Sign in to follow this  
Jamyang Khedrup

Hello, I saw the sign of 666 in the lottery: it is strange

,,, and  Doh!   I didnt read the dates  :angry:   

I didnt recognize it as I suppose previously  when it appeared , I had the sense not to open it   .     :glare:

###############

Moderator Notice

The two last posts on this thread by the OP were also published on a newly started thread that carries the same title like this one. Additionally, that one is placed in the wrong forum.

To avoid confusion as members might start replying on both threads simultaneously, both threads are closed temporarily while the moderating team discusses how to best sort this out.

################

Oh ... that clears my confusion instantly   !      :D

• Like 1

JK not sure you understand US politics.  Obama isn't running, he's not toast, he's been elected president twice, that's pretty impressive and only 2 terms are allowed.  He'll continue to be president til November.   As an 'antichrist' his 2 terms haven't led to the chaos and horror of apocalypse. 

Instead of starting WW III  he's mostly (not totally) pulled American troops away from war.  Taking risks to make peace with enemies like Iran.  By most metrics he's leaving the country in better shape then when he started 7 years ago.  Noting there's still a ways to go but most people have a bias toward brighter yesterdays. 

Your prediction that he'll declare himself messiah, is probably in the zero percent range.

626 + 2  =  646  

Now .... just need another 2  ....    anybody  ?  

Or 20

Your choice.

Hope it helps!

A more interesting number is 1000066600001...

I'll take both thanks

=   668 

now I need to find a     -2 

and  1+2= 3, 3+4=7 , 5+6= 11, 7+8=15,  9+10=19 & 11 + 12 = 23. 

So ;  3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23    ....

are next weeks lotto numbers       

wiggle.gif

I'm voting for Trump!

No way ! 

I am not voting for some non black  non faggot !   

Trump can suck a cactus   . 

• Like 2

Here's an i^2*-2 for your efforts.

And a doughnut if those numbers hit...

We appear to have a Lovecraftian in our midst...

Personally, I think Barney the Dinosaur is the antichrist:

Shudder...

I am with you mate.

I take it as one of my badges of good parentage to claim that my ten year old has never once asked to, nor seen an episode of Barney.  

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

• Like 1

NOoooooooo

2016, Make it A Trump Year

I, Cthulu approves this message

if you last that long   ......  maybe before then ...  the black gay antichrists will  censor you ? 

mccain_obama_cthulhu_tile_coaster.jpg?he

I said it firstishly. 

My vote is torn this cycle.

I'm still putting quite little effort into my decision and expect it to be a lightly considered decision, probably made from a quick 3/5 rock paper scissors with myself in the booth to decide who it'll be...

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Heimdall

Freyr

Freyr holds a solid lead in the current polls as he's got sunshine and rain on his side... not to mention he's Vanir and a bit closer to the elements which always plays well with me in an election cycle...

Heimdall is a distant third due to his only real qualities being the birthfather of humanity and the other hominids, where as the second place Spaghetti Monster comes with pasta and the high quality head gear...

One thing is certain, the decision will come last minute, with almost no thought beyond the current list and a considerable amount of ale...

My vote is torn this cycle.

I'm still putting quite little effort into my decision and expect it to be a lightly considered decision, probably made from a quick 3/5 rock paper scissors with myself in the booth to decide who it'll be...

Flying Spaghetti Monster

Heimdall

Freyr

Freyr holds a solid lead in the current polls as he's got sunshine and rain on his side... not to mention he's Vanir and a bit closer to the elements which always plays well with me in an election cycle...

Heimdall is a distant third due to his only real qualities being the birthfather of humanity and the other hominids, where as the second place Spaghetti Monster comes with pasta and the high quality head gear...

One thing is certain, the decision will come last minute, with almost no thought beyond the current list and a considerable amount of ale...

Dude!

Duke Leto II Atreides FTW

OK, God-Emperor but let's not split hairs...

• Like 1

OH SNAP!

Done deal Dude!  Digital High Five!

edit:

the others are clearly more appropriately utilized in positions within the Cabinet.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

Hard to beat an enormous prescient worm who rules the galaxy for 10,000 years while genetically engineering a super-race.

Here's an i^2*-2 for your efforts.

And a doughnut if those numbers hit...

if they do and you win ... I will expect more than that  !    Any doughnut will have to contain a doughnut within it,  at least .... maybe even doughnut2

ay5M43b_700b.jpg

• Like 1

I am with you mate.

I take it as one of my badges of good parentage to claim that my ten year old has never once asked to, nor seen an episode of Barney.  

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Yeah ! 

Kudos bro !     Smash the reptilian dynasty    !  

164179870-1.jpg?resize=1024%2C537

• Like 1

if they do and you win ... I will expect more than that  !    Any doughnut will have to contain a doughnut within it,  at least .... maybe even doughnut2

ay5M43b_700b.jpg

Heck! I'll go one better:

donas.jpg

• Like 2

No way ! 

I am not voting for some non black  non faggot !   

Trump can suck a cactus   . 

Also, if he would come to power, the US would be sinking into imperialist dreams more than ever.

But hey... There is an upside to everything!

krwae.jpg

4ha0pj.jpg

I say, NO!!!

spzzpu.jpg

Was the composer Brahms a satanist. He wrote two string sextet (a rare ensemble of 6 string players).the first is op.18 (18=6+6+6),the second is op.36 (6×6 , or 36 =three six).

Heck! I'll go one better:

donas.jpg

Thats pretty cool ......   but who threw them into the swimming pool and why  ?  

Oh .. thats right ... advertising !  

Silly me !    

(mate works on car ads a lot ... one had  the cars driving across Australian salt lake and all these opened up pink umbrellas blow across the scene .... thats it.   The guy that thought that up got around .75 Mill   to make the add. The totalled everything at around .5, so guy got .25 for the idea. 

I saw one last night where a car drives  between about 60 people playing drum kits .    Why ?     - doesnt matter, car ad. 

Well, fuck man, I could do that job !    

* Car drives through a herd of sheep dyed purple with pink spots.  

*  Little kid rides a dinosaur through the forest .... the dino is trashing the environment underfoot, then it morphs to a car with the kid in the back seat and his father driving a Jeep off road ...  the kid looks loving at his father. 

* Waves roll in at at the beach, they turn into white horses with a handsome man riding one, it goes up onto the beach and turns into a top down sports car .... he zooms off along the beach into the distance ... a group of bikini clad models watch him admiringly . 

Wow ... I am good at this !    thats .75 mill in a couple mins ! 

Wait !  .......    <_<   .....   dont you steal my ideas     smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif

I´ve never been a huge Obama fan, but if the best his detractors can come up with is lottery numbers and anti-gay slurs I figure he must be doing alright.

I´ve never been a huge Obama fan, but if the best his detractors can come up with is lottery numbers and anti-gay slurs I figure he must be doing alright.

Oh, his detractors can come with much better than that but such things rarely fit on bumper stickers and generally require some level of consideration and analysis -- it is always easier for rock-throwers to simply pick up the debris lying at their feet.

This applied to the last president as much as it does the current one and will almost certainly hold true for the next one as well, regardless of who it is.

• Like 1

You're gonna have to try harder...

I went for a job in an advertising firm .....  it didnt go well   . 

BuVPsLKIYAAb3Yf.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this