Josama

How yo can tell that you have an entity issue (based on my personal experience)

consciousness and intention is what you're talking about in your previous post, and that's not far off from the guy with the long white beard and flowing robes.

No it's different because if we would say that it is a guy it would mean that it is someone who isn't us. We are all connected together because we are all part of the greater consciousness which I call God. I mean without this how else would we be able to exchange energy over hundred of miles in an instant?

Edited by Josama

THIS IS ONLY THEORETICAL

Exactly!

And I urge you people that are afflicted by, or believe this is happening to you  to stop theorising  about it and do some proper research and study in the field, if you want to move towards healing !

Firstly, and again and again I will recommend this, regardless of how repetitive and boring I become, read this, for a professional, clinical, alternative and in many cases, successful treatment and outlook. 

http://www.searchwithin.org/download/presence_spirits.pdf

- thats all at the moment .... as I am not sure that some of you want to cure this affliction at present ?

The only things with which you can be sure is that you lose Vitality, Yang Chi. A entity consumes one's life and that is the case for everyone.

Even this isnt right 'possessed people' can have great energy and vitality ....   if one works in a psyche ward for a while (with serious 'problem patients' ) one realises that.

However endless 'persecution'  .... or fighting against that, can drain someone of their vitality.

They can sit up (or stalk) all night, watching , without needing sleep.  

One guy, about 18, as frail as and with thin weak looking arms ,  I had to 'restrain' for an injection, he was lying in bed on his back, someone on his legs, another on the other arm, I had him in a type of figure 4 arm lock ( my left elbow under his right elbow, left hand on top of his right wrist, extending the arm straight, my right forearm under his left forearm and  gripping my left forearm, my left shoulder pressing into his right, and laying as much of my weight (85k) on him as I could) - with the inside of his elbow facing up for the injection ... and   he goes from a wildly thrashing , mad eyed, ...... to a calm totally different looking smug .... something .... and just effortlessly lifts his arm up ...

and I am hanging from it feet dangling in the air .... he turns and looks at me and and then lowers me back down and says "Now you can give me the needle."

We do so   (without any magical mantra needed )  .....later that day he asked me  " I didnt do anything bad before did I ."  

'Nah .... you decided not to take you meds ...  but then you decided you would." 

- Freaky ! 

I can only speak from my experience and the entity that is attached to me definitely has intelligence and intent to it. 

Its  a correct statement, but only because it is so vague.

An 'angelic' , 'God-like' force or 'entity' or part of yourself or (as Dr VanDusen calls them ;)  'Hallucination of a good order' has intent and intelligence of high order associated with it.

A 'demon' or 'demonic force' or 'hallucination of a bad order'  has 'malicious' intent and , really, no intelligence, as such associated with it, a type of 'craftiness' and subversivness, but it can not demonstrate any intelligence greater then the person themselves ... they will try to trick you into thinking they have, but when tested (and Dr VanDusen found this as well) they are exposed. The only time any communication showed intelligence beyond the person themselves 'possessed', was from a 'good order hallucination' 

Well then if these entities don't have any intent spotless let me ask does God have no intent either?

As we all know God has a consciousness and an intent so wouldn't it make sense to have something that's working against it? Bear in mind that spreading of the dark does further the light, too. It's all the great plan of God playing in it's own right. The reason why spiritual awareness has begun to rise so much is precisely because of those evil forces working on dominating the planet. 

I can only speak from my experience and the entity that is attached to me definitely has intelligence and intent to it. 

I am meaning to say that there is something out there that directly opposes God and in my opinion has just as much intent as God itself.

One can also say 'There is something in here that directly opposes God and in my opinion has just as much intent as God itself.'

'In' .... 'out'  .....  ?     Surely this 'false' distinction has a bearing on the issue ? 

Haha, you are right Nikolai, I hate being powerless as every human does. However I am not powerless. I have no sickness that is impossible that I would call powerless. I don''t even focus on  my entity anymore. It doesn't matter, all that matters is that I continue spreading Light, the rest should take care of it's own in time. Still in my quest I want to ask the people here to not please not make the same mistakes as myself. 

To not lust for power...

That's true IMO ... just remember to spread the light throughout yourself too !

Lust for power will do it , in some cases.  The forces many see are actually 'weak forces'  and if one gives them power you will be 'enslaved' to their 'energy' .

Again ( yet again ) I will quote this:

For wert thou to summon the Gnomes to pander to thy avarice, thou wouldst no longer command them, but they would command thee. Wouldst thou abuse the pure creatures of God's creation to fill thy coffers and to satisfy thy lust for Gold? Wouldst thou defile the Spirits of driving Fire to serve thy wrath and hatred? Wouldst thou violate the purity of the Souls of the Water to pander to thy lust and debauchery? Wouldst thou force the Spirits of the evening breeze to minister to thy folly and caprice?

Know that with such desires thou canst but attract the evil and not the good, and in that can the evil will have power over thee. "

( in that case  {typo ?}   -  in that, can evil have power over thee  {missed comma ? } - in that can the evil will have power over thee { evil will  ?}     ....  )

http://www.hermetics.org/gd/GD-4.html

Magical fantasy ?  Claptrap ?

How many of you have seen 'normal everyday people'   that greed and money 'have power over' ?

The same with lust and debauchery .....   and all the rest    ( I mean .... my God!  we even have 'economic rationalism' now, that supposedly trumps any other cause or 'rationalism' in our society !  Including kicking our old disabled soldiers out of their retirement home that they were promised a life residency of, because the place 'was not making enough profit '.   :angry:   - some reward for offering your life for your country eh ? 

- entirely 'demonic'  IMO ! 

Edited by Nungali

If something is causing you suffering, it is always helpful to question the reality of the cause.

I think the OP has allowed himself get too attached to his demon. For another it might be their social status or the their attractiveness, but for this guy it's a demon entity that he's allowed to dominate his reality. Whether his demon is real or not is always underterminable. Best not to invest too much in provisional theories.

You may wish to withhold this opinion that "Whether his demon is real or not is always indeterminable".

Specifically the lower forms he referred to were as I mentioned because he explained them exactly as that group is, but beings can be determined and they can be somewhat powerful depending on ones constitution and belief structures of fear.

Quite a number of people with seizure problems are afflicted with being issues - a friend of mine died in a struggle because of this. Once I happen to be sitting in a restaurant when I watched (in what seemed slow motion) an entire episode take place before me with someone I was just observing because his energy was strange and building. Just as soon as the person hit the floor I went over swiftly and ripped the being out of his space and brought him back into his body.

-------

This dark side stuff is why I am here in this forum - it is a load of fear - and what is typical is people speaking on behalf of God and Dark vs Light. Move up a few planes and it looks like kids telling scary campfire stuff but actually believing it on a daily basis.

Beings can be a very real problem but by a long shot the biggest problem is that the host on some level is in agreement to the game.

Calling these beings Demons has no value, nor does speaking on behalf of God as though you have a clue - this is a real child / religious level.

Edited by Spotless

There is one point of agreement here. - namely that the entity is somehow parasitic on the host. It uses the hosts energies to strengthen itself. So how might we withhold those energies?

There are exorcisms that are purely intellectual in nature. They are based on the principle that what we believe in most will come to constitute truth. The demon feeds off the beliefs of the host, and will then manifest in the most astonishing ways. Yes, the entity is real, but it is also not real.

So for anyone struggling with a possession, help will come if they are able to,by themselves, modify their beliefs.

There are also associated anxieties. A person believing in malignant entities in the modern west has a shadow fear of their own psychosis. Were they to speak openly on the subject there are many, many people who would not hesitate for a moment to call it psychosis and advise clinical help.

So a helpful first step would be to notice that the entity behaviour is considered by most to be part of the human condition. An everyday feature of the ego.

The next step, and this step must be taken by anyone on the authentic spiritual path, is to learn to see the unreality of not only the entity but also the self and God. Probably a third of the talk on this forum is somehow geared towards this aim.

The entity is both real and not real. But the solution will only come at the higher level that sees both it's reality and unreality together simultaneously. Then you can move on.

How might one withhold the emotions, the sexual instinct , the rebellious nature ? IMO not by withholding at all  - except as a beginning or 'emergency' measure.

The key is transmutation and incorporation. The magical approach would be to work towards using them as assistants, balancing them, becoming aware of their positive uses and functions, mastering them, being 'King' of your 'Empire'.

This might be a more difficult concept for those that do not give their origin in the 'self' , but here, two things;

What is the 'limit' of the 'self' ?

And the way 'traditional magicians' dealt with them, considering their acknowledgement of them as 'outside ' forces.

Swedenborg's 'findings' are of great interest ( and they were to Dr VanDusen as well, is clinical treatment ) and deserve further study  (even thought they refer to them as 'spirits'   ^_^ ) . 

" It is curious to reflect that, as Swedenborg has indicated, our lives may be the little free space at the confluence of giant higher and lower spiritual hierarchies. It may well be this confluence is normal and only seems abnormal, as in hallucinations, when we become aware of being met by these forces. Patients traverse this region by an alienation from the sources of their own thoughts and feelings so they experience the underpinnings of their own mind as alien forces. "

http://www.searchwithin.org/download/presence_spirits.pdf

Edited by Nungali

The way of mastering your empire is to not set up a hierarchy of angels and demons but to see all as passing phenomena of equal significance. Stand aloof and regal, like a King.

• Like 1

You may wish to withhold this opinion that "Whether his demon is real or not is always indeterminable".

Specifically the lower forms he referred to were as I mentioned because he explained them exactly as that group is, but beings can be determined and they can be somewhat powerful depending on ones constitution and belief structures of fear.

Quite a number of people with seizure problems are afflicted with being issues - a friend of mine died in a struggle because of this. Once I happen to be sitting in a restaurant when I watched (in what seemed slow motion) an entire episode take place before me with someone I was just observing because his energy was strange and building. Just as soon as the person hit the floor I went over swiftly and ripped the being out of his space and brought him back into his body.

-------

This dark side stuff is why I am here in this forum - it is a load of fear - and what is typical is people speaking on behalf of God and Dark vs Light. Move up a few planes and it looks like kids telling scary campfire stuff but actually believing it on a daily basis.

Beings can be a very real problem but by a long shot the biggest problem is that the host on some level is in agreement to the game.

Calling these beings Demons has no value, nor does speaking on behalf of God as though you have a clue - this is a real child / religious level.

I am not religious spotless, not at all, never have been. That's the same thing as with demon, it's just a god-damn name for christs sake!

Really the last thing I want to do is spread fear here, God know(^^) there is already enough fear on this planet. The reason why people fear demons is because

1) people think that demons can take over our body which is of course utter bullshit

2) people are afraid of something they can't see

As to the reason why I didn't use another name because it's bothersome and some real information should dim the fear.

As for the dark forces I can't if there is truly something(mara) that counteracts God/Light directly because if God wouldn't exist neither would we. However there is no doubt that there are dark forces fighting the Light. On this planet they are trying with all there power to prevent our spiritual evolution and by doing that , they cause exactly what they don't want.

The use of words like demons have a very real, misleading and propagating feature. It is extraordinarily naive to think they are only just words. It frames the entire nature of them as bad and predisposes mind to assume all sorts of things. Also, bringing God even into the discussion also brings with it the immediate distaste so many of us have for idiots speaking on behalf of God.

What is interesting here is that the conversation that one constructs using the words Demon and God in this context is precisely the kind of sentence structure the very beings we are talking about love us to use. It wakes up a whole shit storm having nothing to do with the actual subject and solutions at hand.

--

Regarding the idea that these being do not exist and that we should in a sense transcend their existence - along the line that none of us actually exist or sentence structures along that line - it is of no value. Ignore and move onward with the idea that they do not exist is a false proposition.

Essential to the process is the elimination of such words as Demons and in general the flip side - Angels and God.

Our bodies are in a sense like a house - our religious heritage - most religious heritages - have us trying to subjugate our house as something inherently vile and a temptress. (How incredibly unfortunate for women this has been)

Moving beyond religion is something most of us in these forums have done - and it is part of the process as ones vibration rises. I do not mean in any way to vilify religion - it has its place and the services of each have their place in bringing to that group exposure to higher energies.

We have this house - it is our body / being temple during this life. Because our planet does not teach people yet how to properly work with and attain the great fruits available to us from birth, we treat our relationship with our great vehicles in the most damaging ways.

One of these relating to the subject at hand is to leave all the doors open. Since we are not taught how to care for ourselves in the higher sense and our religions are as yet twisted concoctions of fable and truth and hysteria- we have no idea what we would best do and plow through life with the assets of our heritage if they may be called that.

We are not taught autonomy and when many "find it" it is through barricade. For many that cannot barricade themselves, they invite other players to help keep the play alive. Most - nearly all - are a mix of the two - on either extreme they are typically locked up or sedated.

Beings inhabit bodies everywhere - we inhabit ours, the squirrel inhabits its, and our pets inhabit theirs. We eat the bodies of chickens and cows formerly inhabited by a being, and beings exist all around us. As many do not have bodies as do. Beings oversee small environments, care for plants, rein over vast regions.

The Human being, contrary to much babble thought, is a very high being. We are so high that we signed up for a very tough mission.

And we are still as yet so mired down in this mission and the illusion of time and space that it feels as if we are tainted and utterly lost.

In our lowly state of affairs we both reject the mission and retch at the prospects - and we invite into this mix the aid of anyone or anything that can do something - even if it is to simply manipulate us and keep us "alive". We rent ourselves out or give our bodies away in this lament and foggy existence. We invite beings of all kinds into the house we call our body and we let them rearrange the furniture, purchase the foods that will keep us their slaves and read books and attend worship that will fill our minds with fear and further deplete us of any notion of what we might do to clear our house and our minds and again take ownership of these great vehicles we have been given and the astonishing possibilities we will embody.

The foremost way in which we can begin to clean up the mess is attention to our diet. If you suspect you are "well rented out" then a fast can be very helpful and the removal of all alcohol and drugs is essential. Drugs such as sugar and caffeine included. General indulgence needs to end.

Maintenance of a lower range of vibration is essential - for those well rented out - Not "Flying High" is essential.

This is a very important problem - a great many who are finally and "forever" on the path have arrive here through great angst. The teachings immediately bring to us all sorts of practices that bring great immediate relief and empowerment - but in our exuberance we Cannot hear very well when our teachers - the real ones - tell us to get out of our heads, to ground, to learn to control our desires and not to feed our fears. We think we have a handle on that - we don't and we don't and we don't.

We reject any real Head issue, being grounded is "New Age crap", and our desires "are under control to the extent they should be otherwise I might as well be dead", and "I don't fead my fears, but I must stay well informed other wise the fucking bastards would own me".

We don't hear the Qi Gong Master when he says "attention lower dan Tien" but when we hear the word Kundalini we perk up and are ready for a blast off.

When working with Chakras we want to open them all up - and run them at white - and we and most teachers have no clue what this even means or how completely wrong and damaging it is.

We think the seventh chakra is better than the first.

We will spend hours moving to a high state and no time at all greeting our union with our body and the earth and in coming back to full breath and a grounded state.

Gradually we move into an addiction for trance and loose ourselves to the babble of that state - little different than the one we are seeking to relieve ourselves from. Or we go to clean "intellectual" engineering and wall ourselves off from a great deal of real inbody practice and we sidestep the heart entirely.

Dissipation is perhaps the biggest issue of all in this struggle we have signed up for. It is dissipation that removes from us the fruits of transmutation.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 3

Aha!  So you feel comfortable with the term 'ego' but not the term 'demon'?  While one is defined as an inherently unreal sense of self and the other as a real non-human entity? Horatio?

I don't like either of them, that's why I put "ego" in quote marks.

The use of words like demons have a very real, misleading and propagating feature. It is extraordinarily naive to think they are only just words. It frames the entire nature of them as bad and predisposes mind to assume all sorts of things. Also, bringing God even into the discussion also brings with it the immediate distaste so many of us have for idiots speaking on behalf of God.

What is interesting here is that the conversation that one constructs using the words Demon and God in this context is precisely the kind of sentence structure the very beings we are talking about love us to use. It wakes up a whole shit storm having nothing to do with the actual subject and solutions at hand.

--

Regarding the idea that these being do not exist and that we should in a sense transcend their existence - along the line that none of us actually exist or sentence structures along that line - it is of no value. Ignore and move onward with the idea that they do not exist is a false proposition.

Essential to the process is the elimination of such words as Demons and in general the flip side - Angels and God.

Our bodies are in a sense like a house - our religious heritage - most religious heritages - have us trying to subjugate our house as something inherently vile and a temptress. (How incredibly unfortunate for women this has been)

Moving beyond religion is something most of us in these forums have done - and it is part of the process as ones vibration rises. I do not mean in any way to vilify religion - it has its place and the services of each have their place in bringing to that group exposure to higher energies.

We have this house - it is our body / being temple during this life. Because our planet does not teach people yet how to properly work with and attain the great fruits available to us from birth, we treat our relationship with our great vehicles in the most damaging ways.

One of these relating to the subject at hand is to leave all the doors open. Since we are not taught how to care for ourselves in the higher sense and our religions are as yet twisted concoctions of fable and truth and hysteria- we have no idea what we would best do and plow through life with the assets of our heritage if they may be called that.

We are not taught autonomy and when many "find it" it is through barricade. For many that cannot barricade themselves, they invite other players to help keep the play alive. Most - nearly all - are a mix of the two - on either extreme they are typically locked up or sedated.

Beings inhabit bodies everywhere - we inhabit ours, the squirrel inhabits its, and our pets inhabit theirs. We eat the bodies of chickens and cows formerly inhabited by a being, and beings exist all around us. As many do not have bodies as do. Beings oversee small environments, care for plants, rein over vast regions.

The Human being, contrary to much babble thought, is a very high being. We are so high that we signed up for a very tough mission.

And we are still as yet so mired down in this mission and the illusion of time and space that it feels as if we are tainted and utterly lost.

In our lowly state of affairs we both reject the mission and retch at the prospects - and we invite into this mix the aid of anyone or anything that can do something - even if it is to simply manipulate us and keep us "alive". We rent ourselves out or give our bodies away in this lament and foggy existence. We invite beings of all kinds into the house we call our body and we let them rearrange the furniture, purchase the foods that will keep us their slaves and read books and attend worship that will fill our minds with fear and further deplete us of any notion of what we might do to clear our house and our minds and again take ownership of these great vehicles we have been given and the astonishing possibilities we will embody.

The foremost way in which we can begin to clean up the mess is attention to our diet. If you suspect you are "well rented out" then a fast can be very helpful and the removal of all alcohol and drugs is essential. Drugs such as sugar and caffeine included. General indulgence needs to end.

Maintenance of a lower range of vibration is essential - for those well rented out - Not "Flying High" is essential.

This is a very important problem - a great many who are finally and "forever" on the path have arrive here through great angst. The teachings immediately bring to us all sorts of practices that bring great immediate relief and empowerment - but in our exuberance we Cannot hear very well when our teachers - the real ones - tell us to get out of our heads, to ground, to learn to control our desires and not to feed our fears. We think we have a handle on that - we don't and we don't and we don't.

We reject any real Head issue, being grounded is "New Age crap", and our desires "are under control to the extent they should be otherwise I might as well be dead", and "I don't fead my fears, but I must stay well informed other wise the fucking bastards would own me".

We don't hear the Qi Gong Master when he says "attention lower dan Tien" but when we hear the word Kundalini we perk up and are ready for a blast off.

When working with Chakras we want to open them all up - and run them at white - and we and most teachers have no clue what this even means or how completely wrong and damaging it is.

We will spend hours moving to a high state and no time at all greeting our union with our body and the earth and in coming back to full breath and a grounded state.

Gradually we move into an addiction for trance and loose ourselves to the babble of that state - little different than the one we are seeking to relieve ourselves from. Or we go to clean "intellectual" engineering and wall ourselves off from a great deal of real inbody practice and we sidestep the heart entirely.

Dissipation is perhaps the biggest issue of all in this struggle we have signed up for. It is dissipation that removes from us the fruits of transmutation.

thank you Spotless,

some of your post are close to what my teacher communicates to me.

You're just somewhat more elaborate, and in this case that is helpful.

• Like 1

--

From now I am gonna use the term 'negative energies or negative entity' just as Master Hawkins does and since he keeps the term God I will keep that as well. Also on another note you should be aware that light beings such as the archangel Michael they definitely exist, to deny their existence you could as well deny the existence of any other celestial master. Edited by Josama

Who knows what these 'negative entities' are really anyways...it is certainly possible that you made a decision before you were born to experience this because you wanted to clean up some karma fast.

People with Kundalini awakenings are often bothered by demons and whatnot. If Kali wishes to chop the head off your old ego, then certainly what better way than to 'send in' some demons to do their work and break you down.

It is possible that in past lives you raped and murdered (I'm betting many of us have done some bad things). It could be that the arising of demons is actually part of the spiritual fire process.

I always like to face my demons, battle them, and make friends with them. Try out all kinds of things. If they keep bothering you, try asking them what their issue with you is. You might find that the issue they have with you is the issue you have with yourself.

• Like 1

From now I am gonna use the term 'negative energies or negative entity' just as Master Hawkins does and since he keeps the term God I will keep that as well. Also on another note you should be aware that light beings such as the archangel Michael they definitely exist, to deny their existence you could as well deny the existence of any other celestial master.

You have mistaken my meaning though you are closing in on some of it ☺️

Ask yourself - do you know that a being you dislike is a negative being?

If a being is constantly bugging you an tenaciously clinging to you and constantly harassing you but has no idea that is what it is doing - is this a negative being - or group of beings - or a being that does these things because it is lost in your energy - one no more negative than a maggot in a corpse - it is doing what it does and your are "in" the experience of it.

As you grow out of this black and white - light and dark blip in your awareness - one day you will bow to these beings from whose clutches including your beliefs that you have emerged from - as a child that once thought it would die if it did not get its way.

You have assumed I am not aware of beings of higher realms - where did this come from?

Is the word God necessary - if so you will need to define God and are you really certain you are in a space to do this?

From our vantage point if you could suddenly get a glimpse of what you presume to have a clue about, you would quite clearly wonder if perhaps their were not a great many Gods. And a great many angels and ark Angels and then you might see that in fact you might just want to throw away the labels because it is simply not at all the way you have been thinking - not by a trillion lightyears.

Please explain to yourself the need to qualify these beings you like and dislike. And explain to yourself why you wish to be here speaking as though you are the possessor of "real" knowledge of these various realms. And try to examine why you deferred to Hawkins as though he is some authority (and please do not go off defending him or not - that is not my point).

You deferred to him because he appears to back you up - but regardless - you do not understand the assessments you are making nor the presumptions.

Now with all this said - you are certainly entitled to your biases and framing and the jail you create with this thinking.

Do you suppose God does this?

Suppose I am driving along and my wheel is out of balance and it makes a thumping vibration that is driving me crazy - is it evil?

Ah - it is a wheel and does not have life, so it has no choice - so it cannot be evil.

But the being described above -

"If a being is constantly bugging you and tenaciously clinging to you and constantly harassing you but has no idea that is what it is doing - is this a negative being - or group of beings - or a being that does these things because it is lost in your energy - one no more negative than a maggot in a corpse - it is doing what it does and your are "in" the experience of it."

Is this being Evil? Must you assume it has choice? Are all actions by all being accountable even if they do not know they are doing the action? Or in doing the action they are unaware that it is hurting someone? Or in doing the action they are not aware they are interacting with something other than food/juicy slim?

Is bacteria capable of evil?

Edited by Spotless

Oh spotless you are hacking on the smallest of things. You are missing the point just as well as me. I know other term than God and to call it Universe would be strange. You are setting this all into a contex of christianity. To be clear, I never liked the Church and never will, the whole institution is full of old inflexible old toads.

They are just NAMES so get over it. it doesn't matter what calls one what. I agreed to change the name demon for you are right that it engenders fear, I was just hoping to take that away by making people familiar with it. Honestily spotless you are a pain in the ass, I mean where the hell do you even take the motivation to write pages just discussing something so trivial as 'names'. In that time it took you to write all that stuff I was able to do lots of chant.

Take life easy that's how it is meant to be.

If we ever meet in real life I will just call you spotless, that name certainly suits. I will say 'now that shirt is spotlessy clean Mr.Spotless' or 'now that's what I call some spotless hair (bald) Mr.Spotless' :P

Edited by Josama

Who knows what these 'negative entities' are really anyways...it is certainly possible that you made a decision before you were born to experience this because you wanted to clean up some karma fast.

People with Kundalini awakenings are often bothered by demons and whatnot. If Kali wishes to chop the head off your old ego, then certainly what better way than to 'send in' some demons to do their work and break you down.

It is possible that in past lives you raped and murdered (I'm betting many of us have done some bad things). It could be that the arising of demons is actually part of the spiritual fire process.

I always like to face my demons, battle them, and make friends with them. Try out all kinds of things. If they keep bothering you, try asking them what their issue with you is. You might find that the issue they have with you is the issue you have with yourself.

This is some wise counsel, Thank you Songtsan :)

Edited by Josama

Josama, i think you're missing the point being made, spotless is not talking about names.

I don't think he was talking about christianity either

Rejecting christianity sounds fine, but...i never was a christian, brought up an atheist. Still, many of my unconscious ' beliefs' are formed by the christian mold that overlays the culture I'm living in. As long as you feel resistance to a topic, or a person, there's something in you that asks for attention, thats the way I feel it to be. A something that needs to be released or resolved, whatever. An issue to deal with.

Maybe you see in these texts what pertains to you at the moment, as in a mirror

Ask yourself - do you know that a being you dislike is a negative being?

sometimes..i thoroughly dislike my teacher ( the feeling is getting less though...doesn't come as often, or as strong, see, there's my ego talking...I'm a good girl....... :huh: ), and then I need to forcibly remind my self not to send out bad vibes to him.

He stabs at my ego when i thought i had found some balance, he doesn't talk to me once in a while, and by now i know why he does that..he always pushes me out of my comfortzone, and then i create a new comfortzone, only to find he pushes me out of it...

he's the best thing that has happened to me in this life, but yes, there are moments i do dislike him...at the same time loving him in a sense that is unexplainable.

So my conclusion can't be different than: I dislike my own behaviour and thoughts and project that on him, and him being a mirror, I get it back in a very pure and unrefined state... to chew on

that's my mirror i suppose...

BES

• Like 1

Josama, i think you're missing the point being made, spotless is not talking about names.

I don't think he was talking about christianity either

Rejecting christianity sounds fine, but...i never was a christian, brought up an atheist. Still, many of my unconscious ' beliefs' are formed by the christian mold that overlays the culture I'm living in. As long as you feel resistance to a topic, or a person, there's something in you that asks for attention, thats the way I feel it to be. A something that needs to be released or resolved, whatever. An issue to deal with.

Maybe you see in these texts what pertains to you at the moment, as in a mirror

sometimes..i thoroughly dislike my teacher ( the feeling is getting less though...doesn't come as often, or as strong, see, there's my ego talking...I'm a good girl....... :huh: ), and then I need to forcibly remind my self not to send out bad vibes to him.

He stabs at my ego when i thought i had found some balance, he doesn't talk to me once in a while, and by now i know why he does that..he always pushes me out of my comfortzone, and then i create a new comfortzone, only to find he pushes me out of it...

he's the best thing that has happened to me in this life, but yes, there are moments i do dislike him...at the same time loving him in a sense that is unexplainable.

So my conclusion can't be different than: I dislike my own behaviour and thoughts and project that on him, and him being a mirror, I get it back in a very pure and unrefined state... to chew on

that's my mirror i suppose...

BES

You are right, Sifu Jenny is like that, too^^

Blue eyed snaked it's not what he said about entities that disturbed not in the least. In the end I even agreed with him. What picks at me is how he called me stupid( i detest that word) for using terms that a lot of masters use. Also, you can see that he didn't read my comments clearly or he would never have said the thing about serveral Gods. For me God is the Universe, that means all of existence. In that space there are serveral powerful light being that can be considered Gods. Gautama Buddha himself lived serveral lives like that.

Edited by Josama

Take life easy that's how it is meant to be.

Oh for joy ... someone finally stated the opposite 

quote-life-wasn-t-meant-to-be-easy-malco

for you  lot !

1426893205033.jpg

I don't like either of them, that's why I put "ego" in quote marks.

"ok"

• Like 1