The idea that every/anyone can completely sublimate their sexuality ... through mindfulness, mystical progression etc... just doesn't hold up to observation.

For instance, in the last several decades there have been any number of *extremely* developed mystics who haven't eliminated their sexuality, but played it out ... sometimes notoriously (Muktananda, Chogyam Trungpa, Rama), sometimes more discretely and respectfully (Kalu Rinpoche).

People vary.  Sexuality has a reputation as a very stubborn area to change.  Long term incremental progress towards integration and a satisfying life is reasonable, healthy.  Counting on an extreme absolutist outcome, quickly isn't realistic nor healthy.

One can master the sexual energies and gradually learn to re-channel same in a peaceful, harmonious process without bringing harm to anyone. Motivation is very important, and working with a supportive teacher and yidam is of immense importance, in my experience. Choose the wrong yidam, or approach this work with arrogance, or get filled with conceit, and there will be endless obstacles strewn on the path. 

In Vajrayana, there are peaceful and forceful deities for obvious reasons. Why people tend to choose the forceful ones when it comes to working with sexual energies i cannot understand. 

Mastering these energies is not akin to forceful elimination - the latter has too many unpredictable outcomes, so best not to take that approach. 

• Like 1

Having a sex drive means you're healthy. Sounds like your problems reside elsewhere, maybe in the mind or in the spirit. Hard to say. On a body level, there's probably nothing wrong; if you're having this much turmoil surrounding your sexuality, then some aspect of consciousness needs addressing. That's just my impression.

On the other hand, excessive arousal and hyperactivity of sexual energy can sometimes be an imbalance in the qi... mostly kidney qi. Some guys act out their hyperactive liver yang through the sex drive because the qi just won't calm down and sex makes them feel temporarily better. If it's liver yang then the root is still emotional.

You might want to try working on calming your nervous system... adaptogenic herbs like schisandra (wu wei zi), holy basil (tulsi), rhodiola, etc... might help with that. I've found for myself, and people I've worked on, that reinforcing the kidney meridian while grounding hyperactive qi makes their sex drive less crazy.

If you're under 30 though, good luck. :)

Edited by Orion

title says most of it.  will resort to the most extreme method i can find if a more practical, non surgical or chemical one does not present itself soon.  just saying "now im celibate" and not thinking about it while occupying myself with productive or spiritual affairs doesnt solve my problem.

Also, comments on how it may affect energetic ability?  giving up magic for loss of desire is a completely fair trade.  i am just curious, as always.

Flolfolil

I am making this public instead of a PM, because our society has repressed sex, and all subjects related to it, which is the root of your problem. Please read the whole thing, I know there is a lot there but it is to your benefit.

Everyone else

I am about to get very graphic and personal, so consider yourself warned! I am also not reading this thread before replying. It's time to get fucking real (lots of swearing ahead!)

Flolfolil

Do not, I repeat, do not, try to turn your sexuality off!  Do not fuck up your body, your physical form is perfect, you are perfect, and you are exactly as you are supposed to be. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, wrong with you! Even if you were to have sex every hour of every day of your life with everything you could get to have sex with you, you would still be perfect. There would still be nothing wrong with you.

IT IS NOT WRONG TO HAVE SEX, EVEN COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF SEX! IT IS A NATURAL BODY FUNCTION NO MORE IMPORTANT OR SPECIAL THAN TAKING A SHIT!

There seem to be multiple spiritual paths people tend to walk. The one that seems to have more authority is the path of renunciation. Food, sex, wealth. You keep yourself from things. You close yourself off to the provision of the Universe, thinking that perhaps, if you suffer, you are more spiritually evolved. You will reach enlightenment. I am sorry but I have to say this... In my opinion that makes you no fucking better than a Catholic Flagellant!

I do not admire people who beat on, deny or repress themselves in any capacity. They have the right to live how they wish, that is their game, their path. But I find nothing admirable in it. In my opinion, Ryokan was a fool. Maybe that was how he wanted to live, cold, miserable, pretty much homeless, begging from place to place, wearing a thin, tattered robe. But that is a terrible life experience! Life does not have to be hard. It should be thoroughly and well lived. I fail to see how someone in that sort of life experience can actually be living life at all.

The other path is one of acceptance. It is the martial arts path of living and spirituality. The universe is inclusive, not exclusive, so this path is in harmony with the natural order of things. You accept anything, everything that comes your way. You use its energy against it as needed. You can enjoy food, sex, wealth. You are free to live your life in whatever way you desire, and furthermore, you can create the reality you desire. No enunciate has this ability.

This is the flaw in institutionalized and organized religion. It is seen as better to cut yourself of from certain things, deemed by the beliefs and teachings to be bad, wrong or not spiritual. Christians are at war with sin. Buddhists are, indirectly as I see it, at war with excess. But all religions, that I know of, have one thing in common. Sex is bad, evil or unwanted.

ITS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO BE AWARE THAT THIS IS A SOCIETAL CONTROL MECHANISM! IT EXISTS PURELY TO CREATE A FUNCTIONAL SOCIETY! IT CONTROLS THE MALE BY KEEPING WHAT IS DESIRED, THE FEMALE AND THE DRIVE TO MATE WITH HER, JUST OUT OF REACH!

Osho, in, "Sex Matters" explains this very well. For a modern, stable society sex can not become spiritual. I advise you to read this book immediately:

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Matters-Osho/dp/0312316305/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424258350

Which brings us to what is driving you. You are sexually repressed. I repeat, you are sexually repressed! There is fear, guilt and shame in your sexuality, your sexual nature. If anyone is a fucking authority at this forums on that, I am!

I am extremely sexually active, and just as repressed. I have spent the last year or so finally working through this. I came to a point in my life and my spiritual development where I could do that. Sex got twisted for me when my brother caught me masturbating outside. My parents called the church and had the elders of that church, as well as the pastor, come over to anoint my head with oil. It may not sound like much, written here in words. But imagine a teenage man, surrounded by males, anointing his head with oil, because he has masturbated, which his parents, and apparently these men, believe is a sin. Yet it is not in the Bible at all. Now everyone knows about it and the young man feels as if there is something wrong with him. You have no fucking idea what that does to a person!

Imagine living your life for 20 years, highly sexual, driven nearly insane and nearly suicidal in your desire to have sex with someone, and being a Christian, where your own belief system, your own religion, a part of your identity, tells you that you are bad, wrong, a sinner for masturbating. Imagine being pretty much forced to not have sex as a result of this. I ate my fear, guilt and shame. I became overweight, undesirable by human physical standards. Now I am 39 fucking years old and I have never even had a female undress in front of me, much less have sex with me! I am hanging it all out here, saying this in public. because it is so very important you understand me, that you hear what I am trying to say to you.

I hope you are at a level, at place, where you can hear this and understand me. It is your fear, guilt, shame and all the other negative emotions you have, some if not all hidden from your awareness, behind sex that is causing this behavior you perceive to be undesirable. It is your beliefs, those thoughts that you have thought so much they have become a habitual thought pattern, the way you think and live, that is behind this. In short what you believe, feel and think about sex is behind this.

You have to let it go. You have to start a practice, every day, of admitting, allowing and accepting your beliefs, thoughts and feelings about sex, whenever it comes it. Then in your acceptance you have to embrace them, open your arms, release them and let them go. You may need to start each day with statements that empower you. To start with, every time you come in front fo a mirror, look into your eyes and say, "I love and accept you as you are."

When you love and accept yourself as you are, complete with your sexual desires, nature and urges, you remove the power of these unwanted things over you. Right now you are fighting them, resisting them. You are looking to change things externally. You are, in essence, saying, "I will be happy when I no longer desire to have sex." You can never loose your desire to mate. It is a natural human function. You can no more get rid of it then the need to breath, eat food, or the urge to go to the bathroom. You would have better luck getting rid of the desire to wipe your nose when it runs! I am going to be harsh now... If you are serious about stopping your sexual desires. then your only choice is to commit suicide!

If you are unable to love and accept yourself as you are, all aspects of yourself including the physical form you wear and its needs, you are better off dead. There will be no more pain and struggle. But you will learn nothing. You chose this life you are experiencing. Seriously, you did. Just as I chose to be 39 years old and a virgin. A running joke with my family. "Oh he's going to be a 40 year old virgin!" I fucking hate that movie!

You can call it destiny, fate or karma. I prefer to think of it as this is the life experience you have chosen. That you came here to experience this and learn from this experience. So you can complain that the classes are too damn hard and kill yourself. But to do so over something you have the power to change shows stupidity and a weakness of character.

I choose to believe that you are stronger than that. That you can get the fuck through this. That you can choose to love and accept yourself as you are, in your entirety. That you can release all the garbage you have collected around sex. That you can embrace your sexual nature and sexuality. That you can transform it from the level of desire and lust, the lowest vibration or level, which is where most of the rest of humanity is at, and raise the bar. You can actually make sex a part of your spiritual practice! That is the path I have chosen. It is not easy, the course work is rigorous. It takes someone of a lot of determination and strength to do this. But I choose to invest my belief energy into you, that you are determined and strong enough.

Sex should be easy, free and relaxed. At the same time it should be aware and conscious, in the present moment. It should be something like a prayer. When you are making love to another, you are making love to yourself and the universe. You are making love to the entire world. You are making love to God. When you have sex, whatever the physical form of your lover, you are really making love to God. Obviously you want to please Him! So breathe deeply, be fully aware and conscious, and get lost in the experience. Let there be no thoughts of time, of past or future. No thoughts, sex as a meditation. Children should be consciously brought into the world, and can be, when sex becomes a divine, spiritual practice.

The problem is that mankind's religions have twisted sex, and the result is the explosion of our population. Because few if any are brought into the world consciously. Mankind, in general, mates like rabbits and has litters of children like rabbits. We are worse than the animals, who at least, in their natural environment, have no hangups or baggage around sex. Mankind has all these hangups, how people should look, ideals of beauty, what is appropriate - just a bunch of shit. That's all it is.

There should never be any fear, guilt or shame around sex, sexuality, or the naked human form. As long as mankind has these stupid, inane beauty standards and taboos, we are going to see more and more sexual perversion. That is why there is an LGBT part of society, and why, when it comes down to it, people like you and I, who seem to have little if any control over our sexual urges.

I have to fight with this urge to take off my clothes and run around naked, or masturbate, or both, seemingly all the time. I have unwanted sexual thoughts. The only thing that is helping is the admit, allow and accept process. I have tried pretty much everything else. I have come to understand that I need to love and accept myself as I am. I need to throw out all fear, guilt and shame around being naked or masturbating. I need to determine to make sex a spiritual practice. I have set my intention to do thee things - I am doing these things. This is the reality I have created and, through my practice, am manifesting for myself.

I have just started on that path. From now on, when I masturbate, I will breathe deeply, becoming aware, becoming conscious and taking my time. If my parents walk in I will say, "Excuse me, can I help you?" and if they don't leave, I will. No anger towards them or myself. No fear, guilt or shame. No criticism or judgment of myself or them. As far as I am concerned I have the right to pleasure myself, it is now a part of my spiritual practice!

I have determined to refuse to allow anyone to take control of me through the channels of sex. I claim my right to choose to have sex with anyone who wants to have sex with me, any willing female, and I will not be ashamed or feel guilty about it! Only when I am with the one I will share my life with will I be choose only her. But my loyalty to her will go beyond any piece of paper or wedding vows.

At the same time, while I am free to enjoy sex, when I am with someone, when that day comes, I am determined to, I have set an intention to, take it to the spiritual level, the highest vibration level, that I can reach. To breathe deep, becoming aware and conscious, and to be sure that if I bring a child into the world, it is done consciously. Otherwise I will not bring one into the world. I have no idea how all this is supposed to work. I will have to learn as as I go. I will share what I have learned at my blog. Here is an article I recently wrote about sex:

https://blisswriter.wordpress.com/2015/02/16/the-path-to-spiritiual-sex/

No more hiding. No more being ashamed. No more fear. No more guilt. Only love and acceptance. Loving and accepting yourself even if you fuck every man in a 10 square mile radius of your home. Realizing you are perfect, there is nothing wrong with you. As you learn to love and accept yourself as you are, as you release these deep seated beliefs, feelings and thoughts you have about sex, change occurs. You will change.

Set your intention now, the woman you desire to be, how you desire to behave. Focus on what you want, not on what you don't want. If you focus on not wanting sex, you will create experience of more sex, which is what you don't want. Think in lines of being free to choose your partner. Of being able to decide for yourself if and when you have sex. You choose whether or not to have sex, it is your choice. Focus on what you want, what empowers you. Start with where you are now.

When those sharp stabs of guilt or shame come in, acknowledge them. Admit and allow all you are believing, feeling or thinking at that moment. Admit and allow those beliefs, feelings and thoughts. Accept them, embracing them in your acceptance. Think of them like quirky house guests that you have had a lot of time to get to know. But bow it is time for them to go home, so embrace them, say goodby, release your arms and let them go. Release the energy of these things back to the Source or the Universe. Or God if you prefer.

Whenever you catch yourself thinking about sex, become aware. Be aware of your thoughts and what you feel. Be aware of how you feel. Bring your awareness into it. Never criticize or judge yourself! Never! Don't criticize or judge anyone else either. Keep the focus on you, what is going on in this moment, moment by moment.

As you become aware of your thoughts choose thoughts that empower you, electrify you, make you feel better. Just continue that process, for as long as it takes. Visualize the person you want to be, how you want to be, in matters of sex and sexuality. See that woman in your mind's eye every time sex comes up. Don't sit there and force that image to be there. Just whenever sex comes up, glance inside to see that woman, become aware of your thoughts, and choose something that feels better. Rinse and repeat as much as needed.

I have given you a lot to process here I advise you print this out and save it on your hard drive. Take from this what feels right to you, what empowers you. Remember that at best I can point to the truth, but you have to choose to start walking. You have to experience it for yourself. I have done all I can do here.

You may PM me anytime you need someone to talk to, or just to listen to you. Bookmark my blog, because I will be posting more on sex as I come to learn the truth behind that in my own experience and share it.

I am determined to go after sexual repression Bruce Lee style. I am removing its power by binging it out, kicking and screaming, into the light. Out where everyone can see it. No more hiding this. I am fucking tired of people hiding sex like they might hide a fart in public! As if it is somehow embarrassing and wrong. Sure, farts may stink and sex maybe isn't always the most beautiful thing to look at, but we tried it the religious way, and look at the results all around you! Time to try something different...

I have saved this thread and can PM these words to you as needed.

P.S.

I have read in your other posts that you have a partner. Tell them about this, lay it all out, be authentic and honest with yourself and them! By doing so you remove more of the power you have given this thing over you!

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

Perhaps the real problem is not your sex drive,

perhaps the real problem is a lack of self-control.

And the way to strong self-control is a long and hard one:

Always two steps forward, one step backward.

There is no crash-course for that.

But once you have it, you have it.

Self control and self discipline are forms of denial. Denial is repression. Repression reinforces this unwanted expression of sexuality. Acceptance is the key, not enunciation.

the op wants to destroy his sex drive? Literally probably the dumbest idea ever, but since he doesnt seem to be able to "transmute" it and wants real tangible ways to make it go away, may I suggest either estrogen therapy, or anti androgens such as propecia or even saw palmetto. these will lower your DHT and make getting an erection much more difficult, not only that, but they have the side benefit of making looking at an attractive lady(or man if your into that) about as appealing as staring at paint dry. Exciting stuff but its what you seem to be wanting. You may thoroughly regret this though at a later date. ask me how I know. But if youre determined, these are some surefire ways to drastically reduce or perhaps totally eliminate the essence of life. Recommend treading very carefully, friend, as you dont know what you have until its gone....

Edit: another way that you can research and find suitable evidence of a chemical radically changing ones nautral drive is to hop on an SSRI, these usually reliably make one castrated feeling in a time frame of a few months. If your really looking to kick things up a notch id recommend combinging a small dose of SSRI with some propecia/finasteride. Androgyny heaven! Im taking your OP seriously by giving you real world ways of accomplishing your goal, however I hope you can read between the lines in my post and see that I really really really hope you dont do anything stupid to yourself.

This perpetuates a problem in society, that everything can be magically fixed with a pill. Once again, the cause must me addressed, not the symptom. The physical body is perfect as it is, and the sooner mankind collectively begins to believe this, the sooner we will be free of the "reality" of physical issues.

Self control and self discipline are forms of denial. Denial is repression. Repression reinforces this unwanted expression of sexuality. Acceptance is the key, not enunciation.

Dream Bliss, 

Learning to utilise sexual energy for spiritual growth requires years of dedicated discipline and self-control, which, btw, is not the same as repression. You have jumped to conclusions hastily, and its clear why. 

You are right about repressive tendencies being negative, but it will perhaps surprise you to learn that acceptance does very little to root out those tendencies. You may also want to consider that your understanding of renunciation and a yogi's understanding of it may be different, and it would do you well to perhaps not jump to dismissive conclusions too quickly if you want to expand your openness to include the possibility that there are members here whose cultivation level far exceed yours, and such individuals may actually be able to integrate and utilise sex energies freely for enhancing their enlightenment potential without being told they are being pent-up and repressive, especially from one who attempts to grasp the subject speculatively, as you have here. 

C T

I admit you may be right, and there may be folks out there than can cultivate and utilize sexual energy.

But I also admit that in my experience it is better to keep things clear and simple. All this stuff about cultivating and utilizing sexual energy sounds as far out to me as someone levitating during meditation. I am sure it happens, and just as sure it is not common. We don't need mystical solutions here from spiritual masters. We need practical solutions that anyone can practice, right here, right now, in this moment.

For the record, I have tried resistance, self-discipline, self-control. I learned to ask God for forgiveness every time I masturbated. I beat and punished myself. I put myself through hell over this, and all over a wrong premise. That sex is somehow wrong, that the urge is somehow bad, undesirable, unwanted or wrong. That sexual energy must be channeled, controlled or fixed.  All complete and utter bullshit!

Only in acceptance, of myself, of my sexual urges, of my sexual natural, of my sexuality. Only in coming face to face with what I perceived at the time to be sexual issues, did they decrease. But I could not seek to control them, anymore than I could see them as issues. Because trying to control something means you admit it has power over you, it is stronger than you and you have to wrestle it into submission. Very much like Jacob wrestling God, and we all know how that turned out! Also seeing it as an issue makes it become an issue. Again it is a perception thing.

Only in perceiving this as something natural, a natural function of a perfect body, in love and acceptance of it and myself, have I finally been able to come to a point where I no longer feel ashamed, fearful or guilty about sex. That was the only way to free myself from the baggage I was carrying around. That was the only way to experience any decrease in my urges and their previous power over me.

Some of us don't have the benefit of some sexual master somewhere who can cultivate his sexual energy like he tends to his garden, or channel its energy into something. To me it sounds overcomplicated, like putting legs on a snake.

But I am allowing, open and receptive. If that really is the best way, the highest vibration or level way, then I invite you to show it to me. Take some time out of your busy schedule and come here, to where I live, and show me the practice. Otherwise your words are as useless, and possibly as harmful, as the energy behind the anointing oil that was poured over my head.

At this moment your words are useless. Give me something I can put into practice and use! More importantly, give the OP something she can put into practice and use.

The quickest way to get rid of a perceived enemy is to turn them into your friend. The quickest way to do that is to see them as your friend. The quickest way to get rid of a perceived problem is to turn it into an opportunity. The quickest way to do that is to see it as an opportunity, a learning experience, a chance to practice.

The problem exists only in perception, not in reality. Change perception, change reality. Embrace sex like a friend and see how long you have what you perceive to be sexual issues!

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

Dream Bliss, 

I am not devaluing your experience in any way, and if it came across as if, then i apologise. 

My point is, from reading your posts, it feels like you are trying to justify and convince yourself of speculative insights you have garnered thru intellectually probings into this profound practice (of sex transmutation/sublimation), whereas there are established practitioners who may have reached a different level of cultivation, and have valuable and practical methods to share for everyone's benefit. 

If acceptance is the level where you are at, and it works for you, then well and good, but don't forget that its an evolutionary process which does not end there, that there are subtler levels of application which lead to even greater and more lasting results. For you to assert that acceptance is the best way seems to me a bit limiting, and because of such tendencies to fixate on simply this as your ticket to freedom, you are closing up other possibilities  - thats all I'm trying to convey to you.

I don't see why you need to be so defensive if you truly believe in the workability of something as mundane as 'acceptance'. Turning an enemy into a friend does not mean free-fall indulgence in the activity of the enemy. It does not mean you go to the enemy's camp and surrender to the enemy's demands - what it should mean is to meet the enemy in the middle and show it that your virtue, knowledge, and discipline far exceeds its feeble activity, and in so doing, the enemy is converted into an ally that helps you to soar even higher on the path to freedom from the mundane. 

Flofolil I'd love to see you weigh in here amidst this torrent of pro-sex / pro-naturalness encouragement. This is one of the most engaging threads I've seen on TTB ever... it's missing the star though ;)

• Like 1

Well done for making the right decision to reinstate this wonderful learning opportunity. 

• Like 1

There is a life span in all living plants and animals that is classified as "the age of sexual maturity".

All things, if they live long enough, will go through this span of time.

How we deal with these purely physical and instinctual desires is up to us.

All plants and nearly all animals just let it happen or at least try to let it happen naturally.

• Like 2

There is a life span in all living plants and animals that is classified as "the age of sexual maturity".

All plants and nearly all animals just let it happen or at least try to let it happen naturally.

i wonder whats the point reading alchemical text or do any mediation at all. Some just go to church to have fun

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Yeah and the issue us humans often have to deal with is that there is a lot of conditioning we receive from family and society which creates a lot of shame and guilt around this natural process. so many people struggle with it to a certain extent.

It's clear that when people have problems in this area the issue isn't usually sexuality itself, it is our beliefs, thoughts, positions and conditioning we have around our sexuality, which have been placed in us from the outside distorting our perception of what is a natural part of our lives.

• Like 1

Excellent addition to my comments.

Yeah and the issue us humans often have to deal with is that there is a lot of conditioning we receive from family and society which creates a lot of shame and guilt around this natural process. so many people struggle with it to a certain extent.

It's clear that when people have problems in this area the issue isn't usually sexuality itself, it is our beliefs, thoughts, positions and conditioning we have around our sexuality, which have been placed in us from the outside distorting our perception of what is a natural part of our lives.

I have nothing more to add at this time.  I just wanted to emphasize what Jetsun said.

This is exactly why we are told to unlearn all the bullshit that has been stuffed into our mind.

I think it's mega-brave to think, "I have certain qualities / urges / desires, I want to go a different direction." That's the beautiful thing about having free will as humans, we CAN do whatever we want, change what we want, create what we want. It's a great experiment. Flo's case is fascinating to me - she has sexual desire, but she (like all of us here, to some extent) has the desire to Not desire.

Strong biological or psychological desire is obscuring something deeper.

Alchemical texts (at least for me) are a way of raising the bar - introducing a higher standard. Reminding myself there is a long lineage of people who viewed human existence as noble, majestic, glorious - something not to be found in strip malls, or on twitter, or even in the craziest anime (even full metal alchemist has very little alchemy happening). To take even the most miniscule effort towards a higher level of consciousness is a heroic feat in our society.

Alchemy is also itself a mindset. I'm a hip hop producer in grimy downtown los angeles. LA is hyper-creative but about as anti-nature as it gets, short of a TSA checkpoint at the airport. But in between the grime and pollution are murals, and vague occult-inspired fashion boutiques, and one-off record stores, and posh coffee shops where architects and designers get together and dream very abstract dreams. And I just think to myself, this too is alchemy. I can gather up all of this and use it. I don't have a desire to be in any of the scenes here - my stay here is very temporary - but being here makes me try harder. I think that's true of all of us and whatever our struggles are. It makes us try harder to connect to what's really important, and all the stuff along the way is raw material - cultural capital - that we can use however we want.

Edited by dogson

Hi Flolflolil,

While I think it is neither possible nor truly desirable to eliminate one's sex drive entirely - in fact, I agree with some others here that it needs to be embraced and expressed - it would be well feasible to treat the guilt and anxieties revolving around it as well as its seemingly uncontrollable outbursts with the aid of vibrational remedies, in particular, by Homeopathy and/or Bach Flower Therapy.

If you are interested, I will be happy to provide further information. Be free to PM me on this. :)

Michael

• Like 1

title says most of it.  will resort to the most extreme method i can find if a more practical, non surgical or chemical one does not present itself soon.  just saying "now im celibate" and not thinking about it while occupying myself with productive or spiritual affairs doesnt solve my problem.

Also, comments on how it may affect energetic ability?  giving up magic for loss of desire is a completely fair trade.  i am just curious, as always.

It is a natural process when you no longer feel desire to birth another human being, instead setting forth the intention to use this energy for your spiritual enlightenment. Meaning that this energy then is a surplus in your system and gets used to open up finer senses again.

First you need to get terms and affirmations like "eliminate" out of your entire being. There is no elimination. It is a misunderstanding. If you speak about something different, use different words and let those who do not serve you return back to nothingness. Things get replaced. What you do no longer use, gets replaced. It dissolves. Like this body here dissolves when you, as your soul, no longer feel interest being human. Your soul currently focuses on the human perspective, so you are here, as human. Is it (you) focusing on something else, it becomes this.

It is a matter of focus.

Forget all these words and ask yourself what you really want.

"Who am I?"

"What do I want?"

"Why do I want it?"

"What does it serve me and all living beings?"

"What is the connection between where I am now and what do I want?"

And let the answers come. Focus on a higher form of energy. That can be the sun, which can help you to reconnect to your inner, primal light. It is best when you use something so simple and so indescribably powerful as our sun. I dont need to explain to you how powerful the sun is, because you already know it, subsconiously, because without it, this body wouldnt be here. So use something much greater, that you can actually grasp and is no fantasy. Like the sun. And be sincere.

Everything else will be set in motion and you will be transformed. YOU DO NOT NEED TO CREATE IT, YOU SIMPLY AFFIRM IT and let it happen. Like you do not create an out-of-body-experience during the night, it simply happens.

Can you focus on it? For 30seconds or longer? How long per day? Even outside of meditation? Test your sincerity by asking and observing your daily cycles doing this

Nothing mostly ever happens, because we are so busy focusing on trillion of things per day that it is impossible for most human minds to connect the dots between their unconscious mind, creating constantly and their actual creation. What then mostly happens is a denial of all that arrives, totally forgetting and not seeing that one has created everything, all the time. You can not "not" create as a human being. Your entire purpose is to create.

So whats the point about this statement? The point is, create much less quantity and more quality. Simple.

All the best.

Edited by 4bsolute

Dream Bliss, 

I am not devaluing your experience in any way, and if it came across as if, then i apologise. 

My point is, from reading your posts, it feels like you are trying to justify and convince yourself of speculative insights you have garnered thru intellectually probings into this profound practice (of sex transmutation/sublimation), whereas there are established practitioners who may have reached a different level of cultivation, and have valuable and practical methods to share for everyone's benefit. 

If acceptance is the level where you are at, and it works for you, then well and good, but don't forget that its an evolutionary process which does not end there, that there are subtler levels of application which lead to even greater and more lasting results. For you to assert that acceptance is the best way seems to me a bit limiting, and because of such tendencies to fixate on simply this as your ticket to freedom, you are closing up other possibilities  - thats all I'm trying to convey to you.

I don't see why you need to be so defensive if you truly believe in the workability of something as mundane as 'acceptance'. Turning an enemy into a friend does not mean free-fall indulgence in the activity of the enemy. It does not mean you go to the enemy's camp and surrender to the enemy's demands - what it should mean is to meet the enemy in the middle and show it that your virtue, knowledge, and discipline far exceeds its feeble activity, and in so doing, the enemy is converted into an ally that helps you to soar even higher on the path to freedom from the mundane. 

You are correct. I did get defensive in this thread. Also, as I have said to others, I was not as loving as I would like with any of my repsonses.

I think I understand what you are saying. I apologize for any words that could have or may have given offence. I admit to coming here, gun locked and loaded, ready to fight.

This is a very raw subject with me, obviously. Even if I was defensive and not as loving as I would have liked, I have been authentic and honest. I have told my truth here, and I hope any Truth, or pointing to the Truth, in my words, finds its mark.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 3