TaoMaster

Karma IS real after all . ( or is it ? )

"Cool! But we are still talking about us being the authors of our own karma. The cultivation leads us to a place where we can eventually choose the best decision, rather than being attached to an emotion (revenge is the first thing that pops into my head)" by Rara.

Agreed to a certain point but we still have to write or be authors (so to speak) within a greater framework or context of laws derived from Tao, thus anyone who says something like, "I did it my way" regardless of and bragging on a seeming independence from the greater law which is impartial and exacting - is missing the Way. (for if such was possible then chaos would be a vast understatement for the condition of the universe, which would then not be the universe)

Ok...food for (my) thought.

• Like 1

hehe, or maybe it makes a circle or cycle when viewed in another way. Btw, don't some say there is a white hole on the other side of a black hole so the energy would be seen again so to speak, since in that sense even a black hole can not destroy energy?

Yes, there are some who present the theory of white holes. Most suggest that the white holes feed to different universes in different dimensions. As far as I know Science has not observed a white hole in our universe so that, in my opinion, leaves a lot of doubt for the theory.

But understand, I do hold to the concept of cycles within the linearity of time.

Consider some short excerpts from the T.T.C.: "Continually the Un-nameable moves on, until it returns (or circles back on itself per an image I'm positing) beyond the realm of things" (Ch 14) and then I'd crudely say bites itself in the ass where it is and always was "Standing alone without change" (ch 25), thus in that state-less state without movement linear or otherwise.

Okay. I have considered them.

Now what?

Actually, this has to do with the thread about One being pre-Dao. (Which I don't accept at this point in time.)

How can some "thing" that is undefinable be said to change? Not possible.

• Like 1

On the same token....

How can some "thing" that is undefinable be said to be unchangeable?

• Like 2

Yes, there are some who present the theory of white holes. Most suggest that the white holes feed to different universes in different dimensions. As far as I know Science has not observed a white hole in our universe so that, in my opinion, leaves a lot of doubt for the theory.

But understand, I do hold to the concept of cycles within the linearity of time.

Okay. I have considered them.

Now what?

Actually, this has to do with the thread about One being pre-Dao. (Which I don't accept at this point in time.)

"Actually, this has to do with the thread about One being pre-Dao. (Which I don't accept at this point in time.)" MH

Agreed, The One is not pre-Tao, I'd say it is the first born and also last child of Tao. (to return)

"How can some "thing" that is undefinable be said to change? Not possible." MH

I believe the use of "something" in the first part of chapter 25 was not meant in the sense or context of a 'thing' as the word is normally used. .

Edited by 3bob

I believe the use of "something" in the first part of chapter 25 was not meant in the sense or context of a 'thing' as the word is normally used. .

Exactly my understanding. That is why I separate the two words: some, and "thing" with the implication that "thing" is not really a "thing".

• Like 1

Thanks MH,

Imagine the One, it contains the Two.... thus if you will imagine the Tao (or whatever term) it contains all past and future, like inside a circle instead of only in a straight line. Hard to imagine right? ;)

Hehehe. Yep, very hard indeed. And you know why? Because I hold to the concept that time is linear. What happens when someone draws outside the circle? MH

Oops, I meant more like the following sentence below instead of the earlier one above:

Imagine the One, it contains the Two.... thus if you will imagine the Tao (or whatever term) it contains the One which contains all past and future, like inside a circle instead of only in a straight line. Hard to imagine right? ;)

(with the word contain not being a perfect meaning)

Edited by 3bob

Oops, I meant more like the following sentence below instead of the earlier one above:

Imagine the One, it contains the Two.... thus if you will imagine the Tao (or whatever term) it contains the One which contains all past and future, like inside a circle instead of only in a straight line. Hard to imagine right? ;)

(with the word contain not being a perfect meaning)

Yeah. Oops on you. Hehehe.

No, "contain" is not a good word to use in a manner such as "Tao contains all things."

However, I think it would be proper to say "All things contain Tao." (Chuang Tzu spoke nicely to this.)

And this is because of Karma.

Yeah. Oops on you. Hehehe.

No, "contain" is not a good word to use in a manner such as "Tao contains all things."

However, I think it would be proper to say "All things contain Tao." (Chuang Tzu spoke nicely to this.)

And this is because of Karma.

"However, I think it would be proper to say "All things contain Tao." (Chuang Tzu spoke nicely to this.)" MH

Yes, that is a better connotation although such would then probably need some filling out to cut down on various interpretations if a singular interpretation is to be agreed upon.

"And this is because of Karma." MH

Well, that sounds more problematic in meaning to me being that Tao is free from karmic reactions although things are not.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

logic dictates that:

if white reflects Yang all colors ( including black ) and spectrums of colors , then

by the law of duality

BLACK absorbs YIN all colors ( including white ) and all spectrums of colors between them

black and white are not colors

they are the purest form of yang and yin in the universe

yang white and yin black

( theres no white hole ) but you will find many black holes

black and white both reflect and absorb each other in a perfect balanced state.

If you have a contest between yang and yin YANG will always win and yin will always lose.

an attribute of yang os win and its opponant is lose YIN

they are the purest from of opposition and completness in the universe.

dang im good :D

do you know whats on the other side of the sun ?

darkness :o wait what? ( youre probally thinking im full of doo doo at this point )well its true .

its dark on ALL sides of the sun too . ( now im really off the hook right ? )

if you wrap a towel around the sun , what is that , that is next to the outside of the towel 360 drgrees.? Darkness of outer space.

you wont find one without the other. :)

all yangs relate to all other yangs like the flame of a match relates to the sun , water relates to steam

every element in the chart of elements is either yang or yin

how do I know this ?

because yang and yin and in EVERY THING in some way in the universe.

and yet very very few care to take a closer look

if you were in a contest to see who is a better piano player and you were a super good piano player from having many hours of practice and your opponent had no idea of what a piano was , which person would you rather be in the contest .?

the seasoned player knows all the keys and the sounds they make in detail while the opponents doesnt even know what will happen when you press a key

when you get to know yang and yin attributes that are in every thing in the univers you become a well seasoned player amoungst opponnarts that are mentally retarded in comparison and have no idea yang and yin even exist .

when two magnets attract to one another its either yang attracting to yang or yin to yin .

every thing in the universe is a smaller or larger version of the chart of elements in some way

like a drop of water to the ocean or a match flame to the sun .

like a smile is to laughing or a frown is to crying .

like cool is to cold and heat is to hot

like high is to up and low is to down

ALL yangs relate to other yangs and all yins to other yin .

this is the true so called law of attraction and karma

do good :) get good :) do bad :( get bad. :(

if you yell at another , they will go into a yin attribute , perhaps fear, anger, ignorance,

if you praise another , they will go into a yang attribute you will get thanks, gratitude, friendship happyness.

this is karma and THE ONLY law of attraction derrived from the law of duality . The basic law of the universe.

all freedoms are yang ( freedom comes first )

all yins are law, they prevent and say no to freedoms ( laws can only come after a freedom )

:)

Peace!!

post-111409-0-37353600-1419445239.jpg

Edited by TaoMaster

Pulsars

are highly magnetic. They pulse on, yang and off, yin

Light on and dark yin . the whole universe is magnetic in some way yang attracts yang and yin attracts yin like two magnets .

Karma is magnetic.

"The Butterfly can not fly with only one wing. It must have both Yang and Yin"

The Taomaster :)

When a person walks, it puts ( typically ) left+ foot first+ and forward+ and then right- foot after -

the left+ foot goes backwards-. You know...... you do it every day don't you ? its yang yin yang yin yang yin

it puts left foot backwards after and then right as the left YANG goes forward the right YIN goes

backwards after that when a butterfly fly's, it raises its wings up first YANG and then down last YIN

yang yin yang yin yang yin yang yin but under very close examination ( TYPICALLY ) the Yang ( left )

wing always goes up first slightly with its Yin ( right ) wing slightly after .

Edited by TaoMaster

"And this is because of Karma." MH

Well, that sounds more problematic in meaning to me being that Tao is free from karmic reactions although things are not.

Yeah, you were supposed to ignore that part. I was just reminding myself that this thread is about karma.

• Like 1

can be said to be an attraction of some sort . its so simple that it goes unnoticed by many .

when you push , you get pushed back and when you get pushed you push back

when you make someone smile , you feel good and when another makes you smile they feel good.

this is the basis and the only basis I see for Karma.

its a group activity too that can be as large as the largest nation or as small as an individual and its not just Humans . Its derived from the basic law of duality .

when you hurt- a dog, the dog will either run in fear- or bite- you back .

Hurt,- Fear.- bite to harm- you are all YIN.

But when you offer love+ dog treats+ and friendship+ , it attracts trust+, tail wags+ and a sit on your lap+ and lick on your cheek+ .

basic+ , simple+ , obvious+ and as truthful+ as the truth+ can be .

I was at a concert last night in Las Vegas . I was one with all the band members as if it were me on stage playing to them . The positive sensations were indescribable . I could write a huge book just on that subject alone .

anyway i made my way to the front near the stage and I cut this guy off to get there . We never touched each other but just my presence of being could be felt all around me as I made my way and it startled the guy as soon as I got near him.

It started getting a little wild and same guy I just startled a minute before, crashed into my back, hard . All my attention was IN the band and music, so needless to say, it made me slam into my body hard and fast . I had to control myself and keep from walking over , removing his head , taking his hands and handing him back his head for latter use.

This Karma stuff is very real and no matter how well off you are , you're not going to be able to change the basic laws . Karma is very basic and close to the most basic law .

A couple minutes of Ignoring- him , I was back to the enjoyment .

ANY life form and all life forms have "feelings " just like you and I from the smallest microscopic life forms found in water all the way up to the life form we live in called the universe.

We are to the universe like fish are to the oceans. Its an analogy and its very true.

I was told the rice experiment was not true, but I doubt others are lining up , making videos as a conspiracy and im sure that most who do the experiment on their own , don't bother with YT.

there's a ton of videos here

you need not write love hate . You can use any of the YIN words you come up with . Yang too.

you can even write I love you on one and not write anything on the other. Just ignore it . Ignorance is YIN too .

make sure the rice or plant you use , does not see you hurt the other plant and make sure it cant read the Yin label either .

You can even write Yang on one and YIN on the other. .

Life is aware and its anything but ignorant or stupid.

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 1

snip>

I had to control myself and keep from walking over , removing his head , taking his hands and handing him back his head for latter use.

<snip>

Wow!!! I take back all my earlier disbelief -- clearly you ARE the TaoMaster. I mean, to be so filled with goodness and love as to NOT murder someone with your bare hands in a fit of rage after he bumped into you in front of the stage at a wild concert? Quite impressive. That whole complete understanding of the universe thing has really paid off, I guess.

How's your PPF coming along? I haven't visited but I'd imagine it's drawing quite a following by now.

• Like 1

Or did you mean that was an example of karma? You cut that guy off and then, later, when the close crowd caused him to accidentally bump into you, that was karma-in-action?

• Like 2

It was between him and I . The crowd didn't do anything . He was jumping around . After he slamed into me with his back. I turned and noticed it was the same guy i just walked past a moment before and cut off.. It was like road rage stuff . I cut him off and he returned to hit me back . Our backs went yin to yin . Back is yin fronts are yang . : )

Yes, it's real. One thing I can tell you, if you do good deeds, good karma will come upon you. It's like the universe is giving you back what you express.

The universe is indebted to me?

How do i cash in on all those good deeds?

Or do we have some kind of value aberration where my good deeds dont mean jack shit to the universe?

I dont believe i deserve to be disenfranchised, irrelevant, or inconsequential to the universe or my peers, but apparently "my karma" thinks i deserve *near* everything to be taken from me, and *near* everyone to be indifferent.

But i dont share the perspective of my life that *the universe* has, so what do i know?

Sounds like there's no equation to this, jsut something we can take on faith... or not?

Granted, i belieev in karma, but somehow i dont think it's observable.

... just something we can take on faith...

I have no faith but I have enough money.

No, karma didn't give it to me, my government did.

• Like 2

That whole complete understanding of the universe thing has really paid off, I guess.

How's your PPF coming along? I haven't visited but I'd imagine it's drawing quite a following by now.

it has in deed. You have no idea. :) NO idea.

the PPF page is going to be set up soon and it will include the exercise instructions . Its basically a place to present it for others to use and comment or not if they choose. If not . Makes no difference. I can think of worse things , You know what I mean ?

But if no one comments ? OMG its the end of the world as we know it . :lol:

I can tell you feel threatened by it too . so sorry my friend. :(

Im ready for any Karma good or bad. :)

Im ready for any Karma good or bad. :)

You better be ready because it will surely happen.

(Cause and effect, that is.)

• Like 1

You better be ready because it will surely happen.

(Cause and effect, that is.)

Cause is Yang and effect is yin .

An effect by its self is without cause. Effect is the absence of cause . You know me MH . You also know I like you even though we do not agree and many issues.

Karma is not just one sided like its portrayed in the karma police video .

When you help another, you help yourself and when you harm , you harm yourself .

Simple clean logic . Pure and fresh. Bright .

I'M here to help but I also like to have fun while im doing it. The more fun the better and the less fun the worse.

Once anyone gets this logic , I mean REALLY "gets it " UNDERSTANDS it, the whole universe and every thing in it can easily be understood.

Its based on dualistic law.

We all have good days and bad days or anything in between .

If its a good day its your doing and if not its still your doing .

Even if you try to put the blame on another person . Yore just fooling yourself .

I don't lie to myself or others and it makes a big difference in ones life .

Yang and yin is " the way " and Im a master of Yang and YIN logic. You can use the same logic too .

Cause is Yang and effect is yin .

An effect by its self is without cause. Effect is the absence of cause . You know me MH . You also know I like you even though we do not agree and many issues.

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute! Are you doing magic again? Having an effect without a cause? Or maybe it's that Karma guy messing around again - giving you the effect before the cause has been initiated. Kinda' like, "See? This is what's going to happen if you do what you are thinking about doing."

• Like 1