TaoMaster

Karma IS real after all . ( or is it ? )

Wait a cotton-pickin' minute! Are you doing magic again? Having an effect without a cause? Or maybe it's that Karma guy messing around again - giving you the effect before the cause has been initiated. Kinda' like, "See? This is what's going to happen if you do what you are thinking about doing."

magic is simply an illusion, and no im not into Magic either .

A magician will tell you the cause was the effect . It just "happened" on its own without a cause. But it was Illusion in reality . The illusion will vanish when you see the true cause and youll see both the cause and the effect .

My point was that if I screw up , Im willing to accept the cause , ME.

If I do well im willing to accept that too .

How could it be? You've never screw up. My friend....!!!

Okay. I'm with you here. We should take responsibility for all our actions (and the causes we initiate).

And in my opinion there is nothing wrong with taking credit for the good that happens in our life as a result of what we had done.

And there will be those effects in our life where we had no control over. Shit happens but then things that benefit us happen just as often. This is where paying attention matters. Understanding what happened and why and then try to position ourself so that no so much shit flies our way.

• Like 1

excellent MH .Thx bro :) its simple logic . Here's the good part . As one become more aware , we can see more and more of how karma works. then use that to our advantage. .

the harder one works the bigger the payoff and the less one works the less. Like a job that pays a commission.

The lazy coffee sippers who text all day will be broke and homeless if they don't start pushin it , while the guys who push it , do real good.

• Like 1

No, karma didn't give it to me, my government did

Ultimately speaking ? it was your doing. , you simply used the government as a tool so to speak .

• Like 1

in case anyone has ANY doubts about karma

Yang is on the front and its positive +

Yin is behind the front and its Negative -

left+ right- top+ bottom -

when two people are happy+ they are together face+ to face +

when two people are not they turn on each other back- to back- and not happy- ( angry- )

They both produce sensations of yang and yin . Each different in their own right . ( EXACTLY like the magnet demonstrations. )

They may be happy for a few days then fight , then happy . etc etc.

If you've even been in a hot relationship like I have many times you know what I mean .

There are always greater or lesser degrees and like the 12 volt battery, sparks will fly to the same degree things between them are charged up .

Many times the charge is so intense that one of the other tosses in the towel and the relationship is over.

The relationships that are not so charged up tend to be face to face more often and happy because both people see eye to eye more often .

Get a couple magnets and label them exactly the same and see how they work.

As long as each face forwards there will be attraction and unity and when one or the other turns on the other, opposition occurs.

You'll never see a man and woman walking down the street with one of them facing forward and the other backwards while holding hands. Would you ?

there is sensation attraction called sex.

When a man and woman have sex it can be said that they are as close as possible to one another and the yang yin of male and female generate another person .

This typically applies to all life forms but there are exceptions.

The sensations are electrical in nature and generate sexual sensations like two symbols coming together and generating sound or like the positive and negative to the 12 volt batter that generate sparks .

When a man and woman have sex it can be said that they are exactly in the center the present time without past and with future . They are in fact , in the moment between the past and present and when they get to the exact null area , BANG . all over .

back and forth ( forward ) in and out. all they need do to start is see and face eye to eye. even from a short distance electric sensation begins.

The sperm and eggs never actually touch . NO two things ever touch . Its all electrical when you examine it closely . and there are no exceptions to that .

yang relates to yang and yin relates to yin but anything an be compared to any other thing . Al things do not relitive to all other things like Albert E insists on, but hes very close. .

You'll see what I mean when you get well into the exercises.

You'll laugh your butt off when you see the how all yin relates to all other yins and all yangs to yang . But you'll never see a yang and yin in a relationship . IF you do you are only seeing an illusion .

When you get to know karma, you can use what you know in life and know exactly when to hit the gas pedal or hit the brakes.

The more you do the yang yin exercises , the bigger the WOOOOOOOOWs get too . :)

Edited by TaoMaster

Karma is simply the low od duality at work yang and yin

when you are angry at something or someone you use bad foul offensive laguage and when you are happy you use respectful , comments with a smile or laugh.

you simply do not use terms like " you are the biggest a hole and i hate you you stupid fool . when you like someone who just gave you 5000 dollars when you only have 5 bucks till pay day

and like wise

You don't tell someone how happy you are and are indebted to them and will be over this Friday to help them clean their house and do their laundry when they just smashed into your brand new car and the guy has no money and no insurance to pay for the repairs either. :lol:

Yang goes with yang and yins go hand in hand with yins

no different than like poles of a common magnet.

the more you use the exercises on the personal practice page you more you'll see yang and yin at work in your life .

You can use this in your life to your advantage and help others with it too which attracts even more yang .

photo-thumb-111409.jpg?_r=1420467364You really need to take a look at the tai chi symbol you use as your avatar TaoMaster.

Yang goes hand in hand with yin and vice versa.

• Like 1

photo-thumb-111409.jpg?_r=1420467364You really need to take a look at the tai chi symbol you use as your avatar TaoMaster.

Would you say that they are complimentary and the whole would not be complete if both we not complete and supporting the other?

• Like 1

TM doesn't believe in Yin is within Yang and vice versa.

陰中帶陽 Yang is within Yin

陽中帶陰 Yin is within Yang

TM doesn't believe in Yin is within Yang and vice versa.

陰中帶陽 Yang is within Yin

陽中帶陰 Yin is within Yang

Yes i have noted the avatar and can see what you mean regarding the lack of yin within yang etc in the symbol shown.

It lacks the full balance of the completed tai chi symbol. Whether we can deduce from the use of that symbol that TM does not believe that the seed of yin is found within yang and vice versa I am not sure. He will have to comment on that himself.

To answer marbleheads question. "Would you say that they are complimentary and the whole would not be complete if both were not complete and supporting the other?" Yes I would say exactly that.The symbol is one of complete wholeness, balance and equality.If we begin to take the view that yang is greater than yin or yin better than yang then we are entering the land of the deluded.

• Like 3

Yes i have noted the avatar and can see what you mean regarding the lack of yin within yang etc in the symbol shown.

It lacks the full balance of the completed tai chi symbol. Whether we can deduce from the use of that symbol that TM does not believe that the seed of yin is found within yang and vice versa I am not sure. He will have to comment on that himself.

To answer marbleheads question. "Would you say that they are complimentary and the whole would not be complete if both were not complete and supporting the other?" Yes I would say exactly that.The symbol is one of complete wholeness, balance and equality.If we begin to take the view that yang is greater than yin or yin better than yang then we are entering the land of the deluded.

He has said so explicitly in more than one post. He intentionally modified his taiji symbol to eliminate the seeds of transition because he believes it is an unnecessary complication which confuses him (and it runs contrary to his worldview). He believes yin is merely the lack of yang and the epitome for which he strives is pure yang.

• Like 2

But then "cause and effect" makes karma work.

Yes. We are back directly to the subject of the thread.

If one were to deliberately move away from a state of balance believing that a state of extreme yang is desirable, if one directed ones practice towards that end..........one would suffer the karmic effect of that. One may believe that the effects of such behaviour would be positive, convince oneself and attempt to convince others but my opinion is that you would move to a state of imbalance and the effect would be deleterious.

It really is all there in the tai chi symbol, perfect balance and perfect equilibrium. It is there for us to see and is simple enough to understand (though we may study it for a lifetime and still find new things) but if we wish to ignore it and go off on a tangent then we are free to do so. But one thing we are not free to do is escape the karmic effect of our actions. They will catch us in the end.

• Like 1

So many different way I could respond to that post.

I suppose the deepest cut is to those who never have enough. There is always a need for more but yet when the end is near they are unable to go any further, unable to get any more.

Cause = Always wanting more.

Effect = Never having enough.

In a way, yeah, most of us reap what we sow.