Sign in to follow this  
Lth

Human ghosts/spirits vs aliens/entities

You may have offended something that you are not aware of. People think its superstition, but nature spirits are often quite touchy, and if you venture into their territory disrespectfully, it (or they) tends to feel it necessary to draw your attention to the fact that what you did was an invasion of their space. This is why in Asia when someone goes into the woods or parks, they often chant some mantra and/or say something to the effect of "Please excuse my intrusion - its not intentional". For example, its taboo over in some parts of Asia, for the Chinese especially, to pee irreverently when they are in the woods for fear of offending a lurking elemental spirit or something more sinister.

Some priests (Taoist or Buddhist) are able to detect if this is indeed what had taken place, so maybe an idea would be to request to see one who would be knowledgeable in these things, and they will tell you exactly what had happened and the right ritual to perform so as to placate the offended spirit. Usually some ritual offerings may be required.

If it is true that you have offended an elemental spirit, its not something you would be able to shake off on your own. Sorry to be bringing you such news, but who knows, maybe its not this at all. Just try and recall if you have been into the forest or parks of late, and what, if anything, that you had done that may have caused something to latch on to you.

Just passing on probable cause.

Haha this is good infromation thank you for letting me know this! There was a period when I heard mermaids singing in my sleep - I suppose those were elementals.

But other than that I don't recall any interaction with them, or anything I had done to upset them 2 years ago - after all I was living in a city :ph34r:

EDIT: this may supposedly sound too far out for some people so far, but nono I'm 100% serious.

The rabbit hole goes deep my friends

Edited by Lth

True, some very very very nasty spirits around strip mines for example, or certain parts of town in the city.. :(.

An aboriginal friend told me something that surprised me; they go and do mining work sometimes, I asked how they felt about that and they said it was being done anyway, someone is going to to do it, we need money.

I asked about the 'spiritual implications' and he said they would work for a Japanese company, but not an Australian one. The reason was, he said, the Japs listen to their elders; yes you can mine here, but not here, unless you appease what you will release or anger.

So I had to ask about that ... he said they liked the Japs as before they started work at a new place, or even started using a newly delivered truck this guy would come out in ( he described this outfit which sounded like a Shinto priest's) and do a ceremony, bless and make offerings, dance around and make it safe for them.

When I asked why on earth a mining company would bother with that expense he said ; " It saves them money ... trucks dont break down as much , less accidents and sick days." shrug.gif

[ this site shows a similar practice in boat building;

" One of the fine traditions at the Shipyard where Ship 364 is being built is the Shinto blessing of the first hull blocks for a safe construction. The blessing is performed by a local Priest and attended by the Site Supervisors, Class Surveyor and Yard Personnel.

Another ceremony, involving a barrel of sake - origins unknown - is performed at delivery."

http://antipodeanmariner.blogspot.com.au/2012_05_01_archive.html ]

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

I'll read that book you mentioned, but reading the excerpt you wrote it looks very closed-minded description of something which has an intellect of it's own.

Not sure what you mean here : the books I mentioned, or the article I linked to ?

'the excerpt' I wrote ? Do you mean the 'good' and 'bad' spirits bit ? The definition seems based on van Dusen's work, but the source is much more extensive than that. I have also had 'field experience' working in a mental health unit (not to mention dealing with certain people on 'spiritual' internet forums ... and running a magical group ;) )

Does what I wrote seem closed minded to you, or that the idea that it has an intellect of its own is close minded ?... a bit confused about that.

Or maybe it's not the same thing or maybe it's both !

If you mean same , not and/or both, relating to whether the source of 'demons' or 'angels' is internal or external, then ..... yes.

Not and both external and/or internal. That distinction depends on the 'level' of working and development of the practitoner.

But on the other level of

Like the "demonic" and "angelic" being the same thing, whichever you choose, but same thing packed in a different package !

No, I do not think so at all ... one is 'redeeming' or lifting up factor that has to do with new growth (or recovery) of the individual and society/culture. The other is a breaking down and destroying force for when an individual, society or culture has degenerated and is dying.

One is like water and sunlight and green grass to assist the antelope to grow ... the other is like a crocodile lurking in the river waiting for the slow, weak or sick antelope to enter.

They may originally have the same source, ultimately ... but it isnt the same thing in different packaging ;

Beware the wolf in sheeps clothing !

petey-wolf-sheeps-clothing.jpg?124909

Edited by Nungali

Lth you are correct, trust yourself.

It could be that a large part of humanity is being harvested of psychic energy there are malicious beings in many forms including human.

Humans largely unwitting are engaging in demonic practices = consumption of animal flesh = corpse eating demon

The demonic realms working through certain people are creating mass apathy within the human psyche... drugs ("medical" included) and even alcohol leave people open to these beings.

With a Sattvic diet you won't be engaging in this and go beyond it

Many here can't see/ have no intuition etc because they live tamasic lives.

Tamas is a force which promotes darkness, dissolution, death, destruction, ignorance, sloth, and resistance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamas_%28philosophy%29

Features

The Tamasic diet is characterized by the following foods: meat, fish, onions, garlic, curds, mushrooms, alcohol and any other fermented foods, including vinegar, bread, pastries and cakes. Any stale, overripe or underripe, tasteless and rotten foods are also considered Tamasic, as is tobacco, any kind of drug and any foods that have been processed, including those that are preserved in any way, canned or frozen.

Significance

Ayurvedic practitioners believe that a person who eats primarily Tamasic foods is doing harm to both their minds and their bodies. Ayurveda teaches that such a person will lose Prana, or life energy, and will be filled with strong, dark urges such as greed or anger coupled with a lack of proper reasoning skills and a sense of inertia. Such a person is not thought to be capable of achieving the enlightenment needed to transcend the gunas.

Results

A Tamasic diet is thought to destroy the body's ability to fight disease, to disrupt the proper functioning of the immune system and to destructively alter the normal pathways of the brain. A variety of mental diseases are believed to be caused by Tamasic foods ruling the diet, and unhealthy habits, such as overeating, are classified in Ayurveda as being Tamasic behaviors.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/226104-the-tamasic-diet/

Do not explore "shadow side" you are correct about thoughts.

Defeat the shadows... don't explore it... it is a road to the abyss

long story short ... I thought/felt a person was possessed. A few weeks later in conversions with 3rd party this person themselves had said they felt possessed and saw spirits etc after drug usage

This person was an energy vampire/ host for one

The person I lived with was having nightmares associated with this person

I also started to have strange thoughts that I knew were not my own.

This dark creature appeared (mental vision)... I destroyed it. Person didn't come back for a long time and is now 99% no longer in our lives.

After defeating this dark spectra and its dark thoughts you could say a burst of rainbows and light ;)

(to everyone) You are powerful, do not turn away, do not explore the darkside ;) haha :)

//

1 other short story, at a Tibetan retreat

In the volunteer house

1 night i was getting very strange feelings and dreams so I got up to read a book + think

Image of black snake like swimming in shadowy waters

My roommate got up 1/2 hour odd later... and came into the lounge room... he was into mediation etc

I said do you feel something odd? he said yes... he was experiencing similar

We had our own space I suppose pretty well protected.

A couple of days later when speaking about it a woman in another room said she was "attacked" by this being and she was frozen with fear and couldn't move... she said she tried to hit the walls to get us to help her but she couldn't move and later she didn't want to wake us... because people doubt themselves (was that real etc?) ... the thing spoke to her and said "i've got you"

Odd thing... that was during a Tibetan purification retreat... the monks there must have fkd up or not contained something...or maybe those monks are dark side... or unconscious

This is just another example and verification that your thoughts are not always your own...

All the best!

Edited by eye_of_the_storm
  • Like 1

The world of spirits is wonderful, occasionally dangerous and endlessly fascinating.I sometimes watch them for hours, learning about their particular functions, habits and so on.

One thing i have learned very clearly is that all spirits feed on something. Learning about their food sources, and about how at certain times you may also be their food source is very useful.

Learning to see them wont make you more susceptible to them. Most people are being fed off anyway, so who is better off, the food person ignorant of their existence or the cunning person who sees them and knows what they are up too?

It also helps remove a lot of the 'spirit' fear, and knowing what to feed something can make it a very useful Alli. Then you no longer have to worry about all that garbage like is it light/dark, can it control me, should I defeat it blah blah blah.

Im not saying there are not some big pitfalls a spirit worker can happen across but thats another story.

As for the blurred ET/spirit thing, I first read about Jungs ideas, later echoed by Patric Harpur and others, and was thinking to myself "Et's just a new face of Faery or something deeper? Nah, I don't think so" but the Fae i had been exposed to at that point were much closer to nature.

There is however a realm of faery existence that is far more connected to the most subtle etheric outer layers of earth, and the faery beings there seem far more alien. Long thin limbs, insectoid appearance, elongated eyes, and can seem cold or emotionless. They also can view humans as 'interesting specimens' and seem like they would have no qualms abducting people, or doing {possibly experimental} operations on them...

• Like 4

Each to their own but I want be entertaining vampires and other beings wanting to experiment...

Just as in nature if you attack something prepare to be attacked back.

Nature defends itself with utmost fury.

If you are taking somebodies life force against their will = dark side

If you are creating self terminating gmo seeds = dark side

If you are raining down agent orange on innocent village people = dark side etc.... no empathy, completely self absorbed

Maybe only dark side would say there is no light... ha or light and dark is meaningless etc

or general confusion

Lth you are correct, trust yourself.

It could be that a large part of humanity is being harvested of psychic energy there are malicious beings in many forms including human.

Humans largely unwitting are engaging in demonic practices = consumption of animal flesh = corpse eating demon

The demonic realms working through certain people are creating mass apathy within the human psyche... drugs ("medical" included) and even alcohol leave people open to these beings.

With a Sattvic diet you won't be engaging in this and go beyond it

Many here can't see/ have no intuition etc because they live tamasic lives.

Do not explore "shadow side" you are correct about thoughts.

Defeat the shadows... don't explore it... it is a road to the abyss

long story short ... I thought/felt a person was possessed. A few weeks later in conversions with 3rd party this person themselves had said they felt possessed and saw spirits etc after drug usage

This person was an energy vampire/ host for one

The person I lived with was having nightmares associated with this person

I also started to have strange thoughts that I knew were not my own.

This dark creature appeared (mental vision)... I destroyed it. Person didn't come back for a long time and is now 99% no longer in our lives.

After defeating this dark spectra and its dark thoughts you could say a burst of rainbows and light ;)

(to everyone) You are powerful, do not turn away, do not explore the darkside ;) haha :)

//

1 other short story, at a Tibetan retreat

In the volunteer house

1 night i was getting very strange feelings and dreams so I got up to read a book + think

Image of black snake like swimming in shadowy waters

My roommate got up 1/2 hour odd later... and came into the lounge room... he was into mediation etc

I said do you feel something odd? he said yes... he was experiencing similar

We had our own space I suppose pretty well protected.

A couple of days later when speaking about it a woman in another room said she was "attacked" by this being and she was frozen with fear and couldn't move... she said she tried to hit the walls to get us to help her but she couldn't move and later she didn't want to wake us... because people doubt themselves (was that real etc?) ... the thing spoke to her and said "i've got you"

Odd thing... that was during a Tibetan purification retreat... the monks there must have fkd up or not contained something...or maybe those monks are dark side... or unconscious

This is just another example and verification that your thoughts are not always your own...

All the best!

This is true. Thank you for summing up so well.

One thing I like to add is the light and the dark both drain energy if you look at them from a polar opposite perspective.

And don't pick sides. If you associate with light - there will always be dark that need to be fought, and attract dark entities. Same thing if you choose dark, then the entities work through you to accomplish the same thing (this is how a battery works until it runs of out energy)

Transcend and go beyond such things, don't be a battery - be a generator !

And then the person is free from repeated cycles and no entity can manipulate. Maybe that is part of the Taoist Immortality.

This is my message and I wish good luck to you all, stay strong

• Like 2

I see

Light and dark would need more defining ...

I don't believe in a duality of these things... they are different worlds that sometimes cross paths...

Grades of light and the absence of light

Light = life, empowerment, self generation/self perpetuating, expansion/ creativity, discipline/ high reasoning/ awareness

Dark = death, dis-empowerment, dependency, contraction, destruction, abuse, unconscious

Beings of Light become Suns

Beings of death will be nothing more than parasites in constant fear of oblivion

There is nothing to fear, there is only to understand and go beyond

• Like 1

Yes it is free will to make choices that best suit a path.

However the angellic and demonic realms are one and the same, in my experience. The demons and the angels are using the same energetic thread to interact with human beings to cater for the experience depending on the preference of humans, depending on which side people choose.

This is from an spiritual / energetic concept and a state of being.

From a philosophical standpoint, the interaction between Yin Yang in nature would be different.

But in comparisson, the two sides light and dark need each other for an energetic connection to take place. So an entity can drain energy by being of the opposite side.

Analogy from a physical point of view, capitalism may be a bit better than communism, but inherently has the same structure. But is it worth it ?

Edited by Lth

Yes it is free will to make choices that best suit a path.

However the angellic and demonic realms are one and the same, in my experience. The demons and the angels are using the same energetic thread to interact with human beings to cater for the experience depending on the preference of humans, depending on which side people choose.

This is from an spiritual / energetic concept and a state of being.

From a philosophical standpoint, the interaction between Yin Yang in nature would be different.

But in comparisson, the two sides light and dark need each other for an energetic connection to take place. So an entity can drain energy by being of the opposite side.

Analogy from a physical point of view, capitalism may be a bit better than communism, but inherently has the same structure. But is it worth it ?

While all communication is a form of "energy"... To me, "negative beings" and "divine beings" use a completely different mode or structure in the resulting framework of "being". Negative beings add to one's local obscurations issues and fears. True divine beings "increase clarity" or effectively help to breakdown local obscurations, issues and fears. Or you could say that, true divine beings shine a bright light on issues and fears, negative beings build up the energy structure of issues and fears.

But even contact with negative beings can be useful if one "pays attention". If they connect or draw energy at a certain point (or fear), then that can be a useful highlight to point out that one has such a fear. That is why many traditions describe divine beings with both good and wrathful sides to them.

Best wishes.

• Like 3

Interesting thread, random thoughts.. As ususual, I'm on a fence between skepticism and interest.

On one hand it'd be nice if there were to more then the mechanical tic toc world we see. A universe that's multidimensional and teeming with life and possibilities. Yet I also see us as superstitious/suggestible and creators of self fulfilling prophecies.

I worry that diving in too deep opens me up to self created paranoid expressions, yet as Seth Ananda pointed out, knowledge is good, its power (interestingly I initialed misspelled good as god).

It seems looking for proofs, at least easy ones, is a usually a dead road; ie show me a spirit/ghost/alien. Though with longer study and gaining some juice, it is possible. In the long run, I don't know how helpful it is though.

As for the reductionist black and white thinking behind the "good/positive/divine vs bad/negative/demonic" mindset, well its extremely inaccurate and does Nature herself no justice.

Are Mosquitos 'Evil'? They are parasitic! If we destroyed them as christians suggest we do with evil, it will in turn destroy the populations of frogs they feed.

What about Wolves? Well they sometimes attack and kill things or even people {oh the horror!} but what about how they nurture and raise their little wolflings? Are they Evil, or Good, or part evil part good, or is it about time we do away with such stupid descriptions?

Are all parasitic spirits always bad? Are they always 'taking energy' from you in a forceful way?

How do you know your not walking around generating/pumping out certain flavours, and they may just happen to like those flavours?

If you do go with always bad for that one, then what about your friends? Humans who like and are nourished by the energy flavours you give off?

Vampirising {forcefully} life force is another tricky issue. There are times when that skill can be used for healing, or to calm someone down who is in a state of excess...

What about the worse ones? Spirits of breakdown and decay? Isn't decay and rot a very important function in nature? what would happen if all the bodies would no longer break down?

• Like 3

.... like I said ... like a crocodile waiting for a weak antelope

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" ;)

It could even be a 'divine' force ...

Sobek_idol.jpg

Just depends on what side of the fence you are on.

• Like 1

As for the reductionist black and white thinking behind the "good/positive/divine vs bad/negative/demonic" mindset, well its extremely inaccurate and does Nature herself no justice.

Are Mosquitos 'Evil'? They are parasitic! If we destroyed them as christians suggest we do with evil, it will in turn destroy the populations of frogs they feed.

What about Wolves? Well they sometimes attack and kill things or even people {oh the horror!} but what about how they nurture and raise their little wolflings? Are they Evil, or Good, or part evil part good, or is it about time we do away with such stupid descriptions?

Are all parasitic spirits always bad? Are they always 'taking energy' from you in a forceful way?

How do you know your not walking around generating/pumping out certain flavours, and they may just happen to like those flavours?

If you do go with always bad for that one, then what about your friends? Humans who like and are nourished by the energy flavours you give off?

Vampirising {forcefully} life force is another tricky issue. There are times when that skill can be used for healing, or to calm someone down who is in a state of excess...

What about the worse ones? Spirits of breakdown and decay? Isn't decay and rot a very important function in nature? what would happen if all the bodies would no longer break down?

Have you seen my posts, lamenting about how with the Buddhist teachings, I can no longer squish mosquitoes? They are quite evil! :D

• Like 1

negative 'entities' : 'demonic forces': hallucinations of a lower order: 'persecuting spirits': etc.

Claim separate identity to those they persecute, but that can be exposed on in depth examination (and they hate that ... in depth examination and questioning, as it exposes them). They claim psychic or unknown knowledge that the person (they originated from) can not know (trying to affirm their separation) but, it can be shown (again on deeper examination) that the person did have access to that knowledge. The often talk rubbish and suggest detrimental choices and courses of behaviour ... in extreme situations, suggest self harm, suicide or the murder of those close to the one afflicted ... or that they are going to kill the person afflicted. They dont like to give a name, but they will if pressed - the name doesnt stand up to analysis ( by deeper methods, such as Kabbalistic analysis. They get agitated when pressed with logic, they dont like to hear religion or philosophy, they will suggest 'blasphemous acts' and persecute the afflicted for not doing them, if they do, they will then change to mockery for doing it.

In other words, they act detrimentally to the welfare of the afflicted and those close to them.

A 'positive entity : 'angelic force' : hallucination of an higher order : redeeming spirit : etc.

Are not really interested in claiming identity for themselves, they often say they are a ;force' or a 'representative of' ..... , they are happy to be examined and tested in depth, their answers often hold multiple levels of internal confirmation, they seem to possess knowledge that the associated person does not know, they appear to be 'generated' from some source 'outside' of the person in question , they talk sense and suggest good and healthy solutions, they give encouragement, they are happy to talk about religion and philosophy, ... and so on...

In short ... they are good

These types of tests and trials put on them, give the same results and divisions, whether it is old style Swedenborgian 'spirit possession' philosophy, modern clinical (although rather far out) psychiatry, or the basics in evocative magic.

Its a large subject ... but there is an area where all three approaches intersect; here they also offer the appropriate remedies.

This seems the easiest and most general introduction to the subject ... but for the fuller picture, I recommend a greater reading of the works written by the authors mentioned in the article (Swedenborg and vanDusen );

http://www.searchwithin.org/download/presence_spirits.pdf

Nungali,

The article you have linked strongly agrees with my own therapeutic experiences with mentally troubled individuals. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

I am going to be a very rude person and not read this thread all the way through before posting. I was a christian for over 20 years. Before I became a christian, and during this time, I had paranormal or supernatural experiences. As far as I know, at this time, I also created a tulpa (thought form), fell in love with it thinking it was something else, and eventually disconnected myself from it, literally breaking up. Finally I have watched numerous episodes of shows like, A Haunting. All of this has given me a very unique perspective on the whole thing.

If you are a christian you may suffer, more than any non-christian, from what you will call demonic attacks. This is because your beliefs, as a christian, empower and reinforce what you call evil. If you believe in god you also believe in satan. If you believe in angels you also believe in demons. If you believe in heaven you also believe in hell. You are sending energy to these things. Whatever we send energy to, we help to manifest. Whatever we dwell on, focus on and think about we draw to us. In short, all of the entities christians believe in are tulpas, including their idea of god.

A tulpa is a thought form that feeds on our energy. The energy is directed by our beliefs. The stronger our beliefs, the more energy we are feeding this tulpa. My tulpa fed on my sexual energy. I have a theory here that even children are summoned in some way energetically by the collective sexual energy of two people mating. Sexual energy is one of the most powerful forms of energy, in the right states of mind sexual energy can be used to directly affect the energetic in some way, as was the case for me. Belief energy is not as strong, it is only as strong as the one believing, it brings more of a focus to one's usual manipulation of the energetic while in physical form.

So god and satan are tulpas, as are all angels and demons. As far as heaven or hell, from what I understand (but have not experienced to my recollection) the afterlife, the astral planes, whatever you want to call them, wherever its is you go when you die, that space is vast, infinitely vast. So I have no doubt there is a heaven christians can go to if that is where they wish to go, based on where they have placed their believe energy, their focus. And maybe there is a hell that certain people may feel they deserve to end up in.

But neither of these places are the real afterlife, and neither of them trap you there eternally, whatever you believe. You may wake up in time, decide you are bored with eternal perfection, that you want something beyond the duality you experienced for however many years you lived on earth, so you leave it and go somewhere else. Or maybe you get tired of suffering in hell, of letting demons shove hot pokers up your arse, so you leave. You realize you endured enough hell when you were alive physically.

Other theories say there are several vibrational states in the afterlife, with one filled with nasty creatures an suffering close to the vibrational rate of the physical world, and this is likely where ghosts would come from, as they are not able to leave to the higher vibratory states just yet.

I tend to believe that aliens, ghosts and bigfoot are tulpas. Thought forms given temporary physical existence. Explains why these entities can disappear and have only a limited effect on the physical world. The only reason they are as strong as they are now is that humans have collectively sent belief energy to them for thousands of years. I doubt you will ever capture a ghosts, or find alien or bigfoot remains. Because these are not physical entities. They exist primarily in energetic form, they take on physical form only briefly and never permanently.

If everyone on earth at the same moment stopped believe in aliens, ghosts, bigfoot, god, satan, angels, demons, and all other religious entities, and that belief was suspended for a time, you would never find any eye witness account, of any reliability or truth, of any sighting of any of these things. There would be no demonic attacks, no angelic intervention, no demonic possessions, none of it. It would vanish in the same instant. As long as people send belief energy to these things which these entities feed on, they will continue to haunt us. It is really as simple as that.

All institutionalized and organized religions will some day have to wake up to the fact that their belief systems are based on duality. Which means there is that which is considered ideal or right, and that which is considered less than ideal or wrong. Even their afterlives have this! Can you imagine how horrible heaven would actually be? You just worship your own idea of God for all eternity. There is no growth, nothing to learn, nothing to express, no individual expression. Perfection is stagnation. It is the Lego movie in eternity, President Business using the Kragle to glue everyone and everything into place and have this perfect world he created, only in the case of heaven it would be god with the crazy glue! Who in their right mind would want that for their eternal destination after this life?

The texts I have read have it right... Heaven or hell is right now, in this moment. If you are caught in duality or time you are in hell. If you are free from duality and time you are in heaven. But heaven and hell are right here, right now, in your state of mind, literally! Being stuck in any belief system or religion that places you firmly in duality or time will also place you firmly in hell. Christians are the unhappiest people I know, who suffer the worst. Why? Because they are sinners, they need to be saved, this world is not their home, it is nothing more than a pit stop on the road to the greater destination, and let's not forget that some of the stronger believing ones, such as the Amish, have the most horrible evil entities tormenting them. Now wonder there is global warming and so much pollution on earth! Why should the majority of its population, those caught in dualistic religions that do not see this world as their home, care about it at all?

I know these words may hurt some and if this is the case I am sorry to have caused pain. I know that some seek to understand these things, search for them even, and its easy, maybe even for me, to get caught up in the whole paranormal or supernatural phenomena thing. Hell if I was invited I would go to that tuberculosis hospital with its death tunnel and hunt for ghosts! Can't remember the name of it now. But I would go! I would probably experience things too, because others with me believe in them and are giving them their energy, and it would eventually leech some belief energy out of me. I mean its hard not to believe when you see a shadow figure or hear some disembodied voice screaming in your ear. Kinda hard to ignore that! I love watching Ghost Hunters with my dad, we saw one episode in Season 8 where it sounded like someone was whistling, plain as day, and it wasn't any of the crew! That was awesome!

But the truth is that there is no more reality to it than a haunted house attraction. That's all it is, a better, more authentic, haunted house attraction. Without belief energy its just an old building that's falling apart. The harder you fight the things you believe in, the more energy you give them. So some of the episodes I have seen of A Haunting and Paranormal Witness seem to show people locked in struggles with things throwing them around. Why? Because they believe so strongly in their faith, their religion, typically christianity. Which means they believe just as strongly in demons, which gives the tulpa enough energy to affect them physically. In the same way a psychic is more easily tossed around by a tulpa. The guy in the series The Haunted Collector will always find haunted items, because he believes he will. His continued energy in their being haunted will allow ghostly things to happen around them. On and on it goes.

These words have to be sharp to cut away all illusion. The christian god does not exist. There is no old man on a thrown somewhere. Nor does the muslim god exist, or the hindu gods, or any other institutionalized and organized religion's gods. Likewise none of their demons exist. Aliens and bigfoot also do not exist. But I will allow that aliens at least could be real, should there be a race out there in the stars that makes its way to our planet. But we will know the real thing from the tulpa, The real thing is something everyone will be able to see and interact with, even the Buddhist monk praying in the mountains somewhere.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

You may have offended something that you are not aware of. People think its superstition, but nature spirits are often quite touchy, and if you venture into their territory disrespectfully, it (or they) tends to feel it necessary to draw your attention to the fact that what you did was an invasion of their space. This is why in Asia when someone goes into the woods or parks, they often chant some mantra and/or say something to the effect of "Please excuse my intrusion - its not intentional". For example, its taboo over in some parts of Asia, for the Chinese especially, to pee irreverently when they are in the woods for fear of offending a lurking elemental spirit or something more sinister.

Some priests (Taoist or Buddhist) are able to detect if this is indeed what had taken place, so maybe an idea would be to request to see one who would be knowledgeable in these things, and they will tell you exactly what had happened and the right ritual to perform so as to placate the offended spirit. Usually some ritual offerings may be required.

If it is true that you have offended an elemental spirit, its not something you would be able to shake off on your own. Sorry to be bringing you such news, but who knows, maybe its not this at all. Just try and recall if you have been into the forest or parks of late, and what, if anything, that you had done that may have caused something to latch on to you.

Just passing on probable cause.

Spirits aside...Where did you see these super respectful Chinese folk? I just saw a family letting/making their kid piss on the floor, right in the middle of the hospital waiting hall. That's an everyday occurrence, and I live in the big city.

I'm just putting this out there because people still have this outdated, mystical view of China. I know It sounds like I'm being a bit negative. I assure you, I say this merely as fact and out of many years experience... the vast majority of Chinese people do not give a s*** about courtesy towards spirits or their fellow man....unless they want something.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to label all Chinese people with this post. If you are Chinese, you probably understand where I'm coming from.

Nungali, The article you have linked strongly agrees with my own therapeutic experiences with mentally troubled individuals. Thanks for sharing!

Well, they are both based on real occurrences of that type and the resultant assessment of what approach worked and what didnt . In serious cases. Not just speculation and 'doctrine' .

In essence, the approach is similar to things like The Middle Pillar or Pentagram rituals.

Also, in cases like Swedenborg, we have to look at his achievements and life.

One of things about this awareness 'that we stand on the crossroads' is, some say, meant to be unknown and 'sleeping' (or as some prefer ; 'Not dead, but dreaming' ) within us , to stir it up (or even make the 'facts' known to people is to invite trouble - we have been working fine as it is. HAVE WE ?????

people like Swedenborg (and , surprisingly Steiner ) disagree; to be forewarned, (and to know how to deal with it) is to be forearmed .

Edited by Nungali

I am going to be a very rude person

:P

and not read this thread all the way through before posting. I was a christian for over 20 years. Before I became a christian, and during this time, I had paranormal or supernatural experiences. As far as I know, at this time, I also created a tulpa (thought form), fell in love with it thinking it was something else, and eventually disconnected myself from it, literally breaking up. Finally I have watched numerous episodes of shows like, A Haunting. All of this has given me a very unique perspective on the whole thing.

If you are a christian you may suffer, more than any non-christian, from what you will call demonic attacks. This is because your beliefs, as a christian, empower and reinforce what you call evil. If you believe in god you also believe in satan. If you believe in angels you also believe in demons. If you believe in heaven you also believe in hell. You are sending energy to these things. Whatever we send energy to, we help to manifest. Whatever we dwell on, focus on and think about we draw to us. In short, all of the entities christians believe in are tulpas, including their idea of god.

A tulpa is a thought form that feeds on our energy. The energy is directed by our beliefs. The stronger our beliefs, the more energy we are feeding this tulpa. My tulpa fed on my sexual energy. I have a theory here that even children are summoned in some way energetically by the collective sexual energy of two people mating. Sexual energy is one of the most powerful forms of energy, in the right states of mind sexual energy can be used to directly affect the energetic in some way, as was the case for me. Belief energy is not as strong, it is only as strong as the one believing, it brings more of a focus to one's usual manipulation of the energetic while in physical form.

I cant be bothered tracking down the actual documents and posting them here but ...

Some of the early forms of western tantra (or sex magic as some call it) was little more than spiritual sex education and women's liberation ( eg. the simpler stuff of P.B. Randolph and the writings ... well, life story actually ... of Ida Craddock - Heavenly Bridegrooms, Psychic Wedlock, The Wedding Night, etc) ).

Tracking it back, it was meant to be practiced by a married couple and the result was to improve the marriage for both, and the procreation of spiritual children. Then there came a time when it began to be used to create other 'tulpa' like things. The old school was horrified at this, and this caused some splits. But during this period, most of the writings were underground, not much survived into modern pop magical culture ... the 'sex magic' thing did. Nowadays you can wank off to get whatever you want ... and you can even do that with out sexual wanking ;) http://www.booktopia.com.au/the-law-of-attraction-esther-hicks/prod9781401912277.html?source=pla&gclid=CNmFtaqCuMICFQ8IvAod5KQACA

So god and satan are tulpas, as are all angels and demons. As far as heaven or hell, from what I understand (but have not experienced to my recollection) the afterlife, the astral planes, whatever you want to call them, wherever its is you go when you die, that space is vast, infinitely vast. So I have no doubt there is a heaven christians can go to if that is where they wish to go, based on where they have placed their believe energy, their focus. And maybe there is a hell that certain people may feel they deserve to end up in.

Perhaps 'we' are our own tulpas created by our own projected 'soul needs' ... if our 'imaginative soul' does not find outward expression in 'ego-reality' then it really starts to muck up and throws up all sorts of weird and strange events. When it is content, that is heaven, when it cant find contentment (based on recognition and acknowledgment ... and a dose of gratitude directed towards its function would not hurt either ... then, it can, eventually find its own hell ... anywhere.

The answer, for all humans, it seems (across time and location) is an acknowledgment of one's soul expression and special purpose, how it fits into one's society, what one must give up to gain from one's society and the exchanged benefits, in short, meaning and expression, given on a deep penetrating psychic level (via initiation or rite of passage ceremonies).

Still, in such a setting, a soul can be 'lost', but a shaman might be able to retrieve it.

But neither of these places are the real afterlife, and neither of them trap you there eternally, whatever you believe. You may wake up in time, decide you are bored with eternal perfection, that you want something beyond the duality you experienced for however many years you lived on earth, so you leave it and go somewhere else. Or maybe you get tired of suffering in hell, of letting demons shove hot pokers up your arse, so you leave. You realize you endured enough hell when you were alive physically.

The second death . The 'self' that experiences that must also die.

Other theories say there are several vibrational states in the afterlife, with one filled with nasty creatures an suffering close to the vibrational rate of the physical world, and this is likely where ghosts would come from, as they are not able to leave to the higher vibratory states just yet.

I tend to believe that aliens, ghosts and bigfoot are tulpas. Thought forms given temporary physical existence. Explains why these entities can disappear and have only a limited effect on the physical world. The only reason they are as strong as they are now is that humans have collectively sent belief energy to them for thousands of years. I doubt you will ever capture a ghosts, or find alien or bigfoot remains. Because these are not physical entities. They exist primarily in energetic form, they take on physical form only briefly and never permanently.

Interesting ... sounds a bit like Harpur's Diamonic Reality theory.

I think it could be true what you say, but at this stage of my study and observations, no real breakthrough occurs, (outside the body and the 'power of the mind' to effect its own body). However I do believe that the frustrated 'imaginate soul' can insist so strongly on acknowledgment from 'ego-reality' that it can make ones senses see and experience things, and even produce stigmata or burns on one's self

Even with things with 'multiple witnesses', like The MIracle at Lourdes ... there are still many theories about localised celestial phenomena. I get sus though when rationalists come up with things like 'spreading mass hypnosis ... thats just as weird an event IMO

If everyone on earth at the same moment stopped believe in aliens, ghosts, bigfoot, god, satan, angels, demons, and all other religious entities, and that belief was suspended for a time, you would never find any eye witness account, of any reliability or truth, of any sighting of any of these things. There would be no demonic attacks, no angelic intervention, no demonic possessions, none of it. It would vanish in the same instant. As long as people send belief energy to these things which these entities feed on, they will continue to haunt us. It is really as simple as that.

If we could get everyone to agree on anything all at the same time ..... :unsure:

All institutionalized and organized religions will some day have to wake up to the fact that their belief systems are based on duality. Which means there is that which is considered ideal or right, and that which is considered less than ideal or wrong. Even their afterlives have this! Can you imagine how horrible heaven would actually be? You just worship your own idea of God for all eternity. There is no growth, nothing to learn, nothing to express, no individual expression. Perfection is stagnation. It is the Lego movie in eternity, President Business using the Kragle to glue everyone and everything into place and have this perfect world he created, only in the case of heaven it would be god with the crazy glue! Who in their right mind would want that for their eternal destination after this life?

yeah ... sucks! sounds like Nirvana.

The texts I have read have it right... Heaven or hell is right now, in this moment. If you are caught in duality or time you are in hell. If you are free from duality and time you are in heaven. But heaven and hell are right here, right now, in your state of mind, literally! Being stuck in any belief system or religion that places you firmly in duality or time will also place you firmly in hell. Christians are the unhappiest people I know, who suffer the worst. Why? Because they are sinners, they need to be saved, this world is not their home, it is nothing more than a pit stop on the road to the greater destination, and let's not forget that some of the stronger believing ones, such as the Amish, have the most horrible evil entities tormenting them. Now wonder there is global warming and so much pollution on earth! Why should the majority of its population, those caught in dualistic religions that do not see this world as their home, care about it at all?

I know these words may hurt some and if this is the case I am sorry to have caused pain. I know that some seek to understand these things, search for them even, and its easy, maybe even for me, to get caught up in the whole paranormal or supernatural phenomena thing. Hell if I was invited I would go to that tuberculosis hospital with its death tunnel and hunt for ghosts! Can't remember the name of it now. But I would go! I would probably experience things too, because others with me believe in them and are giving them their energy, and it would eventually leech some belief energy out of me. I mean its hard not to believe when you see a shadow figure or hear some disembodied voice screaming in your ear. Kinda hard to ignore that! I love watching Ghost Hunters with my dad, we saw one episode in Season 8 where it sounded like someone was whistling, plain as day, and it wasn't any of the crew! That was awesome!

But the truth is that there is no more reality to it than a haunted house attraction. That's all it is, a better, more authentic, haunted house attraction. Without belief energy its just an old building that's falling apart. The harder you fight the things you believe in, the more energy you give them. So some of the episodes I have seen of A Haunting and Paranormal Witness seem to show people locked in struggles with things throwing them around. Why? Because they believe so strongly in their faith, their religion, typically christianity. Which means they believe just as strongly in demons, which gives the tulpa enough energy to affect them physically. In the same way a psychic is more easily tossed around by a tulpa. The guy in the series The Haunted Collector will always find haunted items, because he believes he will. His continued energy in their being haunted will allow ghostly things to happen around them. On and on it goes.

aside from watching silly tv shows on it , some of have had real experience with those afflicted. You have to treat it on its own turf and understand the ring you are in

You made a good post here IMO but it would be of no use when one is already in that state. Things need to be approached differently 'in the field'. In this realm one cant use reason and logic, one has to work on the 'soul level'.

These words have to be sharp to cut away all illusion. The christian god does not exist. There is no old man on a thrown somewhere. Nor does the muslim god exist, or the hindu gods, or any other institutionalized and organized religion's gods. Likewise none of their demons exist. Aliens and bigfoot also do not exist. But I will allow that aliens at least could be real, should there be a race out there in the stars that makes its way to our planet. But we will know the real thing from the tulpa, The real thing is something everyone will be able to see and interact with, even the Buddhist monk praying in the mountains somewhere.

isnt that dualism? Dont confuse the 'real' with the 'really real' and the 'really , really real'. (yes, that is actually what anthropologists are saying here about us trying to understand Aboriginal spirituality ... it is very old and totally NON- dualistic.

Edited by Nungali

Nature is Nature

As with my examples before though... is raining down agent orange Natural? is creating GMO crops that cause organ damage/ cancer natural? you can't see these things as good or bad?

If there is no good or bad/ right or wrong answer why even bother having this discussion with me?

Maybe I could say working with Nature/ Tao is Light/awareness and working against is darkness/ ignorance

I also believe Nature has transcendental aspects/ realms

"Angels" and "demons" are present in human form, other and within the mind... as is heaven and hell and everything in between... I know of people who live in hell and I know of people who live in heaven...

I know of people who attract demon like creatures and others who attract divine... like attracts like perhaps? a law of correspondence ... criminals become friends with criminals etc generally vampires attract vampires etc

For others the criminal worlds are basically non-existent ...like another world... maybe you could call it parallel realities?

Again I don't see these things as a duality as such...

To create beautiful things is to create beautiful things it comes from the purity of the heart and mind. Others with pure hearts and minds will be attracted to the works of pure hearts and minds.

For me it is just about the awareness of different realms... not duality

Like different music genres some I listen to, some I don't etc ... doesn't mean the one I don't listen to/ engage doesn't exist

Nature is Nature

As with my examples before though... is raining down agent orange Natural? is creating GMO crops that cause organ damage/ cancer natural? you can't see these things as good or bad?

If there is no good or bad/ right or wrong answer why even bother having this discussion with me?

Maybe I could say working with Nature/ Tao is Light/awareness and working against is darkness/ ignorance

Hmm we may be getting at the same point. I have no qualms about describing certain behaviours as 'bad', and I'd happily see the heads of some gmo scientists stuck on pikes out side of the smoking ruins of Monsanto headquarters.

My point was rather that they are not sharply defined opposites as some christians {and others} seem to believe, but rather a spectrum like:

...Really good, good, fairly good, ok, neutral, a bit off, fairly bad, bad, really bad...

Or another way of saying it, is there are not 'just' good angels on one side, and bad demons on the other. Its a really useless model to take into spirit work. Even 'good' spirits can become problematic, and 'nasty' ones can occasionally become quite useful if treated with dignity and respect, and there are a whole whole lot of them in between, just like humans.

I also believe Nature has transcendental aspects/ realms

"Angels" and "demons" are present in human form, other and within the mind... as is heaven and hell and everything in between... I know of people who live in hell and I know of people who live in heaven...

I know of people who attract demon like creatures and others who attract divine... like attracts like perhaps? a law of correspondence ... criminals become friends with criminals etc generally vampires attract vampires etc

From my view, people who focus solely on light usually have massive shadows.

For others the criminal worlds are basically non-existent ...like another world... maybe you could call it parallel realities?

Again I don't see these things as a duality as such...

To create beautiful things is to create beautiful things it comes from the purity of the heart and mind. Others with pure hearts and minds will be attracted to the works of pure hearts and minds.

For me it is just about the awareness of different realms... not duality

Like different music genres some I listen to, some I don't etc ... doesn't mean the one I don't listen to/ engage doesn't exist

• Like 1

On another level, I prefer 'ignorant' to 'bad', and 'wise' to 'good'.

I dont want to get caught in a trap of naming the parts of myself that need help 'bad' or 'evil' as it sets up a stronger set of judgements against them...

• Like 1

I prefer to see it more as "bad for me" or "not good/healthy for me". I have found that things and beings which are really bad for me, are not necessarily that way for others, and vice versa.

• Like 2

Here is what I know, what I have been taught and what I have experienced.

Aliens exist, that is life from other planets. Nearer to the epi centre of the 'big bang' life was created there and along the way of the expanding universes far before our earth was formed.

Spirits exist they are energy without a body. They can be harmful and they can be inert. I once visited a museum and was attacked by a spirit that lived in an artifact. I was only young and an apprentice shaman so it got away with its attack. I have been attacked by many spirits, they are drawn to me by the blessings that were put on my body when I was baptized. So one can attract spirits by what one does. One can also build up 'energy' by what one does. For instance if one curses others a lot, does bad things to others, then 'dark matter' collects around that person/s. This is not a spirit.

Most people do not suffer from spirit malady it is quite rare. One has to attract a spirit to make it want to bother you. Many things are states of mind/emotions/energy of the person and not the energy of a spirit.

One knows when a spirit attacks you, one will feel the energy of the spirit starting to burn you up, it may also start talking to you as it makes you hurt. If you cannot get help from another spirit or Immortal it will extinguish your life.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this