DreamBliss

DreamBliss gears up for dating... HELP!

...but actual long term success is probable going to come at the local yoga centre, meditation class...

This is good advice, but exactly how does someone without any money pay to go to a yoga center or meditation class?

I have gone to these sorts of things when they are freely available, and have yet to meet anyone my age (or preferably younger.) But I will keep doing what I can, using the resources I have!

Because Nungali loves pop singers:

Edited by DreamBliss

This is good advice, but exactly how does someone without any money pay to go to a yoga center or meditation class?

I have gone to these sorts of things when they are freely available, and have yet to meet anyone my age (or preferably younger.) But I will keep doing what I can, using the resources I have.

Try meetup.com for your area. Anything of interest?

It's back! I wonder what happened to it? What experiences did my thread have while it was away...

Meetup... I think there were charges the last time I tried it so you couldn't really use it. But I will look into it.

Thank you.

Edited by DreamBliss

You get the money ....  

Thoughts_Become_Things_Law_of_Attraction

I have gone to these sorts of things when they are freely available, and have yet to meet anyone my age (or preferably younger.) 

article-0-1C783EDD00000578-328_634x423.j

Because Nungali loves pop singers:

no.gif

:wub:

Edited by Nungali

OK, that was worth it! That was the laugh I was looking for... And something else...

What in the world is with all the naked people Nungali? Well at least I am not the only one doing this stuff naked...

What? Not a Katy Perry fan? :P

Hey I still need the contact info for that new age chic - she really is awesome!

Sorry dude, I really doubt you would be what she seeks;

She wants (dating profile);

A new age guy that is

Hip

Well dressed

Fit and sporty

and has a wing man / bro to help him   ( its important for men to express their male side as well )

I showed my dad some of this thread because he heard me laughing and wanted to know what it was all about. He was drinking a soda when I started playing that song by Nina. I think it almost made him choke, or spew it out, or something. Needless to say he got a good laugh! Same with the Katy Perry video.

Well I just got back from checking on OK Cupid. Guess what? I got another message! It was another rejection...

I must be the single most undesirable and unwanted male on the planet...

No, seriously, DreamBliss, I think dating websites may simply not be the way for you to go as they don't offer you somebody like you enough opportunity to convey what is special about you.

But who knows, maybe the Universe indeed wants to you to download a partner right from the Internet (it just waits for a suitable Moon position), so there is certainly nothing wrong with continuing this dating website thing if conducted in a relaxed manner. By the way, are you doing your LoA homework?  :huh:

Anyway, remain open to other possibilities. Get out and join various kinds of social gatherings, preferably of a light hearted and light headed nature, and TALK TO GALS. :blink: Remember, you are good at talking.

Whenever I wanted to find a partner, I just seized every opportunity, got rejected repeatedly, but had my successes too. ;)

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

Homer Simpson is desired, for some uknown reason, by Marge:

homer-marge.gif

I don't even have that. The only man with less luck with women in all of human history was probably Hitler. :unsure:

But I rallied tonight, Quickmatched probably two dozen women, found a few that really interested me, including a gamer, a barefooter and a writer photographer like me! I have sent over two dozen messages, all of them attentive, honest, positive and upbeat.

I may end up giving up, but I will go out with a fucking bang! I fucking mean it!

But it still hurts. It really does. When I stop to think about it, probably before bed, I will realize just how much pain I am in. And no, I have not been practicing LoA. I just don't have any good feeling thoughts to think right now. Just operating on sheer determination at the moment.

Sleep time. Try to Skype you later Michael - no promises.

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

Yeah man OKCupid! is a numbers game so it works well for larger cities but smaller places can suffer from dating pool/friend pool "incest" pretty quickly.

HEY D B !

Whats that depressing shit up there ^  n... you sound like my last GF ( who was only 26 so she had an excuse )   ...  oh dear, no one likes me, I am am the most unpopular woman ever ( aside from the fact 90% of people said she was the most gorgeous attractive looking vixen since a Russ Myer 'film' star had a breast reduction )  ...

DUDE ... you went to a cafe, met a nice woman, it seemed to go well, you laughed together.  Remember that !  

Thats real mate.     Dont let some bullshit dating site  depress you !

Thats like a  Moroccan lamb tagine  with fresh figs and dates being upset because no one ordered it at McDonalds !  

• Like 1

Chuckling...

Nungali, are you comparing me to food? Are you saying I am an exotic dish? Maybe it's lunch time over there... :D

And you're right. Yes, I said you are right. You can print this out and frame it if you like. I do have something I can think about, that feels good. Just need to relive that moment. That should put me in an allowing space. I was struggling, thinking of what I could do, that I enjoy doing, that I could get caught up in doing, to get my mind off it. Well this will certainly help.

You are also right, Nickolai1... Chances are they judge me based solely on my pictures. How can I blame them? I judge them based on pictures too. Maybe they barely read my profile or any messages I send. But it's just not worth dwelling on.

There could be a million reasons why, from they are actually a dude having some strange fantasy to they are in a relationship. So worrying about the opinion of others, like in every other context, is not worth the energy or effort.

The sun is shining nice and bright, maybe I'll get a chance to get out and do some yoga. Kick this cold I have acquired as of a few days ago. Get back on my high flying disc. Where I can stick my tongue out at Nungali... :P I really have to be at the top of my game with that guy...

Checked OK Cupid, no replies, fingers crossed...

:)

Edited by DreamBliss
  • Like 1

You can  :P  at me .... but  yuo better stop laughing at Nina !  :angry:

(She was trained as an opera singer and  by nuns, you know .....   from 1.17 )

{ I am not even sure these guys know who she is !   Help me out  here Michael S. !  !  !  }

• Like 1

I can not help what I find humorous, much less what someone else finds humorous.

I resisted responding to the posts of Nina's... Err... Singing. But if you persist, I shall come up with something really creative...

:closedeyes:

Each to their own...

Edited by DreamBliss

280D26D000000578-0-image-a-24_1430125379

What's the problem???  :wacko: If these guys can get plenty of dates...why not anyone else?

That is like Sooo not my scene...

And strangely LIKE the scene at my XGF's father's business - he had a chain of those showrooms.  

Oooo  he 'loved'  me he did   :D   (but I managed to charm the 'family matriarch' - his new wife's { who was  younger than his own daughter}  mother - the dreaded ' new young wife's'  mother-in-law,  matriarchal , Columbian .....  say no more   ;)   )  .

Dude ... a good or 'bad' hand ... ya gotta know how to play your cards! 

PS. I might have been around a bit, but no, I dont know what those two up there ^  are up to with that helicopter exhaust !  :wacko:

Edited by Nungali

{ I am not even sure these guys know who she is !   Help me out  here Michael S. !  !  !  }

Well, I am pretty much stuck with her 1984 smash hit 99 Luftballons (the original German version, of course :P).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPTC7-wCL8

Oh, those Golden days when song texts weren't 90% composed of ugly words like "nigga" and "motherfucker"... <Sigh>

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Well, I am pretty much stuck with her 1984 smash hit 99 Luftballons (in the original German version, of course :P ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfPTC7-wCL8

Oh, those Golden days when song texts weren't mostly composed of words like "mother fucker". <Sigh>

those were the days...brought me back, to another time ...

thanks for 99 luftballons

• Like 1