SonOfTheGods

The "Official" Mo Pai & "Things You Might Not Know About Real Mo Pai" Thread

Outstanding Mate! Shine the light and let the rest deal with itself eh? :)

I agree.

By shining the light- I let the cat out of the bag.

WESTERN MoPai holds no mystique or secret power over anyone, anymore.

It has been thoroughly negated and nullified :)

It should also be mentioned- Jim McMillan's "students" were All taught On Line In Emails.

EDIT: And Also Over the Phone.

There were No Physical Person To Person Instruction.

The irony of an Online MoPai Correspondance Course is: MoPai is a Combat Martial Art. :ph34r:

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

:) I was not refering to the activity on the forum, but to being born here on the Earth realm. To cease rebirth means to cease all attachments, and people who posts on forums obviously they have at least that attachement to post their opinions on forums. Which in the end does serve only to their ego, it strenghtens their own importance, how much they are right and everybody else are wrong. I didn't say you cant transcend it, yes of course you can, but if you are really in your last incarnation you go invisible, you go underground, you don't need for everybody else to know what are you doing. It is too much trouble and creates too much karma, which is in your interest to cease. This makes sense to me.

yeah i'd agree. but you have to hold on to your ego to keep your human form. and considering there are people on this forum who have attainment.......

• Like 2

i was banned just for clicking the link :D

It's Public lol- anyone can read it

If you really did a problem though PM bro

__

You do not need to register to view this:

http://mopai.forumotion.cc/

then click:

OPEN TO PUBLIC

then click:

Jim McMillan's: MoPai Level 1 & 2

Seems some people/proxies are locked out due to ISP being Banned from all the Trolls so I apologise.

Thanks to MooNiNite for alerting me :)

Edited by SonOfTheGods

There are different levels of immortality: ghost immortal, human immortal, earth immortal, spirit immortal and celestial immortal. Ghost immortals do not leave the realm of ghosts, human immortals do not leave the realm of humanity, earth immortals do not leave the realm of earth, spirit immortals do not leave the realm of spirit and celestial immortals do not leave the celestial realm.

I noticed you seem to understand the alchemical process well. Do you know what happens with the alchemical process after one ejactulates? The like three day period. I'm curious if jing stops converting to chi? during this period. Because this is when the dan tien is most vulnerable.

• Like 1

I agree.

It should also be mentioned- Jim McMillan's "students" were All taught On Line In Emails.

The irony of an Online MoPai Correspondance Course is: MoPai is a Combat Martial Art. :ph34r:

A lot of it was over the phone actually... but still not in person as you say.

• Like 1

SonOfTheGods,

I highly request that you remove Jim's instructions from your forum. Yes he is dead but that doesn't mean his works shouldn't be respected. Posting his instructions publically is extremely disrespectful.

Edited by KenBrace

can one trash the approach without trashing the one on it? :P sorry bka, but mpg's views are counterproductive and his attitude cancerous. ken is young and impressionable and appears to be poisoned with mpg's viewpoint, which is going to limit his practice. while speaking plainly may sometimes sound like overt insult towards another, much of it is of the reader's inference. I'm not personally insulting ken, I'm just telling him in no uncertain terms that he's got blinders on and it will limit his cultivation.

if one is confident in his stance, should a perceived insult throw him off of his stance? should he even be perceiving it as an insult, or as helpful guidance? :D

ken,

some minor quibbles about verbiage that when followed to the letter of the definition, will give misinterpretations that will lead you on a large circular path that does not involve the summit of the mountain. while that may be no big deal if the practitioner is able to make the root connection...if they have an extensive vocabulary and go straight to definitions of words used as a guide, even with the assumption that they are metaphor, it is all too easy to subscribe to some wrong views.

the word trance is one of them, because few people associate full complete awareness with 'trance.'

is that all people can use to describe the sufficient attenuation of the cranial nerves? if you want to say you have attained regulating without regulating, if you want to say you have settled the xin, if you want to say you have realized utter and complete stillness, these are all very similar notions. I seem to have a lot more western anatomical training than most people that analyze this stuff, that is why I am always relating physical mechanisms - the energy flows along with the physical mechanism, the habit energy of the physical mechanism is built, inertia allows for less mental capital input to the process, all that unmanifested energy directly fuels the awareness (which is an outflow of the dantien breathing - get some charge in the dantien and with good longevity breathing practice that energy potential will fuel the ability to make the breaths longer.) I'm not going to ask if you've cultivated this to the point where the energy charges the pineal gland and sparks the metabolism, providing very concrete evidence of the pineal's "master endocrine control" function. dantiens alight.

when you sit for 5 hours, are you sitting for 5 hours, or are you just sitting peacefully for a few moments? do you know what 2-3 hours straight of that feels like? I havent done 5 in one shot, but in my best training, getting on toward 5 in a day. quite an effect after 3, 4 months straight of that. I've basically done what is in the imho extremely poor "mo pai level 1" (speaking of the translation on your site, I'm sorry, it is terribly lacking) and realized the results of the practice. that is the first basic thing for any energy system or set of practices. I just have a much more thorough and unambiguous instruction set that's not going to leave a reader wandering for months or years on end trying to understand something that should just flow from the simple set of instructions. none of this trying to get into trance state garbage, it is executing a set of protocols and that's it. execute until the very programming of your medulla reflects the anapanasati work that you do, whether you are focusing on it or not, sleeping or awake. given that I've attained this level of immersion into practice 6 or 7 times over the years I've been cultivating, it tells me two things - I've got the ingredient down, I know what to do and exactly how to do it to produce that result, have done so enough times to have absolutely zero question in my mind about it...and two, if life perturbs you enough it will harm the results of your practices.

I've never tried the grounding wire, but given that I've cultivated what I have...well, I will perhaps try it when I get around to it, so the jury's still out on that one for me - that said, sitting on the ground itself is absolutely more grounding and qualitatively different than on cement or a second floor carpet. but make no mistake, I made the gains I did on a second floor carpet.

also the whole yin chi thing, as has been debated ad nauseum. that is a big bad stumbling block for you guys and it is a self inflicted mental barrier on your practice. certainly not for level 1, but with that notion in mind good luck getting to 4. (as an aside, do you know the function of a capacitor and why sotg said the huiyin is not one? because the jc quotes you and mpg used to "refute" that notion miss the point entirely. odd because I know mpg knows the function of a capacitor...)

being a jack of all trades my whole life, a particular skill that's been of great use to me over the years is grasping the pearl in the muddy water. see the essence, the root, of a dynamic. master fundamentals and insights pour out spontaneously - why do you think I harp on you guys for never relating any of this stuff from your own practice? mpg used the excuse of "my experiences are garbage, only JC's words are of any use" which is such a limiting point of view its not even funny. I'll only use a quote for a bit of emphasis on top of what I've already procured from my own experience - because I am 110% confident in my own experience - whereas mpg doesnt seem to think anything he may have accomplished is worth mentioning. That doesnt quite scream eureka to me...and trust me, when certain things happen, it is most definitely an analogue of a eureka moment.

Ugghhh...

Non-sense and garbage is all I see in your post. You can't even meditate for 5 hours yet you think you are somehow advanced. You know nothing of real meditation.

I couldn't even finish reading your article. Too long and full of non-sense.

I'd say MPG has accomplished 1,000x more than you will eer accomplish in your entire lifetime. He's just not dumb enough to shout everything he expereinces to the world and think it means anything. It would just be more noise among the sea of rubish and complete non-sense.

All this non-sense about doing 3 sessions in one day is rediculous. Do some real training and go longer than 3 hours at a time (if you can even do that).

Everything you say is like a joke to me. If you want to continue this discussion it should be off site. I'm through discussing with you here. We can continue on MPG's forum, the unmoded section of my forum, PM, or email. I refuse to converse any more on this thread conserning the current debate.

• Like 1

SonOfTheGods,

I highly request that you remove Jim's instructions from your forum. Yes he is dead but that doesn't mean his works shouldn't be respected. Posting his instructions publically is extremely disrespectful.

Calling the Kettle black?

Teaching ME about RESPECT?

You want Jim's Instructions off My Forum?

All those F**** You's to my fellow TaoBum Members & Myself on MorePieGuy's Forum...

DELETE THEM ALL.

• Like 3

All those F**** You's to my fellow TaoBum Members & Myself on MorePieGuy's Forum...

DELETE THEM ALL.

who reeally cares what ppl say on that forum though

Posted at my forum, in it's Entirety. Complete. :)

Top chap yourself SonoftheGods.

:)

Now those MoPai resources are 'out there' and available to all to see and read surely that should put an end to all that argument as to what is and isn't MoPai.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Top chap yourself SonoftheGods.

:)

Now those MoPai resources are 'out there' and available to all to see and read surely that should put an end to all that argument as to what is and isn't MoPai.

Thank you :wub:

SonOfTheGods,

Jim is delighted that his work is finally finding a suitable audience.

Also, Jim wants everyone to know that he was wrong about spirit communication.

• Like 4

Jim is delighted that his work is finally finding a suitable audience. Also, Jim wants everyone to know that he was wrong about spirit communication.

Still laughing... ROFL

• Like 2

DELETE THEM ALL.

It's not my forum. I can't delete someone else's posts. If you are aware of a F*** You, etc. posts by myself, send me a link to it (pm of course) and I'll delete it if you remove Jim's instructions.

Besides what does MPG's forum have to do with Jim's instructions. Why would you host Jim's private email instructions on your forum publically, further spreading it. They were leaked by a student and hosted by Sifu_ReL and a couple other places, but not anymore. The public leaking has almost died out and gone back to the way it was before. Until you publically re-hosted them again. You might as well be the person that leaked them to start with considering the fact that they were pretty much private again before you posted them on your forum. MPG isn't even in this equation. This is about respect for Jim and his private teachings.

Edited by KenBrace

SonofTheGods is carrying on Jim's work in Jim's kind spirit.

Free, gratis and for nothing.

Anyone who wishes to practice what Jim taught can now have a go, assured that it is Jim's work and words they are following rather than the posturings of some self promoting, angry; plank claiming to speak on Jim's behalf.

Can anyone imagine that the sheer anger, foul abuse and vitriol evidenced on another forum is in any way honouring to the spirit of those teachings?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 4

SonofTheGods is carrying on Jim's work in Jim's kind spirit.

Free, gratis and for nothing.

Anyone who wishes to practice what Jim taught can now have a go, assured that it is Jim's work and words they are following rather than the posturings of some self promoting, angry; plank claiming to speak on Jim's behalf.

Can anyone imagine that the sheer anger, foul abuse and vitriol evidenced on another forum is in any way honouring to the spirit of those teachings?

Amen :wub:

@themorepie gang:

Respect is a 2 way street.

For the Dead and the Living.

What did you guys say?

I was filling this MoPai thread with BS, confusion and personal opinion?

Ok, so now you have Hardcore Real life NON INVENTED MoPai straight from the qualified Teacher, Jim McMillan.

The problem here is you guys don't know when to quit.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 3

I started this thread: I want it to end, properly, with the correct information:

Rather than seekers find the wrong information, or pay for something that was taught for free- here it is in it's entirety.

Jim McMillan's MoPai Level 1 & 2

There are no Copyrights as Mr. McMillan is deceased.

As I just noted- there never was money paid for this info, and it has been widely released all over the Internet, already.

Unscrupulous individuals are actually selling this on Amazon, etc for huge amounts of money.

So here it is for Free- like all my stuff- FREE.

I would not have released this otherwise.

This is not "Pseudo-mopie"- rather this is the Official MoPai.If you want to learn Mopai- learn it the correct way:

Jim McMillan's MoPai Level 1 & 2Mo Pai’s Training for Level 1 and 2:

Full Instructions and Photos:

You do not need to register to view this:

http://mopai.forumotion.cc/

then click:

OPEN TO PUBLIC

then click:

Jim McMillan's: MoPai Level 1 & 2

Seems some people/proxies are locked out due to ISP being Banned from all the Trolls so I apologise.

Thanks to MoonNite for alerting me

This is highly disrespectful and inappropriate. Not to us, but to Jim, as these are his private lessons. While I will agree that this is the correct training, as opposed to everything you've wrote in this thread, it's not right to post the lessons Jim shared in private with his students, even though his dead. You know, there is a reason he didn't openly share this on the net. You are no better than Sifu ReL. If I had any amount of respect towards you, not as a practitioner, but as a person, that's now gone.

• Like 1

On their morepie verbal assault forum- they publicly had their version of performing MoPai level 1:

Paraphrased from my memory- because I don't want to go visit that forum:

Take Melatonin together with a Caffeine substitute (I forgot the name of it)

Grounding wire on a recliner, and cross legs ("mundras don't matter!").

Take a nap/trance while focusing on LDT.

Do that for 4 hours.

THAT does not sound like Meditation to me.

Hypnagogic state- yes.

Wrong. Not just slightly wrong, completely wrong.

There were supplements suggested by MPG, but they were never suggested as essential in training. Just a couple of supplements, which help relax and which help the mind. Buddhist monks who practice Zen drink green tea as a supplement, so they don't fall asleep during meditation, what he suggested was of similar value.

Grounding wire is a substitution for sitting outside on earth. It isn't obligatory - you can sit outside instead.

Napping won't help you at all, and I don't know where you've read anyone suggesting this. Do you even know what a trance is? The word is used because it denotes a state of deep physical and mental relaxation, to the point of bordering sleep, but not sleeping.

Where did you get that 4 hour thing? Nobody said anything even remotely close to that.

Yeah it doesn't sound like meditation... Because you've made all that up

• Like 1

I wasn't going to put Mr. McMillan's personal lessons online for the public. But it's released for awhile now (more than a year)- and people are actually buying it from Shifu Lin for hundreds of dollars. Then doing it and getting hurt. By posting it on my forum- if they run into health problems- I can help them for FREE. Doing Level 2 without sufficient Level 1 practice can injure you! ______ Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung (Third Expanded Edition) [Kindle Edition]Shifu Linhttp://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Kung-Third-Expanded-Edition-ebook/dp/B007SH8YV0 Training Tips for Level 2 of the Mo Pai Nei Kung System [Kindle Edition]Shifu Linhttp://www.amazon.com/Training-Tips-Level-Kung-System-ebook/dp/B008KQOQHY Questions and Answers on Learning Mo Pai Nei Kung (Second Expanded Edition) [Kindle Edition]Shifu Lin http://www.amazon.com/Questions-Answers-Learning-Expanded-Edition-ebook/dp/B0083M1OAW Beginning Mo Pai Nei Kung (Expanded Edition) [Kindle Edition]Lung Hu Shan Publications (Author) http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Pai-Kung-Expanded-Edition-ebook/dp/B006NZWUUE Overcoming Sickness with Nei Kung: Why do so many Mo Pai practitioners get seriously ill? What you can do to... by Shifu Lin,http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n:133140011,p_27:Shifu Lin Then once you buy his books he makes you pay hundreds of dollars for follow up instruction lol

Yeah they buy it from scammers like Lin... and congratulations, you've just opened up the door for even more scammers. A potential scammer will look at that info, take it, edit it a bit, then make books and sell it to make hundreds off of desperate people. You think he would try to sell it like "Jim's lessons on MoPai"? Of course not. He'd probably do it in the line of "The *REAL* MoPai level 2", and make it seem as though everything else is fake. You've outdone yourself.

And you think you can help people, when they run into health issues? Can you say that with 100% certainty? And what's more, help them over the internet?

You make it seem as though you are experienced, wise nd know something, but in truth, you are just like a child. Unable to think about the consequences of your actions.

Well this is the longest I've been able to maintain an interest in an MP thread; as it's the one I've experienced that had solid, clear, adult conversation about someone's actual experience within the system. I say had, because the dogma crew has crapped on the conversation and hijacked it again.

*deep bow* and respect to Son of the Gods, for proving, at least for 12 pages or so, that real civil discourse and information can be shared about this topic on this site, if one has a footing from which to speak and a motivation to help understanding... there are interested people willing to read and ask questions and learn. It's hard to attack someone's personal experience with merit, but it's not hard to just attack for the sake of attacking.

The part that is mystifying to me is that the MP followers claim that this site hates MP and yet, they keep clawing into the site to tell us all how much we hate it. The real revelation of motivation is that this now comes in the one thread where real conversation they all have been bitching couldn't happen because of bias, was flowing and real information was being disseminated.

I've been places where I was legitimately not wanted... guess what? I left. Why be somewhere you feel you are not wanted? Unless you have another motivation... which is where I'm not mystified anymore, because in people's actions and words, their intent becomes very clear. It's just so obvious why the MP'rs keep clawing their way in, they are lashing out.

The serious cultivators here all have thriving practices in open systems and lineages with clear instruction from teachers who have results as powerful as MP's demi-gods. My teacher has done much more than anything I've seen in a JC video, to my own body. I think this might have something to do with all the attacks. When you are desperate to learn from a system which you believe is the only legitimate one and it's been closed to you and you see others blossoming around you and flowing freely, it makes for some very negative feelings which engender some serious cognitive dissonance. That engenders the pain body and then we have the mess which MP is known for...

Again, well done SotG! Thanks for some solid info on MP. My taste is fulfilled and now MP is no longer an issue for me on the site as the easiest thing for me to do about 'the MP problem' is simply not click on the threads.

Thunder Out...

Excuse me... who was crapping on the conversation here? Mixing everything togheter, posting it as "real info", and when someone disagrees that's crapping on the conversation? This seems rational to you?

I don't hate this forum. Why the "MP'ers" (as you say) keep coming back is not because of enjoyment. It's because some people dislike the idea of assumptions being shared as facts and "real info". This confuses people.

Abou your master... I'd like to point out that anything can be said on the internet. I could claim that I just saw Jesus dancing with Buddha, and after that he gave me a golden penny, and that I am far more miraculous than any of you or any human at all. Internet talk. However, in case I am mistaken, and you did find a good teacher, then I am happy for you.

Assuming you are rational, or at least somewhat rational, you will know nothing posted by SOTG here is solid info. It was assumptions at most.

I agree.

EDIT: And Also Over the Phone.

You are not "shining the light". You are spitting on a dead person, who deserves high respect. His student also probably won't be too happy. There is no "Western MoPai mistique or secret power" over anyone. None of us, that I know of, ever refused helping anyone. If anyone had Jim's training info, they probably didn't share it out of RESPECT, something you lack.

The irony of you is: You keep selling assumptions as "real info", on a subject you have no knowledge in.

MoPai is Nei Gong, not a combat martial art. Where did you get that idea? If MoPai would be a combat art, it wouldn't be taught alongside a Kung Fu style. You show again that you're clueless.

Edited by LeoViridis

Yeah they buy it from scammers like Lin... and congratulations, you've just opened up the door for even more scammers. A potential scammer will look at that info, take it, edit it a bit, then make books and sell it to make hundreds off of desperate people. You think he would try to sell it like "Jim's lessons on MoPai"? Of course not. He'd probably do it in the line of "The *REAL* MoPai level 2", and make it seem as though everything else is fake. You've outdone yourself. And you think you can help people, when they run into health issues? Can you say that with 100% certainty? And what's more, help them over the internet? You make it seem as though you are experienced, wise nd know something, but in truth, you are just like a child. Unable to think about the consequences of your actions.

Who is Lin?