07-flaming-finger.jpg

Blessings of Pyro-Illumination

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg

I would probably ask how come you charge more per hour for teaching than many people in your country make in a year....

(not very accessible that way, and leads one to suspect the videos as not being legit; notice how JC never charged).

Well said BKA. If he charges that kind of money then, well, as Brian would say, "hmmmm".

Bless u BKA

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1

Hi CCIII

I hope you have a good translater/interpreter to ask these questions...:)

Out of pure interest I would ask;

1) Have you met/heard of John Chang?

2) If so what do you think of John Chang?

3) If not can you feel a strong presence coming from Java island?

4) What is his sole/main purpose in life?

5) What does he think of an all powerful being?

6) What does he think of the concept of heaven and hell?

7) Does he believe in 1 God, many gods or no god?

8) Does he know when he will die?

9) Has he reached enlightenment or immortality?

10) Has he met God?

11) Does he know where his spirit will go after he dies?

12) Two questions you can personally ask; Tell me of any past, present or future health issues I have had or have?

13) Do you have the potential to reach enlightenment / immortality?

In my opinion the answers to these questions will give an indication of what type of human being master Jiang is.

Peace FT

Edited by Formless Tao
  • Like 3

Out of pure interest I would ask;

1) Have you met/heard of John Chang?

2) If so what do you think of John Chang?

3) If not can you feel a strong presence coming from Java island?

4) What is his sole/main purpose in life?

5) What does he think of an all powerful being?

6) What does he think of the concept of heaven and hell?

7) Does he believe in 1 God, many gods or no god?

8) Does he know when he will die?

9) Has he reached enlightenment or immortality?

10) Has he met God?

11) Does he know where his spirit will go after he dies?

Would be funny, if the master looked at the student in a funny way and said "I don't know, go ask John Chang yourself".

• Like 3

To the OP, I would ask;

Can you govern your animal soul, hold to the One and never depart from it?
Can you throttle your breath, down to the softness of breath in a child?
Can you purify your mystic vision and wash it until it is spotless?
Can you love all your people, rule over the land without being known?
Can you be like a female, and passively open and shut heaven's gates?
Can you keep clear in your mind the four quarters of earth and not interfere?

This would be requisite for me even considering them a master...

• Like 1

You should ask him if you can check his complete body with a metal detector before he does his power demonstrations!

:) And make sure he isn't wearing one of these:

negative_ion_generator_3_by_charlescrawf

• Like 1

Hmnn, perhaps ask about his lineage, parentage, thoughts on tantra, if he'd allow a blood test and anal cavity search.

• Like 2

When you go visit Mr. Jiang in China, and if he does anything supernatural, such as split a rock, etc-

notice what hand he uses FIRST- or if he touches it, then moves away, to resend energy--

which would appear to the casual observer he didn't leave a yin impression/signature on it prior.

http://thetaobums.com/topic/33672-i-had-a-vision-of-john-chang-a-few-nights-agoi-swear-on-the-lives-of-my-children-this-vision-happened-as-i-just-typed-it/?p=522817

Also notice if anyone is backing up his yang with their yin- or if he does it all alone

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

You should ask him if you can check his complete body with a metal detector before he does his power demonstrations!

And check the item he is doing it to over thoroughly beforehand, try the demo yourself first. Make sure he has short sleeves, both hands are showing at all times. Make sure his assistants aren't using invisible string. Make sure any paper doesn't have any fire starting powder on it (better yet bring your own paper for this and don't let it out of your sight).

Just check out some stage magician youtubes and supplies websites to see what I'm getting at ;).

• Like 1

Hmnn, perhaps ask about his lineage, parentage, thoughts on tantra, if he'd allow a blood test and anal cavity search.

ROFL.

Or at least I figure you were joking, since if someone asked me that I'd hit them lolololol.

• Like 1

???

And how is he supposed to do that?

I don't want to talk about that stuff on a public forum

but, quartz oscillators/capacitors field interrupters etc

OP is an electronics engineer, he could figure it out electronically if not with "intuition"

watch for a sign/sine :ph34r:

Edited by SonOfTheGods

You are right! Better just believe everything he claims and demonstrates!

I forgot sperm sample. Really, not being overly impressed by powers, I don't care so much about proof of them. Other then frowning at those who think they have to fake them, which I suspect both frauds and occasionally people with real powers do because its not something you can always pull out of your hat.

Most powers I've seen demonstrated over the internet are easily done with 3 cent match or the power of a kid blowing out a birthday candle. So inconsequential it doesn't really matter one way or another.

That being said, there are masters, even plain old teachers who have wah.. presence, you look in there eye, how they speak, how they sit and I don't need parlor type tricks to know I'm with someone of learning and presence.

• Like 3

:) And make sure he isn't wearing one of these:

negative_ion_generator_3_by_charlescrawf

I'm an expert with these devices. I will be able to tell if he is using one in an instant. I will even bring my device to the demonstration, show I can move paper, and reveal that I am using a device. That should encourage him to show he is not wearing the device. The airports are going to love me for bringing all these electronic gadgets on the plane. I won't be surprised if the airport "loses" my bag before I reach China.

And check the item he is doing it to over thoroughly beforehand, try the demo yourself first. Make sure he has short sleeves, both hands are showing at all times. Make sure his assistants aren't using invisible string. Make sure any paper doesn't have any fire starting powder on it (better yet bring your own paper for this and don't let it out of your sight).

Just check out some stage magician youtubes and supplies websites to see what I'm getting at ;).

I have seen those videos, and I know of the magic tricks that can cause these effects. I will try to get a video of Master Jiang showing his arms, legs, and all angles of the table he is using.

• Like 1

I'm an expert with these devices. I will be able to tell if he is using one in an instant. I will even bring my device to the demonstration, show I can move paper, and reveal that I am using a device. That should encourage him to show he is not wearing the device. The airports are going to love me for bringing all these electronic gadgets on the plane. I won't be surprised if the airport "loses" my bag before I reach China.

I have seen those videos, and I know of the magic tricks that can cause these effects. I will try to get a video of Master Jiang showing his arms, legs, and all angles of the table he is using.

Airports don't tend to like homemade electronics gear, especially when going to places like China. Just make sure not to have it in your carry on luggage. Another option is to buy a fancy case for it, so it looks more legit, but still...

• Like 1

I know exactly how much effort some magicians put into their illusions. In this Ted talk, David Blaine explains how he tried to shove a re-breather down his through to scrub the Co2 from his lungs. I draw the line at searching inside his body, but if he is using a negative ion generator he will need a wire that grounds it.