Songtsan

Superimposition of views on reality

Your 'system' already exists in the form of Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) http://www.mbct.com/Index.htm.

I know of this, but it's not my whole system by any means - although I use a few of their techniques

Songstan,

If you are big Shakti guy, have you ever been to a Hindu temple?

A few- mostly Hare Krishna temples. Spent time with the Shaivas...

A few- mostly Hare Krishna temples

Those don't count.

Hare Krishna, Swaminarayan and Sai Baba temples are not real Hindu temples.

well..what am I supposed to think? Here I am started off in the direction of yoga and worship of Shakti, and then I get into Buddhism and as far as I can tell from the actions of the Kundalini, it's Buddhist equivalent is described just like that of Mara - or Maya - I have my theories about that - Kundalini is the coyote trickster! yep! sent to entice you with your own subconscious desires...lol - in a formative way

Kundalini is the same as tummo.

Kundalini / tummo is pranayama and bandhas.

I am talking about authentic Kundalini:

http://www.khecari.com/styled/index.html

well..what am I supposed to think?

You arent. You should either have understanding, or admit that you dont know. It serves no purpose to jump to the most immediate conclusions without any sort of understanding of the topic in question, especially in terms of very esoteric matters which have been described and researched for many generations. Its like a high school kid walking up to NASA and saying "Moon rockets use fuel made from pop-rocks and soda!" Its 100% uninformed, and also completely ridiculous in actual context. If you want to learn about rocket fuel, you study aerospace engineering... you dont just make wild guesses and then assume its true because it sounds good to you.

Those don't count.

Hare Krishna, Swaminarayan and Sai Baba temples are not real Hindu temples.

I do like the Hare Krishnas though - and Krishna himself as a deity...although he is a little arrogant or snobbish sometimes

You arent. You should either have understanding, or admit that you dont know. It serves no purpose to jump to the most immediate conclusions without any sort of understanding of the topic in question, especially in terms of very esoteric matters which have been described and researched for many generations. Its like a high school kid walking up to NASA and saying "Moon rockets use fuel made from pop-rocks and soda!" Its 100% uninformed, and also completely ridiculous in actual context. If you want to learn about rocket fuel, you study aerospace engineering... you dont just make wild guesses and then assume its true because it sounds good to you.

I disagree - and its a very serious matter to me. I have more understanding of this topic than most in fact - I have been living with the kundalini for appr. 30 years and I am only 37...I have learned much through direct perception. I will be posting an article on this topic sooner or later. I am not going to get into a big discussion until then about this as it would be a waste of energy...

Edited by Songtsan

Tantra is my main interest.

Read everything by Oxford scholar Alexis Sanderson, who is cited in many Hindu and Buddhist academic books:

http://www.alexissanderson.com/publications.html

I am extremely interested myself - so many different styles of it. I am more interested in the more dicey (e.g. left hand) paths because I would like to master fear...but sometimes I think that the right hand paths would be better for me as I have been too punk rock in my life and the left hand seems to be designed for people who have been too rigid in their ethics (the Indian styles at least)..

Kundalini is the same as tummo.

Kundalini / tummo is pranayama and bandhas.

I am talking about authentic Kundalini:

http://www.khecari.com/styled/index.html

I speak more of Shakti then - that which the Shaivas, Siddha Yogas, Kripalu, Kriya, etc. yogas refer to...and by that I mean the intelligent force which can animate and influence man - that seen in various religions such as Pentacostalism, Toronto Blessings, Spiritism, Holy Rollers, Bon, Shamanism, and all religions which involve interacting with spirits, 'aliens,' demons, etc. I won't get into a big debate about this at this time, as I mentioned to 9th, because I soon will be writing a huge article on it - stay tuned!

Edited by Songtsan

You don't have to have theories.

This stuff is already well understood.

Disagree - much Urban myth surrounding it - many false ideations...

Do you practice kechari mudra?

I used to all the time - it is not necessary, however, in order to experience amrita nectar - I have experienced amrita nectar many times without engaging kechari mudra at all.

• Like 1

You don't cut the tongue.

You cut the lingual frenum.

If you are sane, you don't cut anything, but let your body develop naturally and care more about your livelihood, merit, and development of things you don't loose as soon as giving up this messy body of yours.

Just my opinion, though.

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 1

I disagree - and its a very serious matter to me. I have more understanding of this topic than most in fact - I have been living with the kundalini for appr. 30 years and I am only 37...I have learned much through direct perception. I will be posting an article on this topic sooner or later. I am not going to get into a big discussion until then about this as it would be a waste of energy...

Don't get me wrong, dear - there are persons and there have been persons who've had more understanding than you have now. It's all not a problem as long as it's just about you. But if you want to reach a state in which you can teach others, you should get rid of your pride and arrogance, and start learning from persons who are or have been better than you.

And another thing is - boy, do something for your MERIT, it's not all about technique.

"Just believe in MY experience" is not a phrase that will make a skeptic person listen to you ;) You might know that, as you yourself obviously refuse to take even advice from persons who said things like "try a little and see for yourself".

What's the problem actually?

In the end he's not so wrong.

I think kundalini=maya=djinn=mara=scheckina=spirits=ghosts=inner guru=higher self=succubus/incubus=aliens=spirit guides=angels=power animals=groupmind=etc etc

it may even be the taomind

heaven forbid someone has a new theory about things - I mean umm...its not as if things are working out all that great in the world as it is, obviously there is no perfect system or everybody would be following that one - the fact that there are so many competing systems shows that we are still in a stage of evolution and haven't attained the 'way that works for everybody' yet. As there are endless beings there may be endless ways in the beginning - but they will all merge into one way in the end...many many years from now- there seems to be room for improvement - Buddha can evolve some too - he was not omniscient no matter what anyone says (I will include arguments for this later)..you guys think I am trying to recreate the wheel and that is silly - I am the wheel! I am in it, of it, being rolled by it and I am looking right at it right now! hehe - do not think you are more realized than moi? Are you condescending to teach this one? Are you sure you are prepared for the beat down? Please go and read every post I have ever made before you even think about getting in a land war in Asia ;) I will destroy you!!! hahahahaha! Just ask Deci Belle or BaGuaKicksAss or anyone whose known me and you will see that I am a Clown Ninja Assassin of minds and beliefs...this is a friendly warning to those who do not know the me - you lengths that I will go to enact a spiritual ass-whooping.

I am not mad at y'all for questioning me - I am in a manic phase and very egomaniac and possibly even megalomaniac right now - just be careful with me as people have had their egos bruised by me here before...I DO care about you guys...for realsies...but I change so frequently that its a scary thing and people who have been here for a while know this...I make no apologies for who I am for I am a product of this world - I was co-created by this existence - so reality has no need to apologize to any man, woman, or child....

Namaste ;)

I will have an article coming about soon - and I may be writing a book in collusion with the guy who has the dangersofchi website

my beliefs are different than you guys - I WILL not try to proselytize you though - I promise...I would ask the same courtesy of you...I will state my professional opinions soon enough so you can see where I am coming from and why. It may be educational for you in fact. It will include much of my personal story as well....

stay tuned!

really

and quit arguing for now - save it for later!

I will engage in defense of my theories later!

later later later!!!!!!!

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

If you are sane, you don't cut anything, but let your body develop naturally and care more about your livelihood, merit, and development of things you don't loose as soon as giving up this messy body of yours.

Just my opinion, though.

cutting the tongue is a superstitious thing - amrita nectar is cerebrospinal fluid and is nothing special - its been validated by more than this one - I promise you I will support this soon with some more information - but I dont have time right now - I have to go do some work of the physical type...

• Like 1

I dont have time right now

Easy..

take your time, everything fine :)

But you really don't need to argue with me, you know .. it's not so important to be right in the end.

Best to you!

Edited by Yascra