Songtsan

Superimposition of views on reality

If you are sane, you don't cut anything, but let your body develop naturally and care more about your livelihood, merit, and development of things you don't loose as soon as giving up this messy body of yours.

Just my opinion, though.

Shiva says to cut the lingual frenum in Kecharividya of Adinatha.

Don't get me wrong, dear - there are persons and there have been persons who've had more understanding than you have now. It's all not a problem as long as it's just about you. But if you want to reach a state in which you can teach others, you should get rid of your pride and arrogance, and start learning from persons who are or have been better than you.

And another thing is - boy, do something for your MERIT, it's not all about technique.

"Just believe in MY experience" is not a phrase that will make a skeptic person listen to you ;) You might know that, as you yourself obviously refuse to take even advice from persons who said things like "try a little and see for yourself".

How do you know I am not? lol...in fact I am doing something very meritorious these next few years...your problem is that you assume way too much about me while having had way too little introduction to who I am...I think that you should relax on the formal lecturing unless I ask you for advice...you are only making yourself look silly. You have far too little of a picture of anybody on this site to be coming around offering unsolicited advice...If I post asking for advice or indicating that I have had trouble - by all means go ahead...but in this particular thread I was stating my stance - and you and others come in and try to derail me from my stance and that is sorta rude....I wasn't putting it out there for criticism in the way you are criticizing - If you are going to try to completely negate my modus operandi why dont you just basically try to convert me? Because it seems thats what people are trying to do - they say "Your way sucks, you dont know what you are doing, you should try my way and dont even think you know what you are doing!" As if anyone here knows what I have been through or learned enough to even get that deep with me. I have had to basically start ignoring people before because of this very thing. I am a grown ass man been too prison grew up in the hood...lived all over the country, been a serious healer for years and my background blows most people out of the water...its on this site if you search my content you will see that I am a serious cultivator - I dont have anything to prove to any of y'all - but if you seriously expect me to keep treating you with respect, I suggest you go do your homework first - this to Yascra, 9th, RongzomFan, CT and anyone who assumes to continually try to chip away at me when I am so damn busy and stressed out as it is..

All I am doing is basically blogging my views and styles and methods as a medium of storage - I suppose I could retreat to my personal practice forum, but even when I do that people chase me and try to tell me I dont know what they know - then they pull me down into their petty arguments - I used to have a hard and firm rule to never ever argue religion or spirituality with anyone - because as soon as you put your views out there a zillion ants boil out of the cracks and try to change your views...

not saying that I am not guilty of this to because I am...

what I am trying to do is guide those who seem very confused on this site and I dont mean any of you

I also may say something about my experience if I think I have something in common with others experiences as a way of connecting with people...like I did in your intro thread Yascra

Basically I dont like getting into stressed out back n forths with people here, except with Deci Belle because she usually tops me and can actually teach me a thing or two....

There are only a few on this site who I respect as above me and they know who they are - I haven't been impressed by any ot the others I have named in this post as of yet - I don't know you guys well - you haven't earned my trust yet - you just come in flaming and fighting and ready to brawl and you dont scare me - I think I could whip you so far ...I would hate for the time/energy to devolve into wastedness - so please! If you think you have something to teach me - go do your background research first on me! my shits up on this site....is yours?

I am NOT gunning for you at this time...keep that in mind...my platter is full...I got at least 3 people I am teaching right now on a serious level and this doesn't even include my own self-cultivation...so I am not trying to school you seriously....I dont think you even want that right now...

so the bottom line is - quit inviting me to thrash you - even if you want it - because I am pretty stressed right now and I dont have the patience to be nice...I am possessed by djinn and have been for most of my life and probably way before that and I am a mean, bad ass killer of mice and men and all of there plans and I can make you hurt big time without ever telling a single lie...believe me I am cruel and I don't mind being so - ask anyone here - there are people here who are scared to even interact with me because they know that I dont fuck around. I am part black magic sorcery style- snakes and spiders...creepy shit runs in my brain...I pity the fool who thinks that they can scare this one.. I am a mofokin demon, like Shiva...I will drop burning fire on you if you try to cut off my dick...its way to big on the astral realm - yes I am an asshole and you wont be able to tell me anything about me I don't already know....

Namaste

I am at the pivot of good and evil, male and female, black and white, soft and hard, and all other extremes - compassionate to those in need and just straight up spiked and wicked to those with arrogance steaming from their noses

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 1

Shiva says to cut the lingual frenum in Kecharividya of Adinatha.

Have you found it to be a painful process?

I think that you should relax on the formal lecturing unless I ask you for advice...you are only making yourself look silly.

Well, if you wish so.

Take your time. All the best to you ;)

Well, if you wish so.

Take your time. All the best to you ;)

Sorry - I cycle through manic phases...plus my life is super stressful - like SUPER stressful! Like I have been considering getting myself thrown back in jail to make it less stressful...no joke

Yes, there's no need to rush. :)

Sometimes I feel like I am stumble-running down a rocky hill full of pits and trip-wires and I have so much momentum that I can't slow down...my only choice is to embrace the chaos sometimes and let it ride me - be me.

but in this particular thread I was stating my stance - and you and others come in and try to derail me from my stance and that is sorta rude....I wasn't putting it out there for criticism in the way you are criticizing - If you are going to try to completely negate my modus operandi why dont you just basically try to convert me? Because it seems thats what people are trying to do - they say "Your way sucks, you dont know what you are doing, you should try my way and dont even think you know what you are doing!" ...

To be fair, in the OP, you were attempting to syncretize Buddhist and Upanishadic principles of meditation, which conflict in actuality. That's why I recommended reading Ch. 9, "Examination of the Prior Entity", of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika [http://books.google.com/books?id=38WJRwP3nLgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q=chapter%20nine&f=false]. Although, it's understandable that this would happen, since the amount of intellectual discipline it takes to accurately understand Buddhist tenet systems, is demanding. Believe it or not, it's your choice anyways, the real world application, in both meditative and post-meditative periods, of these principles diverge significantly. If you want to understand why this is so, I recommend reading these two books, which explain in detail, the philosophical and practical underpinnings of Buddhist meditation:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/33577-satipatthana-the-direct-path-to-realization/

http://thetaobums.com/topic/33576-the-magic-of-the-mind/

To be fair, in the OP, you were attempting to syncretize Buddhist and Upanishadic principles of meditation, which conflict in actuality. That's why I recommended reading Ch. 9, "Examination of the Prior Entity", of Nagarjuna's Mulamadhyamakakarika [http://books.google.com/books?id=38WJRwP3nLgC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q=chapter%20nine&f=false]. Although, it's understandable that this would happen, since the amount of intellectual discipline it takes to accurately understand Buddhist tenet systems, is demanding. Believe it or not, it's your choice anyways, the real world application, in both meditative and post-meditative periods, of these principles diverge significantly. If you want to understand why this is so, I recommend reading these two books, which explain in detail, the philosophical and practical underpinnings of Buddhist meditation:

when I have time!

So much on my plate.....

I am not in a rush to become enlightened...I am enjoying the experience of diving into possibility

if or when it all becomes like a dog and pony show I suggest we find some real dogs or pony's to care of...

Sorry - I cycle through manic phases...plus my life is super stressful - like SUPER stressful! Like I have been considering getting myself thrown back in jail to make it less stressful...no joke

Oki, np..

:)

Were you serious when you wrote you're on drugs sometimes? If yes, then stopping to poison your body might be a first step to get some kind of control.. Just as an idea.

Did you ever consider to make a list with everything that has to be done? As long as you have mainly one body to work with it might be helpful to consciously set priorities. I know it's boring and definitely anti-creative to sort things, but it's actually a way to get rid of a certain kind of stress ;)

And please don't make me a stress-factor for you, lol If you don't have the time you don't have the time - no problem or hurry there on my side. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate your threads or thoughts and all, but... Creating a situation in which you're suffering from having a bad consciousness and pressure all the time is really not the purpose if writing here, right? ;) Take it easy, I for my part am not participating in any kind of a race here.

:*

Edited by Yascra
  • Like 1

if or when it all becomes like a dog and pony show I suggest we find some real dogs or pony's to care of...

too much responsibility

Oki, np..

:)

Were you serious when you wrote you're on drugs sometimes? If yes, then stopping to poison your body might be a first step to get some kind of control.. Just as an idea.

Did you ever consider to make a list with everything that has to be done? As long as you have mainly one body to work with it might be helpful to consciously set priorities. I know it's boring and definitely anti-creative to sort things, but it's actually a way to get rid of a certain kind of stress ;)

And please don't make me a stress-factor for you, lol If you don't have the time you don't have the time - no problem or hurry there on my side. Doesn't mean I don't appreciate your threads or thoughts and all, but... Creating a situation in which you're suffering from having a bad consciousness and pressure all the time is really not the purpose if writing here, right? ;) Take it easy, I for my part am not participating in any kind of a race here.

:*

I know all the right ways to do stuff - I have been in the health and wellness field all of my life - see post #47 here: http://thetaobums.com/topic/30168-just-so-everybody-knows/page-3

I am choosing to do drugs because I am often suicidal and I have found a cocktail that keeps me out of there quite well...I have been dealing with major depression longer than you have been alive....

my whole life is one big search for wellness - common wisdoms don't always work with me - although they are still important.

I do what I do

oh - I should also add that I like the punk rock lifestyle - the vida loca...I am addicted to insanity - its due to my psychological build...even when I was young, when someone asked me if I would rather have a comfortable, easy going life that was stable and predictable and long lived, or a fascinating, adventurous, crazy life that was short lived, I chose the latter. I don't feel like changing...

maybe someday! For now - I am wild and free! and crazy!

just think of me as the mad hatter ;)

Edited by Songtsan

too much responsibility

who cares when you have a buddy and lifetime friend at the deep level of a good, big hearted dog!

(anyway to me all the mystical-overload trips that are available are not as great as they sound...)

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

Also, Kundalini-shakti drives me to extremes - she is training me hardcore..We go through cycles...she can make me believe anything - that she is a demon, or an alien..I am becoming better and better at seeing through delusional mindscapes though, because of her teachings.

I should mention that since I was born in New York state and grew up there, the explanation is somewhat obvious

Swami Muktananda, regardless of whether or not he was a dirty saint (lots of controversy surrounding him), had an extreme level of Shakti...he spent much time in New York - South Fallsburg I think - that's where his ashram is. Add to that that Rochester, NY was the birthplace of the Spiritualist movement in America, and also add to that the whole 'Toronto Blessings' thing - Toronto being right across the lake, it is no surprise that there is a lot of activity of that nature here. I went to the Spiritualist church in Rochester a few times - my aunt was a minister there and she does spirit channeling and psychic readings - it's in my family line...all this together, combined with my sincere interest in the occult since the age of 5-7 years old, and it's no wonder that what happened to me did. Also, Barbara Brennans School of Light is here...there is a lot of spiritual/psychic energy running around this state...

add to that my history of using entheogens for the last 20 years and it is easy to see how I might have gotten caught in the currents of Ma-Shakti. I am simply another node in a huge web of shakti-hosts!

I asked her whether or not I slow things down by going into the stream and enjoying the fantasies of the karmic plays that occur and she says that I am 'slowing us both down.' I think half my problem is that I am too much of an 'adventurer' and a 'pirate' (she inserted these words into my head) and so I tend to engage the false realities she brings me (which are based upon my own ignorance, fears, life history, false beliefs, etc.)...so basically I play around too much...I probably could have been realized long ago, except I am too much of a kid at heart (relatively) - a lot of this is due to my lack of a real childhood, which I spent most of depressed and disassociated from reality - so in some ways I had to make up for missed experiences - I came late to everything in life. So I am behind...yet ahead at the same time - it's relative - comparisons, etc.

If I was surrounded by serious practitioners it would help, but I often times end up surrounded by crazy sight-seers who are taking the scenic route and I join in the fun...

At the same time, I sure would love to live in an ashram or school and train with others - what I would like is some direction in real life - from people who are visible role models...it helps some to have virtual role models like you guys, but real world is way stronger.

I have two years of parole I have to finish, and some karma to burn through...but I should be done with it all within the next two years and then I will be full on scholar warrior monk mode....watch for me - maybe I migt come visit some of you guys - I hope to be able to travel around the country at that time - maybe even find a teacher! So excited about that, but I am trying to stay in the moment...

Edited by Songtsan

To be fair, in the OP, you were attempting to syncretize Buddhist and Upanishadic principles of meditation, which conflict in actuality.

Do they?

There is one in town, but I haven't been yet...I definitely am down though..

my girlfriend is a natural born Aghora Tantrika by the way..Shakti is working on her as we speak and has been before we met - she is starting to have more and more kriyas every day. And she is starting to hear the nada...she is very visual and is already way set on inner-visual kriyas.

I am really trying to syncretize all the belief systems I come across - or more to the point, examine, experience, etc. them and take what I find useful and go from there. As stated, I trust in the Kundalini to keep me on my toes....she won't let me get lost too much in Maya and delusion.

yep

I know where there is at least one temple in my town

Ok, as long as its not Hare Krishna, Sai Baba or Swaminarayan.

Ok, as long as its not Hare Krishna, Sai Baba or Swaminarayan.

I'd never go to a Sai Baba except for fun...I do like HareKrishna though - they always serve such tasty food. Dev-Shakti has shown me Krishna-consciousness-like states before for fun and they are lovely, so I know that she works in their circles too - although a Krishna devotee once told me that kundalini awakening opens you up to possession. I think they just don't understand her ways well - but I can't blame them, for I have often feared possession myself. It's obvious that she is in fact all of the deities, so if I was to say I am a devotee, it would be to her...So I am fully down with Kali, Durga, although she never once has presented me with a name to worship her under and she only assumes the guises of those names that I sincerely choose to venerate.