BaguaKicksAss

BKA's guide on how to pickup women.... and lizard people

Ironically, people have similar feelings about people running dom game :P

What? These are two completely different things!

If a women goes with the DOM guy BECAUSE SHE WANTS IT (!) instead with the cowardly weakling, that doesn't give the weakling the right to drug women to rape them!

That's the sickest logic ever...and this "logic" exists only in the heads of this second group of men (cowardly weaklings, women-hating sickos) btw!

So in YOUR opinion, drugging women to rape them is not completely condemnable...?

Edited by Dorian Black

What? These are two completely different things!

If a women goes with the DOM guy instead with the cowardly weakling, that doesn't give the weakling the right to drug women to rape them!

That's the sickest logic ever...and this "logic" exists only in the heads of this second group of men (cowardly weaklings, women-hating sickos) btw!

I think the "logic" behind it is they are both cowardly, disingenuous ways of bringing women into your life.

Why roofie her? Why manipulate her? Why put on a false dom persona?

Why don't you just be yourself?

So in YOUR opinion, drugging women to rape them is not completely condemnable...?

In my opinion it is.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Ironically, people have similar feelings about people running dom game :P

My point isn't to argue we should or shouldn't roofie people.

My point isn't to argue that we should or shouldn't run dom game.

My point isn't to argue that we should or shouldn't change our behavior to pick up a partner (at least, in this post, and in the initial response to brian) (cuz I'm sure bax is gonna come in here and be like "lol u were saying something else earlier" cuz I was responding to other posts).

If you say "don't change your behavior to meet someone you want to start a relationship with" and then in the same breath say "well yeah change your behavior around your 4 year old niece" or "yeah change your behavior in a job interview duh" and then, when I (or someone else) calls you out on it, and you say "no they're completely different," welllllllll

My point IS: they aren't completely different. They're different points on the same spectrum. Where you move the slider on what is "acceptable" and "unacceptable" is determined by a lot of factors.

Don't pretend like you have an issue with the spectrum. You've just decided that one aspect of that spectrum is okay, and the other is not.

I have no major issues with this post. :)

What does polysyllabic mean?

I am hyperpolysyllabicsesquipedalianistic.

• Like 4

I think the "logic" behind it is they are both cowardly, disingenuous ways of bringing women into your life.

Why roofie her? Why manipulate her? Why put on a false dom persona?

Why don't you just be yourself?

Dude, there are DOMs who simply behave accordingly to their true inner nature and simply are what they are! And most women are crazy for them because of what they really are (=> men of superior genes).

And there are PUAs who put on a false DOM mask to manipulate women into the wrong belief that they are DOMs!

When I talk of DOMs, I usually mean "the real deal", not the PUA actors.

In my opinion it is.

I hope so!

Dude, there are DOMs who simply behave accordingly to their true inner nature and simply are what they are! And most women are crazy for them because of what they really are (=> men of superior genes).

And there are PUAs who put on a false DOM mask to manipulate women into the wrong belief that they are DOMs!

When I talk of DOMs, I usually mean "the real deal", not the PUA actors.

I hope so!

I hope so!

What if a girl roofies a guy?

I hope so!

I personally don't like PUA DOM-fakers.

What if a girl roofies a guy?

Absurd question, because there most likely is not even one case of that!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Thumbs up:) I think this is basically what myself and others have been trying to say, although not so simply.

Edited by bax44

Thumbs up:) I think this is basically what myself and others have been trying to say, although not so simply.

What's wrong with self improvement?? :P

I love the stereotypes against mathletes and computer scientists. Lol as if these types of guys are automatically socially inept w women. High school mentality much?

Many people, while having a decent IQ, have a remarkably junior high emotional IQ...

Let others think what they want about me, I'm not thinking about them. :)

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1

Absurd question, because there most likely is not even one case of that!

Its not really that absurd. In some Asian countries one gets to read or hear of women who engage the services of bomohs to hook guys they fancy, without the guys having the slightest clue they have been targeted. Its the same thing. Such services could vary in severity, from concocting mild love potions, to drawing up talismans or 'fu', to hard-core black magic done with the guy's personal things, like hair, nails, photo etc. Maybe such things are practiced in the West too, but not as spooky i think.

Bomoh = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bomoh

There's a huge difference between giving a bit of situational advice and the total reconstruction of behavior that PUA types do. Obviously guys talk about that stuff between eachother and give advice on situations, but they don't obsess over it, turn it into a hobby or an identity, spend hours scouring the internet, doing that shit, by definition, isn't 'alpha.' If you have to force yourself to be something, you aren't really that thing.

But you are becoming that thing. That's what the naturals do, too. It's all just a matter of knowing and doing, versus making excuses for not knowing and not doing.

But you are becoming that thing. That's what the naturals do, too. It's all just a matter of knowing and doing, versus making excuses for not knowing and not doing.

You aren't going to ever become someone who 'knows' inherently if you just rely on fake personas and scripts like the PUA crowd does though. That isn't an expression of your own confidence and ability to interact with women, just an imitation of someone elses.

I don't think I mentioned this one yet... it was really funny...

So a friend of mine went to do some cross border shopping... we were walking around the outlet stores checking a few things out. Well within half an hour I got obviously flirted with 5 times! Since I'm over 40, this really isn't very common, at all, anymore lolol. It made me wonder, wth? I hadn't dressed up or anything, no makeup, hmmmmm.... So I watched, and noticed my friend was getting some extra attention as well. Then after we looked at all the stores, we walked back around.. yep, the exact same set of guys were still at each place ROFL. Apparently, a bunch of guys (who I don't think they knew each other as they were different social classes, types of people and etc. but you never know), figured that you could pickup more women at an outlet mall! I also wonder if they were hoping for Canadian women in particular, since that is mostly who shops there. I found it rather humorous after I figured out what they were up to. Why it didn't work? None of them were attractive enough / had anything special about them.

So for anyone taking notes, picking up women at outlet malls, might not work very well. Though the fact they were there makes me wonder if they do get enough results to keep coming back.

• Like 1

After reading bits of this thread earlier I read parts of a copy of The Game ( http://www.amazon.com/The-Game-Penetrating-Society-Artists/dp/0060554738 ) I downloaded ages back while talking to a thread, and apparently a lot of those guys used to go out on groups excursions where they'd work together to try pick up women and improve their technique - maybe that's what you encountered?

• Like 1

Incidentally, door to door sales is a great way to meet women ;) Tons of late teen/early 20's 'I'm still figuring out what I wanna do with my life but in the meantime I'm gonna party a ton' types working in that environment. I did door to door charity subscriptions for a while and it was a ton of fun at 19.

Edited by Aeran

You aren't going to ever become someone who 'knows' inherently if you just rely on fake personas and scripts like the PUA crowd does though. That isn't an expression of your own confidence and ability to interact with women, just an imitation of someone elses.

But this is EXACTLY how you learn ANYTHING in ANY field.

First you practice in a controlled environment a set of very controlled behaviors. Since they're new, they're uncomfortable and strange.

Then as you become more comfortable with the "routines" you mix, match, experiment, try something new.

Then you "make it your own." At this point you can improvise and create something new. You can also act in the moment, creating spontaneously.

This goes with learning how to talk with women, riding a bike, writing computer code, learning a martial art, learning an instrument, etc.

Some boys learn this "naturally" as they grow up. Maybe they are surrounded by women from a young age. Maybe they have an older role model who is competent with women. Maybe their peers are good with women.

Others don't, and have to learn it later in life.

There's no reason to discourage them from doing this, just because you and your friends may have learned it without realizing it.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 2

I'm learning a lot of new vocab on this thread. I could condense it into the following advice:

"friendzone" any LARP PUA's you meet.