RongzomFan

Philosopher's Stone Unveiled

Real Neijin Chi Master imo:

(...poor girl, haha! :P )

My Aikido sensei John Eley would perform similarly, same set up even similar language. No muscle. Ki. Relax.. more, more more. Use the nothing that is something. He had the knack to translate his whole body's force into an extended limb. Not only a devastating one inch punch, but also a no movement punch, where he'd slide inside and the attacker's floating rib would hit sensei's knuckle. Very painful for rib, since there was absolutely no give to the outstretched knuckle.

I remember him saying 'A famous Tai Chi master told his students to use 2 ounces of force. I allow you to use 2 pounds.'

Ofcourse such tricks are nice. Using them in a combat situation is not necessarily a given.

If you wanted to play around with it, you could have a strong person in front of you. Spread you arms forward and outward and have the person grab your hands and keep you from moving them together. With muscle its hard. But if you take the mindset you've seen a fabulous play and just clap enthusiastically and repeatedly, you'll move your hands back and forth and the 'grabber' will flail around off balance.

Similarly if someone is standing to your side and grabs your arm with two hands and yanks you side ways, it's extremely hard to resist, but if you think the attacker is your friend and he's beginning to fall off a cliff. A magic thing happens. As they pull, your elbow comes in and they get yanked forward, often off there feet. Zero effort, simple. Its fascinating how a different mindset can seemingly grant amazing power. At least in some situations. Again, when things get hot and heavy, muscle and mind tenses and the magic won't happen unless you have a lot of practice under your belt.

My Aikido sensei John Eley would perform similarly, same set up even similar language. No muscle. Ki. Relax.. more, more more. Use the nothing that is something. He had the knack to translate his whole body's force into an extended limb. Not only a devastating one inch punch, but also a no movement punch, where he'd slide inside and the attacker's floating rib would hit sensei's knuckle. Very painful for rib, since there was absolutely no give to the outstretched knuckle.

I remember him saying 'A famous Tai Chi master told his students to use 2 ounces of force. I allow you to use 2 pounds.'

Ofcourse such tricks are nice. Using them in a combat situation is not necessarily a given.

If you wanted to play around with it, you could have a strong person in front of you. Spread you arms forward and outward and have the person grab your hands and keep you from moving them together. With muscle its hard. But if you take the mindset you've seen a fabulous play and just clap enthusiastically and repeatedly, you'll move your hands back and forth and the 'grabber' will flail around off balance.

Similarly if someone is standing to your side and grabs your arm with two hands and yanks you side ways, it's extremely hard to resist, but if you think the attacker is your friend and he's beginning to fall off a cliff. A magic thing happens. As they pull, your elbow comes in and they get yanked forward, often off there feet. Zero effort, simple. Its fascinating how a different mindset can seemingly grant amazing power. At least in some situations. Again, when things get hot and heavy, muscle and mind tenses and the magic won't happen unless you have a lot of practice under your belt.

Now I know what "trying to explain away" means... :lol:

@ :43 the student moves before actually being affected.

???

Perception disorder.

Nice! Now I know of cause of which kind of western people Mo Pai closed to us!

Thank you, guys! :mellow:

You mean that Book of Aquarius shit, where the guy closed down the forum, because it doesn't work?

I don't know about any of that stuff, book, forum ^

Just heard about it in certain circles.

Not into snake oil myself.

'Stone' is a metaphor. It can be a real substance however and it CAN produce 'gold' - but 'gold' is a metaphor too.

I know how to make one version of it ... and it works quiet well.

I used to sell it as well. At first I was sceptical about it ( me? fancy that ;) ) ... it was a job ... so I did it.

Then these very straight people would 'sneak' into buy some and ask me 'not to tell anyone' ... they wanted to keep it quiet as it seemed a crazy thing ... yet, their 'competitors' used it and they were getting ahead, so they tried it and it worked ... now they were 'ahead' ... AND saving money by using it ... so they would 'sneak' back and buy some more.

I call it a type of external 'earth' alchemy.

In the processes of making it ... it is VERY analogous to alchemical processes ... and it used in the same way, that is the process of USING it is similar and as directed in the old texts.

I plan on posting about it at some time ... still doing some work and collation of old texts on it.

It will appear at some stage in the Hermetic forum.

Oh ... and it isn't made from urine ... (one can treat urine a certain way and condense its dissolved content INTO a stone that has certain abilities - but not those attributed to the 'gold') ... but the 'base ingredient' or 'first' matter is not urine ... although that is a VERY close 'guess' .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I posted else where that posting seems to go haywire here ... it just did and I lost a long and not prewritten text. Now I have a post box with no controls ... like I did first attempt to post this ... glitches here getting worse. I have reported similar events and probs to admin already .. Frustrating ... actually so frustrating that I am off to something else. I will post the anser soon ... still fuming about that and I would post a :mad: (if that works ... but a blank window here with no controls ???? only the save changes and full editor .... hmmm <clicks> aha! its back with ghosted controls <clicks on top left box > its back!

But my post is gone :angry:

Edited by Nungali

I read your post before you lost it.

Sounds like Milorganite, the fertilizer made from human shit.

Edited by RongzomFan

I posted else where that posting seems to go haywire here ... it just did and I lost a long and not prewritten text. Now I have a post box with no controls ... like I did first attempt to post this ... glitches here getting worse. I have reported similar events and probs to admin already .. Frustrating ... actually so frustrating that I am off to something else. I will post the anser soon ... still fuming about that and I would post a :mad: (if that works ... but a blank window here with no controls ???? only the save changes and full editor .... hmmm <clicks> aha! its back with ghosted controls <clicks on top left box > its back!

Are you using IE 11?

Its not compatible with Tao Bums

No it is BD preparation 501/2. I will explain later why I consider it a version of the alchemical stone ,as it does by analogy (and if one reads the old texts - a wide range of them, not just one, if anything alchemy is describing an analogous process) its preparation and usage and results are highly comparable to the old texts.

As I said, this site for me works different than it did less than 2 weeks ago. Things I did then I cant do now - I had no problems before. I am a lotech though.

when a post vanishes, try cntrl z that sometimes works if you deleted it accidentally. Also other times the back button in your browser works.

Firstly this is not an alchemical text, paper, treatise, academic writing, nor much more than a rave or bfeif out line. The subject is far too complex to detail here so I will be omitting vast blocks of technical information … the thing ism if one wants to just go ahead with the process biodynamics offers such a simple process that one doesn’t really need to understand it … IMO it the simpliest way of making an alchemical ‘stone’ - it might be noted here that the process isn’t about just making a ‘base material’ into ‘gold’ , the ‘Philosophers Stone’ , when made is able to turn the base material into gold just by ‘touching it with the Philosophers Stone’.

Also, one reason the texts are confusing is that they cross over from types of alchemy and ‘stones’ to another in the same text. There is obviously metallic alchemy whose descendent was chemistry, there was ‘internal symbolic alchemy whose descendant was psychology (as Jung realised) and there is the ‘immortal’ alchemy and long-life or regenerative medicine – which is highly disguised in the old texts but revealed a bit more in the emergence of western tantric schools and se practices such as taught in forms of Crowley’s O.T.O. – now superseded and worked a different way , as Crowley predicted, and out in the public and accepted by all as a physical thing and not in the realm of magick and worked in the scientists laboratory . He didn’t say or know (?) what it was back then but IMO it stem cell technology.

Enough digression.

The first thing one needs is the base of prime material.

What do the alchemical texts say about this ‘prima materia’? Lots of things. Some texts seem to be saying different things in their details, seem sketchy or overly detailed and mostly, on a superficial reading, seem obscure. But some texts seem to agree in principle with a majority of different texts.
On the subject of the prima material and other processes I am going to use the ‘Gloria Mundi ‘– (The Glory of the World) 1526.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/glory1.html

What does it say about this prima material … the first substance needed for this process ?

But first, as an introduction or preface:

"For this they willingly, through their wickedness, are ignorant or, that through the Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water, and in the water." (I will come to the importance of the water aspect during the preparation.)

“I venture to shew forth the hidden mysteries of Nature, which God has planted there, and deigns to reveal to men, that they may see how marvellously things are created, and how wonderfully all classes of natural objects are brought forth: for a testimony to all believing Christian men, and for a comfort to all afflicted and troubled hearts -- seeing that all things created perish and are decomposed only to be renewed again, to be multiplied, animated, and perfected after their kind. For nothing that is created, or born, is at rest but daily undergoes increase or multiplication on the part of Nature, until it becomes that which is created and ordained to be the treasure of all mankind.

Therefore, beseech God to give you such wisdom and understanding as will enable you to understand this Art, and to bring it, by His blessing, to a good issue for His own glory, and the good of your neighbour.

Moreover, you must ask God to enlighten you by the gift of His Holy Spirit, to sharpen your understanding, to open your eyes, and to grant you a profound insight into that unfathomable wisdom which lies hid in our Art, and which no Sage has ever been able to express in his writings. For there are many secrets in Nature which it is impossible for our unaided human reason to apprehend.

Thou needest no outward help; nature preserves nature, and is not separated from nature by the operation of nature. The thing is easy to find, the knowledge is easy, altogether familiar, yet it is as a miracle to many.
, to the majority of mankind, a vile and a despised thing

It is familiar to all men, both young and old, is found in the country, in the village, in the town, in all things created by God; yet it is despised by all. Rich and poor handle it every day. It is cast into the street by servant maids. Children play with it. Yet no one prizes it, though, next to the human soul, it is the most beautiful and the most precious thing upon earth, and has power to pull down kings and princes. Nevertheless, it is esteemed the vilest and meanest of earthly things. It is cast away and rejected by all.”

In Biodynamics the first substance is cow manure. It fulfils the above descriptions quiet well. Why cow manure? I cant get too into Biodynamic theory here (see Steiner’s ‘Agricultural lectures’.) but here are some associations. The cow is a giant digestive machine on legs, in itself it has a whole alchemical process going on inside with a complex series of processes going on. Cow manure is very fertile and well balanced. Cows, as well as being considered a spiritual animal in some cutures have a strong association with the Moon (the significance of that in the use of the preparation will be apparent later but) many of us realise the important role the Moon plays in agriculture and the growth cycles and rates of the plants relating to the Moons many cycles (about 8 major ones are significant – one example is; I just cut my grass on the full Moon as I know that growth rate will slow and I wont have to cut it for some time, if its cut – at this time of year , here – it will be just as long in less than a week when the moon is waxing. Also weeds are easier to pull out at certain moon cycles etc.)

The ancient Egyptians new this about cows and pictured the cow deities with a Moon between their horns … another important part of the animal that (that I will get to later) – this isn’t hard to realise as cows are not diurnal, their awake, sleep and tranced out cud-chewing cycles are dictated by Moon risings and settings and angular relation ships (they are mapped on Brian Keats Astro biodynamic calendars).

So the first thing to do is collect cow manure, fresh. It should be from dairy cow that is producing milk and collected early in the morning from the previous night. (This is the beginning of the 501 prep, the ‘ luna’ or ‘water’ eart prep – as opposed to prep 502 , the Solar or fire air prep. )

What is needed next in an alchemical process? Basically a sealed container to cook the preparation (slowly ; one of the things that distinguishes alchemy from chemistry is the gradual application of slow low heat over along period of time, chemistry tends to ‘blast’ things) and, of course some type of oven.

Alchemical vessels ;

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/images/libav1.jpg

in particular ; n through to x and specifically f. What we need here is something like that a type of cone that can be sealed at the bottom. In Biodynamics the cow horn is used. It has the right shape, the essence here is that the circulation process (maybe the crucial principle in alchemy; circulation) rises, concentrates at the point and ‘rains’ back down, continually over a long time, through the matter inside). There is the cow’s horns association with the Moon, it is imbued with Moon energy as they also work as a type of Lunar antennae . Steiner talks about how a cow uses them, they are ‘physically desensitised ‘ that is, although sensitive to Lunar energy they can ‘pack a whallop’ when a butt is delivered with little effect to the cow. This ‘tough’ nature makes them reflective to the forces that will be drawn inside them during the circulation process .

So, next, fill the cow horns (the hollow outer casing with the interior removed) with the manure and pack them tight. Next; the oven.

http://www.barbaraknott.net/alchemicaloven.jpg

http://tesla3.com/metaphysic/images/colloidal_gold_potable_alchemy_oven.jpg

I have seen some that are like a cabinet that is heated from underneath and the vessels are placed inside on a bed of sand.

What is the Biodynamic version? ‘The Pit’. That is a pit is dug in the ground and the horns are placed inside standing up, points upward. Now there is a lot of extra stuff here; the pit in fertile healthy organic soil (like using the manure from a healthy fertile organic - preferably biodynamic – cow), the pit a certain depth, the soil treated previously etc. Again, I am skimming the ‘science’ here. The reasons I will skim as well. As well as the obvious reason for using the earth as the oven in ‘earth alchemy’ there are a whole other range of reasons; the constant required temperature, the ‘capture’ in through the bottom of the horns, of the appropriate ‘earth energies’ (501 is put down in autumn for the winter ‘cooking’ to extract the earth energies and lifted in spring {with appropriate astrology}, while 502 is done on the opposite cycle} and IMO (although they tend not to focus too much on it) the equally essential capture (or enticement) of micro fauna (who do most of the conversion process for us. I have been closely examining these little guys and some are amazing fantastic creatures … I hope to be able to post some of their pics here … in some ways they remind me off the little critters that appear in the alchemists flasks, those fantastic beasts we come across in alchemy; the white and red dragons, the different colour phases, and the different critters that appear and disappear while giving way to others during the process.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=alchemical+oven&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=liS4UsvQCIvgoASI1YKIDw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1102&bih=449#q=Splendor+Solis&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

More later ( the admixture with the water and the usage) and prep 502

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Ha ... posted the above in the box and ... nothing ( with the left hand top button on to show all the posting commands, as this was the only way it was working before. Tried again .... nothing . Hit that button to convert to post appearance mode and try again and it appeared by itself ... it was there but invisible in the format that it only worked in before .... something is screwed.

... but this one didnt do it .... I mostly have trouble pasting and cant put up a pic. :(

Cant one of you electronic alchemists fix that ? :D

Edited by Nungali

"philosopher" - key word here: allegory

King Arthur and the sword Caledfwlch (wasn't Excalibur) pulled from the "Stone" is alchemical allegory.

Iron from Earth

Ha ... posted the above in the box and ... nothing ( with the left hand top button on to show all the posting commands, as this was the only way it was working before. Tried again .... nothing . Hit that button to convert to post appearance mode and try again and it appeared by itself ... it was there but invisible in the format that it only worked in before .... something is screwed.

... but this one didnt do it .... I mostly have trouble pasting and cant put up a pic. :(

Cant one of you electronic alchemists fix that ? :D

Which browser are you using? Which operating system? Also please take some screenshots of hte errors will ya? :)

Firstly this is not an alchemical text, paper, treatise, academic writing, nor much more than a rave or bfeif out line. The subject is far too complex to detail here so I will be omitting vast blocks of technical information … the thing ism if one wants to just go ahead with the process biodynamics offers such a simple process that one doesn’t really need to understand it … IMO it the simpliest way of making an alchemical ‘stone’ - it might be noted here that the process isn’t about just making a ‘base material’ into ‘gold’ , the ‘Philosophers Stone’ , when made is able to turn the base material into gold just by ‘touching it with the Philosophers Stone’.

Also, one reason the texts are confusing is that they cross over from types of alchemy and ‘stones’ to another in the same text. There is obviously metallic alchemy whose descendent was chemistry, there was ‘internal symbolic alchemy whose descendant was psychology (as Jung realised) and there is the ‘immortal’ alchemy and long-life or regenerative medicine – which is highly disguised in the old texts but revealed a bit more in the emergence of western tantric schools and se practices such as taught in forms of Crowley’s O.T.O. – now superseded and worked a different way , as Crowley predicted, and out in the public and accepted by all as a physical thing and not in the realm of magick and worked in the scientists laboratory . He didn’t say or know (?) what it was back then but IMO it stem cell technology.

Enough digression.

The first thing one needs is the base of prime material.

What do the alchemical texts say about this ‘prima materia’? Lots of things. Some texts seem to be saying different things in their details, seem sketchy or overly detailed and mostly, on a superficial reading, seem obscure. But some texts seem to agree in principle with a majority of different texts.

On the subject of the prima material and other processes I am going to use the ‘Gloria Mundi ‘– (The Glory of the World) 1526.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/glory1.html

What does it say about this prima material … the first substance needed for this process ?

But first, as an introduction or preface:

"For this they willingly, through their wickedness, are ignorant or, that through the Word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water, and in the water." (I will come to the importance of the water aspect during the preparation.)

“I venture to shew forth the hidden mysteries of Nature, which God has planted there, and deigns to reveal to men, that they may see how marvellously things are created, and how wonderfully all classes of natural objects are brought forth: for a testimony to all believing Christian men, and for a comfort to all afflicted and troubled hearts -- seeing that all things created perish and are decomposed only to be renewed again, to be multiplied, animated, and perfected after their kind. For nothing that is created, or born, is at rest but daily undergoes increase or multiplication on the part of Nature, until it becomes that which is created and ordained to be the treasure of all mankind.

Therefore, beseech God to give you such wisdom and understanding as will enable you to understand this Art, and to bring it, by His blessing, to a good issue for His own glory, and the good of your neighbour.

Moreover, you must ask God to enlighten you by the gift of His Holy Spirit, to sharpen your understanding, to open your eyes, and to grant you a profound insight into that unfathomable wisdom which lies hid in our Art, and which no Sage has ever been able to express in his writings. For there are many secrets in Nature which it is impossible for our unaided human reason to apprehend.

Thou needest no outward help; nature preserves nature, and is not separated from nature by the operation of nature. The thing is easy to find, the knowledge is easy, altogether familiar, yet it is as a miracle to many.

, to the majority of mankind, a vile and a despised thing

It is familiar to all men, both young and old, is found in the country, in the village, in the town, in all things created by God; yet it is despised by all. Rich and poor handle it every day. It is cast into the street by servant maids. Children play with it. Yet no one prizes it, though, next to the human soul, it is the most beautiful and the most precious thing upon earth, and has power to pull down kings and princes. Nevertheless, it is esteemed the vilest and meanest of earthly things. It is cast away and rejected by all.”

In Biodynamics the first substance is cow manure. It fulfils the above descriptions quiet well. Why cow manure? I cant get too into Biodynamic theory here (see Steiner’s ‘Agricultural lectures’.) but here are some associations. The cow is a giant digestive machine on legs, in itself it has a whole alchemical process going on inside with a complex series of processes going on. Cow manure is very fertile and well balanced. Cows, as well as being considered a spiritual animal in some cutures have a strong association with the Moon (the significance of that in the use of the preparation will be apparent later but) many of us realise the important role the Moon plays in agriculture and the growth cycles and rates of the plants relating to the Moons many cycles (about 8 major ones are significant – one example is; I just cut my grass on the full Moon as I know that growth rate will slow and I wont have to cut it for some time, if its cut – at this time of year , here – it will be just as long in less than a week when the moon is waxing. Also weeds are easier to pull out at certain moon cycles etc.)

The ancient Egyptians new this about cows and pictured the cow deities with a Moon between their horns … another important part of the animal that (that I will get to later) – this isn’t hard to realise as cows are not diurnal, their awake, sleep and tranced out cud-chewing cycles are dictated by Moon risings and settings and angular relation ships (they are mapped on Brian Keats Astro biodynamic calendars).

So the first thing to do is collect cow manure, fresh. It should be from dairy cow that is producing milk and collected early in the morning from the previous night. (This is the beginning of the 501 prep, the ‘ luna’ or ‘water’ eart prep – as opposed to prep 502 , the Solar or fire air prep. )

What is needed next in an alchemical process? Basically a sealed container to cook the preparation (slowly ; one of the things that distinguishes alchemy from chemistry is the gradual application of slow low heat over along period of time, chemistry tends to ‘blast’ things) and, of course some type of oven.

Alchemical vessels ;

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/images/libav1.jpg

in particular ; n through to x and specifically f. What we need here is something like that a type of cone that can be sealed at the bottom. In Biodynamics the cow horn is used. It has the right shape, the essence here is that the circulation process (maybe the crucial principle in alchemy; circulation) rises, concentrates at the point and ‘rains’ back down, continually over a long time, through the matter inside). There is the cow’s horns association with the Moon, it is imbued with Moon energy as they also work as a type of Lunar antennae . Steiner talks about how a cow uses them, they are ‘physically desensitised ‘ that is, although sensitive to Lunar energy they can ‘pack a whallop’ when a butt is delivered with little effect to the cow. This ‘tough’ nature makes them reflective to the forces that will be drawn inside them during the circulation process .

So, next, fill the cow horns (the hollow outer casing with the interior removed) with the manure and pack them tight. Next; the oven.

http://www.barbaraknott.net/alchemicaloven.jpg

http://tesla3.com/metaphysic/images/colloidal_gold_potable_alchemy_oven.jpg

I have seen some that are like a cabinet that is heated from underneath and the vessels are placed inside on a bed of sand.

What is the Biodynamic version? ‘The Pit’. That is a pit is dug in the ground and the horns are placed inside standing up, points upward. Now there is a lot of extra stuff here; the pit in fertile healthy organic soil (like using the manure from a healthy fertile organic - preferably biodynamic – cow), the pit a certain depth, the soil treated previously etc. Again, I am skimming the ‘science’ here. The reasons I will skim as well. As well as the obvious reason for using the earth as the oven in ‘earth alchemy’ there are a whole other range of reasons; the constant required temperature, the ‘capture’ in through the bottom of the horns, of the appropriate ‘earth energies’ (501 is put down in autumn for the winter ‘cooking’ to extract the earth energies and lifted in spring {with appropriate astrology}, while 502 is done on the opposite cycle} and IMO (although they tend not to focus too much on it) the equally essential capture (or enticement) of micro fauna (who do most of the conversion process for us. I have been closely examining these little guys and some are amazing fantastic creatures … I hope to be able to post some of their pics here … in some ways they remind me off the little critters that appear in the alchemists flasks, those fantastic beasts we come across in alchemy; the white and red dragons, the different colour phases, and the different critters that appear and disappear while giving way to others during the process.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=alchemical+oven&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=liS4UsvQCIvgoASI1YKIDw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1102&bih=449#q=Splendor+Solis&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

More later ( the admixture with the water and the usage) and prep 502

TL;DR: Step one: Collect some fresh cow crap.

Step two: Pack it tightly into a cow horn, bake the crap-filled horns in an oven.

Step three: . . .

Step four: Profit!

Here's Wikipedia's more succinct description of biodynamic agriculture preparations:

Biodynamic preparations

Steiner prescribed nine different preparations to aid fertilization, and described how these were to be prepared. Steiner believed that these preparations mediated terrestrial and cosmic forces into the soil. The prepared substances are numbered 500 through 508, where the first two are used for preparing fields whereas the latter seven are used for making compost. A long term trial (DOK experiment) evaluating the biodynamic farming system in comparison with organic and conventional farming systems, found that both organic farming and biodynamic farming resulted in enhanced soil properties, but had lower yields than conventional farming. Regarding compost development beyond accelerating the initial phase of composting, some positive effects have been noted:

The field sprays contain substances that stimulate plant growth include cytokinins. Some improvement in nutrient content of compost.

Field preparations

Field preparations, for stimulating humus formation:

500: (horn-manure) a humus mixture prepared by filling the horn of a cow with cow manure and burying it in the ground (40–60 cm below the surface) in the autumn. It is left to decompose during the winter and recovered for use the following spring.

501: Crushed powdered quartz prepared by stuffing it into a horn of a cow and buried into the ground in spring and taken out in autumn. It can be mixed with 500 but usually prepared on its own (mixture of 1 tablespoon of quartz powder to 250 liters of water) The mixture is sprayed under very low pressure over the crop during the wet season, in an attempt to prevent fungal diseases. It should be sprayed on an overcast day or early in the morning to prevent burning of the leaves.

Both 500 and 501 are used on fields by stirring about one teaspoon of the contents of a horn in 40–60 liters of water for an hour, creating vortexes in alternate directions.

Compost preparations

Compost preparations, used for preparing compost, employ herbs which are frequently used in medicinal remedies:

502: Yarrow blossoms (Achillea millefolium) are stuffed into urinary bladders from Red Deer (Cervus elaphus), placed in the sun during summer, buried in earth during winter and retrieved in the spring.

503: Chamomile blossoms (Matricaria recutita) are stuffed into small intestines from cattle buried in humus-rich earth in the autumn and retrieved in the spring.

504: Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) plants in full bloom are stuffed together underground surrounded on all sides by peat for a year.

505: Oak bark (Quercus robur) is chopped in small pieces, placed inside the skull of a domesticated animal, surrounded by peat and buried in earth in a place where lots of rain water runs past.

506: Dandelion flowers (Taraxacum officinale) are stuffed into the mesentery of a cow and buried in earth during winter and retrieved in the spring.

507: Valerian flowers (Valeriana officinalis) are extracted into water.

508: Horsetail (Equisetum)

One to three grams (a teaspoon) of each preparation is added to a dung heap by digging 50 cm deep holes with a distance of 2 meters from each other, except for the 507 preparation, which is stirred into 5 liters of water and sprayed over the entire compost surface. All preparations are thus used in homeopathic quantities. Each compost preparation is designed to guide a particular decomposition process in the composting mass.

One study found that the oak bark preparation improved disease resistance in zucchini.

Edited by Green Tiger

yep that is the wiki succinct version, this post is not looking at it like that, it is looking at it from the perspective of alchemy from the experience eof someone who worked in the field making it, assessing the product, working on why sometimes it failed and making improvements all they way through to working with degraded soils through to food production and actually distributing and eating the food.

I wasn't going to post that stuff above as any one can look it up. But now that you have , a few comments;

your step three is blank, I will get to that if anyone IS STILL INTERESTED ?????

step 4 profit ... ? The idea is that process spreads, farms are able to make it on site without importing supplies from outside. Also did you read what I wrote about supporting the people in Africa? Like many things, some people don't want to do that and would rather pay someone else to do it; that requires workers, people with knowledge and some type of organisation .

Some other points; yes there are many preparations but the compost preps are a different class, actually there are 3 main preps (with the compost ones as subsidiary) just as there are 3 main things in everything (simplest example here is Tao Yin Yang ) there is the 500 manure prep, the 501 quartz prep and the mediating (tao) clay prep ( miniscule clay particles in the soil hold ion charge differentiation which allows 'fertinlity' to pass into plants.)

In regards to lower yields, yes, but did you read that part of my post about the farmers differential costs ... HIS prophet went up and his farm is recovering from the bad high yield methods of artificial fertiliser which is sterilizing soils and water world wide.

With the compost preps it can get a little strange if one isn't used to such things especially 505 where you have to go and get some fresh cow heads, trim them up, and scoop the brains out. But on many farms people still butvher their own meat and some also hunt and make their own game sausage etc.

It might shock Urban dwellers. Also other similar substances can be found in local areas, the same tested results can be achieved re what wiki says about 505 (but more with 508) using local (here) casurina river pine needles.

Actually a lot of this . maybe 80-90% is not new, its old folk pre-artificial fertilizer folk agriculture ... or hermetic agriculture if one likes.

The clay prep comes from clas-solinger ( I think - sic? sorry all this is off the top of my head) - clay singer - where a barrel of special water has powdered clay sprinkled into it and stirred one way while notes going up scale are sung into the barrel, then the other way with the song sung down scale. It can just be la la la la or can be a folk song usually some type of thanks or petition to the elementals .

Anyway, I wasn't going to get too into that as this is about the Philosophers stone.

True Philosopher's Stone lie within.

It be not material!

You fool if you materialist be!

Fools know not.

St Anselm.

You are indeed correct about the location of the Philosopher's Stone, we all possess it within, however humanity does not know how to work with it in the right way.

There is more than one type.

But it can be considered that the better the stone within is developed the better any external manifestation of working with that might be.

Also a very refined 'intuitive' process and sensitivity is required, like in many things (ask one of those old farmers who know what they are doing ;) ).

• Like 1