sean

Doctors May Be Third Leading Cause of Death

Smile, did you use a rife machine for blood electrification?

No, a specially modified version of a parasite Zapper. i believe a regular Zapper will work as well.

Perfectly willing to try this, but does anyone have a better idea than on the page as to why it might work?

It doesn't seem like the most natural thing. At what point in evolution would we have first had access to tablespoons of refined oil?

Yours mystified,

I

I learned this method form my Siberian healing teacher long time ago. You use an unrefined sunflower oil.

Karen, any ideas on natural methods to whiten teeth? I'm testing the long-tem effects of charcoal these days.

Karen, any ideas on natural methods to whiten teeth? I'm testing the long-tem effects of charcoal these days.

I'm not Karen, but I've been using the tooth whitener that ToothSoap sells. It's not bad.

I would say that health journalism is far more confused (or disinterested) on the difference between correlation and causation. Practitioners of alternative medicine seem to be just as guilty...heck, just about everyone is. Not sure why it's such a common error.

Exactly. Just about everybody :). I'd say it's a common error because not many people want to investigate true cause. We generally don't have true science but symptom or condition management - kiling the messenger, since understanding the true origin of disease is beyond the limits of the prevailing paradigm. Naturopathy for the most part isn't that much different. There is a system that does penetrate to the root level because it understands the true nature of disease and approaches the causes systematically, but it's sort of under the radar at this point, and you wont see studies about it.

In the conventional understanding of disease, which the natural health field borrows, there are all the labels like arthritis, hepatitis, osteoporosis, autism, etc. Those only describe the symptoms which are the result of the disease process, not the cause. True diagnosis is supposed to be disclosive, not descriptive. And something can't be the cause of itself.

If you have inflamed joints, your diagnosis becomes arthritis -which just means inflamed joints - regardless of the many different possible causes. The whole energetic realm is dismissed, so causation isn't looked for there.

We have a symbiotic relationship with many bacteria. Viruses, though?

Yep, and that's a rather involved subject. Dr. Hamer and other earlier pleomorphism researchers (Bechamp, Enderlein, Rife, Naessens, Reich, etc.) showed that basically the microbes shape-shift, as they go through their life cycles.

Dr. Hamer's recent work is really revolutionary in showing that microbes can be part of the healing process, and even viruses can help rebuild tissue. Very few viruses actually cause disease - most are the result, not the cause. They show up on the scene, for sure, and they can cause symptoms, but the symptoms themselves are not the cause of the disease. So targeting the microbe in that case is ineffectual, and depending on how you do it, can be suppressive, meaning that the disease is pushed deeper into the organism. Sometimes the microbe can be targeted judiciously to push it back to an earlier pleomorphic form.

My summary of Dr. Hamer's work, the part about microbes is here:

http://www.guideforselfhealing.com/2006/06...le-of-microbes/

No, a specially modified version of a parasite Zapper. i believe a regular Zapper will work as well.

I learned this method form my Siberian healing teacher long time ago. You use an unrefined sunflower oil.

I especially like Don Croft's orgone zapper.

How are you using the charcoal? How I'd approach this depends on whether the stains are superficial or not.

It could be just a layer of stain from tannins, for example, and that's pretty easy to fix using a mild abrasive once in a while, like baking soda and calcium carbonate. But if the main cause of teeth darkening is dental fluorosis, which permeates the tooth, or migrating metals from amalgam fillings, then that method won't work.

I'd say eliminate fluoride as much as possible, stop using toothpaste, fill mineral deficiencies, and look at how the teeth are reflecting what's going on elsewhere in the system, particularly in terms of sense of self. And why we expect teeth to be white and feel bad about ourselves if they're not.

Many people say that oil pulling whitens the teeth - sometimes dramatically. I haven't found that yet, but apparently the teeth go through some transitition after you stop using the harsh detergents and abrasvies in toothpaste. So they may not whiten right away but as a longer process of restoring the integrity of the teeth and health in general.

-Karen

I cured a person from HepC using energy healing, supplements raise the immune system and blood electrification. Blood test HepC negative. 2 blood tests a month before showed positive.

Max

i dont cure

my body cures

it is doing its best

i dont cure

my body cures

it is doing its best

Hopefully you are providing the conditions to allow your body to do it's work.

Hopefully you are providing the conditions to allow your body to do it's work.

I try to but it keeps asking for beer LOL

Of course, replace the word 'oil pulling' with placebo and re-read the article.

T

Well, then again there is this.

I've tried using Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap for tooth brushing and while it's not unmanagable I really don't like the aftertaste. I notice a sort of sickly sweetness that lingers in my throat. I could experiment with other soaps, but I'm not too enthusiastic about Zesty cleaning or Lever 1000ing my mouth. Are there any other options out there?

I've tried using Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap for tooth brushing and while it's not unmanagable I really don't like the aftertaste. I notice a sort of sickly sweetness that lingers in my throat. I could experiment with other soaps, but I'm not too enthusiastic about Zesty cleaning or Lever 1000ing my mouth. Are there any other options out there?

1. Dr. Bronner's baby soap which is unscented, then you could mix in some drops of essential oils of your choice

(Uncle Harry's tooth and gum elixir is a nice one)

2. Or just mix in some of the baby soap with the peppermint soap to make it milder.

2. Tooth Soap, www.toothsoap.com has many interesting flavors

3. Pure vegetable oil bar soap. Dr. Bronner's or "Kiss My Face" brand.

1. Dr. Bronner's baby soap which is unscented, then you could mix in some drops of essential oils of your choice

(Uncle Harry's tooth and gum elixir is a nice one)

2. Or just mix in some of the baby soap with the peppermint soap to make it milder.

2. Tooth Soap, www.toothsoap.com has many interesting flavors

3. Pure vegetable oil bar soap. Dr. Bronner's or "Kiss My Face" brand.

I've found this site full of natural remedies. EarthClinic.com

This society in general is based on a number of lies about how to maintain good health or how to heal yourself when you are not well. Doctors are good for one place - an emergency room when someone has a physical trauma/injury.

There is a good new documentary "Processed People" about our food industry and how it became a major factor in keeping people sick. A trailer...

VQNNX2Oo7Kk

My good friend had success with Hep-C using Chinese Herbs.

BUT, and this is necessary, she changed her diet drastically to use Steamed or boiled foods, a lot of vegetables, etc.

Don't give up on this. If you want your body to heal, first thing to do is Clean and remove stress.

Herbs can clean and circulate. Meditation, Taiji, etc can remove stress.

Herbs, Diet, eliminate Stress, Exercise.