Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Families: Privilege for the rich?

>.> So basically, what you are saying, is i am delusional.

Thanks.

I wouldn't go that far ..... well if pushed perhaps .... in fact ... come to think of it .... delusional doesn't really cover it. :)

• Like 1

better to be delusional and correct... <.< But i dunno, if you prefer not having any delusions and accepting life the way it is, then dont even talk to me.

Better yet, ignore all my posts. you'll have a better influence in my life that way. :lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

better to be delusional and correct... <.< But i dunno, if you prefer not having any delusions and accepting life the way it is, then dont even talk to me.

Better yet, ignore all my posts. you'll have a better influence in my life that way. :lol:

Delusionalism is a way of life ... how could I possibly ignore you? My life would be empty.

I refuse to work because the very act thereof will only make SOMEONE ELSE more wealthy, while barely being able to take half a step closer to my own goals.

You can find businesses where the bosses and/or owners are by no means getting rich, heck most small businesses are struggling these days.

It won't make a damn iota of difference to the government if you work or not. It changes nothing. The reason anyone will hire is you they make money off your labor. 'They' could be good people or bad. Most small business people are pretty good. You can find them. Though jobs are not easy to get.

Imo, your attitude only hurts yourself. If you have free time, start as a volunteer at a worthy place, keep your eyes open and turn it into a job when there's an opening. Could take years and lots of unpaid, unthanked labor. but its a way.

3. The Only 22 Countries in the World Britain Has Not Invaded (not shown: Sao Tome and Principe)

the-only-countries-britain-has-not-invad

So, the British Empire is the basis for the NW0? And anyone who resists their metastatic culture/control is a "terori5t rogue enemy of the Superstate?" :o

idk vortex but they have done well spreading the bloody language all around. at least they spared poor guatemala, who has been terrorized enuff by the spanish and americans. really i heard its the belgiums or whatever they call them behind nwo. very stealthily i might add, i dont even know what they are called or what they speak. they just sit there quietly and no one notices the nwo coming from them, when we hear of belgium we think of waffles. whats the harm in waffles?

vortex, its the bankers, the bankers.

idk vortex but they have done well spreading the bloody language all around. at least they spared poor guatemala, who has been terrorized enuff by the spanish and americans. really i heard its the belgiums or whatever they call them behind nwo. very stealthily i might add, i dont even know what they are called or what they speak. they just sit there quietly and no one notices the nwo coming from them, when we hear of belgium we think of waffles. whats the harm in waffles?

vortex, its the bankers, the bankers.

The Belgians are multi-lingual French, German and Dutch (sometimes called Flemish) (and a few minority languages like Walloon (yes really)) ... they are heavily involved int he European Union and it was to preserve their neutrality that we fought WWI. They make nice chocolate ... but it is impossible to name a famous Belgian (apart from Plastic Bertrand) ... in fact it was in order to save the world from anonymity that the British invaded nearly everywhere to open the world up for creativity e.g. The Spice Girls and Simon Cowell( Pop Idol/X Factor) ...

• Like 1

i did a skydog!

brilliant stuff zerostao, brilliant stuff

oh gawd...

the light has been shown

on to the wavelengths of fortitude

knowing the unknown

was the waying of unknwoing

waving in the sea like columbus didnt

into the abysss

of smileys

and pop tarts

tarts

and pop tarts

Edited by skydog

Take comfort that you will not be alone - the human species is no different than any other species on the planet - overpopulation - ecological overshoot - population crashes.

Only humans have managed to take the whole ecology of the planet with them, creating a mass extinction crisis, etc.

So for 90% of human history - the Khoisan Bushmen - the regulated the number of children so as to be in harmony with ecology.

They did this by all the males training to be qigong masters. haha.

The fundamental problem of modern humans is the males do not know real love and so ejaculation addiction spreads.... with increased stress, etc.

Having children is the worst thing people could do right now.

But the children that are born deserve real love.

Instead they get thrown into this "sex sells" system based on ejaculation addiction....

along with that psychophysiological rotten root comes genocide, ecocide, etc.

• Like 2

fuck the problems drew! FUCK THEM! I NEED SOLUTIONS!

The Universe has it's own solution.

This planet is going to get a reboot.

Any occultist should already know that humans in various forms were totally wiped off this planet, and restarted again. Root races, etc

The Sphinx in Egypt is known to have been underwater at one time, now it is in a desert.

Atlantis, Lemuria, etc, here and now gone.

• Like 1

See how deep the mind control is!

There was no Atlantis - it was a myth of Plato.

Same with Lemuria.

Egypt pyramids being older or whatever - big deal - the Nubians had twice as many pyramids as the Egyptians -the Nubians are the original source for Egyptian pyramid culture.

That's all CIA Stargate Freemasonic brainwashing - "root races" is theosophy Nazi b.s.

Qigong is the solution.

Already.

Always-already.

Real consciousness is eternal.

• Like 2

Says who? Some book? Some "master"?

There is no way to prove this, so i wont rest thinking that even my consciousness is safe from illuminati lizard people. You can leave your consciousness unguarded - watch them try to take that too! :lol:

See how deep the mind control is!

There was no Atlantis - it was a myth of Plato.

Same with Lemuria.

Egypt pyramids being older or whatever - big deal - the Nubians had twice as many pyramids as the Egyptians -the Nubians are the original source for Egyptian pyramid culture.

That's all CIA Stargate Freemasonic brainwashing - "root races" is theosophy Nazi b.s.

Qigong is the solution.

Already.

Always-already.

My Qi Gong is weak then, huh?

Oh well, guess there are no solutions after all. All this bitching and complaining for nothing; no ethics, no morality... just a planet full of pathetic experiences.

Says who? Some book? Some "master"?

There is no way to prove this, so i wont rest thinking that even my consciousness is safe from illuminati lizard people. You can leave your consciousness unguarded - watch them try to take that too! :lol:

"At the root of consciousness is the endless drive of desire and fear, of pursuit and flight, which is the urge to get some experiences and avoid others. Beyond all this turmoil centered on pleasure and pain is the hidden but real bliss of true awareness of being as the self beyond consciousness and its problems."

I think he was talking about the place that is beyond consciousness that is eternal.

No one needs to say anything, believe what you want to believe, everything is made from the mind alone.

• Like 1

My Qi Gong is weak then, huh?

Oh well, guess there are no solutions after all. All this bitching and complaining for nothing; no ethics, no morality... just a planet full of pathetic experiences.

All the problems are just "growing pains" - symptoms of the future solutions.

The real question is who are "you" to practice qigong?

Qigong practice means the "You" is impersonal - the eternal source of reality.

So....

as for your qigong being weak - I can only recommend getting phone energy sessions from Chunyi Lin at 952-593-5555.

Just think - he spend 2 months in full lotus meditation with no sleep in a cave.

The dude is unreal - and so you can have him look into your soul, charge you up - feel the energy like you never have before - etc.

logical inference proves eternal consciousness.

The source of the I-thought is eternal listening.

Your I-thought goes away in deep dreamless sleep yet you still exist.

The real you is not your perceptions, your experiences, etc.

So to find the real you - then repeat I-I-I in your mind until the I-thought is concentrated and then listen to the source of the I-thought.

This process is eternal.

This is also proven by quantum physics - that there is an impersonal eternal consciousness, as Bernard D'Espagnat is the best at revealing.

It's not the same as personal experience -but it is the inherent limit of scientific proof.

• Like 1

Back to the OP, I didn't read that article, but it would seem that the poor breed much more often than the rich. It seems like they do not give 2 shits if they have a privilege to do so or not, them trailer/ghetto/slum/project babies gonna keep poppin' out like stray dogs and cats.

Sry that was uncalled for and I'm not sure if it even makes sense.

Anyone has a privilege to raise a family, rich or poor. Some people do it better than others though, harsh but true.

The dude is unreal - and so you can have him look into your soul, charge you up - feel the energy like you never have before - etc.

:lol: i bet thats long distance too... :P

Me and phones do not get along... im sure it does not apply in this case, but the instinctual aversion to phones comes from my inability to communicate over them without every other word being "huh?".

So... i have an ingrained avoidance for phones... hell, im even (PROBABLY) the only person in my own age range (in america) who doesnt own a cellphone.

The issue is use of resources.

So the poor have more kids because tradionally they had higher rate of death and also relied on the kids to support the elderly - using physical labor.

The rich use huge amounts of resources based on plundering and enslaving the poor - using their kids as sex slaves.

So it's said all the world population could fit in Texas or something - whatever - the point is how many resources do they use.

For example slaves in the U.S. built the nation - doing billions and billions - hundreds of billions of dollars of work - unpaid.

Just getting room and board.

The children were then sold also as slaves -- families split up.

So the big issue is that with technology comes automation which means lack of jobs.

So the slave owners were against education of the slaves because the slaves would compete for the jobs using technology.

So that is why unions were racist - because there are only so many skilled labor jobs using technology just as there are only so many "professionals" - doctors, lawyers, etc.

So a few people using technology require tons of resources - -cheap - freely plundered resources based on slavery and genocide and ecocide - rape and pillage.

It's no different - no better - than having lots of kids.

It's just an extension of having lots of kids only having lots of technology.

It's the same problem - it's based on logarithmic math which is an improper math for ecology - exponential growth of population was extended as logarithmic-based mathematics for technology which exponentially uses up the resources of ecology.

Ecology recycles in a linear fashion - it is nonlinear dynamics - but it is a zero-sum "Red Queen" - no win, no lose world.

Limited ecologcial resources requires that humans limit their population - this is what the original humans did because they understood experientially the true source of reality as consciousness which is unlimited.

So unless people understand consciousness as unlimited - instead people think materialist resources are unlimited - it's a basic, inaccurate view of reality that started about 10,000 years ago - called the "symbolic revolution" by archaeologists, studying Gobekli Tepe, the oldest temple on the planet - the megaliths of the hunter-gatherers first celebrating their surplus of harvest, becoming deluded, thinking they can "control" Nature. haha.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus