Vanir Thunder Dojo Tan

Families: Privilege for the rich?

So the poor have more kids because tradionally they had higher rate of death and also relied on the kids to support the elderly - using physical labor.

The rich use huge amounts of resources based on plundering and enslaving the poor - using their kids as sex slaves.

For example slaves in the U.S. built the nation - doing billions and billions - hundreds of billions of dollars of work - unpaid.

The children were then sold also as slaves -- families split up.

So the slave owners were against education of the slaves because the slaves would compete for the jobs using technology.

So that is why unions were racist - because there are only so many skilled labor jobs using technology just as there are only so many "professionals" - doctors, lawyers, etc.

So a few people using technology require tons of resources - -cheap - freely plundered resources based on slavery and genocide and ecocide - rape and pillage.

It's no different - no better - than having lots of kids.

It's the same problem - it's based on logarithmic math which is an improper math for ecology - exponential growth of population was extended as logarithmic-based mathematics for technology which exponentially uses up the resources of ecology.

So unless people understand consciousness as unlimited - instead people think materialist resources are unlimited - it's a basic, inaccurate view of reality that started about 10,000 years ago - called the "symbolic revolution" by archaeologists, studying Gobekli Tepe, the oldest temple on the planet - the megaliths of the hunter-gatherers first celebrating their surplus of harvest, becoming deluded, thinking they can "control" Nature. haha.

Your words do not encourage compliance or nonviolence in my heart, Drew.

You are packing and priming some very volatile stuff in here.

PLEASE, i beg you to offer solutions to all of this, lest i say "fuck it" and really follow through with my misery!

I'm dying to live my own life - not to contribute to the status quo.

Everything you've said here, suggests in my hear that i could just as well watch a meteorite the size of Alaska collide with the Earth as i could Love my own children, should i ever be so lucky.

Oh, yeah, that's right, the nightmare is not over, this is still happening.

Please, oh please tell me i can DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I dont want to hear another bandaid. i demand cure.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

For example the financial crisis was blamed on the poor getting house loans - but 50% of the U.S. population owns 5% of U.S. wealth.

So it's impossible that the poor caused the financial crisis -

Same with population - if everyone was vegetarian for example -- you could feed ten time as many people - that is how India has such a huge population and also China - that's 2 billion plus people - how? Because most of them are mainly vegetarian.

But the U.S. uses a huge amount of resources eating fast food and highly subsidized - tax subsidized food that uses tons of resources, etc.

It relies on a global empire of resources that the domestic population does not want to know anything about.

Again the only solution is the focus of this website - qigong practice.

If you are young and angry - then become vegetarian.

I was vegetarian for 15 years - from 2nd year of high school on.

If you're really angry then fast until the anger goes away.