Who cares about the label, are you getting some good results from your experiences?

• Like 1

I thought i had awakened my kundalini about 6 years ago after having energy surge up my spine ending up with my astral body shooting out of my third eye but now realize i have not even scratched the surface of awakening real kundalini

• Like 2

I refuse to share posts of value with people who will not listen, or will even attack me.

Edited by skydog

are there bodily changes which do occur by time the kundalini awakens? :) i do not know

If you're angry, bitter, depressed, have mood swings, don't have a job or don't have a job that you like, living with your parents as an adult or in an oppressive environment with friends, family, or co-workers that don't accept you or your life decisions, and you feel out of step with the world and you simultaneously practice meditation....

You aren't having a kundalini awakening. You're just living in this life.

Your kundalini isn't awakening and throwing you out of step with the world, giving off energetic vibes that people don't understand and subconsciously reject you. It's not affecting your desire for friends or your focus to get a better job. I don't think Kundalini has anything to do with that.

It's just life.

i feel like all sorts of sensations that people say are kundalini rising happen to me all the time, and were never really condensed to one super-experience

I don't know "how you know for sure", only that the incremental process is safer than full blast busted open.

Photos-of-broken-fire-hydrants05.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know "how you know for sure", only that the incremental process is safer than full blast busted open.

Photos-of-broken-fire-hydrants05.jpg

Meh, a little water isn't gonna getcha...

But a little lava:

japan_06.jpg

I think there are 2 routes....the sudden "enlightenment" versus the gradual. I had the sudden surge. Did I know? I knew I was experiencing something really profound but didn't know what it was until years later. That does not alter the nature of the experience. The more I understand it, the more I realize that the experience itself is sensation. Sensation falls into the realm of skandha of sensation. Heheheh.... So, the more refined and enlightened you have become, the lesser these sensation would be to you. All the negative aspects of the experience are the result of the spiritual energy cleansing your body. I was lucky or maybe meant to be. I experienced no blockages. A straight path from my lower spin to my crown.

The sense of wholeness and bliss you feel is phenomenal. Is like you spent your whole life looking at a palace at a distance. One day, because of the experience, you became the palace. Is a complete inversion of energy going outward to the world.....changing to directing the energy back to your inner, higher self.

are there bodily changes which do occur by time the kundalini awakens? :) i do not know

The energy changes your body. Think of the energy the Chi and how, by opening the Chi channels, we can begin to cultivate your mind and body together.

• Like 1

I think other people dont effect you if they dont trigger stuff thats inside of you.

I do not wsih to justify myself, or perpetuate limiting ideas about myself in terms of kundalini.

However I find it demeaning and slightly disrespectful to discredit the effect that being extremely sensitive and/or having kundalini awakened can have on ones life.

The say Kundalini Yoga is 16x more powerful than hatha yoga.

Now assuming one practices hatha yoga for an hour a day, and one practices kundalini yoga for an hour a day.

But on this board how many will even practice hatha yoga for an hour a day, let alone anything at all.

If one finds themself spending minimum of 4 hours a day working with their kundalini they are getting perhaps 50x more healing,

which can be positive of course, but it can definately mean they are flooded with healing crises and emotions.

I find it unfair to say that such people would find dealing with stressful environments extremely easy.

I find people like this should acknowledge that they ARE sensitive, so that they do not make themself insane.

Perhaps some people have gone through their Kundalini phase, healing their past lives, perhaps some are in the process, perhaps some are constantly connecting to past life pain without realising it, or connecting to other peoples pains, with many psychic weakness. How can you stand on a high horse when you dont know where people are.

People will be strong, if they have worked out their stuff, if not, they are going to find it hard in such environments.

Perhaps it sounds like Im justifying, perhaps Im biased because I know what its like to deal with the effects of things like finding it hard to work

Perhaps one can consider that every belief has some validity.

But so does the belief that kundalini can have extreme effects on you, both positively and "negatively"

Furthermore many kundalini experts acknowledge how much of an effect kundalini can have on people, even ruining their lives, making them lose their friends, go insane etc

Now couple this with being in solitude, where your aura grows extremely big, and go into the public can make it very difficult

So please consider the choice of words you use when you choose to label other people sloppy zhang. I did find it offensive and harsh.

many thanks

I want to point that I too went through my kundalini crisis. Crisis brought on by the mental effect of the spiritual energy, specifically with my past life and its habitual energy. Let's see...hmm.... I had my experience when I was 18. 3 years later, I left the college I was in because the dean was "concern" about my intellectual development and so she suspended me officially, off the record. Hahaha.... That was fun. It even brought out more of my past life experiences and the habitual energy of the past. I was a soldier and a revolutionary (wink, wink). So I didn't take it too kindly of hostile actions by others. Gotten into some issues with another person of the opposite sex... :) It took me another 10 years to actually grasp the experience and all. I actually kind of put everything aside and to live a life with jobs and paying bills and indulging myself in expensive hobbies. My emotion for this person is lingered, but healing it and further re-enforced by my spirit guides. Why? I didn't know. It seems that through this person, as a result, I developed some connections with some higher spiritual beings.

I didn't take up cultivation until 4 years ago. I decided to actively heal my past life by attending language courses of the country I was born in, in my past life. And to participate in political discussions as well. Let's just say I can name most of the ministers of this country govt than my own, current country, America. I also begin to think and act compassionately as well.

Does the Kundalini energy destroy life? You bet. That's the whole point. That's how you can experience rebirth. Besides, the life it destroyed is probably not worth living. In fact, that life is the reason why one is experiencing the kundalini energy. It can be problematic if you have a career and a family and you are experiencing the kundalini energy. Is no telling what you can do.... Hopefully, the energy kundalini energy arrives before you have generated more karmas.....

Edited by ChiForce
  • Like 1

Thanks Idiot Stimpy..Im on 135 days.

I actually heard it makes it worse, although I choose not to think this way, definately makes me feel better

I find healing past lives has helped tremendously in the past two weeks as does strength training on the upper body/left side.

It seems the kundalini is a force/spirit which comes and goes, and it seems to be almost leaving me. somewhat still there.

I am grateful, I actually asked for it, from reading the book "shaking medicine"

Only you know from your own experience if it makes you more sensitive to unwanted emotions or not. For me, it makes me stronger.

• Like 1

I think other people dont effect you if they dont trigger stuff thats inside of you.

Being in a detached mind state without any clinging to any arising thoughts, does wonders to neutralize the triggers.

• Like 1

I have found, and this works for my students as well, to make sure that you do a LOT of bringing the energy back down to the root. This doesn't take away from any kundalini et al. stuff at all, but it does help balance and ground.

• Like 1

I have found, and this works for my students as well, to make sure that you do a LOT of bringing the energy back down to the root. This doesn't take away from any kundalini et al. stuff at all, but it does help balance and ground.

What if you have no teachers and your kundalini energy experience is very sudden? Here, I think, you must have faith in yourself and to have faith that you would and could do good. Once the energy completes its circuit, your mind becomes very open. You would see gods and spirit beings. Hopefully, due to your merit of your past lives, you would receive guidance from benevolent beings. For examples, in my immediate past life, I was a soldier and I even witnessed myself being killed by a sniper bullet. Here, in one my nightly dream/vision episodes, I had a version of a young man radiated with golden light. He looks like me or I look like him, except the hair and eye colors. :) He appeared by my bedside as if he was there. He was passing on wisdom to me by allowing me to confront various life conditions. I woke up and freaked out and expected this young man was next to me!!! That was how real it was. I never dream or have visions of myself killing anyone though. There was some hint that I took a life because I saw my hands with blood at one time, in my dream. But the desire to kill and to hurt were never there at all.