silas

Let's Talk About Afterlife

Yes it is.

David Wilcock's book: The Source Field Investigations compiles the results of many various scientific studies into this area.

Good stuff.

I have roamed around in the spirit world more times than I can countā€¦ I have seen everything from heavenly realms, to a hell realmā€¦I bumped into a dead friend while I was walking around talking to ā€œstreet people" in a ghost city in a ghost realm, he was the same old friend, and he looked great, just like he did when he was aliveā€¦ he was with a group of about ten people preparing to reincarnate, on their way to do something, so we only spoke in passing because he had to keep up with the groupā€¦ then another time, one of the monks in the monastery where I was meditating, came and found me in the spirit world, because he wanted to ask me about something, then after I gave him the information he wanted, he just walked off in the spirit worldā€¦ I also bumped into an extremely beautiful woman in one of the high heavenly realms (who had elaborately arranged blond hair hanging down to her waist)ā€¦ (on a scale of one to ten, she was a five hundred)ā€¦ she asked me if ā€œI wanted to marry her again, like before ?ā€... she thought I was dead, and had just returnedā€¦ I told her that I didnā€™t know, since I was still alive and trying to reach enlightenmentā€¦ (I have since reached enlightenment)ā€¦ if I had said yes, I would have had to abandon my physical body to die, back in the physical realm, and abandon my attempt to reach enlightenmentā€¦ the spirit world is an incredibly amazing placeā€¦ the beauty and perfection of the heavenly realms is awesomeā€¦ it is beyond physical imaginationā€¦ the way heavenly women (and men) look, move, speak, and laugh makes physical women (and men) seem like baboons by comparisonā€¦

Ā 

Everything in the spirit realms is created by thought, so you can imagine how strange and weird that can getā€¦ the language of the spirit world is telepathyā€¦ everyone can hear your thoughts, so you need to have an ā€œempty mindā€, except when you want to communicateā€¦ you can talk to anyone no matter what language they speak, because you hear them in your own language, and they hear you in their languageā€¦ even if they are a different species

Ā 

I have seen snow covered mountains, sailing ships on a sparkling sea, gardens full of flowers, fruit, and trees, castles floating in the sky, buildings that change colors and shapes like kaleidoscopes as you walk through them, a fireplace with fireā€¦ and I have been driven around in what looks like a Mercedes through what looks like leafy suburbs of Los Angeles (big trees and big houses)ā€¦ the spirit world is as solid as the physical worldā€¦ I am a shameless tourist, and like to fly around and look at everythingā€¦ I like flying around and using telescopic vision to zoom in on whatever looks interestingā€¦

Ā 

All the gods exist, but none of them made or control the universe, and they were all born and will dieā€¦ (consider that ā€œgod the fatherā€ is a male god, which means he must have a penis and balls to be considered ā€œmaleā€ā€¦ and why would he have a penis and balls unless there was a ā€œgoddessā€ with a vaginaā€¦ which means that he was born of a goddess)ā€¦ they have no control over the spirit worldā€¦ they are just powerful entities that live in a high heavenly realmā€¦ they want you to worship them because that sends them the energy that keeps them alive (otherwise they would have to die and might find themselves in hell or some other very unpleasant reincarnation)ā€¦

Ā 

No religion ā€œownsā€ the spirit worldā€¦ and in the same way that ā€œscienceā€ is just manā€™s attempt to explain the physical universe which ā€œjust isā€ā€¦ ā€œreligionā€ is manā€™s attempt to describe the spirit universe which ā€œjust isā€ā€¦ at least science can ā€œseeā€ the physical universe, so it is not totally out to lunchā€¦ but how many religious leaders have or can ā€œseeā€ the spirit universe ???ā€¦ organized religion is blindfolded, deaf, and lost in the woodsā€¦

Ā 

What is it like being dead ?ā€¦ if you were crossing a street, and a car came speeding down the street, and hit you, killing you ā€¦ you would get up, brush yourself off, then notice that your body was still laying on the streetā€¦ you would think and act just the same as when you were aliveā€¦ but nobody would see you or hear you, and would walk right through youā€¦ your spirit body would look the same as your physical bodyā€¦ you would still have your conscious and subconscious mindā€¦ you might loiter around for a while in the physical world, and even go to your funeralā€¦ but you would soon proceed to the ā€œghost realmā€, which is the ā€œgrand central stationā€ of arrivals (deaths) and departures (reincarnations) of the spirit worldā€¦ you would still have your conscious and subconscious mind until you reincarnate, then your conscious and subconscious mind would become your new subconscious mind (why people can remember past lives), and you would be born with a blank new conscious mindā€¦

Ā 

Nobody judges you when you die... it is all just simple ā€œcause and effectā€ā€¦ it is not a contradiction to say that atheists can go to heavenā€¦ if you are good, you go to a good placeā€¦ if you are bad, you go to a bad placeā€¦ imagine that you are a television set, and all of the television channels are the many spirit realmsā€¦ what you, the television set. will see when you die, is the channel that your mind is set onā€¦ in other words, the thoughts in your mind determine where you go, and send you thereā€¦ then when you use up your good and/or bad karma (accumulated ā€œcreditā€ or ā€œdebitā€) you reincarnateā€¦

Edited by dawg

All the gods exist, but none of them made or control the universe, and they were all born and will dieā€¦ (consider that ā€œgod the fatherā€ is a male god, which means he must have a penis and balls to be considered ā€œmaleā€ā€¦ and why would he have a penis and balls unless there was a ā€œgoddessā€ with a vaginaā€¦ which means that he was born of a goddess)ā€¦ they have no control over the spirit worldā€¦ they are just powerful entities that live in a high heavenly realmā€¦ they want you to worship them because that sends them the energy that keeps them alive (otherwise they would have to die and might find themselves in hell or some other very unpleasant reincarnation)ā€¦

Ā 

I was just reading about this in Buddhist cosmology and have been confused about this topic for the past few days. What I'm confused about is why would a god after dying go to hell (because this is what the article about Buddhist cosmology said happens often as well)? I don't understand. Also I was reading about the great length of duration of time spent in hell, and I'm confused about that as well. Why would an incarnation in hell be soooooo very very long?

The duration of time spent in any particular realm isn't described as being fixed. Basically, it all depends on the sentient being's state of mind at the time of death.

I was just reading about this in Buddhist cosmology and have been confused about this topic for the past few days. What I'm confused about is why would a god after dying go to hell (because this is what the article about Buddhist cosmology said happens often as well)? I don't understand. Also I was reading about the great length of duration of time spent in hell, and I'm confused about that as well. Why would an incarnation in hell be soooooo very very long?

Ā 

My instincts and experience tell me that the hell I end up in is the hell I create and resonate with through my perceptions/actions. The reason the stay in hell can be so long is that low (hellish), vibratory states have a self sustaining inertia once established and exist like all of nature in a cycle. A thought brings emotional reaction. The emotional state prompts another similar thought, which reinforces the emotion. Breaking that cycle can require massive inertia.

Ā 

One of the few things for me that can change low state vibration cycles into higher vibrations is cultivation.

But by cultivation, I do not mean just practices related to daoism, buddhism, vedantic or any other ism or school. Although the importance of disciplined practice: sitting meditation, moving meditation cannot be stressed enough, specifically in the beginning stages of gathering enough inertia to alter the thought/emotion cycle. Eventually, I mean cultivating every moment of life. Each breath. Mindfulness. Playfulness. Curiosity. Quiet. Love.

Ā 

Heaven and Hell are here and now and I am the gatekeeper/judge/defendant and victim.

Liberation and Damnation are now.

• Like 2

My instincts and experience tell me that the hell I end up in is the hell I create and resonate with through my perceptions/actions. The reason the stay in hell can be so long is that low (hellish), vibratory states have a self sustaining inertia once established and exist like all of nature in a cycle. A thought brings emotional reaction. The emotional state prompts another similar thought, which reinforces the emotion. Breaking that cycle can require massive inertia.

Ā 

One of the few things for me that can change low state vibration cycles into higher vibrations is cultivation.

But by cultivation, I do not mean just practices related to daoism, buddhism, vedantic or any other ism or school. Although the importance of disciplined practice: sitting meditation, moving meditation cannot be stressed enough, specifically in the beginning stages of gathering enough inertia to alter the thought/emotion cycle. Eventually, I mean cultivating every moment of life. Each breath. Mindfulness. Playfulness. Curiosity. Quiet. Love.

Ā 

Heaven and Hell are here and now and I am the gatekeeper/judge/defendant and victim.

Liberation and Damnation are now.

Ā 

Yes I've also been coming to a greater realization of the importance of taking the cultivation habits from meditation practice into every moment of daily life. Being aware of what you are thinking and feeling throughout the day as it unfolds.

• Like 2

Yes, tis is the same as in taoism. We have to integrate the spirits and purify so that we can move through loss of the physical without dispersal.. this is immortality.

Ā 

This means that not everybody makes it.

it's the the 'belief' in thought word as it was noted: word-thought became flesh by the One Life than the thought of birth-death along with its content and definitions was believed to hold truth and such power over thought taking shape-form manifest creative expression. Who is the thought-word and it's content and definition? Thy Rock-God is never an object-subject of it's own knowledge. The One Life brain/body -thought magically became knowledge-information-limited within the hour glass of time-space, duality thought. "One Life Lives Us".

BTW Just wondering, why so much talk about afterlife and so little talk about beforelife?

What is the difference?

Depends on what vehicle you have prepared for yourself, in this transition.

Ā 

Someone who works with energy daily, someone who is Kundalini awake and someone who only uses their religion when it is convienient, will all have a differing journey.

Ā 

What you expect, (subconsciously) is what you get.

Since the age of 7, I'm working on the karma to be reborn as a Tyrannosaurus-Rex

Ā 

Tyrannosaurus-rex-1-.jpg

Ā 

...but I'm not sure if it is possible to get such an afterlife :P

Ā 

Now, I just ask "Who is he that seeks an afterlife?"

Ā 

such lifes create a lot of bad karma

Edited by skydog

life, period, is guaranteed bad karma... living to improve karma is not living at all, but giving up all of life to become utterly selfless to the point of no return after death... For to live is to untangle bad karma, and to have good karma is to be beyond life.

Im pretty convinced we retain our personalites and make a long journey to either become reborn or to live in the astral realms and continue increasing in Density and rejoining with our otherselves and higherselves until we make it all the way back to the source. Thats basically what everyone who has talked about OBE's has said. Seth, Ra, Robert Bruce, Robert Monroe, etc. Id reccommend those authors, they explain in vivid detail the afterlife.

yes you make a good point, life is life.....peace yo

Edited by skydog

life, period, is guaranteed bad karma... living to improve karma is not living at all, but giving up all of life to become utterly selfless to the point of no return after death... For to live is to untangle bad karma, and to have good karma is to be beyond life.

Ā 

And again, for that one brief moment, I can see through all of reality... the selfless self of selves, the true you/me/us... entering willingly into the cycles of life and death, dreams and experience, to go "back in time" from our perspective of beginnings, to the original form, and evolve eternally into the true self from the false self...

Ā 

Ā 

a long and eternal game we play... no point, no span, no reason, no purpose, no alternatives to nonexistence than to exist...

Ā 

Ā 

be the dinosaur, closer to the beginning of the game, evolving and learning, going extinct, and your true self moving on from dinosaur to mammal... evolving more, ever so.... a perpetual game of experience and presence... you either play and participate in the particle acceleration of the universe, or you don't play, and effectively don't exist in contrast to the game we are playing...!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

... aaaand its gone.

Ā 

The afterlife:

Ā 

It's so hard to even describe this life itself, is it not? Life comes with endless potential and unlimited possibilities..... I'm sure the afterlife will be similar. It seems to me that many of our thought patterns and truths that we hold as actually true become true... Christians have a heaven, so do other religions. After reading Monroe's books.... There are many territories...or states of being one can encounter and be held in.

Ā 

One can even venture to say that you will be able to create your own afterlife...which is a thought that excites me.