Rebel Emperor

Tis Fcuking Food which Control Our Minds and Feed Our Desires!

If I eat regularly, especially when I eat cooked foods.. even when it is only cooked vegetables, I find my mind growing less aware, more lazy, less inclined to do spiritual practices.

When I look at beautiful busty babes in skimpy outfits, i wanna breed with them and have multiple babies.

Yet when I fast and consume nothing except himalayan salt water flushes and honey water and even juices.. the less nutrients the merrier.. I find my mind growing stronger, more aware.. meditation seem to be easier?

Most importantly when i look at the same bust babes in skimpy outfits, i was able to see past their make-up and visualize their real, ugly, bare faces beneath the make-up!

Even when they shove their tits in front of the camera, i was able to stay aware, centered without feeling any sexual desires whatsoever!

IT IS THE FCUKING FOOD WHICH CONTROL OUR MINDS AND FEED OUR DESIRES!

Edited by Rebel Emperor
  • Like 1

Lol...I had a friend that quit meat. He became less angry...so yes, I would say that diet will change a mindset more than we think! Instantly for that matter!

• Like 2

Well, we can allways choose to not eat though, so that's a wonderful thing that you are aware of your own freedom in such a profound way. God bless you.

• Like 2

Seeing "babes you want babies with" or "ugly beneath makeup" both are reactions. It seems neither of these ways of eating is good for you.

• Like 6

If I eat regularly, especially when I eat cooked foods.. even when it is only cooked vegetables, I find my mind growing less aware, more lazy, less inclined to do spiritual practices.

When I look at beautiful busty babes in skimpy outfits, i wanna breed with them and have multiple babies.

What kind of food are you eating? They sound awesome. I want some.

• Like 3

Most importantly when i look at the same bust babes in skimpy outfits, i was able to see past their make-up and visualize their real, ugly, bare faces beneath the make-up!

If you are imagining peoples real faces are ugly.. you are eating the wrong kind of food.

• Like 6

If you are imagining peoples real faces are ugly.. you are eating the wrong kind of food.

Sshhh!! Enough of this food, and we can put some sex robots in the red light district. We shall enter a new erra of satisfaction! Edited by Everything

Sshhh!! Enough of this food, and we can put some sex robots in the red light district. We shall enter a new erra of satisfaction!

Where is the place without sex robots?

• Like 1

Tulku/Rebel -You're still too focused on sexual desire. When you're free from it, you'll stop posting about it. You'll even stop seeing it in such a dark fashion. It may not be your path, but it'll stop being the enemy and be natural human condition you can choose to indulge in or not.

I don't think its food that makes you horny, its being a young man. It's a million years of evolution, nature programs the young to procreate. Don't confuse that with food being evil, though some spicy foods and herbs are more stimulating then others.

Going veggie is fine, there are cook books made by monks that are probably right up your alley. Be aware long term continual fasting can cause lasting chronic painful problems. You are your own experiment, don't fast to the point you have health problems. Find a middle road, even one that leans a little toward the ascetic where you keep your body strong.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

Seeing "babes you want babies with" or "ugly beneath makeup" both are reactions. It seems neither of these ways of eating is good for you.

Its just -projection of blame -, is it not?

a rejection of the idea that ones self, both conscious and unconscious,

is responsible for the ugliness or beauty one sees.

In this case its blaming food and blaming perceived 'hussies'.

Wanting to 'breed with them' is an interesting turn of phrase though.

• Like 2

Though I feel that the mind will always have some form of opinion...depending on what has affected it during the day. Food, sleep, something in the water...who knows. Very interesting all this!

• Like 1

Yet when I fast and consume nothing except himalayan salt water flushes and honey water and even juices.. the less nutrients the merrier.. I find my mind growing stronger, more aware.. meditation seem to be easier?

Even when they shove their tits in front of the camera, i was able to stay aware, centered without feeling any sexual desires whatsoever!

I just ate some porkchops and tri-tip. My intelligence couldn't be higher.

Its the "healthy circle of life"

You eat pork chops - a high protien, low glycemic food - to be smart

and you can eat pork chops because you are smart

and the "emperor" doesnt eat regularly enough to have a vigorous libido.

Its the "healthy circle of life"

You eat pork chops - a high protien, low glycemic food - to be smart

and you can eat pork chops because you are smart

and the "emperor" doesnt eat regularly enough to have a vigorous libido.

No one seems to ever "beat the meat" here.

Edited by yondaime109

Yeh diet has a profound impact on mental state.

I think you may be after the symptom and not the cause re people.

Artificiality is heavily promoted by the system.

Some move to break free... others remain.

Wholesomeness I think we need to discover + share the best we can.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

The food does nothing alone. Nothing did every anything unless a human being and it's totallity allows it. Living unconsciously is an allowing. So no one can be blamed, everything works as intended - from the perspective of The Universe.

Yes, it is correct that every food has a certain quality to it. And this wants to be understood And experience by each person, how it affects the body. By eating food we automatically trigger emotions that are created by our organs. This is a natural stimulus, that once started when humans began to eat. Began? Yes, began. You can be sure that we were once connected directly to The Source and we can and we already are re-connecting here on this planet.

This will be taught in elementary school all across the world not far from now, do not worry. There are no mysteries on this planet anymore. Everything starts to unveil itself, naturally.

So you want to understand foods? Then you have to get away from eating for pleasure and eating for taste, fast! Because emotional eating covers up what wants to be filled up.

And gradually we lose our animalistic bonds, gather higher vibrations and everything will come to a natural state of longevity. Immortality, since spiritual growth can happen effortlessly.

Taoism truely offers everything: Giving you tools to understand each aspect of life. This is a great gift.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 2

So you want to understand foods? Then you have to get away from eating for pleasure and eating for taste, fast! Because emotional eating covers up what wants to be filled up.

I hear this. But then again, I just love chocolate so much! Is it so bad to enjoy pleasure...? Surely not if you want it...

Like Taoist poet Li Po...liked his wine....

I hear this. But then again, I just love chocolate so much! Is it so bad to enjoy pleasure...? Surely not if you want it...

Like Taoist poet Li Po...liked his wine....

I wouldn't freak out about chocolate, nor anything else, as long as it's in balance. You'll be aware when you're not within balance with your self. I went through a freak out on food for a while, for good reason. My intake was nasty and it affected my health. It was out of balance.

I did a cleanse some time ago and after it was done, my body started very clearly letting me know there were certain things that we were not going to be eating anymore. I say we, because my stomach and body took a path that my mind didn't fully agree on at first.

Coffee/caffeine are gone entirely, along with dairy. I no longer miss the caffeine, but cheese (opiates structure) my mind is convinced it still loves that. It's been about 13 months since I stopped caffeine and it was only recently the desire for it vanished. Dairy hasn't been so long, so I'm expecting soon I won't crave it either.

Processed sugar still tugs, even on the body level, though my mind knows it's crap. Around this time, while coming to these revelations and enjoying the new benefits of my body clarity and health, I was getting pretty fundamentalist about food in general. Highly judgmental and emotional, gabbing at those around me, educating them while I reinforced this new structure for myself. Highly annoying. That, I'm happy to say, didn't last more than a couple months.

Because I realized... ' well, if I'm trying to be really pure with food... I guess it's time to move into the woods and grow all my own food and have no electricity, nor running water, nor power lines, nor auto traffic, nor exhalations from tainted people polluting their bodies... lol. What a fun ride the fundamentalist train is... Laughed at myself, again and released.

So yea, I breathed about it and released it. I didn't reject my new path, I just relaxed. I still listen to my body about what we will take in, but I have the occasional cookies or such. I'll eat some processed foods when they're made by people who love me and I simply bless anything from the 'tainted' schools before I eat them. Treat it as a bit of a test. Ok body, let's see how your new gong fu handles this glass of ale. lol.

So love your chocolate, really sink into it and enjoy it.

I enjoy it so much more, when I live, eat and breath relaxed.

Anything taken to extreme is a burden on the system. First I cut out all the nasty stuff to bring balance to the body.

Then I had to relax the mind on the topic to bring that into balance. Now, it all feels natural and effortless.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Eat some natto, that should take care of everything. ;)

No way :D .... that kung fu is too strong for me :o

Edited by silent thunder