effilang

Defense Minister of Canada discloses cooperation with aliens

That's former defense minister of Canada. Funny thing, I watched this yesterday and did some reading up on aliens and watched some videos by bashar. Last night what happens? I have this dream of being abducted, a ship appeared but I realised I didn't have to go in for something to happen, there was a drilling sound at the back of my head as though i was being adjusted. Then I woke up what i thought was my bed but instead was in another dream (inception? lol) with my pineal gland about to burst causing me to open my jaw very wide. Some other stuff happened but I don't know what to make of it.

I don't mean to change the topic of this interesting thread, but the bolded, underlined sentence above piqued my curiousity. I never heard of this before.

I often concentrate on my upper dantian, which is near the pineal gland, and I notice that my jaw is always being forced open, as if my mouth is full of energy.

My jaw constantly feels like it's being forced open, something I did not experience at all prior to when I first began to study qigong (a few years ago). I thought that it was a positive sign--that qigong and meditation practices have been successful--steadily restoring my generative force over the past few years.

So am I missing out on something that I should know? Could you guys explain what is meant by what I bolded and underlined in the quote above?

I don't know exactly what to ask, so just tell me anything about it.

Aliens are evil, they want to use us as pets and they will take your wifes and daughters alive. Aliens are evil!! They are liars!! They play our minds like we're kids! If you don't believe me, ask me how many planet Earth exists... There is only one humanity, and we are it! They want to have what is ours! Hide in your bunkers!! For you will one day die, so die by your own hands in advance!

No wait... We're doomed.. Everyone will believe aliens are true and they will go insane! The WHOLE WORLD WILL GO INSANE!! HELP!!!! HELP ME!!! WHY CANNOT WE BE SAVED BY SPACESHIPS OR SOMETHING?!! Why don't no body come pick is up from this planet?!!! Aliens are bad!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!! WE'RE DOOMED!!! I will kill myself when they come... I WILL KILL MYSELF, I SWEAR! THEY'RE NOT TAKING ME ALIVE!! I WILL KILL MYSELF AND THEY SHALL TAKE ONLY THAT PART OF ME THAY WANTS TO LIVE! They will take my soul... And we will play on the new earth... Together...

I watched a TV program "Through the Wormhole" this afternoon and they said that if aliens do exist and if they are anything like we are, we are going to be in deep shit.

• Like 2

I watched a TV program "Through the Wormhole" this afternoon and they said that if aliens do exist and if they are anything like we are, we are going to be in deep shit.

You hit the nail.

That's reason we can't have contact with "aliens" now for they are "us". Our collective virtue isn't up to the task yet.

And Dolphins are still more alien to us then our own imagination.

Apparently the dolphins were brought here from SiriusB, as described by the Dogon Tribe.

Apparently the dolphins were brought here from SiriusB, as described by the Dogon Tribe.

Please B Sirius.

• Like 4

Dogon tribe is an interesting one.

Where are all the occult folk? summoners etc maybe they have had some experience?

Illuminati Crowley seemed to be in contact with what most would call a grey.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I often concentrate on my upper dantian, which is near the pineal gland, and I notice that my jaw is always being forced open, as if my mouth is full of energy.

My jaw constantly feels like it's being forced open, something I did not experience at all prior to when I first began to study qigong (a few years ago). I thought that it was a positive sign--that qigong and meditation practices have been successful--steadily restoring my generative force over the past few years.

Maybe it's all the energy reaching that area that's causing the jaw to open. The jaw can hold a lot of tension and a tight jaw can affect other parts of the body so I've heard - there's actually a technique that helps with releasing jaw tension (http://www.mkndc.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20&Itemid=20) I also notice sometimes when I reach an "altered state" my jaw opens very wide and i yawn deeper than usual taking in large amounts of air.

It's kind of shit that does not just fall on your head. It comes down sometimes just to check if you're ready for it, then when enough people are ready, they come down rain over us like a shit storm and Adele will sing "SET SHIT TO THE RAIN!" and they will come pooring down like diarea. Do I spell that correctly? DIAREEAAAAA....

UFO WITNESS DECLARATION
FACT: From 1982 to 1985, large triangular and boomerang-shaped UFOs were
reported over the Hudson Valley by over 7,000 credible witnesses, including
police and officials at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant.
FACT: In 1989 and 1990, large triangular and rectangular unidentified flying
objects, one the size of an aircraft carrier, were reported over Belgium by over
2,000 witnesses, including police and military personnel.
FACT: In 1997, multiple sightings of a mile long boomerang-shaped UFO were
reported over the state of Arizona by over 10,000 witnesses, including police,
military personnel and Republican Governor Fife Symington.
We make no claims as to the nature or origin of these UFOs. However, those
who have taken the time and effort to conduct serious, in-depth investigations
into these reports know that these sightings are of real, physical crafts and are
indisputable FACTS. Thousands of such sightings of physical crafts of unknown
origin have been reported throughout the world for decades by credible
witnesses, yet most who report such sightings are treated with ridicule, disbelief,
scorn and even threats.
In light of the facts, we who have witnessed such unexplained crafts no
longer accept this cynical mindset as realistic or credible.
Those of us who are witnesses to the UFO phenomenon know they exist for a
fact. This is not an issue of speculation for such witnesses. However, we do not
insist that non-witnesses must believe such objects exist, only that witnesses be
treated with respect and that we deserve the same fairness and courtesy
afforded to any individual or group who honestly expresses their point of view
without fear of ridicule, punishment or persecution.
Recent polls clearly demonstrate that more than 50% of Americans believe that
UFOs are a real phenomenon that deserves legitimate recognition and serious
study by open-minded, qualified scientists, rather than being summarily
dismissed as misperceptions, fantasies, hoaxes or hallucinations by cynical,
unqualified debunkers. Over 36 million Americans have seen a UFO.
To put this statistic in political terms, these witnesses are also voters.
Therefore, we urge all who agree with the spirit of this declaration to send copies
of this letter to their representatives, public officials, the media, the police, the
military, airline officials, NASA and all candidates running for any public office to
assure them that our votes will go only to those who acknowledge the UFO
phenomenon as real and deserving of serious scientific investigation and who
publicly endorse fairness and respect toward any witness who reports a UFO.
Edited by Everything

Comfort zones and Reality Tunnels.

UFO's, ghosts and life before & after death.

We are still sucking our thumbs and wearing nappies.

Do I believe that off planet beings exist - yes. I've been an abductee since the age of 5 or 6. I've had an off planet being materialize in my house. They also tamper with my dreams, and give me what I call 'screen dreams'. I wake up with needle marks and bruises and other strange markings.

I live in a house where paranormal activity is the 'norm'.

I am retrieving memories about my abductions, slowly, sometimes too slow ! But bit by bit I am beginning to piece some of the jig-saw together, its an ongoing process.

A short video with Astronaut Gordon Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjdevv_0SqQ

Namaste,

gentlewind

Comfort zones and Reality Tunnels.

UFO's, ghosts and life before & after death.

We are still sucking our thumbs and wearing nappies.

Do I believe that off planet beings exist - yes. I've been an abductee since the age of 5 or 6. I've had an off planet being materialize in my house. They also tamper with my dreams, and give me what I call 'screen dreams'. I wake up with needle marks and bruises and other strange markings.

I live in a house where paranormal activity is the 'norm'.

I am retrieving memories about my abductions, slowly, sometimes too slow ! But bit by bit I am beginning to piece some of the jig-saw together, its an ongoing process.

A short video with Astronaut Gordon Cooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjdevv_0SqQ

Namaste,

gentlewind

If this is true have you been documenting the marks and such with photos or videos?

If this is true have you been documenting the marks and such with photos or videos?

Yes! We have taken photographs and documented events. It is not just myself who is abducted. However, the photos and documentation are for our eyes only(and a few trusted friends) as we are private people. Luckily their are brave souls who do tell their stories openly, and a few of these are friends of ours.

Forgot to mention the missing time !!!

Namaste,

gentlewind

I've had those but it was because of bourbon, not UFOs.

had that missing time too ! alcohol a few times kidnapped my consciousness........now its just MILABS.

Namaste,

gentlewind

had that missing time too ! alcohol a few times kidnapped my consciousness........now its just MILABS.

Yeah, gotta watch out for the Sneaky Petes. They'll sneak up on you, stuff you in a brown paper bag and you never know what happened.

Yeah, I'm not ready to subscribe to the UFO/aliens concerns yet but if ...

You are even considering the idea that you MIGHT be ready to subscribe to UFO/alien concerns?!! That can only mean one thing...

UFO's ARE COMING!!! GET READY GUYS!! :lol:

Edited by Everything

You are even considering the idea that you MIGHT be ready to subscribe to UFO/alien concerns?!! That can only mean one thing...

UFO's ARE COMING!!! GET READY GUYS!! :lol:

The UFO's and ET's are not coming - they've been here since the beginning.

Namaste,

gentlewind

The UFO's and ET's are not coming - they've been here since the beginning.

Namaste,

gentlewind

I'm very much in love with the idea of aliens or ET's, do you perhaps know where I could find one? I mean, are there public gatherings on earth where alien's go? If so, where? Preferrable a cool type of race or people who are very intellectual or atleast spiritual, not like one of those crazy alien parties :lol: PREFERRABLE! but any type of alien gathering will do. I'm very interested in exotic alien humanoids aswell. Perhaps tentacle humanoids I'm mostly fascinated by. I believe they visit often in Japan? How do they communicate? Sign language? I wonder often if they make ink artful expressions? How do they make love?

Yeah, gotta watch out for the Sneaky Petes. They'll sneak up on you, stuff you in a brown paper bag and you never know what happened.

They don't sneak up, they don't have to.

They alter time, they put the 'target' to sleep. They can even 'screen' dreams.

Sneaking up is what we humans do.

Make fun by all means, your not the first and certainly won't be the last. I'm not against a laugh but theirs a time(!!!) and a place(!!!). I am not joking around but sharing some of my experiences. But please, you fire away. Seen it all before !

I'm in good company as many military and commercial pilots have witnessed UFO's, astronaut Gordon Cooper springs to mind, so not bad company to be in eh !

Namaste,

gentlewind

Make fun by all means, your not the first and certainly won't be the last. I'm not against a laugh but theirs a time(!!!) and a place(!!!). I am not joking around but sharing some of my experiences. But please, you fire away. Seen it all before !

Perhaps I was unfairly making fun. Just the way I am. I do not believe in such things and the only "proof" of such things is what people have said they saw. No concrete proof whatever.

But it is truely sad to suggest that the Canadian government is cooperating and interacting with aliens.

But then, people will believe what they wish to believe. I will likely opt out of this thread now.

I seriously appreciate the joyoush effort you place in the discovery and exploration of alien phenomena. If you did not, then who would? I don't know anyone but you right now who is even aware of so many ET concerning facts. So that's a very proud thing to be of. I mean, that's a very thing to be proud of. I mean... That a proud to be a very thing of!! I MEAN!! WTF!!!

Oh yeah, that's a very proud being, to be a thing of... I mean... That's proud to a very being of thing. I'm confused... :(

But it is truely sad to suggest that the Canadian government is cooperating and interacting with aliens.

It's very adventurous too. I think I will love the new star trek movie! I've heared it's developers are very good at making movies! This has got to be a big mind bending and jaw droppingly awesome good movie! :o