nine tailed fox

PUA and Spirituality

PUA is some creepy shit.

Dont call it pua

dont even associate with the stuff you find creepy.

Its like spirituality or anything, one needs to go a bit extreme to find some balance

• Like 1

even sex is making me think about losing jing haha

According to Vajrayana, semen is merely a waste product. Really.

• Like 1

Ultimately a PUA is just someone who put in effort, and analyzed social interactions, to ultimately become like a charismatic guy who is naturally confident and who naturally talks to women he finds attractive.

This image to me really demonstrates how PUA has come about in today's culture. Some guys, they learn to interact with girls, to have that man to women dynamic, naturally while growing up. But as you can see, there is always that guy in the middle. He never got to learn, and he grew up to develop some negative ideas about women, and probably grew up being called a loser, a jack off, and gradually becomes nervous around women as an adult. When he does interact with women, he only knows how to have a friend to friend relationship, but never learned how to have a man to woman relationship.

3WBvh_zpscaeba35c.jpg

Edited by Immortal4life

I want to see a PUA video with an obviously ugly guy.

Are you telling me Tyler, a short, balding, red headed step child ginger, is good looking? That he is anywhere near the same level in looks as the girls he is pulling in the in field footage?

Dont call it pua

dont even associate with the stuff you find creepy.

Its like spirituality or anything, one needs to go a bit extreme to find some balance

Yeah ultimately the point of a PUA is to become more like a Natural. Like a natural guy who just got laid at a young age so therefore always had confidence around girls and never developed nervousness around them.

A lot of normal, natural, confident guys, who have never heard of PUA, do technically "pick up" girls. I mean, have you ever seen Jersey Shore? The Situation is awesome!

Edited by Immortal4life

Some of the things I like may seem out there, and be so far outside the reality of some people, that it turns them off.

Here, this might be more digestible for some-

• Like 1

There is nothing more beta than trying to be alpha... and there is nothing more alpha than being yourself regardless of what others say, do or challenge.

The challenge... is finding your self and how you interact with what comes up.

The irony is the same as trying to not show signs of weakness is actually a weakness. Just hidden... and a place for your to grow.

John

• Like 1

i would like to make it clear that what i mean PUA in this case is related to the energetic presence of person

i am not talking about how you talk, walk etc or alpha male

i am talking about the connection between your presence and spirituality

something women subconsciously notice

kind of like insane sexual presence (i dont know if its sexual presence or something else though). there is a difference between sexual presence and just strong presence

A man could be sexually attracted to a woman who is totally uninteresting, speaks BS all the time, has idiotic personality and no talents at all... if she's sexy.

Being sexy means that you perceive her sexual power. For women it's the same, but it's harder to find men with decent sexual power. For this reason, men play with pua-tricks to generate attraction. Those tricks would hardly work with females outside of our society because this pua-stuff is based on our weird mind-frame. It's a palliative, not the real thing.

Imho...

• Like 1

Good Looking men are obviously very much appreciated by women who like good looking men, though.

I think this is undeniable, to be frank.

The way things are going these days, the last thing most girls want is a good looking and intelligent man haha!

I find it kind of telling when people try to separate sex and spirituality. "i'm too busy being spiritual," or "my thoughts are too deep to have a decent conversation with a 'normal' girl."

There is no separation. The more you grow the more you'll be able to connect with more people in more meaningful ways. That connection is pure magic and some of the statements here seem like an attempt to use budha to protect you from the sour grapes. The grapes are not sour, they're wonderful. You just need to learn how climb.

As for cheap tricks, I've learned a few. I learned tricks to diffuse volatile situations. I've learned tricks to not get punched in the face and to take body shots from almost anybody. The military taught me tricks to increase my accuracy across many weapon systems. I learned tricks that make me much more successful in a job interview and make me much more likely to keep the job after I'm hired. I learn tricks that help me beat video games.

Anyone who's tried to learn any skill has been taught 'tricks' to help them along and increase their success. Why should learning to interact with other people(especially the opposite sex) be any different. Saying guys who apply themselves to learn how to connect with women are creepy only makes sense if you have negative views of sex. Creepy people don't get laid. Women evade creepy people as if they smelled really, really bad. Actually that's everyone, not just women =P

Most of that community IMHO are probably guys who see where they fall short and are taking steps to improve. It's to be expected that they'd go to extremes. How many of the old time strongmen performed superhuman feats in adulthood because they trained so hard to compensate for the sickly bodies of their childhood?

Well that's my view anyway, or at least part of it. I hope it's at least a little helpful.

• Like 1

Most of that community IMHO are probably guys who see where they fall short and are taking steps to improve. It's to be expected that they'd go to extremes. How many of the old time strongmen performed superhuman feats in adulthood because they trained so hard to compensate for the sickly bodies of their childhood?

I agree with your general point. Earlier in the thread someone posted a video of a guy who got into PUA because his girlfriend dumped him and he was emotionally shattered. Go back and watch that video--the energy is positively demonic and from a mundane perspective, the girls aren't even that hot! (not energetically anyway) The whole PUA genre seems to be an almost Tantric technique to finally arrive at Self-acceptance. Now I know that may be a stretch and I personally wouldn't recommend it to anyone, BUT there seem to be some success stories that come out of it.

For the most part though, few of these guys are truly capable of dissolving their own self-loathing through trafficking with the parasitic denizens of the club scene aka pub sluts, hungry ghosts and manipulative primadonnas. One can skip the whole business and cultivate self-love. Also I just heard Drew point out that it's best not to incur "perv attacks" and perpetuate the addiction to ejaculation. :D

• Like 1

For the most part though, few of these guys are truly capable of dissolving their own self-loathing through trafficking with the parasitic denizens of the club scene aka pub sluts, hungry ghosts and manipulative primadonnas. One can skip the whole business and cultivate self-love. Also I just heard Drew point out that it's best not to incur "perv attacks" and perpetuate the addiction to ejaculation. :D

Yes. Stop the addiction to ejaculation.

The ejaculation is a myth. One can have orgasm without ejaculation. Sure, ejaculation has fun by itself too. But most time, I just want to experience the pleasure without the mess.

The hard on is a myth too. One can have orgasm without a hard on. Sure, it's a lot easy to have orgasm with a hard on. But one can train himself to have orgasm without the burden of addtion blood needed by the hard on.

The penis is a myth too. One can have orgasm without a penis. Ask a woman, she'll tell you how. :) Just a joke.

Seriously, one can have brain, organ or whole body orgasm. It's not easy, but it does exist.

Having said that, a hard penis looks better and more useful to others. :) And you can get orgasm out of it with a little effort almost every day. While, I need to jump all kind of loops to get a heart orgasm once in a year.

Don't blame me for not being spiritual, you guys make it too hard.

• Like 1

The way things are going these days, the last thing most girls want is a good looking and intelligent man haha!

I dont understand this, haha!

Who doesnt want a good looking and intelligent man? I never met a single woman or single gay man who doesnt want one, haha!

For women, being hit on is the biggest turn off.

You are spot on, alwayson. When the timing is off and three is no chemistry, its just a complete pain in the ego.

I know what you are saying sinansencer. I accidently almost picked up a good looking girl by explaining some home theater stuff at a store. This was merely an honest conversation.

Then when I was on the way out, she came up to me and started talking to me again.

I think the biggest thing, is that she knew I was **NOT** trying to hit on her.

She probably didnt think you almost picked her up. She probably thought she was just talking to another human being.

Having said that, a hard penis looks better and more useful to others. :)

Priapism would possibly be a bit of a problem, but generally speaking I agree with you.

I dont understand this, haha!

Who doesnt want a good looking and intelligent man? I never met a single woman or single gay man who doesnt want one, haha!

It's something I have noticed amongst the younger generations. My guess is that all the advertising targeting a woman's self-worth is taking it's toll. I just have observed that extreme handsomeness + extreme intelligence = too much to handle for most girls these days. You can have one out of the two but having both is too intimidating. There seems to be a premium placed on intelligence if the guy is kind of a rotund oafish dweeb. Or a guy can look like a Calvin Klein model but he should also be a bit vacuous.

To me this dichotomy comes down to control. If a man is too good looking and intelligent he may realize he can get lots of woman and so why take a chance on getting hurt when you can get a guy who is less attractive and is so thankful to have you that he'll never cheat and basically do whatever you say. I have actually had many woman explain this to me. They deliberately try to date a guy who they feel is "below their stature."

In short, the modern North American woman *seems* to want a dog in a man's body.

Edited by theurgy

Personally I'm staying away from the girlies, at least for the moment anyways so I can really cultivate right now, BUT if I was going to look for a girl I'd want one who operates at least above the solar plexus level AND that is very rare to find in either male or female, so at least I don't feel like I'm missing out by just cultivating now haha.

I have noticed that as I cultivate more the girls at my school get more chatty, but something else that comes with more cultivation is a greater sensitivity to people's energy, and with just about every one of them that does talk to me I can feel that they are probing me to try to find an "in" for the solar plexus power play, and homie don't want to play that game anymore (already had enough of that game).

On the other hand since its rare to find another person (male or female) that operates above the solar plexus level, I've found that if I seek solitude and focus on a heart level with in myself that I get that love, bliss, joy that we are really looking for anyways, but usually seek in another person. :wub:

Edited by dmattwads

You bring up perhaps the most important point about PUA and the "game" of picking up chicks. For cultivators or people getting results from their spiritual practices, all the ego-games played on the battlefield of interpersonal relationships become boring and unappealing. The most noticeable result for me is that I'm not attracted to as many woman as I once was and those that I am attracted to have very juicy energy.

But once one can feel and read energy even the "perfect tens" become zeros if they're operating at a low level.

Still sometimes I do get tempted and even succumb to a "perv attack" from a really hot babe!

• Like 1