eccentric215

why do islam terrorist hate americans

Pretty much what the topic title says why do islam terrorist hate americans so bad? Is there anyways we can come to terms to stop this madness....

It's radicalism on both sides of the fence, in my opinion. The war in the middle east has only fueled more hatred to the issue. Plus the fact that a first world country invaded a third world country, or at least it seems that way from the muslim perspective and the ignorance of both cultures being blind to each other's religion and beliefs. A true muslim does not kill as well as a christian. The terrorist argue that the American's are just as guilty as they are for killing innocent people, but it seems it is pure indignation that seems to escalate such disillusionment.

Also this 'madness' is a profit engine for those that are positioned to earn $ from it. Any time you have such inequality and a high degree of chaos and uncertainty, it means some one will be there to sell the 'solution', which is utter bullshit. If the solution is NOT to look within one self, how does expect to find it in any one else? Hence the cultural imperialism and western values that are being expressed in the east as the solution to their poverty and problems that they inherently reject due to cultural pride and stigma.

If you look at Dubai, it is a great place in the middle east, compared to the rest of the middle east. It is open for business with the US and does not seek to opress or repress to a certain extent.

• Like 1

It's like dumb and dumber. We'z ahl dum an shiet offa here and dey be all like dum an shit offa der'.

We bomb them and they bomb us...or maybe they bomb us...I guess it depends on which reality you choose to live in.

I'm sure that if we pulled out our troops and stopped trading and allying with any country period in the Mid E we would still be targets of some extremist. I'm also sure that if they all threw down arms and were like "we give, we want peace with you" that we would be like "Oh hell no, quit resisting"! and then continue to Rodney King their asses. We'd probably also bomb ourselves and blame it on some secret cell or some shit.

People suck...all of them....All people suck....period....except chicks....hot chicks are cool....easy hot chicks are cooler.

The older I get; the more dogmas I reject. T

he more dogmas I reject; the more complex and multi-colored everything gets.

That is why people choose to believe in this or that; things were a hell of a lot easier to cope with back down the road.

• Like 1

The US messes with many Islamic countries for profit and strategic reasons which feeds the belief that the Crusades never stopped and that it is being done for religious reasons. So you could say that it is national Karma coming back

Essentially the way to best come to terms would be to find something to replace dependence on oil, but of course there are so many other different aspects which contribute

My History Teacher taught me things which suggested that the USA were late coming into both WW1 & WW2.

But don't remember them actually being involved in the Crusades, not sure America had even been discoved at that time !!

Although I'm sure that a Hollywood Blockbuster will come out correcting me & showing American Knights in Stars n Stripes Armour winning the Crusades all by themselves !!! (the facts are rather inconvenient so this usually happens in Movie land, USA)

Believe the Crusades were started by Western European Roman Catholic (mostly French & English) types, trying to re-take the Holy Lands from the Saracens/Muslims.

To this Day, the English Flag of St. George (A Red Cross on a White Background) is seen as offensive by some Muslims. As, for them, it represents the invading hordes of Christian Infedels from 1095 - 1291.

I know of lots of British Muslims who are treated with distain because of their looks/beards/religeon.

I also have some friends who happen to be Muslims & have introduced me to their culture & beliefs without judging me for mine.

So I know that they can be some of the most warm, genourous & kind hearted people that you could ever wish to meet.

Hate Clerics & Suicide Bombers / Terrorists are nothing to do with Islam. They are deluding themselves & their followers if they believe otherwise.

===========================================

But on a separate note - I do wonder who it was that voted the USA, the Worlds Guardians/Protectors ?

As a nation, one decides to become involved or to retreat behind borders.

Repeatedly ,the decision to stay isolated has caused nations to fall behind ,regress.

And then they no longer retain the ability to handle what will eventually be coming their way.

Involved , a nation cannot help but to interfere in the lives of people of the nations they interact with in some way or another.

This makes retaliation inevitable, but it doesnt make bombings justified.

Some people bomb due to hate , hate due to ignorance ,and have ignorance due to a refusal to accept engagement or change.

Some folks seem in a rush to blame themselves and their country for the heinous acts of despicable people, other close their eyes to bless and condone what really didnt need to happen.

Most conflict could be avoided if folks removed the artificial boundaries dividing them from their brother.

There are no nations there are only individuals.

• Like 3

The lobby is for introducing yourself. If you want to start a topic like this- you should probably put it in the Off-Topic section.

The lobby is for introducing yourself. If you want to start a topic like this- you should probably put it in the Off-Topic section.

Ooops sorry I was actually spent some time looking for a place to post this. Until just a few seconds ago (accessing from computer instead of phone) I realized it was in the wrong spot.

As a nation, one decides to become involved or to retreat behind borders.

Repeatedly ,the decision to stay isolated has caused nations to fall behind ,regress.

And then they no longer retain the ability to handle what will eventually be coming their way.

Involved , a nation cannot help but to interfere in the lives of people of the nations they interact with in some way or another.

Every "first world" nation has foreign embassies, provides aid to other, less fortunate countries and has some sort of effect on the world around them. There is a lot more to international affairs than the fake duality of "let's attack them so they don't attack us" and "if we don't get involved, we'll regress forever." I don't seem to recall any calls for jihad against New Zealand, Belgium, Mongolia, etc.

Actions have consequences. If you decide to be the big kid on the block and manipulate smaller, weaker nations like pawns in the global game of chess, you sow seeds that just might sprout years or decades down the road... People tend to forget history rather quickly, but almost everything you see on the news today can be traced back to some key event only 50-70 years ago.

Pretty much what the topic title says why do islam terrorist hate americans so bad? Is there anyways we can come to terms to stop this madness....

Although I don't and can't condone the actions of terrorists, America (the country, not individual people) is not an innocent in this.

There are reasons Islam hates America, or maybe more specifically, their Foreign Policy.

America is driven by an all consuming greed for profit. It is purely self-serving.

Another example is Osama Bin Laden was trained and put in power in Afghanistan by the Americans to combat Soviet Russia. He was a 'freedom-fighter'.

Now, when he is no longer a use to them, and ceases to be their obedient dog, he becomes a terrorist.

(I know, I know. It's much more complicated than that, but that's it in a nutshell).

From a purely religious point of view, American - or the American Christian - are just as self-justified and Empire orientated as the more radical Islamist are. The American Christian is also an extremist - fundamentalist.

Two fundamentalist cultures will not get along well.

Edited by Seph

....except chicks....hot chicks are cool....easy hot chicks are cooler.

Now you are talking my language.

The older I get; the more dogmas I reject. The more dogmas I reject; the more complex and multi-colored everything gets.

That is why people choose to believe in this or that; things were a hell of a lot easier to cope with back down the road.

I would suggest that you might not be doing it right. Getting rid of dogma should allow your life to be more simple and easier to deal with. But yes, it is easier to just follow the herd - you don't have to make any decisions, won't have to take any responsibility.

Well, to the topic, I am ashamed of what my country is doing in the Middle East. But then I pass shame on the terrorists as well.

I also pass shame on both sides of the Arab/Israeli problems. They are brothers, you know.

I also pass shame on the greed oil companies who's interests the various governments are protecting.

Yes, I shame myself when it is appropriate.

The US messes with many Islamic countries for profit and strategic reasons which feeds the belief that the Crusades never stopped and that it is being done for religious reasons. So you could say that it is national Karma coming back

Essentially the way to best come to terms would be to find something to replace dependence on oil, but of course there are so many other different aspects which contribute

14llopx.jpg

505n5w.jpg

5wck83.jpg

htd6cl.jpg

Ironically, many Americans feel the same way about their own government for similar reasons - being the most murderous, deceitful, Freudian-projecting gang on the planet.

k3ron5.jpg

Muslim Abrahamists surely aren't Boy Scouts either...but in comparison they are! Even the handful of attacks (some false flag) attributed to them are but a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the sustained genocide of their lands and culture by the relentless, preemptive US war machine..

j996xx.jpg

I mean, the amount of cultural/environmental/property/economic/psychological damage and sheer bodycount is not even remotely close to the same ballpark!!

j7zt4i.jpg

• Like 3

Well, after that I feel I should say something.

If my country is such a bad one why is it that we have 10 million illegal immigrants? Why is it many Arabs come to the US to get an education and the majority of them petition to remain and work in the US when their education visa has expired? And why do we have such a large population of Iranians in the Detroit, MI area?

Yes, I will agree that the US should not be as involved in the affairs of other countries as it is now and has been in the past. But then, let us not forget that the US's involvement in Afghanistan is a United Nations effort, not just a US effort and we all know why that happened.

The same thing can be said about what was once Yugoslavia. That was a Untied Nations effort, mostly NATO.

And then if you look at the mass genocide taking place in many of the Middle Eastern and African countries one would have to wonder what the fuck these people are thinking.

We all are to blame, not just the US. And a number of Middle Eastern and African nations are taking good advantage of the West's desire for its oil and they are getting income that they would not otherwise and the governments are doing a great job of spreading the wealth amongst their people.

But then you have those idots who just want to go out and kill innocent people. No balls to attack someone who can defend themself. No, they have to kill women and children so that they can go to heaven and have a bunch of virgins. What do the virgins get out of a situation like that? They don't give a shit about women and the fact that they are people too.

Okay. I'm done for now. But I might be back.

• Like 1

Guys, Islam is not a nationality

I am very aware of that. I do try to descriminate between Arabic peoples, people of a nation, followers of a particular religion, and the fanatics found within all religions. Islam has roots that allow it to be just as valid a religion as any other. And I do not forget that most KKK members are Christians.

• Like 1

I am very aware of that. I do try to descriminate between Arabic peoples, people of a nation, followers of a particular religion, and the fanatics found within all religions. Islam has roots that allow it to be just as valid a religion as any other. And I do not forget that most KKK members are Christians.

But most Christians are not KKK members :)

• Like 1

The U.S. is a great place but it's also a joke. Our prison system is a joke which in turn makes our judicial system a joke although I must commend that Arizona sheriff ( I think it's Arizona lol. ) Our medical system, while great in certain areas is a huge joke in other areas. The fact that a doctor can get paid to promote a product is downright stupid. Policeman, medical practitioners, judges, lawyers, clergyman should all be unbiased professionally. We have resources to make a huge change and start a worldwide change but we don't and unfortunately right now we cant. I would argue otherwise but far too many people are happily asleep, or out to graze in the pasture. If you can "see through the fog", ultimately all of the major religions will lead you to the top. The first step is to realize that all doctrine has in fact been written by a man/woman. Inspiration from the Divine is awesome, but man/woman isn't flawless and neither is all major doctrine, including my very own Holy Bible.

- :ph34r: out!

• Like 1

Islam terrorists don't just hate America: they hate everything that is not muslim. Europe, Russia, even the parts of black Africa that aren't muslim (christian, or worse, animistic).

But America is a bigger symbol for what they hate. It is a successful country (we could discuss that, but it looks like it), and also the creation of the state of Israel, in which America played an important part.

• Like 1

Islam terrorists don't just hate America: ...

Agreed. And it is a very, very small percentage of Moslems who are terrorists. Those people who were uneducated enough to be easily led astray. And yes, there are females involved in terrorism as well. They have their reasons - greatly different from a man's reasons.

And yes, there are females involved in terrorism as well. They have their reasons - greatly different from a man's reasons.

Citation needed.