eccentric215

why do islam terrorist hate americans

Citation needed.

Nope. I will not spend the time to do the research. It has been documented and put forth in the various media of a couple women being suicide bombers. One I remember (an Iraqi) had the reason that an Allied bomb, likely American, killed all her children. There was one in Israel about a year ago. It is highly suspect that the Boston bomber's mother had a lot to do with them becoming such radicals.

Just look at the Palistinian demonstrations. You see a lot of women at those.

Nope. I will not spend the time to do the research.

See, that there is one of the main reasons America screws up so much, which in turn causes hatred. ;)

And yes, there are females involved in terrorism as well. They have their reasons - greatly different from a man's reasons.

I am not objecting to your first statement. I am wondering about the validity of the second one. (I even made it bold the first time I quoted - apparently that wasn't obvious enough...) Do provide some sort of citation that female suicide bombers have greatly different reasons from male ones. Male suicide bombers do it for religious reasons, political reasons or to avenge the deaths of their friends and relatives. What's so different about female bombers? Are they doing it to protest Western fashion choices?

See, that there is one of the main reasons America screws up so much, which in turn causes hatred. ;)

Why? Because you questioned me and I didn't want to spend the time researching to satisfy your wants? Why didn't you do the work and if you found me to be wrong present the opposing information?

So because I don't do their work they hate me? Now is that stupid or what?

Americans don't screw up nearly as much as most Arabic peoples do. Just read the news. Look at the hatred between the Sunni and the Shia.

Did you read the link? About one-third of the way down an analysis of women involved in terrorist acts was nicely discussed.

I am not objecting to your first statement. I am wondering about the validity of the second one. (I even made it bold the first time I quoted - apparently that wasn't obvious enough...) Do provide some sort of citation that female suicide bombers have greatly different reasons from male ones. Male suicide bombers do it for religious reasons, political reasons or to avenge the deaths of their friends and relatives. What's so different about female bombers? Are they doing it to protest Western fashion choices?

If you read the Wiki link you will find the answers to those questions.

If you read the Wiki link you will find the answers to those questions.

I did read it. Did you? The only relevant part of that article still does not explain your assertion that female suicide bombers' reasons are "greatly different" (your words, not mine) from their male counterparts. Here is what wikipedia says:

"The report further stated that female suicide bombers often were "grieving the loss of family members [and] seeking revenge against those they feel are responsible for the loss, unable to produce children, [and/or] dishonored through sexual indiscretion."[34] Female suicide bombers are predominantly presented as being motivated by non-political factors, as opposed to their male counterparts."

Unless you have access to that report and know exactly what it says about those "greatly different" reasons, have the courage to admit that you were just making things up for the sake of the pompous narrative. Or list those "greatly different" reasons. Either/or.

Okay. So men do it mainly for political and religious reasons, women do it to seek revenge.

Men are the initiators, women are the reactees. I see that as a "great difference".

Men are the cause, women are the effect. Two different poles. I see that as a great difference.

From the report: "Although women make up roughly 15% of the suicide bombers within groups which utilize females, they were responsible for 65% of assassinations; 20% of women who committed a suicide attack did so with the purpose of assassinating a specific individual, compared with 4% of male attackers."

I see the difference between 20% and 4% to be a "Great difference".

And please don't place criteria on what I have to do in order to support what I said. And no, I will not concede to having made an error when I have made no error.

But all this is not even speaking to the question of why Islamic terrorists hate Americans. I suppose we could ask, Why do they hate the Israelis? Or manybe, Why do they hate The Spanish and the French? Why do they hate each other? Why do they kill each other? Right now in Iraq and Afghanistan they are killing more of their own people than they are killing Americans.

I believe there are two ways of explaining this:

The first one is the "external" mode of explanation: The terrorists hate America due to its recent foreign policy, which they feel has terrorized their homelands.

The other is the "internal" mode of explanation: Terrorists hate, because they hate. If you look at history, you will see that Islamic history is full of examples where terrorists have done vile acts born out of a mix of religious fervor and hate. Terrorists in Algeria hate the secular Algerian government, and have been waging war against it for decades. Egyptian islamists hate the Christian minority in their country, and have been terrorizing and discriminating if for centuries (try and google "Egyptian Copts" and you will see). Christian schoolgirls are beheaded in Indonesia by Muslim extremists while on their way to school..

Why? Because of American foreign policy? - No. Because they hate. People with a medieval right/wrong, black/white view of morality will sometimes do fucked up shit like that.

Both of these perspectives have to be considered when analyzing why terrorists hate, in my opinion.

• Like 3

Valid post Perceiver.

And I feel the need to mention that we in the US of A have our own terrorists, home-grown, and not Moslem. Evil can be found anywhere.

Valid post Perceiver.

And I feel the need to mention that we in the US of A have our own terrorists, home-grown, and not Moslem. Evil can be found anywhere.

That's true.

But it is however also true that countries that to some degree are characterized by a black/white, good/evil dichotomous worldview, where people are either clean/unclean (the Quran), will have a tendency to produce more nutheads who do not have to philosophize over the boundaries of morality themselves.

It is a simple form of group-morality, where responsibility is shared internally in the group - but not extended to others outside the group (non-muslims). In the middle ages and actually up until WW2, Europe was characterized by the same form of simple morality. Today, the Western world has progressed to a universal sense of morality, where responsibility is extended to all people regardless of religion, sex or race. The Muslim world has not yet seen such development. And therefore it produces more nutheads who feel they are morally justified to exact the most cruel punishments on those who are gay/christians/unveiled women, as they are not members of the "true tribe", and therefore not objects to whom your morality and concern should be extended.

• Like 2

I am going to reduce my posting in this thread now because I really don't want to present myself as someone who hates Moslems. I don't. I don't hate anyone without a strong, verifiable reason. Being of a particular religion is not a valid reason.

I am going to reduce my posting in this thread now because I really don't want to present myself as someone who hates Moslems. I don't. I don't hate anyone without a strong, verifiable reason. Being of a particular religion is not a valid reason.

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

And of the people are some who say, "We believe in Allah and the Last Day," but they are not believers. (The muslims you don't hate?)

They [think to] deceive Allah and those who believe, but they deceive not except themselves and perceive [it] not.

In their hearts is disease, so Allah has increased their disease; and for them is a painful punishment because they [habitually] used to lie.

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not.

And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?" Unquestionably, it is they who are the foolish, but they know [it] not.

Which Muslims were you referring to again? There's only one Qu'ran. :lol:

Edited by Everything

Which Muslims were you referring to again? There's only one Qu'ran. :lol:

There is only one Christian Bible too but how long did the Irish spend killing each other?

No, I'm not going to let you suck me back into this. Hehehe.

I believe there are two ways of explaining this:

The first one is the "external" mode of explanation: The terrorists hate America due to its recent foreign policy, which they feel has terrorized their homelands.

The other is the "internal" mode of explanation: Terrorists hate, because they hate. If you look at history, you will see that Islamic history is full of examples where terrorists have done vile acts born out of a mix of religious fervor and hate. Terrorists in Algeria hate the secular Algerian government, and have been waging war against it for decades. Egyptian islamists hate the Christian minority in their country, and have been terrorizing and discriminating if for centuries (try and google "Egyptian Copts" and you will see). Christian schoolgirls are beheaded in Indonesia by Muslim extremists while on their way to school..

Why? Because of American foreign policy? - No. Because they hate. People with a medieval right/wrong, black/white view of morality will sometimes do fucked up shit like that.

Both of these perspectives have to be considered when analyzing why terrorists hate, in my opinion.

The nationality of 911 terrorist: 15 were from Saudi Arabia, 2 from the United Arab Emirates, 1 from Egypt and 1 from Lebanon.

And American ivaded Iraq and excuted the leader of that country.

Talking about madness and "People with a medieval right/wrong, black/white view of morality will sometimes do fucked up shit like that."

• Like 1

There is only one Christian Bible too but how long did the Irish spend killing each other?

No, I'm not going to let you suck me back into this. Hehehe.

I know, I'm not even gonna speak about it.

Ok, I will say that we're all free to choose to believe whatever we want, and some choose to believe that they're not. We can take it, as normal human civilians, we can let that be. We don't have to worry about it. Some people go to sex clubs and play slave, so what. They love it! Let them love it! Just surrender to the very approval of that joy within yourself and then you shall wish it for all human beings equally. Even those who joyfully submit themselves to a greater good. And some of us have had losses in these conflicts, but they are minor compared to the wellbeing that abounds all around. And from your eternal perspective you know all of this. You know, death is but a new beginning! You don't take your fears with you! They remain right here on earth, absorbed by the very loving soil of our planet. The injustice that is felt, cleansed by the very tears that leave the body of your loved ones here on earth.

IT doesn't matter, this or that, this and that, this is that. Who cares. Only the insane contemplate there, and let the insane be the insane and you be you. You will allways be you.

When people are bound by the thoughts of their own mind, it is useful to have you around as a sane human being, who loves life and enjoys life and is freely living life as he/she wants to, just because, and you make your own reasons. So stop caring about wars, start caring about yourself. You will be of upmost value for the upliftment of other around you if such a war were to come. I assure you, one happy person could outweigh the influence of a million in despair. Don't be afraid of being afraid. Be appreciative of your life as it is, because there are allways 99% more things to be greatful about. You'd be grateful that you wake up to witness yet another beautiful sunset, or morning, or raincloud or what have you! You be greatful that there are people who allow your love and guidance, who allow your assistance, who could use it, should you ever wish to share your love! Then you would understand how valuable it is to have someone to receive at the other end! Life is flawless, everything is taken care of. We're all in perfect motion, everything is going according to plan, all in perfect timing. Be patient my friend. Be like water! and go with the flooOOOooooowwwWW!!! :)

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Pretty much what the topic title says why do islam terrorist hate americans so bad? Is there anyways we can come to terms to stop this madness....

You know what, this war doesn't have to stop, it's not even relevant in the big scheme of things. Just the infinity of the cooperative components and agreements that make up my chair alone is so grand, it would dazzle the common mind to even begin to contemplate where to start appreciating all of the goodness that has led to the creation of this chair. I know, one would almost think I'm very lazy! :lol:

War is an ancient concept, we love it, and we love to watch movies about it! We are talking on the internet and connecting with eachother all over the world. What greater agreement is there then this? We are even agreeing with one another that certain movies are better then others! Why not praise that which you prefer? We are living in time of greatest peace and cooperation ever witnessed in mankind's history. The peace has never been this grand. We harmoniously live amongst one another, with so many preferences fulfilled! So much abbundance! So much variety of lifes experiences! So much to choose from! All you have to do is choose what you want, from the infinity of choices, almost uncountable, I promise you, one day you will choose something right for you! It might happen by coincidence and you will be happy! There's no avoiding all that is good for you, it will eventually have to come knocking on your door and you will be eagerly going with its flow. When you're ready, everything in perfect timing. You don't even have to wait for it, you can decide to go right now, you can decide to do what you want to do right now. This is your life. You could establish friendships, you could establish groups of people who mutually support one another in their joy. Simply by being yourself and doing what you love to do and going for it. It's really that easy. Life has allways been very easy for us.

Edited by Everything

Someday you will fall asleep and not remember this war anymore. You will forget why you hated eachother in the first place. Why would you even want to remember? There are other things you want to do right now.

I'm still remaining silent although it is hard after seeing MPG's post. I want so much to argue against that but I must remain silent for now.

We all deserve what we want and there's no need to fight for what we want, because everyone can have what they want without having to fight for it in order to deserve it or own it. You can have what you want because you are already part of what you want. You are already a cooperative component to it just by being you. Allways have been. From the very beginning. You are part of it just by being you. It's where you belong. It is your home, your natural state of being, it's your natural self. It's the kind of thing that comes easy to it. It feels like a natural extension of your physical expression and experience. There is no trying in order to earn it, there is no winning it. It's the place that is with you at all times, as part of who you are. The preference you know you are, the preference you know should be with you, because you are bound in very essence, you are bound, connected, and you know that the connection will never break and can never break. No matter how much we try to break it or fight it. We will have what we want. Anything we want. There's no need to deprive others of what they want in order to get what we want. Or to simply take revenge because we didn't got what we wanted. We don't want that, because in truth, we want to have allways had what we wanted. We want to know that we've allways had it. That we still have it, that we've never lost it and that we can never loose it. No matter how much we try to destroy it or denie it entry within our own life, we want to know that we are it. We are what we want. We are literally what we are wanting. We're made of the same essence as of that object or material or desire or idea or what have you that we wish to include into our life. And when the battle is over we will all go home and we will all have what we want. We will all know it, we will all be able to make it or join it or to call for it or to allow it or visit it or wait for it or wait with it or be with it or be as it or do whatever we want to do with it. We all have what we want. It is already part of who we are and in fulness of who you now are, there is peace and contentment. And apreciation and fun and great playfulness. It is truthful and honest. Innocent and joyful. It knows not better then to be all that it is, just because it is what it is and it is allways loved for the fulness of what it is. It is you and you are it. Together you are one as all of the fulness of all of that which you want. By your very nature you want and prefer. By the individual and unique preferences that speaks of the totality of who you are and reminds you of it day in and day out. Knowing you will one day return to being who you are. You will simply drop all of the bagage and run home to who you truely are.

Edited by Everything

14llopx.jpg

505n5w.jpg

5wck83.jpg

htd6cl.jpg

Ironically, many Americans feel the same way about their own government for similar reasons - being the most murderous, deceitful, Freudian-projecting gang on the planet.

k3ron5.jpg

Muslim Abrahamists surely aren't Boy Scouts either...but in comparison they are! Even the handful of attacks (some false flag) attributed to them are but a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the sustained genocide of their lands and culture by the relentless, preemptive US war machine..

j996xx.jpg

I mean, the amount of cultural/environmental/property/economic/psychological damage and sheer bodycount is not even remotely close to the same ballpark!!

j7zt4i.jpg

This might be the most epic post I have ever read.

• Like 2

I also dare you to become the secretary of energy and make a public statement that there is a solution to the entire earth's energy crisis that was proven in the 60's makes no nuclear waste, cannot melt down, can be used to generate synthetic gasoline, diesel and fertilizer cheaper than we can extract oil, and last for thousands of years, see how long it takes to lose your position.

(We actually fired the head of oak ridge national labs, and inventor of the light water reactor because of this)

• Like 1

Well, I actually gave up even before you proposed the challenge!

However, I think if you make more fun challenges more people will accept them.

More people will rise to the task.

More people who enjoy a challenge and are actually really and very good at it!

If you enjoy making challenges, you make challenges that people will also enjoy.

Your challenges will be completed, they will be tried by many who enjoy them and fulfilled by many aswell.

There are so many people who just do challenges here and there. Plenty of folk to do your challenges.

Even complete them. They have to be fun though!

Let's find fun challenges!

This a fun challenge unto itself! :lol:

We would be allot more eager for life aswell, as we found such a fun challenge.

More eager for life means more eagerness for all things good, bright and shiny, including abbundance of energy.

More fun things to rise to the challenge are allways easy to the degree you allow it to be.

They shoulden't be adjustable in difficulty, otherwise people wont feel the need to join in.

Fun challenges are plenty, they engage players fully into the experience of rising to the worthy task, deeming you worthy in the very process of doing so.

Worthiness reflecting worthiness, in a neverending expansion of praise. How about we start there?

Fun Challenge.

Find 3 things you really appreciate or love today and write them down. Then the next day, double the requirement, and the next day after that do the same, etc. See how far you can go! How many days did you make?

So that would be:

Day 1 you wrote down these 4 things

Day 2 you loved these 8 things

Day 3 you appreciated these 16 things

Day 4 you wrote down these 12 things... You made it till day 4.

You'll start to recognize, you're the source of all brightness and energy in your life. Once you recognize that, you are in charge of your own management of energy and you will be capable of drinking from the bottomless vessel of joy and fun to all of your hearts desire, and you will spread it freely, and you will be eager to give it all away and you will feel much appreciation for anyone who allows you to shower him/her with your fun/love. You will be the very driving engine of life for as long as you want, for as many days of your life as you wanted. How free, easy, fun and mobile such a powerful game can be, and the profound impact it can have on your life. You can try to break your own limit and reach new dimensions of joy for yourself, all the way into eternity! Break the bounds of your own fun... Write down something dumb! :D

Edited by Everything