A bomb goes off, kills people. Conspiracy theorists already know the answer, before it happened, because they only have one answer. Just one, there hammer, its a government conspiracy! It doesn't matter what happened, when or what was involved they have there hammer. All who disagree are sheeple. Those who don't agree with there one constant answer don't get it. Questioned or presented with facts they trot out a trusty cut and paste which guarantees people won't answer back because it'll take too frickin long to fully answer there smoke screen.

That's because history is complicated. The world is too. I find the fall back the victor writes history is a cop out. Real history can be known. Real historians do long hard study, not of the official story, but letters, diaries, profiles of the people involved backed up by learning what the times were like instead of imagining everything was just like now. Ofcourse real historians are the anathema generally of conspiracy theorist, they simple know too much, have studied history from different angles, whereas the theorists only have one.

Every few months I'll slog through Jones or Ickes sites feeling like I've been slimed. To live constantly reading and believing these sites is to live in a horror show with death and deceit around every corner. Every six months its the same screaming End of the World droll.. constant..

I've charged that conspiracy theorists, particularly the 'true believers' tend to be paranoid and depressed. Am I wrong? For those who immediately jump on the Alex Jones train of conspiracy- do they thing that's true?

I dunno bro, when you see video of the 19 yr old kid leaving the scene after the bomb went off - with his backpack on - and then some dressed-up actor with the same backpack that blew up, running away from there - without a backpack - coupled with a terror training that juuuuuuuuust so happened to be a bombing on the same day as this all went down....

....like there being a FEMA terror training in Newtown on the day the sandy hook shootings happened - why were they having a drill covering mass shooting on that day???

I mean really...all that tells us is there was a plausible deniability setup - so regardless of whether or not some chechens were used as patsies to light the fuse, my question is

who planned this

because....like in newtown with the local cops not even being let into the school grounds, some knew and some didnt, and once again we have an official story that contains fabricated elements.

This story the government made up on this is just not adding up, and this time there were too many cameras for them to contain.

• Like 3

I check-in with Alex Jones' sites periodically as I like to keep multiple hypotheses active in my mind.

However, his concept of "proof" is problematic. For instance, drills are common, so the presence of a drill, though frought with possibilities is not proof. Neither are similar backbacks. Further, he erroneously assumes "media memes" or "buzz" always reflect "orders" from on high rather than the mindless partisan "group think" it usually is. The media, except Fox, is populated by 90%+ democrats as survey after survey has shown. That Democrats in the media hoped and prayed the Bomber would turn-out to be a Tea Party conservative does not necessarily mean the bombing was initially planned to "frame" the Tea Party.

What can't be denied is that the US plays a double game with the Islamic Jihadists world-wide. America supported Jihadists in co-ordination with the Saudis/Muslim Brotherhood in Afghanistan and Kosovo opposing the Russians; Also in Chechen. Now America has used Jihadists in Libya and Syria. In spite of the demonstrated disasterous results of getting in bed with Jihadists, the POLICY CONTINUES!

In my view, ass kissing the Saudis is a Rockefeller / BIG OIL / OPEC policy, not America per se. In fact, the NeoCons and Zionists and others oppose this policy. America is a clash of policies from a range of power groups resulting in chaos. Big Oil is dependent on Saudi co-operation re: oil and thus pressures the US to support or tolerate Saudi sponsored Jihad around the world. Right now, Big Oil and the Saudis have the upper hand via Obama.

As before, this policy of getting in bed with Islamic Jihadists has terrible blowback potential. That the FBI was involved with the Boston Bombers doesn't necessarily mean they helped plan the bombing. They had the impossible task of determining if these Jihadist wackos were "our wackos" for use in Chechen or Syria and/or whether they presented an imminent threat here in America.

Edited by lloydbaker

I dont think the bombing was done to frame the tea party, that's just a sycophant's distorted wish. The bombing was done to have more solid basis to interject more government entities, all for our protection of course. Just like aurora, just like sandy hook, the ar15 was invented at newtown since the assault weapons ban was let expire, none of the data supported reinstatement so hey let's make up some data points - get rid of the guns - for our protection. Just like we went to war however many times "to make the world more safe" what's the net effect?

A lot of good comments, good contributions, and good information in this thread.

Something is up here, the bombing was so professional, and it wasn't a suicide bombing. Yet, the escape and capture was more like 2 desperate kids, and I'm sick of the media black outs right at crunch time. Same thing happened with the Christopher Dohrner thing, right before they burned down the cabin, all media has to shut down and we never get the real time footage.

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 2

gonna go somewhat off topic but imo it is on topic

becoz more blowback is surely coming our way and its no wonder.

http://dirtywars.org/the-film

what goes around comes back around , in one form or another

edit> do we have any idea of how many countries we the US dropped bombs in today?

Edited by zerostao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Intelligence_Sharing_and_Protection_Act

The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) is a proposed law in the United States which would allow for the sharing of Internet traffic information between the U.S. government and technology and manufacturing companies. The stated aim of the bill is to help the U.S government investigate cyber threats and ensure the security of networks against cyberattacks.

On April 18, 2013, the House of Representatives passed H.R. 624.

Week of Action

Dubbed the "Stop Cyber Spying Week", starting on April 16, 2012, many civil liberties groups and advocates raised the awareness of CISPA (through a Twitter campaign with the hash-tags #CISPA and #CongressTMI,) including, but not limited to, the Constitution Project, American Civil Liberties Union, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Center for Democracy and Technology, Demand Progress, Fight for the Future, Free Press, Reporters Without Borders, Sunlight Foundation, and TechFreedom

• Like 1

well, we used to have a 4th amendment

dont forget - these houses were all searched in vain, it was the homeowner well enough outside the search radius that called the cops saying there was a suspicious someone hiding in their boat - which the cops promptly sprayed with bullets. I think its just dumb luck that the kid got out of the boat alive, they fully intended on dornering him.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I just can't understand how people can be so blind to what is happening right in front of them...

I think the zombie apocalypse started a long time ago haha

Any wonder the zombie movies are so popular?

• Like 1

They have had a tough time...

Heavily medicated since birth... happening in a lot of countries + rigorous 12 yr brainwashing program. + media (propoganda)

Mercury in vaccines kills brain cells / development. (one example)

Thank God for the internet... maybe another decade and we will start to see an improvement... if we get that far ha...

It is so apparent now though... I don't understand how even the above ^ could hinder recognition / an awakening.

Denial / delusion / self obsession?
Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I am referring to the anti muslim conspiracy that always follow these kind of incidents. Alex Jones just feeds massive amounts of paranoid propaganda to his followers. I did see the images of these two men from the news and what occurred. Not denying that whatsoever. One must consider and question the motives of Alex Jones.

Haha this butch news lady made the same blunder. I think I've seen her on Bill Maher's show.

Maddow conflated Boston bombing skeptics with neocons calling for a renewed war on Islam

http://www.infowars.com/rachel-maddow-froths-over-boston-false-flag-and-alex-jones/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wu3vveyf0fU

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

Chechens committed a number of terrorist attacks in Moscow and Southern Russia in 1990-2005 including blowing up several 5-stores apartment buildings in Moscow (hundreds of civilians killed) and killing about 200 children in a Southern Russia school. This is well documented and ample evidence exists. All the evidence indicated those ter. acts were done as paid jobs. In some cases there were signs of subtle KGB involvement. Like absent patrol on a road at a time when it should have been and the like.

I have little doubts the Boston bombing was done by Tsarnaevs. The main question is who was the ordering party and the cover up.

• Like 1

On the contrary, those who were accused of the Moscow bombings never claimed responsibility. There is evidence to suggest it was the KGB. Reporters who have tried to investigate outside of the official story have ended up dead.

• Like 1

Everyone please read.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3]One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government.

posted in the zh comments on the article about fbi saying they found women's dna on the bomb fragments. (didnt the fbi initially say they had video of the suspects placing the bombs?)

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/togonation/media/external_zpsb191fb85.jpg

for some reason its not posting up correctly

Edited by joeblast