Vmarco

World Peace is near (St. Malachi Prophecy)

The funny thing about Christianity though, is it isn't about Christ at all. They're separate from him.

Even funnier, is those who (no insult intended) who believe they know what Christ was about.

Historically speaking, the prototype of a personified Christ was developed by Paul’s followers and aristocratic admirers from the Talmud stories of Yeshua Ben Stada, the locally notorious Yeshua [Jesus] the Notzri [Nazarite]. This Jesus, born in 7 BCE during a Jupiter–Saturn conjunction, had a stepfather known as Joseph and a mother named Mary. On the eve of Passover in 28 CE, he was convicted of sedition by Pontius Pilate and subsequently hanged. His hanging was not the planned means of death, but proceeded because those who were to stone him were late. Since the end of the day was near, which would have postponed his burial until after Passover, the soldiers allowed the alternative death by hanging. Following his death, his followers dubbed him the Passover Lamb.

A Nazarite or Notzri, meaning consecrated, was a Jew who took the ascetic vow described in Numbers 6:1–21. Among famous Nazarites was James the Just, whom the Ebionites revered as the legitimate apostolic successor of the Nazarites. Jesus the Nazarite (not of Nazareth or Galilee) is probably the same Jesus whose sayings were collected by Didymos Judas Thomas in the apocryphal Gospel of Thomas. This Gnostic or cardio-centric gospel of "secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke" appears to have been compiled in response to Paul’s new cerebro-centric religion. Both the Gospel of Thomas and the Epistles of Paul predate the canonical gospels by at least a generation. Neither the Gospel of Thomas nor the Q source contained a crucifixion, the concept of Jesus dying for the sins of others; a resurrection; or a personified Christ. Thus they conveyed nothing that would support the divinity of Jesus, which later became one of the core beliefs of the new Christianity.

No problem you'd still get my vote ... and a free phrygian cap!

here's one

La-France-Phrygian-Cap-Ha-009.jpg

it's very you.

The first chance I have, I will post the pope card, whereby anyone can be their own pope. The church of the subgenious invented that one. Lol!!

here's one

it's very you.

If she was as spiritual as she is attractive, I'd be her Attis. However, I'm not good with French,...tried to learn some for a trip to Seyshelles,...way too difficult for me.

here's one

it's very you.

Dick-pouch.. you found the right one for its intended user. :D

(apologies if i got the name wrong, but it does look like one, with that piece drooping over like that ^_^)

This can’t be serious, right ?

How come that enemies of Christianity rely on a text which authenticity is as doubtful as the Gospels can be, if not more, to nourish their hopes and announce the end of Christianity for this lifetime?

Are people naive enough to believe that the potential collapse of an institution (what institution doesn’t collapse one day or another?) will by itself put an end to personal need for a belief system ?

What’s the difference between that and the usual conversations where deluded people of the same political side are interpreting whatever word, event in the local or global news as a sign towards more glorious tomorrows?

This is just imagination.

Is that only what TTB has to offer in terms of spirituality?

If she was as spiritual as she is attractive, I'd be her Attis. However, I'm not good with French,...tried to learn some for a trip to Seyshelles,...way too difficult for me.

Not only French, you dont seem to fare too well in English (spelling) either.

This can’t be serious, right ?

How come that enemies of Christianity rely on a text which authenticity is as doubtful as the Gospels can be, if not more, to nourish their hopes and announce the end of Christianity for this lifetime?

Is that only what TTB has to offer in terms of spirituality?

One reason is that each Pope in the Prophesy bears a strong resemblance to the actual Pope,...for example,...the 109th Pope - was "De Medietate Lunae",...he live for only one lunar cycle. Pretty good vision for a twelfth-century Irish Bishop.

This development of Papa Ratzi resigning is HUGE news for Daoists,...(see top post),...and thus very applicable to TTB

Don't see what the problem is with christianity. Sure, the christians can be dumb. And the bible is definitely dumb. But when you take away people being dumb you are just left with god....What's so wrong with that? i feel like there is a lot of good teaching there. Why can't i be a sane, non-fascist, non-bigoted, loving follower of jesus? People act like it isn't possible...

Not only French, you dont seem to fare too well in English (spelling) either.

Well,...thanks for example of ad hominem. I don't recall ever suggesting I'm good with English,...however, I am trying. Been watching The Great Courses.

http://www.thegreatcourses.com/tgc/courses/course_detail.aspx?cid=2368

That wasn't posted fot you, but for others following the thread.

Wait a minute,...I must not be too bad with English,...heck, I won first place in an International Writing Competition,...but yes,...those Cambridge, Harvard, Rice PhD's who were the judges were likely not too good with English either.

Well,...thanks for example of ad hominem. I don't recall ever suggesting I'm good with English,...however, I am trying. Been watching The Great Courses.

Wait a minute,...I must not be too bad with English,...heck, I won first place in an International Writing Competition,...but yes,...those Cambridge, Harvard, Rice PhD's who were the judges were likely not too good with English either.

how's your Latin ... you'll need that when you get to the Vatican.

Don't see what the problem is with christianity. Sure, the christians can be dumb. And the bible is definitely dumb. But when you take away people being dumb you are just left with god....What's so wrong with that? i feel like there is a lot of good teaching there. Why can't i be a sane, non-fascist, non-bigoted, loving follower of jesus? People act like it isn't possible...

Look at a dollar bill,...look at the Pledge of Allegence,...look at the crosses that pollute the Western landscape,...look at who makes the laws you must follow.

Many consider Thomas Paine to be the most eminent of America’s founding fathers. He once said, "It has often been said that anything may be proved from the Bible; but before anything can be admitted as proved by the Bible, the Bible itself must be proved to be true; for if the Bible be not true, or the truth of it be doubtful, it ceases to have authority and cannot be admitted as proof of anything."

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as his father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter." Thomas Jefferson

"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

"the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded upon the Christian Religion". President John Adams, 1797

On February 10, 1814, Thomas Jefferson wrote that common law "is that system of law, which was introduced by the Saxons on their settlement in England . . . about the middle of the fifth century. But Christianity was not introduced till the seventh century. . . We may safely affirm that Christianity neither is, nor ever was, a part of the common law."

Christian values are not American values. Christian values are not nature’s values. Christian values can never lead the world towards an era of peace.

• Like 2

how's your Latin ... you'll need that when you get to the Vatican.

As a Religious Studies major I could read, write, and regurgitate some Latin,...however, I'd rather be a caretaker on Putuo Shan, than the last Pope of the Christian meme. Christians will need much help after they realize that everything they thought was meaningful is actually meaningless,...and from that, a Birthing of Human Beingness will spawn.

Edited by Vmarco

Interesting about the "prophecy". Something to keep in mind about prophecies, is that after they are made, certain people will attempt to make it happen and bring fulfillment to the prophecy. After that happens, can anyone tell whether the entire thing was a staged story, or fate, or a mix of both? Well...at least the world won't end this time.

Even funnier, is those who (no insult intended) who believe they know what Christ was about.

Historically speaking, the prototype of a personified Christ was developed by Paul’s followers and aristocratic admirers from the Talmud stories of Yeshua Ben Stada, the locally notorious Yeshua [Jesus] the Notzri [Nazarite]. This Jesus, born in 7 BCE during a Jupiter–Saturn conjunction, had a stepfather known as Joseph and a mother named Mary. On the eve of Passover in 28 CE, he was convicted of sedition by Pontius Pilate and subsequently hanged. His hanging was not the planned means of death, but proceeded because those who were to stone him were late. Since the end of the day was near, which would have postponed his burial until after Passover, the soldiers allowed the alternative death by hanging. Following his death, his followers dubbed him the Passover Lamb.

A Nazarite or Notzri, meaning consecrated, was a Jew who took the ascetic vow described in Numbers 6:1–21. Among famous Nazarites was James the Just, whom the Ebionites revered as the legitimate apostolic successor of the Nazarites. Jesus the Nazarite (not of Nazareth or Galilee) is probably the same Jesus whose sayings were collected by Didymos Judas Thomas in the apocryphal Gospel of Thomas. This Gnostic or cardio-centric gospel of "secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke" appears to have been compiled in response to Paul’s new cerebro-centric religion. Both the Gospel of Thomas and the Epistles of Paul predate the canonical gospels by at least a generation. Neither the Gospel of Thomas nor the Q source contained a crucifixion, the concept of Jesus dying for the sins of others; a resurrection; or a personified Christ. Thus they conveyed nothing that would support the divinity of Jesus, which later became one of the core beliefs of the new Christianity.

V is correct here

The Vatican is Jewish.

The banking system is a problem. However, the higher cause of religion brought about by fear, superstition and repression of natural drives emotion etc. has stifled human progress in this case the reign of the papacy for close to two millennia. Fascism has its roots in religion.

Given your naïveté in regards to the suppressed, character armored human condition, I would recommend reading the works of Dr. Wilhelm Reich. In this case, 'The Mass Psychology of Fascism'.

There is a lot of wonderful art, architecture + music thanks to Christianity.

One can't deny that.

In your current state, you are taking so much pride in your own delusion that you have failed to differentiate between honest appraisal and ad hominem, throwing that term around as if... i said your English was bad. Hello like.

(Malachi, prophesy, Seyshelles.. and a few others here and there).

Please report the ad hom. Thanks.

crucifiction_spear.jpg

I always thought the image of the crucifixion interesting... it being the primary symbol.

Why not the resurrection etc?

Or

king-jesus-2.jpg?w=600&h=775

I came to the conclusion that the cruxifix was the symbol of the Anti Christ.

It was the devil, mocking God... mocking humanity.

As was the church built in his name...

(in progress)

http://thetaobums.com/topic/26855-cannibalism-of-christ/

Cannibalism of Christ (The Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ)

Revelation 9:20 says that the last days would be characterized by the worship of demons. Likewise, in 1 Cor. 10:19-20, the apostle Paul associates the eating of idolatrous sacrifices with entering into communion and fellowship with demons.

Partaking of the sacrificed victims of idolatry was an integral
part of what Paul described as "the table of demons" (1 Cor.
10:21). In 1 Cor. 10:21, the Greek word underlying the English
rendering of "table" is trapeza. Under its entry for trapeza,
Thayer's Greek Lexicon says that "to partake of a feast [or of a
sacrificed victim] prepared by demons ... [was to] enter into
communion and fellowship with the demons."

This partaking of the sacrificed victims of idolatry extended even
to the eating of human sacrifices. Alexander Hislop tells us that
"the priests of Nimrod or Baal were necessarily required to eat of human
sacrifices; and thus it has come to pass that 'Cahna-Bal,' the
'Priest of Baal,' is the established word in our own tongue for a devourer of human flesh" (Babylon Mystery Religion Ancient and Modern [Riverside, CA: Ralph Woodrow Evangelistic Association, Inc., 1966], p. 232). Satan was also worshiped under the name Molech--or Moloch, with its accompanying child sacrifice (cf. Jer. 19:5; 2 Kings 16:3; 21:6).

That the priests of Baal, or Satan, were cannibals is entirely
understandable. In symbolic prophecy, Satan is represented as a lower animal seeking to eat human flesh. In 1 Peter 5:8, forexample, he is likened to "a roaring lion ... seeking whom he may devour." Likewise, in Revelation 12:4 he is described metaphorically as a monstrous reptile seeking to devour the Christ child "as soon as it was born." It should also be noted that Satan's great apostate church is described in symbolic prophecy as a great human-blood-drinking whore. She is described as being "drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus" (Rev. 17:6).

http://www.theologyo...oxic-shots.html

//

The original practice never had any such sacrament...

Christianity that practices "The Sacrament of the Body and Blood" is Babylonian in nature ^ Of Baal ...

There is both truth and falsehoods/ corruption of the original...

What a grand deception...

//

Vmarco, on 09 Feb 2013 - 01:19, said:snapback.png

If you seriously reduce everything down, religion is the cancer,...while banking, business, media, etc are merely symptoms.

Show Christianity for the meme it is, and Islam and Judeaism will crumble behind it,...thus bringing an end the disease of theism, and bring on a birthing of Human Beingness. As Buddhism and Taoism are by nature, not religions,...those who currently approach Buddhism and Taoism as belief systems, will begin to advance what Buddhism and Taoism actually point to,...a consciousness beyond sentient thinking.

Banks, Gov, Business, Media (International)

^ All the same - "Religion" plays a significant part in it also.

---

When I say "Religion" plays a significant part...

I mean that "Religion" is at the very "heart" of it...

That Banking/Gov/Media etc are all tools of this "Religion"

It is no secret that secret societies are largely involved in all of the above.

For example... centuries ago (+ perhaps more recently... Bolshevik "Revolution" + Others) the Vatican spent a great deal of time killing christians and doing all it could to prevent texts from getting to the general public.

image-23701-galleryV9-ivjv.jpg

^ looks like the deepest pits of hell to me? on earth...

Some of the methods used... I think the devil himself ...

You could say the Vatican was the devil.

This devilish group are at the top of all organised everything.

Christianity, Islam, Judaism are like the Blue Lodges of the Masonic Order.

Once you get past a certain degree... having been selected / initiated... showing the "desirable" characterists... or born into it...

The organisation starts to take on a much more sinister expression.

It is not that power corrupts, it is that the corrupt are drawn to power.

Religious people have no concern for power*, they have no desire to usurp God/ Nature

They desire to know God and little else.

Just because somebody calls themself a Buddhist... does that make them a buddhist?

I believe these organisations have there roots in...

"The priests of Nimrod or Baal were necessarily required to eat of human sacrifices; and thus it has come to pass that 'Cahna-Bal,' the 'Priest of Baal,' is the established word in our own tongue for a devourer of human flesh" (Babylon Mystery Religion Ancient and Modern [Riverside, CA: Ralph Woodrow Evangelistic Association, Inc., 1966], p. 232)

Ancient Occult practices...

Edit:

Some additional information to tie things together a little more...

The extraction of usury (banking) is "one of the oldest professions of man." (Forrest M. Smith, III, The Regulation of Interest: Practice and Procedure, 10 ST. MARY'S L. REV. 825, 1979). First came the Temple Priests, then the Goldsmiths and the commercial bankers of today. The first use of the fractional reserve system was in the Temple of Shamash under Hammurabi -- the sixth king of Babylon

Amraphel was Hammurabi, king of Babylon, the sixth king in the first dynasty of Babylon. This is now the prevailing view among both Assyriologists and Old Testament scholars.

According to Rab and Samuel, Amraphel is identical with Nimrod. Some say Amraphel was his real name, and he was called Nimrod, "the chief rebel," as leader of the tower-builders, "who led the world unto rebellion" (V01p537001.jpg) against heaven's Ruler; others again say Nimrod was his real name, and he was called Amraphel as the one who "commanded them to cast Abraham into the fire" (V01p537002.jpg) ('Er. 53a and Targ. Yer. to Gen. xiv. 1). Among other fanciful etymologies the name is explained as that of one whose "commands brought darkness [destruction] on the world" (V01p537003.jpg), or of one who "provoked and made sport of the world" (V01p537004.jpg) (see Gen. R. xlii.; Midr. LeḳaḦ Ṭob to Gen. xiv. 1, ed. Buber, i. 63, note 4; also Beer, "Leben Abrahams," pp.130, 131). See also Abraham, Nimrod.

http://www.jewishenc...s/1440-amraphel

-----

Problem solved ^_^

Enjoy.

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 1

crucifiction_spear.jpg

I always thought the image of the crucifixion interesting... it being the primary symbol.

Actually the documentation of the time points to the so-called crucifixion as actually a fabricated cruci-fiction, invented along with the resurrection story after 95 CE. Rabbinic law called for criminals to be stoned, not to undergo a Roman-style crucifixion, although hanging was acceptable for lesser offenses. Jesus was killed "by hanging him on a tree" (Acts 5:30 & 10:39); Jesus was "hung on a tree" Galatians 3:13; his "body [was] on the tree" 1 Peter 2:24.

Yea! Yea! Yea! Three cheers for peace on earth and good will toward men. Ooopps! We forgot women and children. Damn!!!

• Like 1

crucifiction_spear.jpg

Or

king-jesus-2.jpg?w=600&h=775

I came to the conclusion that the cruxifix was the symbol of the Anti Christ.

It was the devil, mocking God... mocking humanity.

As was the church built in his name...

(in progress)

http://thetaobums.com/topic/26855-cannibalism-of-christ/

Cannibalism of Christ (The Sacrament of the Body and Blood of Christ)

Revelation 9:20 says that the last days would be characterized by the worship of demons. Likewise, in 1 Cor. 10:19-20, the apostle Paul associates the eating of idolatrous sacrifices with entering into communion and fellowship with demons.

Partaking of the sacrificed victims of idolatry was an integral

part of what Paul described as "the table of demons" (1 Cor.

10:21). In 1 Cor. 10:21, the Greek word underlying the English

rendering of "table" is trapeza. Under its entry for trapeza,

Thayer's Greek Lexicon says that "to partake of a feast [or of a

sacrificed victim] prepared by demons ... [was to] enter into

communion and fellowship with the demons."

This partaking of the sacrificed victims of idolatry extended even

to the eating of human sacrifices. Alexander Hislop tells us that

"the priests of Nimrod or Baal were necessarily required to eat of human

sacrifices; and thus it has come to pass that 'Cahna-Bal,' the

'Priest of Baal,' is the established word in our own tongue for a devourer of human flesh" (Babylon Mystery Religion Ancient and Modern [Riverside, CA: Ralph Woodrow Evangelistic Association, Inc., 1966], p. 232). Satan was also worshiped under the name Molech--or Moloch, with its accompanying child sacrifice (cf. Jer. 19:5; 2 Kings 16:3; 21:6).

That the priests of Baal, or Satan, were cannibals is entirely

understandable. In symbolic prophecy, Satan is represented as a lower animal seeking to eat human flesh. In 1 Peter 5:8, forexample, he is likened to "a roaring lion ... seeking whom he may devour." Likewise, in Revelation 12:4 he is described metaphorically as a monstrous reptile seeking to devour the Christ child "as soon as it was born." It should also be noted that Satan's great apostate church is described in symbolic prophecy as a great human-blood-drinking whore. She is described as being "drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus" (Rev. 17:6).

http://www.theologyo...oxic-shots.html

//

The original practice never had any such sacrament...

Christianity that practices "The Sacrament of the Body and Blood" is Babylonian in nature ^ Of Baal ...

There is both truth and falsehoods/ corruption of the original...

What a grand deception...

//

Vmarco, on 09 Feb 2013 - 01:19, said:snapback.png

Banks, Gov, Business, Media (International)

^ All the same - "Religion" plays a significant part in it also.

---

When I say "Religion" plays a significant part...

I mean that "Religion" is at the very "heart" of it...

That Banking/Gov/Media etc are all tools of this "Religion"

It is no secret that secret societies are largely involved in all of the above.

For example... centuries ago (+ perhaps more recently... Bolshevik "Revolution" + Others) the Vatican spent a great deal of time killing christians and doing all it could to prevent texts from getting to the general public.

image-23701-galleryV9-ivjv.jpg

^ looks like the deepest pits of hell to me? on earth...

Some of the methods used... I think the devil himself ...

You could say the Vatican was the devil.

This devilish group are at the top of all organised everything.

Christianity, Islam, Judaism are like the Blue Lodges of the Masonic Order.

Once you get past a certain degree... having been selected / initiated... showing the "desirable" characterists... or born into it...

The organisation starts to take on a much more sinister expression.

It is not that power corrupts, it is that the corrupt are drawn to power.

Religious people have no concern for power*, they have no desire to usurp God/ Nature

They desire to know God and little else.

Just because somebody calls themself a Buddhist... does that make them a buddhist?

My thread Cannibalism of Christ... goes somewhat further into this /

http://thetaobums.co...lism-of-christ/

I believe these organisations have there roots in...

"The priests of Nimrod or Baal were necessarily required to eat of human sacrifices; and thus it has come to pass that 'Cahna-Bal,' the 'Priest of Baal,' is the established word in our own tongue for a devourer of human flesh" (Babylon Mystery Religion Ancient and Modern [Riverside, CA: Ralph Woodrow Evangelistic Association, Inc., 1966], p. 232)

Ancient Occult practices...

Edit:

Some additional information to tie things together a little more...

The extraction of usury (banking) is "one of the oldest professions of man." (Forrest M. Smith, III, The Regulation of Interest: Practice and Procedure, 10 ST. MARY'S L. REV. 825, 1979). First came the Temple Priests, then the Goldsmiths and the commercial bankers of today. The first use of the fractional reserve system was in the Temple of Shamash under Hammurabi -- the sixth king of Babylon

Amraphel was Hammurabi, king of Babylon, the sixth king in the first dynasty of Babylon. This is now the prevailing view among both Assyriologists and Old Testament scholars.

According to Rab and Samuel, Amraphel is identical with Nimrod. Some say Amraphel was his real name, and he was called Nimrod, "the chief rebel," as leader of the tower-builders, "who led the world unto rebellion" (V01p537001.jpg) against heaven's Ruler; others again say Nimrod was his real name, and he was called Amraphel as the one who "commanded them to cast Abraham into the fire" (V01p537002.jpg) ('Er. 53a and Targ. Yer. to Gen. xiv. 1). Among other fanciful etymologies the name is explained as that of one whose "commands brought darkness [destruction] on the world" (V01p537003.jpg), or of one who "provoked and made sport of the world" (V01p537004.jpg) (see Gen. R. xlii.; Midr. LeḳaḦ Ṭob to Gen. xiv. 1, ed. Buber, i. 63, note 4; also Beer, "Leben Abrahams," pp.130, 131). See also Abraham, Nimrod.

http://www.jewishenc...s/1440-amraphel

-----

Problem solved ^_^

Enjoy.

The first two pictures are symbols of what happens internally during some Neigung and chi kung practices. Its an internal alchemy thing.

The cross is a symbol for the energy connections of heaven and earth meeting at the heart and going out the hands - I forget what the heart symbolizes, but the bright aura around Jesus's head represents energy flow properly flowing up and out of the head.