"No more curry suppers for me".

• Like 2

This is major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today
Here am I sitting in a tin can far above the world
Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do

• Like 2

This photo is such a good topic for meditation. Seriously, instead of pictuing a burning house with all your friends and family in it, and you do nothing, here is a totally different situation. You are on the moon, and the Earth blows up. hahaha You absolutely can't do anything about it.

Hua Tou: Where are your world views if there is no world to view?

Hua Tou: What is the world without my world views?

Hua Tou: Where I do I reside, if the place sought to be residing in does not exist?

hahahahaha I would just love to see the expression on the astronaut in this picture... :o:wacko::blink::mellow::(

but its not the face, its more like the empty, dropping, helpless feeling that makes the mind and all attachments just have no plae to go but nowhere, and all control and non-control is thus rendered useless. A perfect state to attain enlightenment. hahahahahahahahahahha

• Like 3

I would go visit Lady Chang-O and her alchemical rabbit, and humbly ask if a guest room in their Cinnamon Palace is available by any chance.

Of course if I had a carrot in my space suit pocket to get off on the right foot with the rabbit, that would help. If I didn't have any, I'd offer a precise sensory image of it so he can try to create it alchemically.

220px-The_Moon_Goddess_of_Chang%27e_%28S

• Like 2

My initial response would be "oh for fuck's sake..." said in a mildly exasperated tone.

That's generally one of my favorite responses to use for such things.

I like Taomeow's answer though...nice and practical, getting right down to basics. Food and lodging and whatnot. Not too many options on the ol' cheese-wheel-in-the-sky.

• Like 5

I'd wonder how much air I had left in the habitat and in my suit. Probably not too long really. I'd take a great running leap, achieve escape velocity from the Moon and become a piece of interstellar debris. All the while trying to breathe as slowly and evenly as possible to try and enjoy the view from the inside of my visor and the vista of the galaxy,

• Like 2

I'd repeat the immortal words

That's One small step for <a> man

One giant hole for mankind

• Like 2

Bleddy intergalactic joyriders again!

It used to be a nice quiet solar system round here.

They should being back conscription, two-years square bashing in short haircuts; that'd soon sort the little swines out.