joeblast

Looks like Obomber is going to use today's shooting to create a constitutional crisis

Are you also willing to pay the price of choosing not to defend other innocent people? Would you be willing to pay the price of 20 children, just because you dislike the idea of guns?

Just presenting an alternative point of view...which is currently on my mind in a very real and practical way. This actually happened yesterday. People like us were there. Maybe it will happen somewhere I'm at in the future. Can I accept being unable to defend the innocent?

These are individual choices, in some countries. Respect to all decisions...we all lead our lives in different ways. I just wanted to present another way of looking at it...not to question your decision and thinking personally, madMUHHH.

Hey there,

thanks for presenting that perspective. You do have a point there and that's definitely a perspective I didn't consider before.

But personally, I still think this all is kinda backwards. The only way you would ever actually need a gun to defend others (or yourself) is if the attacking person would also own a gun. So you're using a gun to defuse a situation that only exists because of a gun.

Yeah, I know the argument that people who really want to shoot other people will probably always find a way to get a hold of a gun, that's simply part of our society (and especially of US society, like it or not). But to me, it appears that for every case, where a more free access to guns would help prevent greater damager, there would be at least five cases, where a more free access to guns would in some way be abused or turn a conflict that usually would have ended in a fistfight into a lethal one. That's a very utilitarian argument and I'm not the greatest fan of such arguments, but still I honestly, honestly cannot see how more guns would make society safer and I'm pretty sure that the statistics, at least when comparing US and European crime rates, are on my side.

I do acknowledge that this is not the only kind of argument one could make. I think it's a valid concern to say, that one should have a right to defend yourself (or others) and that's why I think the point you made, turtle shell, is totally legit. But in my opinion one should also acknowledge that this increased freedom might also lead to increased violence. At least this is how it appears to me.

And that would still be a legit argument if you say you value freedom over societal safety, which I generally do. But this seems to be a borderline case, as the price for that little bit of increased freedom (as I said, a good martial arts practice and ability to convince people should be able to take care of most problems) appears to me to be very steep.

Edited by madMUHHH

Here is the article that was addressed at the end of the video

22 children and elderly woman stabbed outside primary school by Chinese knifeman

• No motive was given for the stabbings, which echo a string of similar assaults against schoolchildren in 2010
  • Latest in series of similar attacks at Chinese schools and kindergartens

http://www.dailymail...e-knifeman.html

when i was in first grade in china (in the 90s), my teacher told me some asocial guy went to some elementary schools and shot kids with a hunting rifle (yes it used to legal to own rifle in china, so ppl could shoot up birds for fun), which at the time really scared a cr*p out of me. i remember feeling afraid that someone would shoot me from the back while i walked on streets.

but i never heard of any more shooting at kids in china, know why? they banned the guns.

The only way you would ever actually need a gun to defend others (or yourself) is if the attacking person would also own a gun. So you're using a gun to defuse a situation that only exists because of a gun.

This line of thinking is problematic though...the situation doesn't exist because of guns. It exists because someone has decided it's necessary to injure and kill a lot of people. If all guns were miraculously gone from our world, then the weapon would be knives, bombs, or something else. Maybe even martial arts.

On Friday...the kid used his mother's legally purchased weapons. So I see the point that if guns were completely illegal, those weapons wouldn't have been readily accessible. They'd still be out there...but not as accessible.

But I think that this kid would have found another way to do what he did. A gun is potentially a tool for violence. So are hands. So is a mind. So is the internet.

but i never heard of any more shooting at kids in china, know why? they banned the guns.

Yeah we should totally follow China's example. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm hearing the argument from a lot of people...it's mental illness and antisocial behavior that causes this kind of thing. That we should focus on those symptoms, and keep an eye out for such people, because they are more likely to do something like this.

Maybe so...

But something that immediately comes to mind for me, is that it's this same sort of inhuman isolation-mentality which could be a major cause. Why do some people feel socially awkward, to the point of not being able to fit in at all or have any friends? Is it their fault, or the fault of all those around them who have chosen not to befriend them? Maybe these kids were outcast (not completely by choice) by the type of person that can't handle someone being different and kind of odd. Maybe they were IGNORED by these types of people. Maybe they got strange looks, and were avoided like the plague. I've seen these things happen in schools I was in. Case in point, is that his own brother apparently didn't speak to him at all for 2 years.

The one who pulled the trigger was one person. He alone, did what he did. But reading about his life, from a bunch of different sources (such as people who went to high school with him) I just get the impression that nearly everyone in our culture is to blame for creating such monsters.

Did anyone get out of their little clique for a second to talk to him, ever? Did anyone try to be a friend...not in a condescending way, to hopefully prevent someone from turning into a crazed killer...but because they saw someone who wasn't comfortable in that community and wanted them to feel like they belonged? Did anyone stand up for this kid, if he was being bullied?

His parents...were they understanding, or harsh and stupid?

One person pulled the trigger, but hundreds of people helped make this person who he was. :(

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 2

I was just about to edit that article onto the end of my post...as an example of a mother's pure idiocy. This 13 year old boy did nothing to deserve his mother saying that, "I am Adam Lanza's mother" blah blah blah. Such a stupid attitude will never help this boy with his mental problems...it will only make him worse. She should stfu and not post such things on the internet about her son, who needs her help...her understanding...her support.

No amount of understanding and support will fix a person who has fundamental chemical or other imbalances with how their brain is wired.

So gossiping to the entire world, and equating your son (who has problems) to mass murderers, is a solution? Naaaah! That kid needs his mother's understanding and support (not her stupidity), in addition to whatever help he can get in other ways.

Here's a comment someone made on that woman's blog (I'm bolding parts that I think are important to understand):

Wow, I absolutely disagree with your choice of action here.

I grew up with severe BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), and let me tell you that being a kid and not being able to control your feelings is one thing. But being a kid with a "mental illness", is even scarier and it that inner pain is only multiplied tenfold when everyone *especially family* treats you like you are crazy and like you don't belong.

In every example you gave, you forgot to look at one very important part of the story. And that part is YOU. You are your son's mother, and unfortunately he's not the ideal kid you want him to be, and you'd rather have a cookie cutter child that can fit into your perfect mold of your hilariously simplified existence where everyone is able to easily conform to social "norms" and control their feelings on command. This isn't easy for everyone, and it is even harder for a person with mental issues, and EVEN harder for a child. Any child.

We have all said hateful and terrible things in anger. All of us. We have told people we loved that we hated them, that we wanted to die, and that we "feel like killing" them. These are normal words to attach to the intense emotions a frustrated kid feels. I understand that they are polite and it isn't okay to say these things, but that is where you should be a little bit more patient and understanding of your son.

Your son is becoming the psychopathic criminal that you are imagining him as. Your son is reacting to you EXACTLY the way you want him to. You obviously already have a mental image in your mind where your son is a murderer the likes of the infamous school shooters you mentioned. You didn't give any examples of the millions of people who suffer from mental illnesses and become successes. Maybe your son is the next Edgar Allen Poe, or Jim Carrey, or John Nash, or Albert Einstein, all who have their own unique mental illnesses that make them think terrible morbid horrible depressing thoughts much like the ones I'm sure your son has.

But instead of maybe listening to him, and trying to really understand where his anger is coming from and how he feels and why he is so quick to express it through violence, you are INCREDIBLY hostile towards him. You always make sure to let him know that he is WRONG and that you are scared of him. You have given his siblings a plan of defense against him, truly making him out to be an enemy of your household, and then you wonder why he behaves as such.

You are absolutely oblivious to how you are treating your son, and you have no idea that you are only confirming his anxieties and fears that he might be a monster and that he has "unfixable problems". You leave him with no hope. No one to go to. If a young kid can't even look to his family for comfort when he is having a hard time coping with reality, then WHO DOES HE GO TO? You have made him feel like a criminal and an outcast that is completely alone in this world, and I truly feel for your son and I completely understand his pain.

You are too self-centered in your thinking, and just because you aren't living the happy-go-lucky television nuclear family existence that you want, you stop being a mother to your own son. This is INSANELY selfish and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Getting help is one thing. But playing this whole "woe is me" scenario, so once again, YOU can be the center of attention is absolutely disgusting.

I truly hope your son finds someone who will actually listen to him and actually show him some true patience, compassion and love. I completely empathize with his situation as my family kicked me out of their home when I was 13 years old because I was unhappy and having frequent panic attacks, and emotional breakdowns. This forced me to go live with friends and create MY OWN chosen family. I can only hope your son finds the same.

(viator, don't want to make it seem like I'm arguing with you :) )

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 1

This line of thinking is problematic though...the situation doesn't exist because of guns. It exists because someone has decided it's necessary to injure and kill a lot of people. If all guns were miraculously gone from our world, then the weapon would be knives, bombs, or something else. Maybe even martial arts.

Yeah, you're of course right about that, but that wasn't really the point I was trying to make. Of course a similar situation would have arisen without guns, but it wouldn't have been a situation that would require you having a gun to defend yourself. That's what I mean by trying to solve a problem with a gun that wouldn't be there in that specific way if there wasn't a gun involved in the first place.

For everything else (a gun obviously wouldn't get you very far if someone planted a bomb somewhere) guns simply seem to be a defense strategy that is way out of proportion. Simple pepper spray probably would suffice in most cases (that don't involve guns).

But I think that this kid would have found another way to do what he did. A gun is potentially a tool for violence. So are hands. So is a mind. So is the internet.

Definitely agree with that. It might have made it harder, but the basic problem still would be there, sure.

Edited by madMUHHH
  • Like 1

'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother':

A Mom's Perspective On The Mental Illness Conversation In America

Written by Liza Long, republished from The Blue Review

Friday’s horrific national tragedy -- the murder of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut -- has ignited a new discussion on violence in America. In kitchens and coffee shops across the country, we tearfully debate the many faces of violence in America: gun culture, media violence, lack of mental health services, overt and covert wars abroad, religion, politics and the way we raise our children. Liza Long, a writer based in Boise, says it’s easy to talk about guns. But it’s time to talk about mental illness.

While every family's story of mental illness is different, and we may never know the whole of the Lanza's story, tales like this one need to be heard -- and families who live them deserve our help.

Three days before 20 year-old Adam Lanza killed his mother, then opened fire on a classroom full of Connecticut kindergartners, my 13-year old son Michael (name changed) missed his bus because he was wearing the wrong color pants.

“I can wear these pants,” he said, his tone increasingly belligerent, the black-hole pupils of his eyes swallowing the blue irises.

“They are navy blue,” I told him. “Your school’s dress code says black or khaki pants only.”

“They told me I could wear these,” he insisted. “You’re a stupid bitch. I can wear whatever pants I want to. This is America. I have rights!”

“You can’t wear whatever pants you want to,” I said, my tone affable, reasonable. “And you definitely cannot call me a stupid bitch. You’re grounded from electronics for the rest of the day. Now get in the car, and I will take you to school.”

I live with a son who is mentally ill. I love my son. But he terrifies me.

A few weeks ago, Michael pulled a knife and threatened to kill me and then himself after I asked him to return his overdue library books. His 7 and 9 year old siblings knew the safety plan -- they ran to the car and locked the doors before I even asked them to. I managed to get the knife from Michael, then methodically collected all the sharp objects in the house into a single Tupperware container that now travels with me. Through it all, he continued to scream insults at me and threaten to kill or hurt me.

That conflict ended with three burly police officers and a paramedic wrestling my son onto a gurney for an expensive ambulance ride to the local emergency room. The mental hospital didn’t have any beds that day, and Michael calmed down nicely in the ER, so they sent us home with a prescription for Zyprexa and a follow-up visit with a local pediatric psychiatrist.

We still don’t know what’s wrong with Michael. Autism spectrum, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant or Intermittent Explosive Disorder have all been tossed around at various meetings with probation officers and social workers and counselors and teachers and school administrators. He’s been on a slew of antipsychotic and mood altering pharmaceuticals, a Russian novel of behavioral plans. Nothing seems to work.

At the start of seventh grade, Michael was accepted to an accelerated program for highly gifted math and science students. His IQ is off the charts. When he’s in a good mood, he will gladly bend your ear on subjects ranging from Greek mythology to the differences between Einsteinian and Newtonian physics to Doctor Who. He’s in a good mood most of the time. But when he’s not, watch out. And it’s impossible to predict what will set him off.

Several weeks into his new junior high school, Michael began exhibiting increasingly odd and threatening behaviors at school. We decided to transfer him to the district’s most restrictive behavioral program, a contained school environment where children who can’t function in normal classrooms can access their right to free public babysitting from 7:30-1:50 Monday through Friday until they turn 18.

The morning of the pants incident, Michael continued to argue with me on the drive. He would occasionally apologize and seem remorseful. Right before we turned into his school parking lot, he said, “Look, Mom, I’m really sorry. Can I have video games back today?”

“No way,” I told him. “You cannot act the way you acted this morning and think you can get your electronic privileges back that quickly.”

His face turned cold, and his eyes were full of calculated rage. “Then I’m going to kill myself,” he said. “I’m going to jump out of this car right now and kill myself.”

That was it. After the knife incident, I told him that if he ever said those words again, I would take him straight to the mental hospital, no ifs, ands, or buts. I did not respond, except to pull the car into the opposite lane, turning left instead of right.

“Where are you taking me?” he said, suddenly worried. “Where are we going?”

“You know where we are going,” I replied.

“No! You can’t do that to me! You’re sending me to hell! You’re sending me straight to hell!”

I pulled up in front of the hospital, frantically waiving for one of the clinicians who happened to be standing outside. “Call the police,” I said. “Hurry.”

Michael was in a full-blown fit by then, screaming and hitting. I hugged him close so he couldn’t escape from the car. He bit me several times and repeatedly jabbed his elbows into my rib cage. I’m still stronger than he is, but I won’t be for much longer.

The police came quickly and carried my son screaming and kicking into the bowels of the hospital. I started to shake, and tears filled my eyes as I filled out the paperwork -- “Were there any difficulties with… at what age did your child… were there any problems with.. has your child ever experienced.. does your child have…”

At least we have health insurance now. I recently accepted a position with a local college, giving up my freelance career because when you have a kid like this, you need benefits. You’ll do anything for benefits. No individual insurance plan will cover this kind of thing.

For days, my son insisted that I was lying -- that I made the whole thing up so that I could get rid of him. The first day, when I called to check up on him, he said, “I hate you. And I’m going to get my revenge as soon as I get out of here.”

By day three, he was my calm, sweet boy again, all apologies and promises to get better. I’ve heard those promises for years. I don’t believe them anymore.

On the intake form, under the question, “What are your expectations for treatment?” I wrote, “I need help.”

And I do. This problem is too big for me to handle on my own. Sometimes there are no good options. So you just pray for grace and trust that in hindsight, it will all make sense.

I am sharing this story because I am Adam Lanza’s mother. I am Dylan Klebold’s and Eric Harris’s mother. I am James Holmes’s mother. I am Jared Loughner’s mother. I am Seung-Hui Cho’s mother. And these boys—and their mothers—need help. In the wake of another horrific national tragedy, it’s easy to talk about guns. But it’s time to talk about mental illness.

According to Mother Jones, since 1982, 61 mass murders involving firearms have occurred throughout the country. Of these, 43 of the killers were white males, and only one was a woman. Mother Jones focused on whether the killers obtained their guns legally (most did). But this highly visible sign of mental illness should lead us to consider how many people in the U.S. live in fear, like I do.

When I asked my son’s social worker about my options, he said that the only thing I could do was to get Michael charged with a crime. “If he’s back in the system, they’ll create a paper trail,” he said. “That’s the only way you’re ever going to get anything done. No one will pay attention to you unless you’ve got charges.”

I don’t believe my son belongs in jail. The chaotic environment exacerbates Michael’s sensitivity to sensory stimuli and doesn’t deal with the underlying pathology. But it seems like the United States is using prison as the solution of choice for mentally ill people. According to Human Rights Watch, the number of mentally ill inmates in U.S. prisons quadrupled from 2000 to 2006, and it continues to rise -- in fact, the rate of inmate mental illness is five times greater (56 percent) than in the non-incarcerated population.

With state-run treatment centers and hospitals shuttered, prison is now the last resort for the mentally ill -- Rikers Island, the LA County Jail and Cook County Jail in Illinois housed the nation’s largest treatment centers in 2011.

No one wants to send a 13-year old genius who loves Harry Potter and his snuggle animal collection to jail. But our society, with its stigma on mental illness and its broken healthcare system, does not provide us with other options. Then another tortured soul shoots up a fast food restaurant. A mall. A kindergarten classroom. And we wring our hands and say, “Something must be done.”

I agree that something must be done. It’s time for a meaningful, nation-wide conversation about mental health. That’s the only way our nation can ever truly heal.

God help me. God help Michael. God help us all.

(Originally published at The Anarchist Soccer Mom.) http://anarchistsoccermom.blogspot.com/

• Like 1

surprising? not quite. not any more surprising than hillary faking a concussion to get out of testifying on Benghazi :rolleyes:

“In the coming weeks, I will use whatever power this office holds…”

well luckily for the rest of us, your office holds no power whatsoever to change the second amendment.

• Like 2

There are a few factors that all of the latest mass murders in the USA seem to have in common:

1) diagnosis of mental 'problems', sometimes not fully defined, but always followed by

2) prescription medication to 'treat' the poorly defined mental issues

3) social withdrawl and immersion in a world of violent media 'entertainment'

4) ready access to defensless victims

5) guns exist

The mental health factor is huge. Real, effective treatment requires time and involvment, and resources. Writing a prescription is the 'quick fix' that is being substituted ... but look at the side effects of these medications: visual and auditory hallucinations, psychosis, thoughts of suicide, suicide, ect ... but these only present in 'a small number of patients'.

A small number of patients includes people who go into schools and movie theaters and try for a high score IRL.

@ Turtle

Don't really have the time at the moment sorry + things are moving so fast...

+ A lot of good stuff already posted... I am sure people can figure it out...

:)

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air
  • Like 2

We still don’t know what’s wrong with Michael. Autism spectrum, ADHD, Oppositional Defiant or Intermittent Explosive Disorder have all been tossed around at various meetings with probation officers and social workers and counselors and teachers and school administrators. He’s been on a slew of antipsychotic and mood altering pharmaceuticals, a Russian novel of behavioral plans. Nothing seems to work.

Simple: The little bastard is a PSYCHOPATH!

That's the basic structure of his psyche and not a "sickness" that could be cured with any drugs! He's a genetically designed predator and "normal" people are his natural prey, as his mother and his siblings! No pharmaceuticals or therapy can change that!

I sincerely hope he and his kind get identified in time and locked away forever to protect nice and good people against him! Or they will hurt and kill people, period!

EDIT: "Normal" people are simply not able to comprehend that Psycho's operate like that, without guilt, fear or any other emotions. Even their rage is coldly calculated and acted! They don't even care if they themselves get hurt! And the normal people's incomprehension of these facts are the cause that they believe that these psycho childs will change and become "good" people with the right upbringing, with their parent's love. Wrong! DEADLY wrong!

Edited by Dorian Black

The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year.

According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO.

Gee, how convenient!! :lol: Maybe now we're getting closer to some of the real roots of premeditated violence and warfare in this world!
I think everyone is trying to understand why and how this could happen. It doesn't work, you can't apply reasons and use logic to figure out something is that is absolutely illogical.
How is it illogical when there are so many common denominators here?

The primary one being that all of the shooters were young, highly-intelligent, depressed, scrawny, teenageish nerdy outcasts full of beta "yin" male angst? I mean, just one look at his pic said it all:

adam-lanza-729-620x349.jpg

adam_lanza-300x209.jpg

"Runts" like this do SUFFER immensely in our anti-intellectual, macho society from feeling so disrespected and unloved by virtue of their own "inborn nature." But because males (particularly those not Federally-designated as protected "underrepresented minorities") have become so popularly scapegoated by half a century of hardcore 2nd-wave+ feminism - the mere idea that a subset of men can suffer deeply from our social hierarchy is heretical. Because a group can "only" either be a victim or an aggressor - with no room for any middle ground!

Even though through this forum ALONE, we continually have young "beta" males straggling in on a regular basis exhibiting the same psychological experiences and profiles. And even feeling suicidal about it because not only do they feel hopeless - but they are granted no understanding forum to talk about it (even getting banned here).

Probably because i am a defect of nature, which the human herd has forsaken and abandoned, and in return to that, i have no favorable offers.

Akin to a street mutt; no material or social value, therefore no appreciation or consideration, no Love from anyone in the herd.

So even after dozens of these similar cases...they are still so marginalized and disenfranchised that most still describe these events as completely "senseless and illogical." Because the truth is, those franchised are simply tone deaf to and refuse to validate any of these PC-incorrect, taboo, underlying causes.

As we see though - simply suppressing their voices & pain even further...only worsens the problem in the future.. :(

But something that immediately comes to mind for me, is that it's this same sort of inhuman isolation-mentality which could be a major cause. Why do some people feel socially awkward, to the point of not being able to fit in at all or have any friends? Is it their fault, or the fault of all those around them who have chosen not to befriend them? Maybe these kids were outcast (not completely by choice) by the type of person that can't handle someone being different and kind of odd. Maybe they were IGNORED by these types of people. Maybe they got strange looks, and were avoided like the plague. I've seen these things happen in schools I was in. Case in point, is that his own brother apparently didn't speak to him at all for 2 years.

The one who pulled the trigger was one person. He alone, did what he did. But reading about his life, from a bunch of different sources (such as people who went to high school with him) I just get the impression that nearly everyone in our culture is to blame for creating such monsters.

One person pulled the trigger, but hundreds of people helped make this person who he was. :(

I totally agree. I am not saying that feeling stuck as a lonely "omega male for lyfe" is the only cause here (likely, there is a perfect storm or cocktail of causes, possibly also including mainstream cultural environment, pschyotropic meds, ClA bIack ops, etc)..

PAGE%2026.gifaa-MK-ULTRA-238x300.jpg

Note - I am not saying that any of these causative factors justify shooting sprees - but simply hope that we can address some of their root causes here rather than simply fall for the Fed's Hegelian head fake...

prbsolution_dees.jpg

when i was in first grade in china (in the 90s), my teacher told me some asocial guy went to some elementary schools and shot kids with a hunting rifle (yes it used to legal to own rifle in china, so ppl could shoot up birds for fun), which at the time really scared a cr*p out of me. i remember feeling afraid that someone would shoot me from the back while i walked on streets.

Gun control was introduced in 1966, after children aiming a Spanish rifle at sparrows near Tiananmen Square shot out a window in the Great Hall of the People, according to an official history of the Ministry of Public Security. Authorities grew more vigilant after the violently suppressed pro-democracy demonstrations of 1989, and after rapid economic growth began to spur social tensions.

The government imposed the current rules in 1996, forbidding the private manufacture, sale, transport, possession, import or export of bullets and guns, including replicas.

Yes, China is the PERFECT EXAMPLE of this!!!

Because what happened right when they banned guns in China? Ah, Mao's 10-year totalitarian program (1966-1976) to systematically destroy and purge China of its vast treasure trove of invaluable cultural heritage and dissent.

Cultural_Revolution_Buddha_Burning.jpgtibet_cultural_revolution_5%5B1%5D.jpg

commentary6_img01.gifchina-cultural-revolution-struggle-sessionjpg.jpg

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
Edited by vortex
  • Like 5

Gee, how convenient!! :lol: Maybe now we're getting closer to some of the real roots of premeditated violence and warfare in this world!How is it illogical when there are so many common denominators here?

The primary one being that all of the shooters were young, highly-intelligent, depressed, scrawny, teenageish nerdy outcasts full of beta "yin" male angst? I mean, just one look at his pic said it all:

adam-lanza-729-620x349.jpg

adam_lanza-300x209.jpg

"Runts" like this do SUFFER immensely in our anti-intellectual, macho society from feeling so disrespected and unloved by virtue of their own "inborn nature." But because males (particularly those not Federally-designated as "underrepresented minorities") have become so popularly scapegoated by half a century of hardcore 2nd-wave+ feminism - the mere idea that a subset of men can suffer deeply from our social hierarchy is heretical. Because a group can "only" either be a victim or an aggressor - with no room for any middle ground!

Even though through this forum ALONE, we continually have young "beta" males straggling in on a regular basis exhibiting the same psychological experiences and profiles. And even feeling suicidal about it because not only do they feel hopeless - but they are granted no understanding forum to talk about it (even getting banned here).So even after dozens of these similar cases...they are still so marginalized and disenfranchised that most still describe these events as completely "senseless and illogical." Because the truth is, those franchised are simply tone deaf to and refuse to validate any of these PC-incorrect, taboo, underlying causes.

As we see though - simply suppressing their voices & pain even further...only worsens the problem in the future.. :(I totally agree. I am not saying that feeling stuck as a lonely "omega male for lyfe" is the only cause here (likely, there is a perfect storm or cocktail of causes, possibly also including mainstream cultural environment, pschyotropic meds, ClA bIack ops, etc)..

I've noticed this as well. It's incredibly disconcerting.

I'm starting to come around to the opinion that most 'spiritual practitioners' and 'Taoists' are just as politically and culturally indoctrinated, stubborn, blind and naive as any non-practitioner. Improving one's health and developing expanded awareness is certainly wonderful, but if said awareness and ability can't be applied to understanding and solving broad external problems beyond one's personal sphere, then those practices may very well go extinct as the world slides ever further down the path of increasingly destructive and violent changes.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 4

The conspiracy is getting much more real than simply theory...

http://money.cnn.com...ison/index.html

http://www.linkedin....anza/11/515/83b

http://securities.stanford.edu/1006/PAH99/3003.html (Peter Lanza was also formerly the VP of taxes for Paine Webber, the defendant here)

Another coincidence in regard to this $$$$$$ thing...

http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cnbc-execs-children-murdered-1-day-after-cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit/

Edited by turtle shell
  • Like 2

I've noticed this as well. It's incredibly disconcerting.
A liberal Democratic author & former boardmember of N.O.W. tried to give a lecture addressing these exact issues recently...

Downed-Poster.jpg

What is the Boys Crises?

1/3 as likely to attend university 3X more likely to commit suicide

Boys to Men: Transforming the Boys’ Crisis into our Sons’ Opportunities

Throughout the industrialized world, our sons are about a quarter century behind our daughters – dropping out of school, preoccupied with video games, committing suicide, and demonstrating a “failure to launch.” How deep is the crisis? What are its causes? What paradigm shift is needed to transform the boy crisis into our sons’ opportunities?

Unfortunately, many don't even want this dialogue to be heard or discussed.. Any "whistleblowers" must be preemptively silenced before they "call their bluffs" and any "factual honesty" gets rebranded as "hate."

Well, if the mere open discussion on these issues is protested even on a college campus...then good luck touching this topic in our controlled mainstream media. Far easier to just scapegoat "bad guns" than to ponder how this behavior could possibly be an outgrowth from half a century of misandrist societal engineering...

hulo.jpgostrich-head-in-sand.jpg?w=500

Unfortunately, whenever you ignore the root causes...they will only fester and grow even worse...

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

I copied and pasted a portion of a facebook post. History buffs can correct it here, if there's anything inaccurate...

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

• Like 1