xenolith

Semen Kung, Chi Kung and Crown Center Orgasms

Witch - Sounds like a cool experience.

TaoMeow Said:

TaoMeow: Off topic, but is this something that happens to you involuntarily or spontaneously on any regular interval? Any relationship to this and how often you practice?

Not involuntarily, not spontaneously, not on any regular intervals. No relation to my taoist practice. This is a shamanic practice. A shamanka can partially (or completely) unblock specific (and specifically chosen) genetic memories at will. An out-of-context practitioner of a fragment of something or other can (and more often than not does) accidentally and involuntarily partially unblock random fragments thereof. The first scenario is usually part of an ancient and whole and meaningful tradition and invariably serves a greater purpose than mere curiosity or nothing better to do with one's spare time. The second is a personal disaster that befalls people who practice fragments of traditions they weren't initiated into by a competent master and don't understand. The first scenario is a spiritual practice usually aimed at some sort of communication with specific energies of the inner and/or outer world for the purpose of soliciting their cooperation in an undertaking. The second is a spiritual entanglement in energies of the inner and/or outer world one doesn't understand, can't control, and doesn't know how to "talk to," which most commonly results in a mild, moderate, or severe neurosis, a delusional mindset, busted emotionality and/or emotional numbness (bu ren) and/or uncontrollable unhealthy drives, and occasionally, as a mild, moderate, or severe psychosis. My post was an attempt to warn practitioners of fragments against such practices. A whole somatospiritual tradition is not entirely safe for someone not born into it either, but a whole tradition is invariably much safer to study and practice than a fragment thereof disconnected from a larger personal and universal context. I kid you not.

No offense, but there is a REASON why emptiness is the pre-req for the circulation of chi. Another reason why these practices were kept secret from "non-monk-types" folks who are still attached to the red dust of the world. Images are deceptive. The "problem" w/ your practice, based on your statement above, is attachment.

Spectrum

Non taken Spectrum, I got and get the results I deserve. Any difficulties encountered are all grist to the mill in learning how to live with sexual energy and attendant desire. I can't ignore it so I may as well work with it.

The way I saw it when first starting out was that any sexual activity would be driven by a lot of desire anyway so why not engage in desirous activity that wasn't depleting? I'd known plenty of people who engaged in plenty of regular sex who were still obsessed so questions of recycling sexual energy and exacerbating desire seemed irrelevant.

Rex

Not involuntarily, not spontaneously, not on any regular intervals. No relation to my taoist practice.

Vewy Intewesting.

Non taken Spectrum, I got and get the results I deserve. Any difficulties encountered are all grist to the mill in learning how to live with sexual energy and attendant desire. I can't ignore it so I may as well work with it.

The way I saw it when first starting out was that any sexual activity would be driven by a lot of desire anyway so why not engage in desirous activity that wasn't depleting? I'd known plenty of people who engaged in plenty of regular sex who were still obsessed so questions of recycling sexual energy and exacerbating desire seemed irrelevant.

Rex

Yeah I don't think activity is the enemy. Fixation and obsession is.

Edited by Spectrum

Key sound (jack johnson)

CCO

I consider your "Non-ejaculatory 'PC squeeze'" and "Prostate (using aneros)" to be the same. I can't say, not knowing anything about them, but knowing what I do, if "Key sound" orgasms are non-ejaculatory, then I would expect them to equivalent to prostate orgasms as well.

Sean, no, in my experience they can't be experienced at will, but read my sig...things other than what we believe to be...may be! (my sig provides the HOW of keeping one's mind open for those who haven't recognized it's message as such). There's an initial conditioning period required (based on my experience) of ~10 years, followed by individual experience conditioning periods of ~2-3 months. Maybe I'll describe the method that I employ during the individual experience conditioning periods at some point, but to do so is really a waste of my time in the context of an audience of initially unconditioned persons. And I've become conditioned(!) based on my having provided the information to another initally unconditioned audience to not do so again. Those that read it didn't believe me. Wasn't fun. Spouted stuff about SKF being dangerous or incomplete. What can I say...that's not been my experience. I wonder if those that object to SKF are those that haven't experienced it.

Very interesting.

Can anyone tell me what Jack Johnson's key sound technique is?

And I'd like to hear your method that took 10 years? Fawk all the h8rs! :lol:

Edited by vortex

And I'd like to hear your method that took 10 years?

I think it's described in this thread. If you think not, please tell me so.

Thx again for sharing xeno.

Seems like one of those weeks.... reduce you to your lowest common denominator week.

Spectrum

Xenolith.

I searced but never found this post, before now.

I have some questions for you. You have a spouse, but it does not seem like you

have or will have divine sex with her?

I ask because I have asked my husband to cultivate tantra,

but he refuses to share anything he "esotheric" with me.

It is maddening and tempering to miss and long for this, but we are married and made wows. ...

I have to cultivate on my own.

Rain, for whatever it's worth, you are not alone in the madness. Pretty sure most of us on this forum have to cultivate on their own. Myself included.

i believe you can cultivate even if your partner is not willing if you have non-orgasmic sex

Get a copy of Daniel Odier's "Tantric Quest" and read it. Odier and his teacher spent a tremendous amount of time meditating together. What I took away from his account is that the sexual component was not an overwhelming, mind bending experience. The cultivation and transformation of kundalini happened more in the preliminary stages. The totality of the time and experience he spent with her was life altering however.

I think what Rain is refering to is being in a relationship where you can't take the practice to its fullest extent. I know a lot about that type of relationship.

lol... coitus is everything. watch the videos i posted in the topic "sex - the secret garden to eden." in order for the kundalini to awaken you need to practice sexual cultivation with a female.

the original awakened man was a hermaphrodite - containing both female and male properties. he was then split into female and male and thus it is only when you once again unite these forces and do not spill the seed that you can awaken the kundalini.

Edited by mantis

if someone told you that the key to awakening the kundalini and obtaining enlightenment is in your sexual organ wouldn't you conserve as well :P

Gotta know how to plant em if you're goinna keep em in the bag.

The messed w/ the Elohim translations in that video.

Edited by Spectrum

<sigh> I apologize for the Johnny Apple seed allegory. It was only that. I practice this. I erred in discnerment, sucked into the allegorical void perhaps? I have clawed my way back to the event horizon...

It's the internal drama that we seek to resolve, it goes inside out, it comes outside in. we rev9lve, sp1n, lo0k for new angles of approach. Absorb, Dissolve.

Find anything and reflect upon it's inter-related perfection. why? for love ! wshy relate ? for love !

That's getting to the the heart of it. We're all guts and pain of love hurts. Because it's so real. We are human beings, storys in motion, divine dramas being played by us and the people around us. It's horrible and divine at the same time.

We Love.

Watering a lover w/ the water of the soul, the truth is known at once together. Without the hearth of sharing I know nothing. A womans heart is to be respected and approached as a temple for prayer. It is hopeful perhaps by all men who love, that his devotion and accompanying quests raise the standard by which the lady wishes.

Wishes do come true.

Again, humbly apologize and step down from the patriarchial soapbox.

Spectrum

you really dont understand anything

this sound really sick

bag?

f*f*

Im not a digstive machine

youre a bag

Wait a tiny minute?!?! I was talking about men putting their energy into cultivating HEALTHY FRUITFUL relationships. I wasn't calling you a "bag" rain. I hope my followup note shows my intent more clearly.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

if you cannot transcend animalistic pleasure how do you expect to transcend anything

With a Sword.

Perceptions issue lenses inward tides riding provides timeless change.

We're not animals, we're human beings.

Animal Haves and Have Knots.

Counting, Measuring, Weighing,

ABC One Two Three

Three from Two

Into One,

Know One Can No

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

you are an animal if you only live to fulfill your desires and suffer when they aren't filled. cat - sorry for my wording - it is the same for women.

imagine males as (+) and females as (-). (matches with yang being positive and active and yin more passive). in order for the battery to turn on you need an equal amount of both sides. the battery being the kundalini. for a woman you need the yang (+) essence of the male and a male needs the yin essence of a woman (-) to fully awaken. the trick is not having an orgasm and keeping the energy inside and redirecting it to give birth to your soul or "immortal fetus" in taoist jargon.

Watering a lover w/ the water of the soul, the truth is known at once together. Without the hearth of sharing I know nothing. A womans heart is to be respected and approached as a temple for prayer. It is hopeful perhaps by all men who love, that his devotion and accompanying quests raise the standard by which the lady wishes.

Spectrum

Good stuff. Would make a good Wedding Vow.