xenolith

Semen Kung, Chi Kung and Crown Center Orgasms

Would appreciate further off topic discussion being done elsewhere. Would also appreciate recent off topic posts being moved to that place.

No offense intended...a consequence of referring to the experience as a CCOrgasm that should have been anticipated...since my initial posting I've changed my reference to it to CCAwareness...less salacious and more accurate.

Given that the Aneros device is a markedly negative contributor to facility with SKF (as I indicated in one of my first posts in this thread) I think its important to have practices that utilize it to achieve the vastly different result of physical orgasm discussed elesewhere.

Many Thanks and Kindest Regards,

xeno

Drunvalo's MerKaBa practice with extra hours of focus just on its pranic breathing technique.

Seth.

Seth,

Totally off topic...but this caught my eye. It would be great if you can share your experiences with the Merkaba/Sacred Geometry. Did you happen to take a FoL workshop as well?

Seth,

Totally off topic...but this caught my eye. It would be great if you can share your experiences with the Merkaba/Sacred Geometry. Did you happen to take a FoL workshop as well?

Yeah I did do one, but this doesnt look like the place to discuss it...

Is there a thread for weird 'New age' practices? :lol:

Seth.

Guest artform

Would appreciate further off topic discussion being done elsewhere. Would also appreciate recent off topic posts being moved to that place.

No offense intended...a consequence of referring to the experience as a CCOrgasm that should have been anticipated...since my initial posting I've changed my reference to it to CCAwareness...less salacious and more accurate.

Given that the Aneros device is a markedly negative contributor to facility with SKF (as I indicated in one of my first posts in this thread) I think its important to have practices that utilize it to achieve the vastly different result of physical orgasm discussed elesewhere.

Many Thanks and Kindest Regards,

xeno

Hi xeno

If anything I have said or done in posting here gives offence, I apologize. I do appreciate this thread as it is, but have no problem with the broader parallel/complementary phenomena discussions being moved elsewhere. My own interests include the integrative nature of these practices complementing other social and scientific in the larger radical reintegration underway worldwide.

For us, my wife of almost 40 years and I, our practice of dual cultivation (term gained here) in the last half year have shifted from wet ejaculatory sex, to bio-electric, multi-energetics and lengthy "travel/union-with-all" that resonates directly with the CCO energetics being described recently here by others.

Aneros can be many different things to different people IMHO. The particular mixed practice using Aneros moderately (due to chronic pain/other health issues) and Key Sound as both training triggers for energy awareness, amplification and muscle memory training are the keys that have reawakened earlier life experiences and a very open sensitivity to these energies. Neither are "necessary" now to access and cultivate these energies, and I am here because I want to explore the next steps possible along the my/our particular path(s), that is, my wife and I.

Chia's Multi-Orgasmic Couple just arrived for us and confirms that we are where I thought we likely are, within this traditional/evolving narrative tradition about these energies. So, I remain interested in your journey and reflections, and those of others here in the last month, and those here with similar/complementary interests that I have yet to meet.

Thanks again for this thread and whatever direction you take it next...

artform

Guest artform

Great thread everyone. Xenolith I love the feeling of your Love and support for the Feminine and our Sisters. Nice one dude.

the description of the CCO reminds me of my kundalini awakening in many ways. I was 19 with my first longterm girlfriend. we were both practicing Chias sexual stuff, and in addition I was meditating 4 -5 hours a day using a variety of techniques: Middle pillar exersize, MCO, and Drunvalo's MerKaBa practice with extra hours of focus just on its pranic breathing technique.

Needless to say during a dual cultivation session I was filled with a tremendous Light and heat that moved up my spine during orgasm. It felt as if my brain had used my spine as a straw to suck my orgasmic fluids up my spine to its centre.The top of my head Burst/dissolved in ecstasy and I had to stop immediately and lie down and promptly left my body. The next 6 month were very interesting. The fluids Mixing in my brain changed me. they would burst up the spine and i would intricately feel the different ventricles inside my brain and I could feel the glands in the mid brain secreting stuff to mix with the new fluids and then it would drip down from the soft pallet in my mouth on to the back of my tounge. The sweetest Taste in existence. It felt like my body would absorb it from here and it would awaken 'points' in my nervous system. I was constantly in bliss, sometimes in Cosmic Consciousness, I could leave my body at will, a Physical Extra-Terrestrial was teaching me the secrets of time and space travel (my girlfriend met Him) And I could become one with anything as my sense of self was completely fluid for the next 6 months.

It took a long time to Integrate this experience. I too had great difficulty finding anyone who had experienced the fluid/nectar side of it that was still living.

I didn't see stuff spinning as you described, I just became aware that I was containing everything and that everything was energy. At this point I usually was not aware of my body either.

I don't know if its the same or not but thanks for sharing :)

Seth.

Pleased to meet you Seth!

What a wonderful descriptive passage! I dont' know if you have seen my post here at the bottom of page 3 of this thread, but that was my solo CCO experiences multiple times, without any sexual stimulation involved at the times they were triggered. They were spontaneous energetic after-effects a day or two after a prostate massage and masturbation session in my later teens.

I don't get a sense of your age now or how far back the CCO experience you describe occurred, but for me, 40 years plus after the Intellectual Orgasms (CCOs), and some limited reading and exploring of Chia's practices since the early 1990s, my wife and I are now in similar circumstances to those in your story, with somewhat different narrative details in minor areas. Congratulations to you both and thanks so much for telling your story!

The following is described our major dual cultivation step forward this mid-July...

artform

This is a post from blogs at other sites.

BEYOND WORDS...

As I mentioned in last Saturday's [KSMO] Chat, mrs. a and I had another amazing advance/adventure a few evenings ago...

multitudes/multitides

Beginning in the Yabyum and foreheads "kissing", the energies were flowing easily and, after a good while and then briefly experimenting with other possibilities, we fell into our favourite Scissors, with still times, gentle G-spot massaging thrusting, still times, back and forth as intuition suggested...

The energy flows were all-enveloping, soothing, energizing, blissing us out...

Jack, this was the return of "through-the-body-travel" and the first time ever with a partner. Absolutely indescribably astounding!

...to be back in something like the IOs, but very different and age/body/relationship generated new and so so...

communion with all

... dimensionless infinite love...

beyond body

cosmic clouds of light

warmth

poetics

silent symphonies of total gentle ecstatic music

we, physically united in our bed but beyond that awareness, in disembodied union with all

then 2 hours later

awareness refocused for both about the same time together still, still in bed...

and a celebratory ecstatic prostatic orgasmic completion of this consciousness altering voyage

of being bliss embodied... of being in/throughout the universe/multiverse

of love without end...

and yet these words convey so little of it...

this journey is it

who knows what can be next?

many thanks to all

artform

as we rewire

we are all reconnected

PS After that "three hour tour" who knows? Jack, you'd like the fact that "multitides" was my subconscious spelling slip/intention when I began writing this post. So I kept it with its original intended; multitudes! Multitides is perhaps the best word in this whole piece that does approach describing key feelings from this incredible experience/union. Thanks again.

Edited by artform

Hi Vortex

Thanks for your interest. KSMO = Key Sound Multiple Orgasms, Jack Johnston's method and web site/community at: www.multiples.com Many of us came to it through Aneros practice and there is considerable inter-community experience/idea sharing between the two communities, each with their own Forum online.

However, for those of us practising as couples in both groups, I love your interpretation of KSMO because, not only does it facilitate us triggering and allowing the energies to roll (and roil at times), but it greatly assists energy exchange/sharing and my wife and I have indeed shared astounding mutual orgasms!

I intend to start a blog here and port over some of the key entries from my blogs at Aneros and KSMO to illustrate, and I welcome any questions and extended conversation about all of this here.

BTW, I was taken by your signature link, "Walking the invisible path", and visited taking a too rapid whirlwind trip along your path. It is wonderful and I am very interested too in linking the experienced reality of phenomena revealed in these ancient and evolving practices, with the rapid progress in neuroscience and related fronts currently. I would be interested in your thoughts on my youthful Intellectual Orgasms as described earlier in Xenolith's thread here.

My wife and I have Chia's orginal male and female books (since early 1990s) and his Multi-Orgasmic Couple is arriving in the next few days.

all the best onward on you path

artform

Ah, I have heard of the Key Sound method before, but don't actually know what it is? What exactly is it?

And YES, please do start your own blog here, as I am very interested in this!!!

I don't know what to make of your Intellectual O's, though. They sound very cool, but I have not personally experienced such...so have no comment! Thanks for all the info and reply, though. :)

For us, my wife of almost 40 years and I, our practice of dual cultivation (term gained here) in the last half year have shifted from wet ejaculatory sex, to bio-electric, multi-energetics and lengthy "travel/union-with-all" that resonates directly with the CCO energetics being described recently here by others.
VERY COOL! So, was all this attained via the KSMO method? How much did the Aneros or other techniques factor in?

If there is any administration of this site please remove these off topic posts from this thread. The lack thereof of the latter will be will be viewed by me as a lack thereof of the former.

If assistance to administration is required to identify which posts are off topic I respectfully offer that assistance.

In the meantime, seth, ananda and vortex, please take your discussion elsewhere...start a new thread.

Thanks.

xeno

Guest artform

If there is any administration of this site please remove these off topic posts from this thread. The lack thereof of the latter will be will be viewed by me as a lack thereof of the former.

If assistance to administration is required to identify which posts are off topic I respectfully offer that assistance.

In the meantime, seth, ananda and vortex, please take your discussion elsewhere...start a new thread.

Thanks.

xeno

xenolith and everyone here

To facilitate your request, I have started artform's blog: Ecstatic Energies and the Art of Living here with a record of our couple's cultivation this year, using the Key Sound and my Aneros muscle memory training. With that available as reference, I will now offer elements, beginning with the youthful Intellectual Orgasms of 40+ years ago and opening possibilities in ecstatic energetics, spiritual/integrative pathways, in new threads in the Taoist Discussion forum beginning with Three Varieties of Ecstatic Experience.

Vortex, Seth et al, I hope you will pick up our conversation there...

I am sincerely interested in your practice and experiences with CCO/CCA and appreciate your contributions to thaddeus's Chi Weightlifting thread xeno. Thank you.

All the best to you.

artform

Guest artform

artform and seth

I just stumbled in here to see what was going on..

ha! fantastic to hear your stories, so vividly expressed! thankyou for sharing. Please do make sure they are tagged well so that anyone searching can find what you have shared. Great Stuff.

Seth, what an amazing experience to have had aged 19. I'd love to know how it panned out.. have you told this story somewhere here at TB, and if not, will you do so for us? thanks, peeps.

Thanks cat. Out of respect for xeno's wish, I invite you to move these comments and pick up this conversation in my Three Variations of Ecstatic Experiences thread at: http://www.thetaobums.com/Three-Varieties-...ence-t6698.html

xeno, Seth, Vortex, cat and others all welcome. Thanks again.

artform

Edited by artform

Thanks Cat, Artform, and sorry Xeno - just one more. Ill Delete it when I get an answer.

I am a bit of a Noob when it comes to computer stuff. How do I move my postings to the space artform made?

Sorry again Xeno Ill be out of your way as soon as I know how.

Seth.

Thanks Cat, Artform, and sorry Xeno - just one more. Ill Delete it when I get an answer.

I am a bit of a Noob when it comes to computer stuff. How do I move my postings to the space artform made?

Sorry again Xeno Ill be out of your way as soon as I know how.

Seth.

No need for apologies Seth. I don't think us mere Tao Bums can do it, I think it takes an administrator, which as far as I know means sean. Suggest a PM to him with your request. In fact, I'd appreciate it too, so please include me in the request...thanks!

I'm glad that artform made a more appropriate place to discuss the things that you guys were here and I hope that sean will respond positively to your request to move those discussions from this thread to that more appropriate place. I'll check in some time there to learn what you cats are up to.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

xeno

Guest artform

Seth, xeno et al

I did send sean a PM yesterday (S,08) with the request. We all await... :rolleyes:

Thanks.

artform

Hmmm... the reason I came here was because I had a CCO. I know you think I probably didn't have one, but I'm pretty sure I did. Maybe I'm an anomaly or maybe it's different for women, but having lots of physical orgasms helped me have one. The only types of orgasm that slowed down the sexual energy rising were G-spot ejaculation orgasms and heart chakra orgasms.

The conversation in this topic evolved naturally, it looks fine to me.

Lots of threads on TTB wander in and out of various subjects.

xenolith if you want control over topics you start, request a personal practice subforum.

Otherwise please refrain from telling members how to use community owned threads.

Sean

The conversation in this topic evolved naturally, it looks fine to me.

Evolved off topic. Not fine IMO for the reason I gave.

Lots of threads on TTB wander in and out of various subjects.

Yep, but the off topic discussion in this thread would likely confuse readers about the topic of this thread and frankly I don't want to have to spend the time writing all that would be required to clear up said confusion. After having visited artforms' new thread it's clear to me that a new topic was appropriate.

xenolith if you want control over topics you start, request a personal practice subforum.

I don't want control over topics I start, I'm just trying to prevent confusion and misunderstanding in fellow members...this thread is meant to inform not confuse.

Otherwise please refrain from telling members how to use community owned threads.

Sean

I asked, not told. Provided reasoning too...reasoning which apparently made sense to the members I asked. Just trying to make a little sense in a crazy world :). I'm cool with all outcomes, it's the trying that matters.

When your partner has an O and this runs through your gv and concp and you feel satisfied without ejc this seems a madder of considered cultivation?

what are the implications of doing this and having the heart involved? perhaps a heartless person would be brought back to the origins of their heart? energetic implications of the spirit? pulling on heart strings here.

Edited by Spectrum

When your partner has an O and this runs through your gv and concp and you feel satisfied without ejc this seems a madder of considered cultivation?

Good for you Spectrum, focused inquisition...the answer to your question is no. It isn't. I'm a little tired so please forgive my abruptness in explaining...the steam is taken out of the gonad palace by facility with MCO...the steam (chi) leaves the gonads...one churns one's partner's cream to butter but it's of no consequence to the SKF practitioner...MCO facility allows disassociation of the gonads to the mind, indeed the rest of the body...a mindless penis in fact !...all energy that would excite one's gonads is lifted away to the MCO leaving the gonad palace static. Yes, it takes much mind/body practice.

what are the implications of doing this and having the heart involved? perhaps a heartless person would be brought back to the origins of their heart? energetic implications of the spirit? pulling on heart strings here.

Your mind inquires in a focused way...blessings to you for said: when mrs. x orgasms it draws my attention to her heart...and voltage shoots from her heart to mine but the gonads are non-vibratory...jing is non-existent...pull the liquor off as chi and the engine only knows the now, not the promise of now.

Not sure I provided the help sought...really tired...will re-visit this thread.

Love.

xeno

I've had a distinct taste in my mouth after prolonged periods of sex and then having an intense orgasm. What am I tasting?