SunLover

Celestial Mandate given for Angels/Buddhas to Lock Down and remove freedoms/free will of demons/devils in this world.

What is paranoia and messiah complex?

I think Tulkulike people make for great highly speculative conversation. The problem is while we're just mixing metaphor and pop cartoons for fun they may be creating hellish conditions for themselves with manic dreams of super powers vying with heavy depression.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

If someone is dark/doing certain things which come from hate/fear, they are scared, ignorant, full of blockages, low energy, faulty beliefs, trauma etc...They need more compassion not less

Light makes darkness light

Darkness doesnt do anything to darkness.

If you draw you will notice there are no boundaries just changes in colour in order to make white you dont put black you just put white

Edited by sinansencer

The dark brotherhood and their associates the queen bitches from hell are senior managers in the university where I work as a lecturer plus trade union official for the local branch of a teachers union.

One could but therefore wish that this 'Celestial Mandate' bollocks was true.

Do carry on posting please SunLover, you are making at least one old man chuckle.

Funny thing is everything the union calls management... management says the exact same thing about union members.

We call it 'industrial relations'.

;-)

GrandmasterP, can you go more indepth about dark brotherhood?

Or maybe just post a link or two?

Thank you.

Apologies.

I was attempting humour.

The only 'dark brotherhoods' out there are the ones paranoics choose to imagine.

Comes a point always where dark kinda tips over into light and vice versa.

It's a Yin - Yang thang.

• Like 2

If that's the case, since you think I do not have the power, then I do not have to worry about others hunting me down and taking away any ability, do I? ;)

It depends. You weren't given power...do you think you were given protection?

I also believe that the demons would not be/should not be dealt with trough anger.. so as long as we dont kill or torture them and the angels are in charge then im with you ;)

good point raimonio..There is a book called feeding your demons, hungry ghosts..

Apparantely what they feed on is things like fear, anger, pride, seriousness (the underlying feelings/energies behind the superficial words of the ops first post) lol

This topic is interesting although I guess one learns when it is neccessary. SOmetimes Ive noticed I get negative thoughts for no apparant reason, or an angry song, its like when good thoughts come for no apparant reason ..hmmm

protective shields

Edited by sinansencer

welcome back Tulku. it's nice to see that you've been able to get around your ban.

• Like 3

I'll assume this is not a troll ... Anyhow Sunlover, your worldview is full of contradictions. now I'll give you something to chew on. Have you ever stopped for a minute to consider that the world is exactly as God intends it to be, and all these "demons and devils" are acting per his or her wish according to the plan? In essence, meaning the world is exactly as it should be ... If you were a bit familiar with Buddhism, you would see how Buddha too uses the same methods, and his most faithful servants are former "demons" that have been subdued and subjugated. Kinda like the wolf that's been domesticated into a guard dog to keep the sheep in line.

Also, when you talk about all those nuns and monks living in poverty and suffering .. Have you given it some thought that it might be something necessary for them to do in order to evolve spiritually or to redeem themselves?

Edited by healingtouch
  • Like 1

Aren't demons and devils really just doing their job?

They're negative not evil per say.

Plus did you know that if you're enlightened, you can become evil. Not even for a motivation just for the sake of it. That's what the Dark Brotherhood is all about.

If you think the demons and devils are just negative and not being evil, if evil and good don't exist for you, then you should have no problems as well with angels and buddhas being negative against the demons and devils too.

I rather become enlightened and evil than to be good and unenlightened.

Haha, your so cute Lindelani Mnisi <3

Yes, your right :P

SunLover, I thank you for adding all this spice to this forum.

You sure have embraced the fire in your hearth.

To be honest SunLover, your right in many ways; peace, understanding and love is a fairywand, and cannot cut the rot of evil, just sparkle dust on these allready willing to open their eyes.

But it is also as sinansencer says, fighting for peace like fucking for virginity. It's a oxymoron.

How can all of humankin ever become enlightened when the enlightened never seek power to force change?

Why haven't the higher power given us the tools to fight evil? Why not give these on the right path invulnerability and laser eyes? Why not give these who have fallen to evil a true face of evil for all to see, and not just another human face?

I fear that Earth is a trial, a filter to the higher realms. Patience is the only tool we have.

Also SunLover, just for curiousity. What is God?

I was a atheist for many years so have my ignorance excused.

You refer to God a lot, is it a guy on a throne with dancing angles around him?

You have already expressed many of my points. It is time for the ones on the right path who want to become enlightened to have invulnerability and laser eyes just like how the angels up above us possess the powers of invulnerability and martial power to cut down all demons and devils seeking to invade heaven. Pretty soon, those who are evil will have their human faces torn off and be shown to the world and universe for the devils and demons which they are.

I can be patient but just for another few more years. After my patience breaks, anything and everything goes. God is Bliss.

The Dark brotherhood like Grandmaster P said is like a yin/yang thing. There's the brotherhood of light whose purpose is to bring mankind to enlightenment. I wonder what teachers are sent to other species though like the animals.

The Dark Brotherhood are those who keep us from becoming enlightened. Some members of the Dark Brotherhood are enlightened themselves. They say that once you're enlightened, you can choose to be good or evil. And the crazy thing is that you're over your desires so that mean the Dark Brotherhood just want to keep mankind from being enlightened for no reason just to be it.

This is not talked about too much because the Dark Brotherhood seem like the good guys. They would even heal masses and show compassion but in the end, they are using you.

The higher self of the dark brotherhood are those demons and devils who have chosen to reincarnate here on earth as humans. See what happens is that in the dimensions above us, there are both angels/buddhas in the highest dimensions and demons/devils who belong to the lower dimensions.

I'll assume this is not a troll ... Anyhow Sunlover, your worldview is full of contradictions. now I'll give you something to chew on. Have you ever stopped for a minute to consider that the world is exactly as God intends it to be, and all these "demons and devils" are acting per his or her wish according to the plan? In essence, meaning the world is exactly as it should be ... If you were a bit familiar with Buddhism, you would see how Buddha too uses the same methods, and his most faithful servants are former "demons" that have been subdued and subjugated. Kinda like the wolf that's been domesticated into a guard dog to keep the sheep in line.

Also, when you talk about all those nuns and monks living in poverty and suffering .. Have you given it some thought that it might be something necessary for them to do in order to evolve spiritually or to redeem themselves?

Ragamor say that earth is a trial, a filter to the higher realms and he is right in a way.

Many of the monks and nuns of this world were angelic and buddhic warriors in the higher realms who got too used to fighting and killing scores of demons and devils who seek to invade heaven. God created earth as a testing and training ground to see if these angel warriors and buddha guardians can use love as a way of overcoming their enemies.

However, this testing and training ground has now proved to be a miserable failure in my eyes. There is no way one can deal with demons and devils except to use extreme violence. To deal with animals, one must use the way of the animals. Can one teach a dog to eat using a fork and spoon? Of course not because the dog is an animal who will never possess the intelligence of a human being!

Same theory with demons and devils. Demons and devils will never want to transform themselves into pure angels and buddhas because demons and devils do not have the innate goodness in them to purify themselves of their own sins! This is why hardly any demons and devils wanna erase their material desires and get out of samsara immediately!

This is why I say that it is time for the angels and buddhas of this world to stop believing in the fantasy that one can use peace and love to overcome demons and devils. No animal would willingly transform itself into a human unless you put the clamps and locks on these animals and drag them into the transformation machine for their own good!

Edited by SunLover

It depends. You weren't given power...do you think you were given protection?

If i weren't given power, then you shouldn't worry that I am given protection now, would you? Of course you are very welcome to test me to see how much power and protection I have? :wub:

Edited by SunLover

Pretty soon, those who are evil will have their human faces torn off and be shown to the world and universe for the devils and demons which they are.

I can be patient but just for another few more years. After my patience breaks, anything and everything goes. God is Bliss.

So, you are saying that in a few years you're going to go around literally tearing the faces off of everyone that you think is evil? Do we need to report you to the FBI or something, to prevent another mass murder?

• Like 3

Just a wild thought here but maybe the enlightened don't 'seek power to force change' because they are enlightened.

Ones I know who are enlightened never talk about it they just ARE it.

• Like 1

If i weren't given power, then you shouldn't worry that I am given protection now, would you? Of course you are very welcome to test me to see how much power and protection I have? :wub:

I have.

The fact is, I do worry for you, tulku. And anyone who has a similar state of mind. Take it easy.

• Like 1

I also believe that the demons would not be/should not be dealt with trough anger.. so as long as we dont kill or torture them and the angels are in charge then im with you ;)

Even when dealing out justice, the Punisher has a very severe code of ethics which he stick to. In the same line, angels and buddhas when dealing out justice, should have a very severe and strict code of punishments which they should stick to. Demons and devils are used to dealing out pain and abuse for the sake of causing pain and abuse. But angels and buddhas should be higher than these demons/devils and dish out pain and punishment mindfully without the minds being totally lost to anger.

I think that any demon and devil in this world, if they want to be safe and sound, they should peacefully submit their will to the rightful celestial authority of the angels and buddhas. As long as demons and devils submit their wills and lay down their weapons, no angel or buddha would take advantage of their surrender and abuse them. This would be extremely dishonourable and any angel or buddha who fall to the level of the devil and demons would be dealt with accordingly.

So, you are saying that in a few years you're going to go around literally tearing the faces off of everyone that you think is evil? Do we need to report you to the FBI or something, to prevent another mass murder?

There many ways to tear off a mask besides physically. No human will need to use physical force. The masks will come off all by themselves.

Remember that tulku {or whoever his name was at the time} has told us, in very very absolute terms that he will not be here after 2012, so there is only 2 months left to chat with him. make it count! :)

In fact his previous posts are probably a good tool to use to try to reach him. Nothing is as humbling as failed prophecy's and seeing his fallibility pointed out may help him get down off his high horse...

This is like walking in on some dude stabbing a guy

"Why you stabbing him?"

"I'm not stabbing anyone"

"Then what's that?"

"Not stabbing"

"Looks like stabbing to me"

"You should stop looking at things in a negative light"