Guest RBSA

Freedom of thought

Guest RBSA

I declare i am not free to think and to choose whatever religious convictions i want .

Guest RBSA

I also declare i am not free to choose to work whatever i feel to .

This is in Romania .

Guest RBSA

I am surrounded by hypocrite priests .

And i feel i want worship satan as a payback . I am not free even to do that .

The nucleus of this country is the same , radical and partial .

And i have a ill omen there is no democracy here also .

This is Romania .

Guest RBSA

I am silly laughing . Prohibited but mad laughing . Like Courage the cowardly dog .

But this country was communist . How can you think you must catch up ?

Guest RBSA

Here you must say one way and feel other way and do another way .

Extremities are used to divide et impera .

If i swear and go to the church on Sunday i am still better seen than if i don ' t swear and go to the church . How can this be ?

Here in the UK we live in a democratic monarchy.

Seems OK, no real complaints, just the usual grumbles.

As long as you behave yourself then you're left alone.

Quite nice really compared to some dusty hell-holes around the globe.

We've never taken religion very seriously, in England at least, hence folk rub along pretty well together whatever their faith or none.

• Like 1

You still have the first amendment .

Yep, we still have that. Some of the power people here wish we didn't though. And our Tea Party is trying to get Christian religion back in our public schools.

You folks are moving along though. You have a long history you have to get over and put behind you.

I declare i am not free to think and to choose whatever religious convictions i want .

Thats an idea you should reexamine for validity

but thats up to you.

Stosh

If a butterfly is cut out of it's cocoon before it emerges naturally, it cannot spread its wings and it will die. Struggle is necessary for growth and transformation. It is always a choice.

I like that! Therefore I am repeating it here.

Guest RBSA

But you say one must change himself . Lao Tzu said that controlling someone else means one thing but controlling your self means a better thing . Or something like that .

Now i ask you how can you change your self ? What is the self ? Is it body , is it mind , is it soul , is it heart ? Be careful please in giving a response here because i cunningly ask for a unity and an absolute identification . And this may be one of the most important questions there is . What is absolute and unique ? Or is our self an illusion ? The illusion of the ego ? Is the self an ego ?

I am sorry to ask such troubling questions but how can someone change self if it is not known ?

10x

Guest RBSA

Is the self inner thought ? Isn ' t a risk in trying to change this for falling in the trap of introvertite ?

"I am sorry to ask such troubling questions but how can someone change self if it is not known ?"

never apologize for asking questions. you are asking good questions.

merlin once said "it is the doom of men that they forget"

hopefully in romania they will never forget christmas eve 1989

edit>one source of inspiration to me has been tristan tzara

Edited by zerostao

What is RBSA?

The astrophysicists take the easy way out of this question and simply say, "We all are stardust." This is not a wrong answer. We each and all are a collection of everything that we have incorporated into our body and our mind. Yes, body and mind. That's all the deeper I need go in order to answer the question.

Our body has limitations; our mind has none.

Guest RBSA

I am sorry zerostao but my internet connection isn ' t sufficient to view videos in an acceptable manner . :)

Ok . The thought of something infinite is also finite .

I am sorry zerostao but my internet connection isn ' t sufficient to view videos in an acceptable manner . :)

Ok . The thought of something infinite is also finite .

i am sure you are aware of timisora around christmas 1989 and the efforts and sacrifices of the people to topple a tyranny.

too often in some places these efforts are forgotten and a new tyranny springs up.

usa is not immune to this either

earning the freedom is one thing , keeping it is another challenge

Guest RBSA

Yes , i was born in 1988 , under communism and i know about it ' s history a bit .

Look the problem with Europe is conspirationist a bit i think . Romania got a bad name in Europe because of the gypsies . But this country is the only one that got it ' s name after the great Roman empire . I think the rulers are the sons of the rulers before . No matter how this country is called , democratic or communist . Here the politics and governments got a view of something big and untouchable . The mass obeys and dies when rulers push button . The same kind pulls the string here .

Guest RBSA

Now we get into politics a bit . I was too little in 1989 .

But look what happened in Greece . We saw some thousands of people on one side , ordinary ones , the mass , medium society and on the other side there were a couple of governers defensed by a couple of policeman with guns . A rupture in society so evident . I think there ' s conspiracy . A hand of people against thousands ones . There ' s something fishy here . And in the same society .

I think maybe there are some secrets protected by some . And the ones from government don ' t care about mass . They care only on their life .

There are some books i recommend written under the pseudonim Radu Cinamar . Good books written by a romanian . Mind opening books .

Guest RBSA

I think therefore i am . It is a saying . It is i the self ?

Am i the self ? This is a thought . Maybe i am a thought .

Maybe it is mind over matter .

Now to respond to your latest reply .

Your answer on the self is obscure to me yet .

Guest RBSA

Yes these wonderments and puzzlements are troubling questions . Maybe not for my mind but for me .