Guest RBSA

Freedom of thought

Guest RBSA

I was expecting a short answer . An evrika answer . About what is the self . A simple answer . It should be simple . Shouldn ' t it ? We cannot be alone in this world . So it must be simple answer . Maybe the path should be difficult but the answer must be simple . Like something was there all the time but i see it only after a long time . Isn ' t it ?

Guest RBSA

I was expecting a short answer . An evrika answer . About what is the self . A simple answer . It should be simple . Shouldn ' t it ? We cannot be alone in this world . So it must be simple answer . Maybe the path should be difficult but the answer must be simple . Like something was there all the time but i see it only after a long time . Isn ' t it ?

RBSA I can't respond to PMs from home via Kindle. Will reply to yours on Monday.

That whole 'cogito ergo sum' Cartesian duality schtick is just so much illusion.

There's...

No self...

Nothing at all.

So no need to worry.

Ever.

Guest RBSA

Beliefs are somewhat like coordinate systems . I liked this . And fully understood .

Being and Doing had a race.

Only Doing ran.

Being won.

This i didn ' t like .

I don ' t like this part of asian religious concept , as something like Tao never fights but always wins . I practiced different asian religious practices , no teacher only internet and this could have been the problem , and i ended like a vegetable . No will . I practiced yoga for example . Now things may have turned against me . I don ' t know why . Maybe it was because it is no good at all or maybe it was because i had no guide and did all on my head and yoga is too good to be practiced alone . I still don ' t have an answer to all of this .

Now if i take it objectively , even after all this years i practiced asian practices , it may look like i evolved , but only in conspiracy theories . :)

Just standing and doing nothing is no will .

Did your browser announced you of a malware on the bums ?

Guest RBSA

I like more the personal of what is more than the impersonal of how Tao may look to me , from what i noticed in these pages .

Guest RBSA

Now i forgot saying i had a lot of epiphanies while on asian practices but i still was vegetable like .

Guest RBSA

I gained big knowledge about other dimensions , realms and realities but i can ' t earn some food on this not until now .

Well vegetables are tasty and nutritious. It does help though to have a teacher and belong to a cultivation group you feel comfotable with be that sect, temple, lineage or centre. Somewhere we can be alongside real, as opposed to virtual; likeminded friends. Internet is useful but person-to-person is the old tried and tested path for effective cultivation. Even Taoist hermits spent a good few years in community before flying solo.

Maybe the malware is related to a linked point ( like a video someone put or an advertisement) ...BTW even here most people have a difficult time discussing intelligently stuff... though clearly here is better than some other places... :-)

I have looked and looked and to this point in time I still have not found any intelligent life on this planet.

(I'm not serious but just felt like saying that.)

Guest RBSA

Marblehead what you said means you are hungry for art but you trick yourself to be interested in the left side of the brain . Or maybe society interests tricked you .

Guest RBSA

Viator yes i was hungry for esoteric too . But our society or our society ' s so called rulers don ' t like open minded persons .

Thats because you been staring at the mirror on the wall! Now look around where intelligent life on this planet CAN be found... (I too just felt like saying that... hopefully you see yourself smiling and maybe even chucking out loud)

Yes, I smiled. I don't look in mirrors anymore. In fact, I'm not really looking for anything. Things seem to just present themselves all on their own without my help.

Yes, I smiled. I don't look in mirrors anymore. In fact, I'm not really looking for anything. Things seem to just present themselves all on their own without my help.

It's all dust on a mirror.

:P