Holy Days = Holidays, are unique to the flavor of the Practitioner

SereneBlue's post about the planetary hours is very important, as we will only be using Full/New Moon Phases.

Her post's guidance, can make YOUR Own Work more personal - it will resonate with you.

http://www.calendar-365.com/moon/moon-calendar.html

... is a Moon Phase calendar

New Moon: starting new project

Full: is the culmination of said project

Waning: decreasing, going away [bad habit]

Waxing: growing, coming into fruition [income growing]

Last night- was Full Moon

Sol Empowering Ritual - to be done in Conjunction with the Middle Pillar Exercise

Eventually- we will replace the Sol with other Celestial Bodies

Visualize yourself as growing very large...huge. Grow until you can put one foot on the Sun and the other on the Earth. Size DOES matter! If you can see yourself bigger than the Galaxies that is even better. See yourself in the darkness of space with your feet on the two worlds.

Draw up power from the Sun into yourself and re-direct it into the Earth. Just make certain one foot (I have always put the Right foot on the Sun) is firmly planted on the Sun and the other foot is firmly planted on the Earth. You need to feel the power rising up from the Sun into your body, feel your body being infused by this energy, and then feel the power flow down the other leg into the Earth.

Do this continuously for about 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, shut off the flow to the Earth while still drawing the power from the Sun. Continue this for about 1 minute. At the end of this exercise see yourself shrink down to your normal size.

Do this exercise two to three times a day for the next week. This exercise should make an immediate difference in your available energy and should also ground you. I will not tell you WHAT you will feel however I guarantee you that you WILL feel the energy within you and passing through you.

Many are unable to do this exercise for a full 15 minutes when starting. If you are doing it properly you may need to do it for shorter periods initially.

Once you begin this exercise you will experience some unusual things that will open an entire new world to you. This results of this exercise actually change based on YOUR NEEDS at the time.

Banishing- similar to "White Lightening"

The Banishing Wave is a technique that the Magickian can use that is effective against ALL entities in my experience.

There is one key requirement that is necessary for the Banishing Wave to work; the Magickian has to KNOW that the Banishing Wave will work.

The Magickian VISUALIZES and FEELS a wave, similar to the blast wave of a nuclear explosion, expanding and radiating out from within the Magickian in all directions. The wave should be seen as forming a pressure wave that physically and astrally "blows away" anything in its path. The Magickian should feel the heat of the explosion, the force of the blast, and should SEE the pressure wave expanding out to the horizon in all directions. This explosion should be seen and felt as an expanding CIRCLE or SPHERE, with the Magickian being in the center of this explosion..

The effectiveness of the Banishing Wave is greatly increased if the Magickian incorporates the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual. To do this all that is required is that the Magickian remembers what the energy of the Sol Empowering Ritual feels like and feel THAT ENERGY as the nuclear explosion that radiates and expands evenly away from the Magickian.

This Banishing technique, once mastered, can be performed instantly almost without thought and, as long as the Magickian KNOWS that it works, has proved effective (in my personal practice) against any entity or force that the Magickian wishes to Banish.

Eventually, we will substitute - utilizing various elements/planets, sephiroth, etc in the sonic wave phase

Yes, you may be on to something there :)

Personal testimonies- are very tight-lip in magick

A Magick Axiom is:

To be Silent- Hippocrates

This the reason I wrote so many books- to reveal what goes on beyond the secret veils

There is a reason behind this....i pretty much do not talk about my practices to anyone (except on the TaoBums) because i know that they would just stare at me like i was idiot or just weird....in the old days you probably would just be beheaded or burned at the stake.

People generally just aren't open to these types of things....this has been my experience....

I know this a common code which is talked about in Bardon...is there another reason behind this other than the possibility of being persecuted or becoming a social pariah?

-My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldGreen

There is a reason behind this....i pretty much do not talk about my practices to anyone (except on the TaoBums) because i know that they would just stare at me like i was idiot or just weird....in the old days you probably would just be beheaded or burned at the stake.

People generally just aren't open to these types of things....this has been my experience....

I know this a common code which is talked about in Bardon...is there another reason behind this other than the possibility of being persecuted or becoming a social pariah?

-My 2 cents, Peace

A Hermetic Axiom, ''is to be silent''.. it helps, by not adding extra baggage to a magickal working- like jinxing a good thing- spoiling the outcome

Western society is heavily christian... though their bible is heavy duty magick.

It is all encoded with Gematria

so a mage, might be anathema from society- an outcast.. or even, scapegoated/Azazel

Decanates show up a lot in magick.

72 Goetia/Book of Howlings Entities

36 x 2 = day/night

also Shemhamphorash- the [72] name of yahweh

side note- Anton Lavey in his 'Satanic Bible' series- loved using the name: SHEMHAMPHORASH!... never having a clue what it was lol

Good time, to practice with tarot cards.

Rider-Waite- 72 Cards- are the best for our purposes.

One can use a spread to decipher whether to do a ritual... or, use the cards for magick ritual... [the deck contains the 4 elements]. Can also be used as Tattvas- or, portals for entry onto the Tree of Life/astral travel

Also, is beneficial to learn Gematria, and Numerology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

Not much feedback on this thread- to accomplish what I mentioned a few posts prior

i.e., scrying, etc

I'll keep going with it- and see what happens? :wub:

I am keeping this thread relatively simple...

+beginners level

At Intermediate level- some of you might get into trouble...

Many here are 'ripe for magick'... because of the amount of energy/chi - prana/apana you have circulating.

This energy is what makes the magick, work- period.

However, it is also Food for astral visitors... like leaving candy outside your tent, in Grizzly Bear terrority

I am not sensationalising magick- nor buying into the hype... nor trying to scare people

I am being logical, though

Take 2 occult virgins, and put them in seperate rooms, and give each of them a Ouija Board........... the one who has been practicing Qi manipulation, is going to get better, faster & continuous results.

Most likely, the Qi person has latent psychic ability- which might account for the original reason this person is honing their energy to begin with...

...make sense?

I have been reading on my phone due to a problem Internet connection. Typing on my phone is no fun for lengthy comments. Internet will be back up tomorrow.

so........... ummmmmmmm.... let's set up our ritual toys :)

I was originally hoping for feedback, so I know which direction to take this thread- it is not mine-- IT'S YOURS!

We are deliberately eliminating 'religion' - so whatever ritual tools we are using- will only be extensions of ourself [no need to carve Hebrew letters on them, etc]

We are stripping off all the religious connotations - so it is not heavily patriarchial/yahweh/tetragrammaton

we are not mixing traditions- which becomes 'Chaos Magick"

[thus, the chaos]

Earth- a quartz crystal

Air- a feather

Fire- wand/flashlight is better

Water- a cup

Spirit- a battery

An area, alloted for your work, that must be considered, sacred

These tools, are used, only or magick

These can be annointed with your bodily fluids [use your imagination here], and consecrated. Holding them while circulating your chi, will do the trick,. Imbed them with your intent.

Google their indivdual use, and apply them to the elements, tree of Life, tarot, etc

When you draw a circle- rather than imagining/imaging with an Athame/knife, or Wand- using a flash-light is much easier ...seeing light projected. You can put various colored filters/lens on it- to change the color- thus the vibration/frequency.

The circle- is a mental construct... despite what you hear.

It will not Save you from demons... rather- it helps to contain your energy. Like cleaning off your desk, and making sure your pencils don't go rolling all over the place

Usually, a 'cone of power'...sex magick, sometimes sacrifice [not recommended!]- is energy gathering, to empower the Rite

YOUR ENERGY, YOUR INTENT, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR KNOWLEDGE, YOUR WILL--- ARE THE KEY INGREDIENTS TO MAKING THE RITUAL, WORK CORRECTLY AND SWIFTLY.

You want to involve ALL the senses.

Example:

I.. well.. "We"... have our own, seperate Temple.

Consecrated, Decor, set up- Permanently.

Incense is clouding the Temple- according to the scent/aroma associated with our working.

Love would be, Rose Petals... if one didn't want to consult Tree of Life Correspondances- using common sense, Roses

Tree of Life Correspondances....Patchouli- Jupiter for Money

Sulfur- for 'the bad guys'... Iron shavings, etc

Continuing....

Tree of Life Correspondances....Patchouli- Jupiter for Money

Room decor, candles- would be Blue

Symbols of Jupiter, sigils, Names of Entities associated with Jupiter

Aura would be Blue

[can also use Sol/Sun- with Gold, instead]

Not going to give the details of the Ritual yet- as we will be jumping too far ahead

Many here are 'ripe for magick'... because of the amount of energy/chi - prana/apana you have circulating.

This energy is what makes the magick, work- period.

However, it is also Food for astral visitors... like leaving candy outside your tent, in Grizzly Bear terrority

You say Chi is what makes magick work....although my depth of study is obviously not as great as yours i do not see much emphasis on storage and transmutation of Chi in the Western tradition....yet at the same time there is a larger emphasis on the occult and magick?

In your view why is this so?

Also what is the point of scrying outside of simple curiosity?

-My 2 cents, Peace

You say Chi is what makes magick work....although my depth of study is obviously not as great as yours i do not see much emphasis on storage and transmutation of Chi in the Western tradition....yet at the same time there is a larger emphasis on the occult and magick?

In your view why is this so?

-My 2 cents, Peace

Chi is hardly used in Western Tradition. It is usually called, but not limited to: Energy, Power, PSI, Orgone, Psychic mind power, Pneuma, Odic force, Sekhem, Reiki, Prana, Mesmerism, etc

You might read a Magick text that says to put your "thought" or "intention" into a candle.

When an animal is sacrificed- the blood, fear, etc., release the animal's chi.

So does sex magick

I am only using Chi, here, because of TaoBums familiarity with the term

-My 2 cents, Peace

Depending on the school of thought- spirits are real entities, or just hard wired into the brain-- scrying makes contact with either, the subconscious, or with actual entities

so how is the Qi used for magick, more exactly? why is it needed? why can theQi of other beings be used just as efficiently? what is the precise hierarchy of the inner instruments, i mean does intent rule over energy? what about knowledge and emotions?

to my knowledge this knowledge belongs to the dragons, it's impossible to activate without awaking and/or taming of the inner dragon

Some advise to start the Qblh @ age 40 and no sooner... what are your thoughts regarding this?

Similar to that regarding the development of the astral/influences body not having reached full maturity til age 30? therefore being unstable and not proper for...

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

Some advise to start the Qblh @ age 40 and no sooner... what are your thoughts regarding this?

Similar to that regarding the development of the astral/influences body not having reached full maturity til age 30? therefore being unstable and not proper for...

That has to do with cultural distortions... in some countries, you can get married at 10 years old.

Jesus, for example- had to be married, in order to be a rabbi. He was a rabbi, and also called one. He was very skilled in QBL, but died at age 33 [ALL this-- according to the myth, anyway]

I have been practicing magick for over 40 years- I started as a child... and I'm not crazy.. [ok, matter of opinion, depending on who you ask :)]

We are receiving a lot of views, but hardly anyone is posting on it lol.

Rather than being redundant, I am not going to re-answer the same questions, if the material was already covered in this Thread.

Search through out the Whole Thread-

Read it, and allow the material to sink in.

[i realize there is a lot]

All the info in this thread, must be used in conjunction with each other, for a safe working.

It is just very basic principles, and necessary foundational work, to build on.

When running a race, which leg makes you run faster- the left or the right leg??... same sort of logic

I am going to wind this thread down.

If the feedback increases, I will just keep up with it

I realize [now lol] that TaoBums is not the place for

a Western Magick Thread.

There appeared to be an interest in it, on other threads-- but I have a feeling, posters rather argue about Magick, than actually perform it...

But I am not abandoning this thread,

because I did put a lot of work into it.

So I am just going to move at a quicker pace, to maybe spark interest...

I am going to give a Scrying Ritual,

and then post the Ritual I did, and it's results

[Not for the Squeamish lol]

Review the material on this thread - especially Scrying...

On the night of the next New Moon...

This Scrying Rite is to be performed...

So you have a couple of weeks to become familiar with this material, and have enough time, to at least, make or buy, a scrying dark mirror...

New moon - September 15, 2012

HOW TO MAKE A DARK SCRYING MIRROR....

• Purchase a cheap picture frame

• Take out the glass, and spray paint one side, with flat black spray paint

• After it dries, reassemble it

• the non-painted aside- is the side you scry into

You can annoint it, or make some personal symbol, or element, planetary, QBL , etc... on the back [all covered on this thread, already]

Question:

If magick is purely subjective, is it even possible to practice magick incorrectly?

If so how and why?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

How to Scry By SaToGa

Courtesy Of:

Enochian Witchcraft© & Enochian Eclecticism©

By Salvatore Tommy Ganci / SaToGa

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SaToGa

Sons of Liber Typhon

By Salvatore Tommy Ganci / SaToGa

http://www.scribd.com/SaToGaWizard

NOTE:

This is an Excerpt, from 2 of My Books- Above.

These Scrying Lessons were created for scrying

'The Enochian Entities' [EE]...

However, the same techniques are valid,

to scry Anything.

How to Scry

By -SaToGa

Copyright©1995-2011

You may read about how great it is to scry the

30 Aethyrs, but when

you try, you get zero to minimal results.

Everyone has various innate

scrying abilities.

John Dee had minimal scrying abilities,

thus the reason for Edward Kelley.

I get a lot of Emails asking me how to scry.

If you are having problems with scrying, this is for you.

First, when you scry, you must say out loud what you see, no matter how trivial or small.

If you are solo, then use a voice recorder.

I can not over emphasize this.

The trail of images will at first be like still imagery- then it will suddenly pick up the pace.

Eventually, the EE will race through your ‘sight’

Forget the mirror and scrying stone if it is not working.

Sit about 1 foot away from a blank wall, with no print or design.

It must be a solid color.

If it has a crack or paint peel, fix it.

This small distraction will become a hyperbolic distraction in only a few minutes.

If you can not do this-

get a large piece of white cardboard, and use

that as your ‘scrying field of vision’.

I actually employ this as I can change the color to fit the energy working.

Light 2 small candles and keep them in back of you, on the floor, in range of about behind each shoulder.

Assuming you are sitting on the floor, facing the blank wall, about one foot away…

EDIT: TAOBUMS- TAKE NOTE! THIS IS *CHI:

Relax….deep breathe…

*circulate energy and expand your aura until it

encompasses the scrying area and wall.

You will start to see a blurry haze.

Put your hand up, right in front of the blank area.

Look between your fingers…

you will start to see your aura.

Once you can- the rest will come naturally—guaranteed.

Astral projection and remote viewing are all in the same family as this.

Your consciousness accesses these etheric areas- you do not actually leave your body-

your consciousness just views these multidimensional

‘regions’.

The Enochian Entities are Real- not figments of archetypes hardwired into your brain.

[believing EE are not real- will cause you problems]

Relax and recall to memory your ‘hand-shadow-aura’ play.

Say out loud- but in a low monotone voice- like a third neutral party, viewing what is transpiring.

Understand ‘someone is listening’…another person working with you, or the voice recorder.

*Inhale and exhale the aura field of the glowing area.

Allow it to grow, and grow more…larger and larger until your aura fills the temple.

Your eyes will get ‘unfocused’…sometimes known as ‘easy eyes’.

Whatever comes to mind- your inner vision or easy eyes- say it out loud.

Follow this lead- the trail will encompass more and more.

A ridiculous thought, memory, smell, sound, taste- things not pertaining to your ritual work-

may float in and out of your sensory

ranges- follow them and say it out loud.

You are training yourself(s)- and it might in reality, have something to do with the ritual, as it all develops into something else later down the

road.

If you practice this for 30 minutes, 3 times weekly- you will start scrying to the fullest potential of your innate ability.

Your dreams will become more lucid, as well.

ee223ew.gif