Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Everything is Energy, Seeing Energy, Balance of Energy

A very simple yet profound thing to contemplate is that Everything is Energy. So that automatically leads to the feeling of connectedness, water like flowing of all that is etc etc.

Also some people suggest it as a method to be able to see Energy. To be able to see Energy in my opinion is pretty much the most valid way of being your own guru. Other people can discuss ideas with you etc but if you can see Energy then you are actually seeing what they most likely are just regurgitating from some one else who regurgitated it from someone else.

So then I could see if what "I" am doing is "effective" or if Certain Energies are out of balance? etc

So just wondering can anyone see energy, does it help you with your practices?

A very simple yet profound thing to contemplate is that Everything is Energy. So that automatically leads to the feeling of connectedness, water like flowing of all that is etc etc.

Also some people suggest it as a method to be able to see Energy. To be able to see Energy in my opinion is pretty much the most valid way of being your own guru. Other people can discuss ideas with you etc but if you can see Energy then you are actually seeing what they most likely are just regurgitating from some one else who regurgitated it from someone else.

So then I could see if what "I" am doing is "effective" or if Certain Energies are out of balance? etc

Eveything is unconditional love. The beings within existance are what they are, because they denie and resist all the aspects of unconditional love that they have seperated themselves from. Thus they are not it. BUT... Big but... You can never truely be seperated from all that is. You can never truely be seperated from unconditional love. You can only resist it and create the experience for yourself of disconnection. It does not exist. Your "not being" something; does not exist.

The way to sense energy is to sense its resistance. First, you have to align with "unconditional love." you have to align with everything. You do that trough your utter surrender to everything and all that is and dwell in the joy that comes with that. This makes you much and much more sensitive to even the slightest of diffrence in "resistance" and thus allows you to literally feel and distinguish "vibrational/frequency" variations.

Edited by Everything

Eveything is unconditional love. The beings within existance are what they are, because they denie and resist all the aspects of unconditional love that they have seperated themselves from. Thus they are not it. BUT... Big but... You can never truely be seperated from all that is. You can never truely be seperated from unconditional love. You can only resist it and create the experience for yourself of disconnection. It does not exist. Your "not being" something; does not exist.

The way to sense energy is to sense its resistance. First, you have to align with "unconditional love." you have to align with everything. You do that trough your utter surrender to everything and all that is and dwell in the joy that comes with that. This makes you much and much more sensitive to even the slightest of diffrence in "resistance" and thus allows you to literally feel and distinguish "vibrational/frequency" variations.

Thank you for your reply. Im not seeing this Everything is unconditional love. Perhaps I can agree that everything is a mixture of nothing and something (which moves at different speeds, quantities), seemingly looking concrete yet being part of everything, I see Everything is Energy quite clearly, I find perhaps truth is not meant to be so pretty.

Also I am not talking about sensing Energy I can sense Energy, I am talking about "seeing" Energy, Auras. I.e Carlos Castanada, DOn Juan..if such a thing exists.

Well, I agree with you that everything is energy.

But I still have not found a way to pass the energy that is me through the energy that is a wall. And every time I try it my nose gets sore.

Thank you for your reply. Im not seeing this Everything is unconditional love. Perhaps I can agree that everything is a mixture of nothing and something (which moves at different speeds, quantities), seemingly looking concrete yet being part of everything, I see Everything is Energy quite clearly, I find perhaps truth is not meant to be so pretty.

Also I am not talking about sensing Energy I can sense Energy, I am talking about "seeing" Energy, Auras. I.e Carlos Castanada, DOn Juan..if such a thing exists.

Sure some people see energy, but not everyone. It might not be so important for you to see it. If you're not a visual person. Perhaps an painter or drawer may see it that way. Perhaps a composer might intuitively hear certain sounds and frequencies. Perhaps a lover may sense it trough sensations in the hand.

When you say Everything is a mixture of nothing and everything, this is true. You must understand though, that which is not perceived by you, is not non-existant. That which you call "nothing" is the part of existance that you resist, so that your identity vibrates at its unique set of frequencies and seems to be who you are. You might say, nothing appears to be not there, because you're so focused on something. Everything in existance, including you and me, is infact the same being (existance itself) pretending to be part of itself. When you're not it, you can observe it. If you're it, you cannot observe it. In reality, there is no observation, only being, as one.

The more fun question: why do you want to see energy?

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Well, I agree with you that everything is energy.

But I still have not found a way to pass the energy that is me through the energy that is a wall. And every time I try it my nose gets sore.

Yeah, that is what I mean. We are resisting many aspect of existance, including the wall. This is how we appear as this "physical and limitted" identity. We're just pretending to be that, by resisting unique sets and parts of "all that we are."

From a state of unconditional love, you perceive an unconditional wall.

You cannot perceive what you're not the vibration of. The question is always there for us to ask it. The solution is always there, for us to allow it.

Edited by Everything

There are many meditations based on what you are saying, imagining that everything is energy, oneself and beyond. It comes down to how much you do, and the quality of how you are holding these thoughts and feelings. Saying it outloud "we are all energy" once is not the same as walking down a nature path for an hour while holding the images and feelings of your being of the same energy as everything else. Its all mental constructs and little tricks of emotion or mind, but that is how the meditation works, thats what we've got to work with.

Seeing energy is not as useful as feeling energy, but I totally agree with the ability to become one's own guru given either of the two abilities. Feeling energy, one can understand whats happening interior of self; seeing, is looking outside, at other people and things, and thats not as useful data. Looking outside one can easily get distracted from the main goal of self-evolution. Feeling inside is a constant reminder to cultivate.

From a state of unconditional love, you perceive an unconditional wall.

But then I have to suggest to you that love is not unconditional and neither is the wall unconditional. Those things exist only in illusion and delusion. Yeah, it is 'materialistic me' talking here again.

i dont have an explanation for it,

but yesterday's meditation, out on a good friend's deck overlooking some of the red river gorge area,

i had not been in meditation long, but the resident cat, named "cuz"(solid black with a crooked tail)

anyways, i hadnt been in meditaion long at all, and cuz was walking up behind me and i could see him.

my eyes were closed and as i "watched" him about to step into my normal field of view, i opened my eyes and there he was exactly in step and exactly how i saw him with my eyes closed.

there was an abundance of good clean natural energy around, ancient trees and rock formations for example, but it was cuz's energy that i saw. then we played around a bit and then both of us went back into meditation.

maybe cuz is a jedi master in disguise idk.

• Like 1

Those things exist only in illusion and delusion.

People only want to see what they believe and believe what they want to see. Even they don't see it but they still think that they are seeing it. Thus it must be the so call visualization is playing tricks in their pseudo-physical mind. Sometimes, there are things seemingly appeared to be and people took it as the truth. Unfortunately, they are continuing to insist in their beliefs and live with it.

Edited by ChiDragon

I can help you here.

I have developed a method that I call "Opening the Door."

For $5, I can send you the pdf file describing the technique.

For $29.95, I can send you a DVD.

:)

People only want to see what they believe and believe what they want to see. Even they don't see it but they still think that they are seeing it. Thus it must be the so call visualization is playing tricks in their pseudo-physical mind. Sometimes, there are things seemingly appeared to be and people took it as the truth. Unfortunately, they are continuing to insist in their beliefs and live with it.

sleep.gif

Edited by zerostao

I can help you here.

I have developed a method that I call "Opening the Door."

For $5, I can send you the pdf file describing the technique.

For $29.95, I can send you a DVD.

:)

Hehehe. Yeah, I discoverd that technique after bloodying my nose a few time. And it really works although it often take a few more steps to get from point A to point B.

early in my postings here on TTB smile.gif , i think it was -K- and ralis, and probably MH too, who warned me of the dangers of belief and it is best not to be trapped inside of any "beliefs". so i discarded such things. as i found their advice on this very true and useful and agreed that this type of thinking does lead to mental illusions.

in my meditations i do not use any visualizations, intents, or beliefs.

i let whatever arises to arise, naturally and from Tao. i do not try to guide or control anything.

i reckon it is actually you mr. chidragon who is stuck in the belief that you know more than the rest of us, as to chi, taiji, ttj, and so forth.

your belief is very limited and very limiting, especially for you. your views and experiences about energy and spirit are well known on this forum. i hope that eventually that you may evolve further in regards to these things. try to keep and open mind about others experiences.

no one is asking you to believe anything or have a faith in anything. i sure don't. i only learn and grow from my experiences.

i do like your ideas about ATP but find your concepts on fa jin , low level and chunky. and not much good in a conversation of energy.

the type of fa jin you speak of is easily turned back against the issuer of such. i never speak to much about this sorta thing here on TTB.

as i am not trying to prove anything to anyone. i have invited a few bums to come visit and enjoy the hospitality here.

and experience for yourself energy in flow and a fa jin unlike you describe.

edit> after some basic fa jin play , then we can show you some fa qi and fa shen.

I may be mistaken here but I don't think he was questioning the idea of you seeing energy rather the belief that everything is unconditional love... (which i dont disbelieve or believe) leaning more towards disbelief though.

I may be mistaken here but I don't think he was questioning the idea of you seeing energy rather the belief that everything is unconditional love... (which i dont disbelieve or believe) leaning more towards disbelief though.

Yeah, apparently Zerostao had something he had to get off his mind.

I do that sometimes too.

Sure some people see energy, but not everyone. It might not be so important for you to see it. If you're not a visual person. Perhaps an painter or drawer may see it that way. Perhaps a composer might intuitively hear certain sounds and frequencies. Perhaps a lover may sense it trough sensations in the hand.

When you say Everything is a mixture of nothing and everything, this is true. You must understand though, that which is not perceived by you, is not non-existant. That which you call "nothing" is the part of existance that you resist, so that your identity vibrates at its unique set of frequencies and seems to be who you are. You might say, nothing appears to be not there, because you're so focused on something. Everything in existance, including you and me, is infact the same being (existance itself) pretending to be part of itself. When you're not it, you can observe it. If you're it, you cannot observe it. In reality, there is no observation, only being, as one.

The more fun question: why do you want to see energy?

Thanks for bringing some awareness. To answer the question truthfully... I want to feel enlightened and at peace all the time (resistance, ego), I want to progress quicker (resistance, ego)...sometimes I get confused as to whether I'm doing the right practices (ego, trying to understand), desire to be powerful, special, unique, perhaps different, disliked in a bad way, desire to dissasscociate with current reality, desire to be thought of as special and fulfill ego story. Looking back on this even these thoughts had a small perception of ego is bad or it is bad to have goals or somewhat shame based, or somewhat trying to prove the belief that all questions come from unhappy thinking.

Most questions come from a state of mind (thought) as oppose to the now

Edited by sinansencer

Yeah, apparently Zerostao had something he had to get off his mind.

I do that sometimes too.

mondays laugh.gif

• Like 1

Not to ruin the fun or anything, but there is:

Energy

Information

Consciousness

So technically speaking, energy is not everything.

• Like 1

Not to ruin the fun or anything, but there is:

Energy

Information

Consciousness

So technically speaking, energy is not everything.

Not to ruin the fun or anything, but consciousness is energy; energy is consciousness, they couldn't exist without the other, except in your illusion of duality. Information, also consciousness, also energy. All different sides of the same multidimensional coin.

Hehehe. Does that mean that "All is One"?

No. You got it backwards :o

One is All :)

As Woody Woodpecker would say "That's All folks" :P

It would be very useful in my opinion.

Once i could the energy clearly, no expectations no thought just there it was clear as day. But that went away after a bit :D.

That is as it should be, I think.

Flowing Hands spoke to this in Post #8 of this thread:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/24162-five-important-themes-of-the-ddj/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

That was interesting thanks for posting.

I believe it's a skill, and rather than being switched on all the time like it was at that point perhaps one can just "tune in" and then be able to see the energy clearly when one needs to.

Im sure it's different for everyone at different stages.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this