Sign in to follow this  
Whirlwind

Can I change my dispy name?

Yes please

Well enjoy yourself idiot (I can say that without breaching insult rules!) log in and password unchanged.

• Like 1

Errrrr .... yes ok!

(so many people with an identity crisis these days *sigh*) :)

I want to change my name to chi 2014. But not untill January 1, 2014. I think people should give plenty of notice ahead of time....So I'm giving about 15 and 1/2 months notice.

If you want to give notice ahead of time you have to fill out form 1376OP. There is a filing fee of $300, which can be sent to [email protected]

Money sent. I support internet scammers in this economy. Try and invest it in a good online Ponzi scheme - and maybe we can share the profits. Try and get Sinfest to send you some of his money from his government checks. It's not hard to figure out that people with over 2000 posts in a forum are either living on free gov't money or internet scammers. I support both - and may or may not have been doing the same thing in a previous life.

The truth is more amazing then the fiction, you see... I need a job :lol:

I wonder what Marblehead is like then :D

Edited by Sinfest 2: Judgement Day

I want to change my name to chi 2014. But not untill January 1, 2014. I think people should give plenty of notice ahead of time....So I'm giving about 15 and 1/2 months notice.

What happened to chi 2013? are you taking a gap year?

• Like 1

What happened to chi 2013? are you taking a gap year?

I considered 2013 - but the number 13 is bad news. Plus, I didn't know if 3 and 1/2 months would be enough advanced notice. Also the world might end at the end of 2012. Or I might ascend to a higher plane - and won't be around for 2013. Lots of reasons why 2013 wouldn't work out.

Edited by chi 2012
  • Like 1

I considered 2013 - but the number 13 is bad news. Plus, I didn't know if 3 and 1/2 months would be enough advanced notice. Also the world might end at the end of 2012. Or I might ascend to a higher plane - and won't be around for 2013. Lots of reasons why 2013 wouldn't work out.

Don't worry about Dec 21 2012 ... global apocalypse is bad but hey its not the end of the world you know ...

• Like 1

Just a thought in passing while reading the thread titles of threads recently posted to: It take magic to change your display name but we all can make changes to our own life any time we wish to do so.

I wonder what Marblehead is like then :D

If you think that I am occasionally hard to get along with here on this board you ain't seen nothing yet compared to the 'real' me.

Just a thought in passing while reading the thread titles of threads recently posted to: It take magic to change your display name but we all can make changes to our own life any time we wish to do so.

isnt that the magic of life? creation recreation deconstruction reconstruction inventing reinventing. it is high level art. the art of the magic of life

isnt that the magic of life? creation recreation deconstruction reconstruction inventing reinventing. it is high level art. the art of the magic of life

Ah!, the cycles. Yes, and even the changes from cycle to cycle is magic, if you will.

Ah!, the cycles. Yes, and even the changes from cycle to cycle is magic, if you will.

That's not magic its the Tour de France.

There was this dog...

The dawg was barking at me...

I gave him a chicken bone...

We became friends...

There's something we can all learn from this...

This one time I thought about changing my display name but then decided there was nothing better to change it to.

There's nothing we can learn from this.