portcraig

Tibetan Empty Force Master Tzun Tzun Hsue

Sorry I posted this twice. Does somebody know how to delete the duplicate post?
Done. B)

Nice post, very generous, btw. +1 :)

I had become a distant student a few months previously and had requested and received permission to receive the first level of tung chi.

Why did you have to ask for permission when it says on his website that you can just go and learn that from him and he gives you the price?

Also is there an objective type of demo that he can do?

When you are just feeling vibrations in your dantien - that's not objective - because your mind can create that in you just as well.

Basically you are just openning your mind and will and allowing it to be directed by somebody else. That's basic hipnosis 101

For example can you show him a mosquito and tell him to kill it without touching it?

Awesome post.

Glad to hear there are more quality masters around.

I would love to hear how you progress with this and how it goes/feels, and any impact it has had on your life and the like.

John

• Like 1

Pacala, I was just sharing my experience in case others might be interested. I don't think Master Hsue is going to do any video demonstrations of killing an insect or animal to convince you to go see him. I think he got most of his students in San Francisco by word of mouth. As I wrote before he told me that a lot of martial arts teachers went to see him in San Francisco.

Orginally when I first started communicating by phone and email with Master Hsue he told me to wait a year and then he would determine if I could get tung chi. I guess after speaking with him a few times he decided that it would be all right to give me tung chi. He said it would be an experiment because usually people prepare by doing his standing meditation for a year or so. Master Hsue wasn't sure if the energy would hold in my dantien but said I could try. I have to be sure to practice his standing meditation everyday to be sure it holds. I will go back and see him in a couple of months for him to check. Craig

Edited by portcraig
  • Like 5

Lifeforce, Do you know if Paul Dong does the tung chi or punching through process? Master Hsue told me that he knew of one Chinese master who did tung chi and he taught it one stage. Master Hsue does it the Tibetan way in three stages. After speaking with Master Hsue I guess the punching though process helps in building the energy in the dantien so you can use it for empty force martial arts or for healing. One interesting thing that Master Hsue told me was that after the student has enough energy in the dantien and they start the empty force training, was that the teacher transmits the energy used in empty force into the student by hitting them during the martial arts practice. Craig

The prices seem a bit on the steep side.

Empty Force master Paul Dong teaches for free to anyone willing to seek him out.

And Paul Dong can really make you feel his Qi.

Yeah, a little steep to say the least.

Level 1 $750

Level 2 $800

Level 3 $1200

Does Paul Dong do what this guy does for free? Does he have all the services that Master Tzun Tzun Hsue has?

Yeah, a little steep to say the least.

Level 1 $750

Level 2 $800

Level 3 $1200

Does Paul Dong do what this guy does for free? Does he have all the services that Master Tzun Tzun Hsue has?

Well, the methods explained in his book are relatively easy to learn, putting them into practice is another matter.

The length of training time required every day, over a period of years is what put me off about the practice.

1.5 hours, building up to 4 hours per day in one continuous session. A lot of people with jobs, family etc can't manage this.

I applaud anyone who puts in the effort to do this and I have no doubt that only good things can come from this level of cultivation.

From the small amount of standing that I have practiced for a few years, the benefits are worth even a small amount of effort and discipline.

• Like 1

The levels are given over a couple of years so it isn't like you are paying for them all at once. It is also offered to distant students. It would be interesting to find out if Paul Dong or the names of other masters that actually offer tung chi to distant students and if they do it for free. Most teachers who do give tung chi probably never mention it except to their students who have been with them for a long time.

Tung chi opens your energy system and moves the energy down to the dan tien. I had been practicing standing qigong for several years and I had energy stuck in my upper abdomen. Master Hsue during tung chi moved it down to the dan tien. You can probably practice techniques for years from a book but if you don't really have the energy in the dan tien I don't think you will develop as much as you could. I think you need a master who can look at you and see how your energy is moving and open up the blockages and move it to where it is supposed to be.

Edited by portcraig

I asked Master Hsue about names of other masters who had given tung chi. He told me P.S. Yu who had taught in San Francisco. This is Professor Peng-Si Yu and he died in 1983. Master Hsue said that he had students and friends who studied with P.S. Yu. Master Hsue said he did not study with him but that he shared information with P.S. Yu and P.S. Yu told him that he traveled to Tibet and spent two years there to relearn the method. Master Hsue thinks that tung chi originated from Tibet. Master Hsue said that P.S. Yu was a good man. P.S. Yu charged $10,000 for the tung chi process. Master Hsue said that empty force is something to help improve the desire to heal and martial arts.

Master Hsue said that P.S. Yu had some research done on him. He could get his heart rate and brain wave and blood pressure to attune to his breath. They measured it at 4 breaths a minute.

I found a link that talks about Professor Peng-Si Yu. It was on Doc Fai Wong's website.

http://plumblossom.net/Articles/Inside_Kung-Fu/Sept2003/index.html