Thunder_Gooch

Help with protection from taoist black magick

While this is a very interesting topic, I will suggest that there is a difference between "non-belief" and being skeptical. But basically I agree with this.

Let me start off by saying that it is my belief that there can never be anything supernatural. If it isn't natural it cannot happen. (This, however, is not based on any persons judgements - it is based on the laws of physics as well as other concepts.)

Granted, some people know more than other people do. If I went back in time 10,000 years with my cigarette lighter I would be performing magic when I lit it.

And it is true, some people understand abstract concepts much better than others do.

Magic is nothing more than being able to do things that are natural but few understand how they are done.

No, there is nothing 'natural' about my being able to understand what you wrote. I had to learn the written language. But learning is natural with the human species. A few other species can do this as well. Not all that special. It is just that a human's capacities are greater than most.

I liked both of these posts and I have to say, if "technology" is going to bite me in the A44 then there's not point in my helping it along :-) So the deal is to stop doing anything that helps it happen. Whether the required action be obviously pleasant or not to me personally seems to be a side-issue.

TaoMeow and Mr MH, I've understood that the magic you're referring to does not require belief to function Just like an H-bomb (or a reactor, to bring things back to actuality) does not require my belief in it to blow me to smithereens. So what's the smart thing to do in such circumstances?

In the case of a reactor, wouldn't it be "get as far the hell away as possible?" In the case of such magic/technology, what would it be? Somewhere in me is a naive hope that very "brilliant" magicians do not "bother" with the lesser mortals (i.e. me) because they have bigger fish to fry. Or am I being silly? Yep, would seem I am, didn't seem to stop a bunch of magicians blowing up all kinds of things (and people) prior and concurrent to me.

Still, aren't we on a "helpful" forum? So if Mo-pie guy is scared out of his britches then isn't it worth helping the boy out?

I'd personally call out the obituary-posting dude and request he stop. But if he's magic/technology-using and has it seriously in for me then I really don't know what the "best" course of action would be. Of course I'd tend to think he sucks and should show me some compassion. But heretofore, I haven't been able to make virtue coincide with power.

Well, for what it's worth, I believe Mo Pai Guy's suspicions about you are correct, and you just popped in on his thread here to intimidate him in the guise of offering helpful "advice".

Well for what its worth, i dont think pie guy has nailed anything correctly in the past month. All his accusations turned out to be nothing more then mass paranoia & mistaken identity. I would seriously look at the training your doing as it seems to be affecting your rational.

Now he is seeking protection from taoist black magic and your all buying into that too :lol: Whats next, freddy krueger and elm street, Giant snakes attacking you in the night ?

Come on guys :lol:

Edited by TheTaoBum

Well for what its worth, i dont think pie guy has nailed anything correctly in the past month. All his accusations turned out to be nothing more then mass paranoia & mistaken identity. I would seriously look at the training your doing as it seems to be affecting your rational.

Now he is seeking protection from taoist black magic and your all buying into that too :lol: Whats next, freddy krueger and elm street, Giant snakes attacking you in the night ?

Come on guys :lol:

Ah, more 'helpful advice' from a stellar TaoBum member. You already "bought into it" by offering your earlier "advice" regarding a novice, remember? You were being "realistic" (see above TTB's post). Well, which is it, realistic black magic or Freddy Kreuger? And now you're making fun of him? Sounds like he nailed you correctly, chum. You don't come across as legit in any way.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth
  • Like 2

Ah, more 'helpful advice' from a stellar TaoBum member. You already "bought into it" by offering your earlier "advice" regarding a novice, remember? You were being "realistic" (see above TTB's post). Well, which is it, realistic black magic or Freddy Kreuger? And now you're making fun of him? Sounds like he nailed you correctly, chum. You don't come across as legit in any way.

Christ what are you talking about. I gave him the best possible advice in the world. Whether or not wang wants to get involved is another story. I think he has other things to do besides saving the world.

But still good advice nonetheless.

Edited by TheTaoBum

I would like to enlist any and everyone's help with protection spells or fu's or anything else you think might be helpful.

I can't vouch for the efficacy of any of the following; this is just for your information:

(Taoist Talismans (Fu) must be created and 'activated' by a Taoist using special practices and ceremonies to be able to work).

Wilson Yong:

Wilson Yong will make Taoist Fu (Talismans) for a donation.

Here is his website:

Taoist Talismans

Here's a picture of Wilson Yong's Talisman to protect against black magic and sorcery:

fu3.jpg

Here's a picture of his Talisman for protection against accidents and malevolent spirits:

fu4.jpg

Here's some pictures of Wilson Yong doing the ceremony to activate some Fu:

bless_talisman01.JPG

bless_talisman02.JPG

Mak Jo Si:

Mak Jo Si's stuff is kind of er... untraditional in various ways, but that doesn't necessarily mean that his Fu do not work. He claims to have derived all of his practices and Taoist knowledge from Taoist Deities. (Again, this is just for your info. I can't say whether either of these two can provide effective Fu).

Mak Jo Si (formerly used the title Mak Tin Si) offers various Fu for protection against black magic:

Sorcery Counterstrike

Good luck.

Edited by Iskote

Christ what are you talking about. I gave him the best possible advice in the world. Whether or not wang wants to get involved is another story. I think he has other things to do besides saving the world.

But still good advice nonetheless.

You just taunted him with the Freddy Kreuger bit. And the purpose of your post is to try and get him to buy into it more, duh. You know Wang is unlikely to help out. You are being such a friend, here :glare: The more you post, the worse you look. Don't you have any other forums to hang out on?

Alright, I'm done with this thread and the whole MPG scam thing. Enough already. Mo Pie Guy, my advice is to stop airing all your laundry here. Move on, man. It doesn't serve your purposes.

• Like 2

I hope you know that the Wilson Fu are incomplete so that you can not use it by copying it from.

The first picture one can see clearly the draw on a part (black on the bottom) to render it useless.

Q

im done with this. your being influenced by something and your not even aware of it. in time you will see what im talking about and im never wrong about these things. ;)- pray.

Siddha confimed.

mpg a taoist has no need for magic. I did this to prove a point to you that once you reach a certain level no magic can harm you for the dao is beyond it.

A taoist master has mastered the path to the supreme ultimate. Just pray and train theres a lot to strengthening, purifying, and remove blockages from your energy.

• Like 2

I hope you know that the Wilson Fu are incomplete so that you can not use it by copying it from.

The first picture one can see clearly the draw on a part (black on the bottom) to render it useless.

Q

I stated in my previous post that Taoist Fu must be created and activated by a Taoist using a special procedure and ceremony. One can't just simply draw a Fu themself or print them out from a picture. Fu must be obtained directly from the Taoist who makes them. I just posted the pictures for interest's sake.

ah im not finished yet there seems to be some negative energy on this forum as of late let me heal and remove that.

Ya know there's a divinity to taoism most seekers just seek the power of the tao but they never really seek it for the righteousness of the tao. EG spoke alot about that and he ended up getting banned but ill reiterate something he said

"strive for heaven with the uptmost sincerity of the heart"

I stated in my previous post that Taoist Fu must be created and activated by a Taoist using a special procedure and ceremony. One can't just simply draw a Fu themself or print them out from a picture. Fu must be obtained directly from the Taoist who makes them. I just posted the pictures for interest's sake.

Yes you did stated it.

You do not know how people like

to disobey and use"informational things"

and add missing parts, which may work.

In this case not.

As for me I know that Mr.Wilson Wong

has manipulated his posted talismans.

As the bottom is the place where the

signature of the Taoist is placed.

Q

More Pie Guy, also just for your information, it seems it is also recommended that a person should break off all contact with the person who they think is doing 'black magic' against them. So if you except this as a reasonable precaution, don't go to this person's website any further and even close out your old email address if they have it, and get yourself a new email address and don't give the new one out except to people you know you can trust. Do not try to contact this person any further for any reason. Close off all contact with this person in whatever way you can. If they try to contact you by phone or letter, just hang up or throw the letter out without reading it. That is the advice anyway. I know you say you don't really believe in such things, but I just thought I would pass this information along, as you say, just in case.

If you do happen to feel anything negative or just feel nervous whether just from of your own subconscious making or not, you can try chanting the Medicine Buddha mantra for protection and for generating and sending out strong positive vibes:

Tayadta, Om

Bekanze Bekanze

Maha Bekanze

Radza Samudgate Soha

The letter 'e' on the end of the words above is pronounced as 'ay' (like in day). The above is the Tibetan Buddhist pronunciation. The above is the short version of this mantra. There are some examples of chanting this mantra on youtube. This can help to counteract any negative energy, whether your own or otherwise, with strong positive vibes. It is said that the more faith one has the more effective mantras will be. :)

• Like 2

Hi MPG,

Its always good to keep an open mind. Even spiritual teachers i know acknowledge the workings of the paranormal, like Tsem Tulku here, who has created a blog on it - http://blog.tsemtulku.com/tsem-tulku-rinpoche/2011/02/new-category-tell-me-what-you-think.html Perhaps you might consider sharing your experiences with him. He is a very engaged Lama, and if he feels your situation demands urgent positive intervention, which you need to express sincerely if you are to communicate with him, then there is a good chance he will assist you in some way. He could be very busy, and you might not get any response for a while. If this is the case, you can always try mailing your queries (for protection, purification and pacification) to his team of senior liaisons. Should you need further information, and if there is anything you think i could assist with, kindly PM. I grew up in a country steeped in supernatural beliefs and magical practices, so there may be a possibility that i could help in some way.

For now, i would suggest for you to go and do some good deeds and offer some merit to other beings, like freeing some fish or birds from captivity. Or go do some voluntary work in a retirement or funeral home. This will help generate quite a bit of merit, but dont be selfish - whatever benefits that you may derive/experience, always dedicate it to the alleviation of suffering in the world. In this way, surely, the compassionate Buddhas and Dharma Protectors will grant you favorable shielding from harm. If not this, at least you will be creating merit for future blessings.

May you be protected.

Excellent points here to be considered. I will attempt to address them.

TaoMeow and Mr MH, I've understood that the magic you're referring to does not require belief to function Just like an H-bomb (or a reactor, to bring things back to actuality) does not require my belief in it to blow me to smithereens. So what's the smart thing to do in such circumstances?

Yes, we have proof that the H-bomb exists. We don't have to 'believe' in its existence. The smart thing to do would be to see if 'black magick' exists. This requires proof.

In the case of a reactor, wouldn't it be "get as far the hell away as possible?" In the case of such magic/technology, what would it be? Somewhere in me is a naive hope that very "brilliant" magicians do not "bother" with the lesser mortals (i.e. me) because they have bigger fish to fry. Or am I being silly? Yep, would seem I am, didn't seem to stop a bunch of magicians blowing up all kinds of things (and people) prior and concurrent to me.

Yes, if we were facing death the wise thing to do would be to get out of its face. Run away!!! But some things in life we just cannot run away from. So we stand up to these things. We do not allow them to rule our life. If we have to fight to the death then so be it.

Still, aren't we on a "helpful" forum? So if Mo-pie guy is scared out of his britches then isn't it worth helping the boy out?

Absolutely. And my first response was an effort to help. I cannot talk about fighting 'black magick' because I don't believe such a thing exists. The only thing I can talk about is fighting the misunderstanding that such a thing really does exist.

I'd personally call out the obituary-posting dude and request he stop. But if he's magic/technology-using and has it seriously in for me then I really don't know what the "best" course of action would be. Of course I'd tend to think he sucks and should show me some compassion. But heretofore, I haven't been able to make virtue coincide with power.

I totally agree with your first sentence. Call the sucker out! Challenge their ignorance. Challenge their reasons for acting the way they are. Even challenge their sanity. Lead them on to make a fool of themself. People like this always eventually trip over themself because they have become so big that they cannot see the dangers in their path.

And I will state once again:

Black magick works only if you believe it works.

That's our Marblehead! No black magic nonsense for you! (Besides, if black magic really worked, the President would have choked on a pretzel by now). :P

(Besides, if black magic really worked, the President would have choked on a pretzel by now). :P

Hehehe. (But I ain't gonna' get into no political discussion cause y'all would then see a side of me I don't want y'all to see.)

Looks like I made his front page again:

http://barangthailand.blogspot.com/

That is a picture of a younger me, the guy in the n shirt.

I am not scared just wanted to do my due diligence.

is that you or your friends photo on the front page of the amulet we site?

guy with an N on t-shirt?psychic connections are maintained by agreements both made and broken. If I send 300 to a witch doctor and get nothing in the mail I send back anger through through the ether that recoils in my direction as fear. That fearful sense that seems to come from nowhere or have no common sense connection to the present moment is the psychic link that allows input from other beings. It's source in the recent past and nagging. There are beings who learn how to use emotional/psychic link

to instill fear. People who sell items like amulets are usually fake as the real items are very rare and snatched up by any monk who can find for safe keeping. Most, if real are stolen from temples, or robbed from monks, but this is very uncommon as their whereabouts are closely guarded. If real and are not in possession of a person who knows their original source the individual has no power though me be "scary" because he is psychically connected to the beings associated with those items(if real).. A real wizard/witch doctor would never let such items go, never.

If he is scamming for money through the net

He him self is also a scam.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

That's our Marblehead! No black magic nonsense for you! (Besides, if black magic really worked, the President would have choked on a pretzel by now). :P

Haha, the president has itself his supporters who counteracts it.

Who know what the president do for good luck.

Who knows if the president has his support of magicians,

since he is a important person acting the world even the

higher dimension and lower dimension of both sides has to play on tactics

and not let any little human interfere with their bigger plans.

Q