zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

I didn't click.

It didn't look good to me, that strange anorexic child.

I'm sorry too.

You cannnot un see what has been seen.

Many things I have seen that I wish I hadn't.

Many things have I learnt that I wish I hadn't.

Be careful what you watch.

Be careful what you listen to.

But keep your feet in the Wishing Well.

xxx

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 2

'Puberty Blues' Holland a la 2014? Social comment ?

'Funny' in that; the guy doing donuts in his car gets out while it is still donughting walks around, climbs up onto the bonnet opens it, gets in, does a 'horse stance' and grabs his genitals ... the mindless parents that sit through it all watching tv as son runs past with various weapons ... Olanti's version of pre dinner grace ... and other stupid stuff like that. ... of course its 'wrong' but ... I took it as an over the top piss-take on the whole scene .

However, I found it as I was looking for something else .... for which I will go back substitute potential offensive scene for . - a different type of baby on fire.

Ed; not Holland - Sth Africa

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Hi Nungali,

I've seen that all in real life. And it is just as wrong in real life as it is in that video. Yes, it was a social comment.

And "you" were not wrong for presenting it for viewing. I wasn't implying that. We do need to know what is going on in the world around us. At least then we can make better choices in our life.

• Like 2

Yep.

No judgement of you here either Nungali.

I just...

" Guard the gates of the eyes."

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Apologies to the Dutch (the band is from Sth Africa actually) , they have caused 'some debate' to put it mildly ; including their take off of Lady Gaga (which I enjoyed watching as well ... yes, even the carjacking part) ... and their ideas about 'povo-bling' ) I also watched an interview with 'Ninja' (the guy) and what he said about their art form ( a species of shock art) echos my view.

I am reminded of when David Bowie made a film clip here; part of it had an aboriginal woman on hands and knees scrubbing the road ... people were outraged? 'We dont do that here!" - no, of course we dont ..... no one hand scrubs roads ... but we do a lot worse.

I better not go on ... this is supposed to be about laughs not social content and Nungali getting his punk attitude up.

Dont worry Captain; that 'girl' is older than she looks ; Ninja isnt her jealous pervy big brother, they are partners and have a baby together ( yeah ... I think she is skinny too ... I had a skinnier younger looking GF once myself , she was born very premature and had bad health most of her life - that wasnt what attracted me to her ... it was her idea; but I liked her personality .

What made me laugh today? I'd better not say ;)

• Like 1

I better not go on ... this is supposed to be about laughs not social content and Nungali getting his punk attitude up.

Dont worry Captain; that 'girl' is older than she looks ; Ninja isnt her jealous pervy big brother, they are partners and have a baby together ( yeah ... I think she is skinny too ... I had a skinnier younger looking GF once myself , she was born very premature and had bad health most of her life - that wasnt what attracted me to her ... it was her idea; but I liked her personality .

It's ok man.

I totally understand.

xxx

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

You can read the plot on wiki

Here is a simple one; the couple wish for money, their son is killed in an auto accident and they get insurance. The wish to give the money back and have son back. Money disappears and son turns up at door still grotesquely mangled from the car accident and acting like a brain eating zombie. They wish him to go away. Three wishes gone.

[Twilight Zone theme fades into background]

i joined another website for employment/relocation purposes; and i didnt choose any avatar, so they assigned me this one

photo-902.jpg?_r=1405040745

• Like 1

Our new puppy is causing some mirth hereabouts today.

Shoelaces , she loves chewing them.

Stand still for a moment then look down...

There she is, enjoying shoelace.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

Q. How do you know when it isn't time to do the housework?

A. Look in your pants.

- If you see a penis in there ... it isn't time to do it.

• Like 1