Non

Making the penis bigger

Right, but scrawny "yin-looking" guys are deemed "subnormal" and the least desirable archetype of male by definition. They are considered below "most men" from the outset. Hence, you will never see Erkel or Napolean Dynamite on a romance novel cover.

Therein lies the difficulty. It's a superhuman uphill battle for them just to merely even get the CHANCE to prove yourself. Much less be able to succeed on a regular basis. This is why "yin-looking" men get very exhausted and depressed from having to constantly try so hard just to reach the "normal" baseline that most other men effortlessly START at. I'm not saying it can't be done - just that it is really a huge disadvantage to overcome to begin with!

Sure it is difficult.

Non

After reading many many of your threads and concerns, and being able to somewhat realte as I do ponder a lot of the things you seem concerned about myself, I think the best thing you could do is to seriously work on your Sacral Chakra, as it pretty much relates to all the issues you seem to be concerned about. It deals with attractivness, sex, relationships, and how you feel about all such things. This is something I have recently begun to work on for all the reasons I mentioned above. The main method I use to work on the sacral chakara is in standing meditation to do the hold the ball position in front of the sacral chakra area, but then to do an equal amount of time in wuiji position of just standing straight to help ground out the excess energy, otherwise it can make things a little hard to deal with. The other practice I do is simply a lot of lower dan tien breathing. I know you said in another thread that you don't seem to think its doing anything, but it does, just sometimes it takes time, and also sometimes things may seem to get worse before they get better if you have a "healing crisis". Hope this helps.

This is why "yin-looking" men get very exhausted and depressed from having to constantly try so hard just to reach the "normal" baseline that most other men effortlessly START at.

That is SO me. and people wonder why I am the way I am, and get mad at me.

• Like 1

The only problem is: how do I isolate the muscle between the anus and the base of the spine?

Same way you target and exercise any other infrequently used muscles- trial and error. Work out places close to it, try to get it involved. Specifically target the area with your awareness. Get it to move just a little bit. Then a bit more. Then you work it out more, then you've got control over it.

Non

After reading many many of your threads and concerns, and being able to somewhat realte as I do ponder a lot of the things you seem concerned about myself, I think the best thing you could do is to seriously work on your Sacral Chakra, as it pretty much relates to all the issues you seem to be concerned about. It deals with attractivness, sex, relationships, and how you feel about all such things. This is something I have recently begun to work on for all the reasons I mentioned above. The main method I use to work on the sacral chakara is in standing meditation to do the hold the ball position in front of the sacral chakra area, but then to do an equal amount of time in wuiji position of just standing straight to help ground out the excess energy, otherwise it can make things a little hard to deal with. The other practice I do is simply a lot of lower dan tien breathing. I know you said in another thread that you don't seem to think its doing anything, but it does, just sometimes it takes time, and also sometimes things may seem to get worse before they get better if you have a "healing crisis". Hope this helps.

base chakra, schmase chakra face chakra.

people need to just stop being so damn comlpicated. THe majority.

And then stop blaming it on each others face/base/schmase chakras.

Some people should look to themselves before trying to dictate how others should live their lives.

Try it.

Experiment yourself for some time, really strengthen that muscle (you will know when it's strong). And notice the effects it has on your body / self / libido.

It is not a panacea by any means, but certainly a key practice of paramount importance.

I know the anatomy of the tail bone area and still can't see how it relates to the prostate. Please give a detailed explanation of how that muscle relates to the prostate.

Same way you target and exercise any other infrequently used muscles- trial and error. Work out places close to it, try to get it involved. Specifically target the area with your awareness. Get it to move just a little bit. Then a bit more. Then you work it out more, then you've got control over it.

here's one: squeeze your buttcheeks tight and/or do pelvic thrusts.

yeah...................................................

Sorry I tried to help, some people don't seem to really want help as much as they like to complain and gather sympathy, as they never heed the advice they ask for.

• Like 2

Sorry I tried to help, some people don't seem to really want help as much as they like to complain and gather sympathy, as they never heed the advice they ask for.

I accept your help Im just frustrated. That's all I hear, and I get no results.

Well when you ask for division, and people explain addition/multiplication aswell, why blame them?

Shouldn't you already know addition/multiplication if you're asking questions about division?

:ninja:

• Like 1

Well when you ask for division, and people explain addition/multiplication aswell, why blame them?

Shouldn't you already know addition/multiplication if you're asking questions about division?

:ninja:

LOL - I am afraid this forum is sometimes too good for it's own health : )

If you want to get results you have to stick with a practice for an extended period of time: think years not months.

-Find a good chi-gung: you can find plenty of suggestions on the forum.

-Simultaneously work-out start working out so you can increase your yang.

-Third: stop beating yourself up, empty your mind of expectations. Expectations lead to dissappointment. Just stick with a practice consistently for a year. Look back and record your progress since that date.

-Trust me i've been where your at. I know how frustrating it is to keep banging your head against the wall with no results. Things changed when i learned the value of doing nothing, then things began to flow.

-I'd hate to see you ten years from now and still in the same spot. Its my understanding that you want to go into TCM. You can't be a healer (atleast a good one) if you don't heal yourself first.

-Peace

• Like 1

I read parts of this thread and remembered this classic scene from "Dr. Strangelove." Just couldn't resist posting this.

• Like 1

markern, great addition. :)

Agreed.

Well Im only doing it for the women. If they really cared about the other concepts you put in bold you would see a lot more caring and sensitive men with women but you don't see that. They need that and a bigger penis.They also need domination.

They also need to play the victim to get other men to do things for them. They make themselves look weak and like they need to be care for so that men do things for them all the time, only to lure them into a trap to make the man start abusing her and to start a continuous vicious cycle of then blaming the guy for ONLY BEING HUMAN. they also need to feel like they have to be dominate men by making them feel inferior, always trying to get a one up on men. Always about a power struggle to get a false sense of security, because at the same time they accept abuse and torture other men in the process.

Even to the point of letting men abuse them and dominate them at the same time mixing it with sex to make other men feel bad and sorry because the other men get to have sex and abuse and dominate them which make them more powerful......... and the woman their lapdog. for a false sense of security.

or to just make men feel bad, hurt them, torture them, gain power over, etc.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

I read parts of this thread and remembered this classic scene from "Dr. Strangelove." Just couldn't resist posting this.

Haha that cracked me up

Non, with your attitudes towards woman I don't think you'll have a whole lot of chances to show off your 'thing' whether its big or small.

I can only repeat again, you have an extremely negative viewpoint of woman. They'll sense it a mile away and you'll repeatedly create bad situations. Your prejudice, literally pre judging every woman you come in contact is guaranteed to drive them away.

Drop the prejudice, try to see woman as just like yourself, human beings trying to get a long in the world. Stop the categorizing theorizing bullshit and see each person as individual you know nothing about it.

If you can't drop the prejudice, give up on woman for a while, clear your head of them for a year or two. Stop your crusade, it taking up too much of your thoughts and time.

Michael

• Like 3

Hey Non

I realize you didn't really appreciate my last tid bit of advice concerning chakras, but after further consideration I think I'm going to change which chakra I beleive you should concentrate upon. I had recommended the sacral chakra because that is the chakra that relates how you feel about others. But I think that you should work on your solar plexus chakra because that is the chakra that concerns how you feel about yourself, yang energy, and the one that attracts women, ALL issues that seem to be problematic for you. You might say it does not work, but let me ask you? have you tried it for any sustained length of time yet?

• Like 2

Non, with your attitudes towards woman I don't think you'll have a whole lot of chances to show off your 'thing' whether its big or small.

I can only repeat again, you have an extremely negative viewpoint of woman. They'll sense it a mile away and you'll repeatedly create bad situations. Your prejudice, literally pre judging every woman you come in contact is guaranteed to drive them away.

Drop the prejudice, try to see woman as just like yourself, human beings trying to get a long in the world. Stop the categorizing theorizing bullshit and see each person as individual you know nothing about it.

If you can't drop the prejudice, give up on woman for a while, clear your head of them for a year or two. Stop your crusade, it taking up too much of your thoughts and time.

Michael

Icant, itfeels hopeless

Icant, itfeels hopeless

Winston Churhill was and is considered one of the greatest leaders in his age. He helped England triumph over the Nazis when everyone else thought it was a hopeless battle: a much greater challenge than getting laid. He lived through dark-times and this is was his advice to others also going through darkness as well:

"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill

-Whether you realize it or not Non you are a man! In your blood and genes you carry the same potential (both good and bad) of every single man that has walked the earth, you can be as great as Churchill or Buddha or simply stay where you're at. You can be as great as the greatest men who ever walked this earth, but you have to take the first step, you have to take action for yourself, if you don't no one will.

-My favorite inspirational scene from my favorite movie of all time.

• Like 1

not another PUA scheme.

All this work for a woman. to conform to some social standard... besides i don't have the time nor money.nor the will to feed the whole cmmercialized PUA society.

Edited by Non

not another PUA scheme.

All this work for a woman. to conform to some social standard... besides i don't have the time nor money.nor the will to feed the whole cmmercialized PUA society.

Not pua stuff... although Bayer's marketing is kind of puaish sometimes.

Those guys are my buds. All came about because one of the guys had a major heart opening (decker), started getting off the wall success with women and relationships (shitty shirts, wimpy look, 'yin' as hell), and another of the guys was like 'what the fuck.' (bayer)

Authentic man program was the result.

The point being in improving yourself and improving your life, people and women naturally want to be a part of it.

That even if you do get this 'yang' stuff you think you need... what kind of life and world would you be inviting women and others into?

John

• Like 1

Icant, itfeels hopeless

Its never hopeless. To me its not even about woman, its about prejudice, a very strong one. Smart people can be prejudice, because there is some truth to all of them, its just not the whole truth. But if you keep focused on the one slim piece you'll spend your life bigoted and you'll miss out on friendships and learning.

We have to fight against our bigotries and fears. The best way is head on. Make a friend, a female one. Join a class, a club, do a favor, bring some desert to work, look for someone in need, stop for a downed motorist (I did,& gave nice woman a jump today)(for her battery) etc.

If you put your mind to it, you will do it, opportunities will come. I'm not talking getting laid, or a date, I want you to have some honest conversations with woman, young old or whatever. Look for openings and go out of your to take them.

Undoubtedly you have points about evolution and our crappy culture, but beneath the fascade people are capable of being caring and loving. You only just have to find one, believe me there is somone (no 100's, probably 1,000s of girls, course thats out of 3 billion) out there open to you.

Hell start here, right now. PM one of the woman you admire on The Bums. PM and be honest, say you're not good with woman, does she have any advice for you..?..etc. Get in a conversation be sure your complimentary and not adverserial.

Unasked for advice :mellow: , but I'm guessing I've been close to where you are now. Its hard, but sometimes we find what we're looking for.

Michael