Non

Making the penis bigger

How about starting to practce the iner smile and or healing sounds Non? Try to go the route Dmatawards went.

yea Im learning it in my qigong and taiji class at school. The one by Nian Zu Li.

Does anyone know any really good versions? There are so many... and the six characters are always diff.

Kidneys is "chueyyyyyy"

Heart is "herhhhhh" but more like "uhh" like in the british sounding "water/wauhtuh"

Spleen is "hooooo" long sounding like in "shoot"

Lungs is "shiahh", liver is "shoooo" long sounding again like in "shoot"

Triple Warmer is "sheeee" like in "sheet". Of course these are just the sounds not the pinyin.

Liu Zi Jue.

Also... I have scoliosis and sometimes I feel like that it will take longer to heal myself because since I have scoliosis there is stagnation on the parts of my spine that the chakras lie. Eg, my curve is right at the level of the liver, a convex curve to the right, towards the liver. Then lumbar region is the opposite. So it's been hard to do the MCO and stuff. Then again maybe it just means I need to keep working on it.

Alright, thanks for the suggestions all. I took a huge (huge) walk today like 3-4 miles outside. I want to do it in the morning though.

Dmattwads do you have anything for the throat chakra? I just give it the blue colored energy.

Edited by Non

That or homeopathy... the remedy Pulsatilla has as one if its indications specifically "fear of women" lol, seriously.

I believe homeopathy "works". But purely through placebo. THere has been done many studies on homeopathy and when they are all reviewed together they show zero effect. It is extremely unlikely that something that has been looked at that well should have an efect. At least not more than a tiny, tiny efect. Even herbs that haven`t traditionally been claimed to have more than a small or moderate efects usually turn out to have clear albeit small or moderate efects when studied well.

I have read that a placebo efect of about 35% improvement in a condition is the average when someone believes in a treatment. I think a cultivator that believes in a treatment that has no efects beyond belief will probably get an even greater improvement than the average person because a cultivator has developed strong "NLP skills" so whenever they believe something or intend something their mind and body "obeys".

yea Im learning it in my qigong and taiji class at school. The one by Nian Zu Li.

Does anyone know any really good versions? There are so many... and the six characters are always diff.

Kidneys is "chueyyyyyy"

Heart is "herhhhhh" but more like "uhh" like in the british sounding "water/wauhtuh"

Triple Warmer is "sheeee" like in "sheet". Of course these are just the sounds not the pinyin.

Liu Zi Jue.

Also... I have scoliosis and sometimes I feel like that it will take longer to heal myself because since I have scoliosis there is stagnation on the parts of my spine that the chakras lie. Eg, my curve is right at the level of the liver, a convex curve to the right, towards the liver. Then lumbar region is the opposite. So it's been hard to do the MCO and stuff. Then again maybe it just means I need to keep working on it.

Alright, thanks for the suggestions all. I took a huge (huge) walk today like 3-4 miles outside. I want to do it in the morning though.

Dmattwads do you have anything for the throat chakra? I just give it the blue colored energy.

Good to hear you are learning the sounds. I am getting a lot out of them these days. THey are my most important emotional healing tool now. One thing that can be good to remember is that even if you can`t bring forth specific emotional qualities you want in the organs, the sound, colour and smiling at the organ still makes it work in teh right direction. You know many people have trouble in teh begining with genereating the feeling of confidence or happiness for hte secret smile or emotions such as trust in the spleen and kindness in the liver, but that does not prevent progress because of the other stuff I mentioned. THat can be good to remember if it feels frustrating.

I have a very minor scoliosis myself. It is so small that it is likely to disapear with further practice. What worries me more is that I have spndilosis (or spondylitis, can`t remember the english name properly). I have almost entirely gotten rid of it through practice but I think it has still left obstructions in my body that might bring me pain when energy comes to clean it out later on.

I love taking long walks. It feels good during and leaves me feeling great afterwards.

Kidneys is "chueyyyyyy"

Liu Zi Jue.

I personally use the healing sounds as taught by Mantak Chia, but I'd just say go with the ones you are taught because I think what is really important is consistency. I can't prove this, just a huntch, but I personally believe that the longer you do a specific healing sound, the more your body tunes into that specific frequency and the effectiveness increases, again just a gut feeling I have.

As far as the throat chakra, I'd say the same thing again, if/when you do the MCO just keep the chi there a little longer and let it do its work. I used to have problems with a rather scratchy voice that would flair up on me. So during the course of my MCO I would pause the chi in my throat chakra for a few minuets and let it burn off the blockages. Then for a few days after doing that for a little while I started to hack up all this nasty goo, but since then the scratchy voice problem has gone away. :-)

p.s. and yes a nice clear sky blue color is the throat chakras color, and tends to resonate well with it.

Edited by dmattwads

I believe homeopathy "works". But purely through placebo. THere has been done many studies on homeopathy and when they are all reviewed together they show zero effect. It is extremely unlikely that something that has been looked at that well should have an efect. At least not more than a tiny, tiny efect. Even herbs that haven`t traditionally been claimed to have more than a small or moderate efects usually turn out to have clear albeit small or moderate efects when studied well.

I have read that a placebo efect of about 35% improvement in a condition is the average when someone believes in a treatment. I think a cultivator that believes in a treatment that has no efects beyond belief will probably get an even greater improvement than the average person because a cultivator has developed strong "NLP skills" so whenever they believe something or intend something their mind and body "obeys".

How ever they work, I love them. I used to have very bad allergies, but I no longer do after taking homeopathics. I've also used them to great effect for several emtional issues, to me they kind of seem like putting nitros on your qigong, greatly accelerating what you are trying to accomplish, as homeopathy works at an energetic level.

How ever they work, I love them. I used to have very bad allergies, but I no longer do after taking homeopathics. I've also used them to great effect for several emtional issues, to me they kind of seem like putting nitros on your qigong, greatly accelerating what you are trying to accomplish, as homeopathy works at an energetic level.

Yeah, but when you give them to a hundred people and you give another hundred people a placebo and tell them it is homeopathy the group who got the homeopathy pills does no better than the placebo group. In other words the entire efect is placebo. And if a statisticly anomaly lead to an actual efects being disguised the efect would have to normally be incredibly small to get covered up by a statistical anomaly. Given that htere has now been done many studies on Homeopathy and metastudies of the studies show that there is zero efecs when the studies are looked at as a whole then Homeopathy is disproved entirely.

I think homeopathy is a thing you can close yourself off to, since it's energetic and subtle. Also... I think the laboratory grade ones are best, not the ones commercially sold in stores.

I think homeopathy is a thing you can close yourself off to, since it's energetic and subtle. Also... I think the laboratory grade ones are best, not the ones commercially sold in stores.

I can see how htat can be the case but the studies wold then show that everybody studied closes themselves of to it. That does not seem very plausible.

I think this just goes to show that women don't really know what they want lol (no offence), because I know several guys who have the biggest warmest fuzziest hearts out there, but who's solar plexus' are pretty weak and they can't get girls for squat.

Open heart reaches to the depths penis cant even begin to touch .

It indicates that the person has lost much of their fear and with that they are not scared to love as they have nothing to lose.

how can you tell?

how does the man or woman who possesses and embodies a big sexy open heart look, sound, act, and feel to you?

I am talking only from personal expirience and from what I discussed with my friends.

You see when heart cracks open and is not closing back up again ,it makes person very attractive.It gives away beutiful pshycic fragnace that everyone can feel conciously or subconciosly depending on the person.

They have integrity,sense of purpose ,lack of fear,and soft ,but strong heart that is ready to patiently face up whatever comes along .

• Like 2

It indicates that the person has lost much of their fear and with that they are not scared to love as they have nothing to lose.

I wasn't talking about the penis either ;-). Perhaps for the rare woman who herself has an open heart this might be true, but for the vast majority of females out there they seem to care less about how open a man's heart is. It predominately about the solar plexus/confidence/assertiveness.

• Like 1

I wasn't talking about the penis either ;-). Perhaps for the rare woman who herself has an open heart this might be true, but for the vast majority of females out there they seem to care less about how open a man's heart is. It predominately about the solar plexus/confidence/assertiveness.

I am aware you werent talking about penis either,I have just mentioned it due to the poplular belief nowadays.Maybe not in a very clear way though,so let me explain myself.

In my opinion after the solar plexus area opens/relaxes and softens up-heart begins to open and stops closing in self defense,and this brings emotional -psycholigcal change and ability to attract in general in much easier manners(anything from situations,opposite sex,etc.).

Therefore "heart is where it is at"-beneficial on any level.

Majority of girls however in my belief do want a man with the open heart.This doesent mean fuzzy,fluffy Mr Nice Guy who becomes dishartened when the girl doesent understand him,it would be someone who meets rejection and euphoria with the same rhytam of patience and know how to choose his emotional food.

It is a hurricane of a man in comparison to a little breeze.

Now if you meant that majority of girls hurt mans heart -it is true,that is one of the things we people tend to do a lot to each other regardless of gender.So it is good to try start from oneself and stop the chain of abuse by being able to go beyond emotions and radiate instead of soaking in .

Act locally ,influence globally.Everything spreads and has effect all over univirese,it is not to be undermined.

Once I have read on some tantric buddhist leaflet how they practise taking all dissapointment,"negative"stuff and problems as a tool and turn it around for their benefit.Than I was thinking -that sounds so smart and was trying to figure out how to do it inside of me ever since and it has been so helpful.

I don't think there is a polarization of the 3rd and 4th chakra, heart vs. solar plexus. Typically, when your solar plexus opens up, you acquire the genuine strength that is necessary to be open-hearted, because let's face it, in today's world, it takes guts, and balls, to allow people into your heart. You don't see frightened, wounded, ungrounded people walking around courageously embracing everyone in their midst. No, the people who do this are loving because they are strong. Those who spend years settling for the love they can get from their cat are those who long for love but who haven't yet found the strength within to expand their search.

I spent the first half of 2009 working with chakra affirmations, six months of carefully composed affirmations for each chakra. I had just started my nei kung practice too, but the app. 3000 affirmations I recited in unison with my breath, per chakra, definitely had an effect.

"Eastern Body, Western Mind" by Judith Anodea is a great book on chakra psychology.

How ever they work, I love them.

It's all about signal, in both placebo and homeopathy cases. When someone is healthy and things are functioning normally, the cells are all sending normalized, homeostatic signals to each other, not just through the nerve network, but via hormones, and weak level UV light (biophotons). When injured or out of balance, they send out signals similarly out of wack. Many times, the best treatment can be to restore proper signal and signal flow, that the body will re-normalize, instead of focusing on how things are broken and hopeless.

Modern researchers like Masaru Emoto have shown that water is an amazing signal carrier molecule. Homeopathy functions under the principle of taking an effective treatment for something and diluting it so drastically that literally nothing is retained from the original, save the positive signal. Placebos elicit a similar, but twofold approach: first, they give the recipient tangible "medicine", thereby relaxing them, removing stress, and allowing all systems to function more effectively, including those that repair; second, they allow the patient to "cheat" the positive signal.

We are such amazing machines!

I don't think there is a polarization of the 3rd and 4th chakra, heart vs. solar plexus. Typically, when your solar plexus opens up, you acquire the genuine strength that is necessary to be open-hearted, because let's face it, in today's world, it takes guts, and balls, to allow people into your heart. You don't see frightened, wounded, ungrounded people walking around courageously embracing everyone in their midst. No, the people who do this are loving because they are strong. Those who spend years settling for the love they can get from their cat are those who long for love but who haven't yet found the strength within to expand their search.

I spent the first half of 2009 working with chakra affirmations, six months of carefully composed affirmations for each chakra. I had just started my nei kung practice too, but the app. 3000 affirmations I recited in unison with my breath, per chakra, definitely had an effect.

"Eastern Body, Western Mind" by Judith Anodea is a great book on chakra psychology.

I remember reading in another of her books that Judith Anodea spoke about how difficult it is to open a chakra higher up if a chakra lower than it is not fully developed. After further consideration of Suninmyeye's point I now better understand what she meant, and agree. It is true that I do have several friends who seem to be very sensitive in their heart, but who get stomped on, the Mr. Fuzzy nice guys, that perhaps its not so much an issue of their heart as it is a weak solar plexus, and due to that they have not been able to truely make it to the heart opening point, even though they always say things like "I have such a big heart to share, why don't girls want that" ect... but perhaps what they mistake for a "big heart" n such is really more of an insecure sentimentality as a result of their solar plexus being weak.

I agree with Blasto as well, that you have to have your solar plexus squared away before you can really get to work on your heart. Otherwise an inbalance in the solar plexus will keep throwing the heart chakra out of balance.

i would be interested to hear some of the affirmations you feel were most beneficial, if you care to share.

sean

• Like 1

i would be interested to hear some of the affirmations you feel were most beneficial, if you care to share.

sean

Oddly enough, I do feel a little bashful with this request. if you google "chakra affirmations" you'll find plenty of examples, which I then tweaked using the affirmations from "Eastern Body, Western Mind" and "The Handbook of Chakra Healing."

As it turned out, most of my work required effort on chakras 3,4, and 5, corresponding to self-definition, self-acceptance, and self-expression, while my upper two and lower two chakras were fine, meaning that I could teach a class in world geography and deadlift over 300 pounds but I had to borrow money from my wife for gas. Have you ever met people who know how to solve the world's problems but can't figure out how to pay the rent?

And for those TTBums who were around with me in 2009, they might remember that I had a massive flare-out of heat energy because, like many western males, I was gunning for the fire energy of the solar plexus and ended up with unusual rashes all over my face.

But it was worth it. No matter how wide you've pried open your 3rd eye, a blocked power chakra will leave all of your lofty goals and insights in an unmanifested state... and that is a dreadfully disempowering feeling. What's great though is that unblocking #3 often results in a spontaneous unblocking of other chakras, in my case, heart and throat.

I would go on and argue that consumer culture completely douses the fire of the solar plexus chakra, because we're constantly being forced to compare ourselves with false commercial ideals, which is creating a vast herd of self-loathing, disempowered cattle, but that's another story.

• Like 3

some people have their hearts more open than their other chakras. what do you think is with that? those men are probably good guys who can't get laid.

There's another counter intuitive approach. Although it's dressed up in fluffy, new age clothing, it's one of the most effective things you can do. I'll tell you about it at some point...

But it's not a case of micromanaging your interactions - with this conscious micromanagement, all your connections will feel forced, unnatural and will leave you exhausted because effectively you're just 'performing'.

Interacting on a deep level is deceptively simple. it's a case of being open and unashamed to show yourself fully, without hiding parts of yourself. Without posturing to try and make yourself seem better.

To most women it's laughable to hear that men try to make their dicks bigger as a way to attract them. Most open-hearted, spiritual women aren't looking for specific, 'static' characteristics - certainly not just a 'big dick'.

How do you make a woman feel? It depends how you feel about yourself, and how you feel about women. This is both your conscious beliefs or knowledge and much more importantly your unconscious, hidden attitudes.

So how would you feel if a woman came up to you - as you talk, you discover that she holds a real resentment towards all men - yourself included, not only that, she also believes that she's too good for you... and on the other hand isn't 'good enough' to be loved. Would this attract you? What if with all that, her main agenda would be to have you responsible for fixing everything that's 'wrong' with her? Not only that, but she really really wants to fuck you, but is ashamed about it, feels like a dirty, immoral perv because of this impulse. All of this - but also - not only is she attempting to hide it all from you, but she also attempts to project some other, idealised version of herself. Would this be something you'd want to get involved in?

I certainly wouldn't. It's repellent. In fact, if it was a choice between the two, I would rather be involved with a good looking, promiscuous girl who hides nothing, is not ashamed about her basic drives, doesn't have any devious agendas and doesn't expect me to be her dad, brother, lover, friend and carer and doesn't deeply resent me.

You see - the main repellent is the guilt and shame. How can you find someone attractive if they're completely ashamed of themselves?

You don't have to be 'perfect' for a woman. Women like the vulnerability of 'broken' men. Of tortured souls... there are plenty of rockstars addicted to crack, looking thin and pasty and miserable... they just let it all hang out - there's no shame about it, they don't try to hide, and in fact they project it all through their music or art. This unashamed, brave form of vulnerability is kinda attractive and intriguing...

you don't even have to be 'broken' to such an extent - but if you let it all hang out - become vulnerable, don't hide and project only the 'good', then you will notice the quality of people in your life will change dramatically. Not only that but life becomes simpler, more flowing - you don't have to keep up pretences of a persona... as you let your guard down you will discover more and more aspects of yourself - deeper, more resourceful aspects...

As you stop 'performing' a false persona and resenting people, you'll have enough attention to actually notice the other person. Instead of having all your energy and attention on yourself and your agenda, you'll actually become interested by the person in front of you. And as a person with developed energy and awareness, your genuine interest is like a warm, comforting ray of light that people are starving for!

So how to develop this form of openness? How do you clear your resentment, your guilt and shame?

Well as I said - it sounds like new-age fluff - but it originates with the Huna tradition.

I call it 'Spiritual Forgiveness'. There's a specific technique, process and mindset, different than 'normal' forgiveness. There is a Colin Tipping who's made many very effective programs based on this - what he calls Radical Forgiveness. Using several of his programs along with qi gong (spontaneous, in my case) does some quite astonishing things if you can get past the cheesy fluffiness of the presentation.

This post is worth bumping. i agree with every single thing said.

Oddly enough, I do feel a little bashful with this request. if you google "chakra affirmations" you'll find plenty of examples, which I then tweaked using the affirmations from "Eastern Body, Western Mind" and "The Handbook of Chakra Healing."

not odd at all, makes sense, thanks for the additional pointers.

and thanks dmattwads for the emphasis on solar plexus work, and for sharing your personal evolution.

and thank you freeform for mentioning self-forgiveness, i've since picked up some of colin tippings downloadable content and am exploring that.

interesting discussion, leave it to the tao bums to litter gems in a topic about penis enlargement. :lol:

sean

• Like 1

Regarding the OT,

I'm one of the men who are not equipped with a large tool. This has never yet been a problem for any woman I have been with. Another interesting characteristic of mine is that for some reason I cannot seem to harden with a woman unless I'm "used" to her, which means I need to spend some time with her and get to know her better in order to reach the more "earthy" state of mind and body. I get excited but I don't get excited all the way down.

Now this can be a real problem when considering one-nighters, but otherwise women don't seem to be turned off much by the fact that I usually can't have sex with them on the first date, or often on the second or third, for that matter. I just tell them up front this is how I am and this is to be expected. I have learned to relax better with it myself over time and have decided to stop trying to "force " it any way, that can create a terribly frustrating feeling and will simply not work.

So even with my obvious male shortcomings it seems that girls want my company. Just about every girl I've dated has wanted to go on dating, even after we've been nude in bed with nothing happening erection-wise :rolleyes:

I'm sharing this to point out that there is a "something" about a man that can attract or repel women, regardless of his other, more obvious attributes. This something is probably has to do with his mindset, his vibration, his emotional state etc.

• Like 3

Regarding the OT,

I'm one of the men who are not equipped with a large tool. This has never yet been a problem for any woman I have been with. Another interesting characteristic of mine is that for some reason I cannot seem to harden with a woman unless I'm "used" to her, which means I need to spend some time with her and get to know her better in order to reach the more "earthy" state of mind and body. I get excited but I don't get excited all the way down.

Now this can be a real problem when considering one-nighters, but otherwise women don't seem to be turned off much by the fact that I usually can't have sex with them on the first date, or often on the second or third, for that matter. I just tell them up front this is how I am and this is to be expected. I have learned to relax better with it myself over time and have decided to stop trying to "force " it any way, that can create a terribly frustrating feeling and will simply not work.

So even with my obvious male shortcomings it seems that girls want my company. Just about every girl I've dated has wanted to go on dating, even after we've been nude in bed with nothing happening erection-wise :rolleyes:

I'm sharing this to point out that there is a "something" about a man that can attract or repel women, regardless of his other, more obvious attributes. This something is probably has to do with his mindset, his vibration, his emotional state etc.

On of my best friends told me he can not come unless he has sex with a woman he really trusts. That usually means she has to be his girlfriend in order for him to come. He is quite alpha by the way.

I versions of this are more common amongst men than people think as I have seen a bunch of threads about it in sexuality forums over the years.

Regarding the OT,

Interesting cause I'm actually the same way.

Anyways I thought I'd post my lastest experience with the inner smile and healing sounds as it again seems to be relevent to this thread. Today as I was doing the inner smile in my lungs, I found a very deep seated feeling of worthlesness. Since the lungs emotions are sadness or pride (not the arrogant kind of pride, but the high self esteem kind) this made sense. I began to realize that there was with in my lungs a deep feeling of "worthlessness" which obviously will make anyone feel sad. I also came to realize that it was this feeling which drove me to want to find a woman so bad (as well as my solar plexus chakra issues). It was as though somewhere along the way on my path I was taught that women give one value, and I guess therefore my subconscious felt that the perfect remedy for a feeling of worthlessness would be to have a woman to give me feelings of worth.

It has become apparent to me that any one issue has so many compents to it. I've found fear of women in my kidneys, frustration with women in my liver, overthinking about women in my spleen, over excitement about women in my heart, all sorts of issues about women in my solar plexus, and now the need to feel value from women in my lungs. Wow this is complicated, its no wonder that Non feels so badly about this, and has such a hard time coming to terms with this issue, its hard for me too, I think its hard for a lot of us. And not just us men, I've talked to many women who basically struggle with the same issues for the same reasons. I guess it just says a lot about our society and its values as a whole.

• Like 1

Interesting cause I'm actually the same way.

Anyways I thought I'd post my lastest experience with the inner smile and healing sounds as it again seems to be relevent to this thread. Today as I was doing the inner smile in my lungs, I found a very deep seated feeling of worthlesness. Since the lungs emotions are sadness or pride (not the arrogant kind of pride, but the high self esteem kind) this made sense. I began to realize that there was with in my lungs a deep feeling of "worthlessness" which obviously will make anyone feel sad. I also came to realize that it was this feeling which drove me to want to find a woman so bad (as well as my solar plexus chakra issues). It was as though somewhere along the way on my path I was taught that women give one value, and I guess therefore my subconscious felt that the perfect remedy for a feeling of worthlessness would be to have a woman to give me feelings of worth.

It has become apparent to me that any one issue has so many compents to it. I've found fear of women in my kidneys, frustration with women in my liver, overthinking about women in my spleen, over excitement about women in my heart, all sorts of issues about women in my solar plexus, and now the need to feel value from women in my lungs. Wow this is complicated, its no wonder that Non feels so badly about this, and has such a hard time coming to terms with this issue, its hard for me too, I think its hard for a lot of us. And not just us men, I've talked to many women who basically struggle with the same issues for the same reasons. I guess it just says a lot about our society and its values as a whole.

From the psych perspective, all this stuff is releasable and changable.

With men I've worked with, these issues go away as they start to dig through the meaning and release the pent up emotion around it.

And then they can suddenly feel access to their turn on, feel access to their body in different ways, they walk different/talk different, feel their worth, are suddenly attractive to women, etc.

It's interesting reading about these things from the taoist perspective... and may be worth bringing to the table with some of the other therapies.

Because what all this points to is emotional integration, and releasing pent up emotions and trauma.

John