Non

competition, dominanance and violence

Alright, I'll make it easier for ya'll.

I want (bearing in mind this is just me, and not ALL women :-)):

- Someone I don't have to take care of, worry about, pay for, explain everything to ( ;))

- Someone who knows when to leave me alone and when not to (yes, that one seems to be particularly difficult :-))

- Someone who takes care of themselves physically. Sound superficial? Sorry :)

- Someone who is kind :-)

- Someone who practices would be nice but it depends where they're at (practicing people can be really AWFUL sometimes :-))

- Someone I can have interesting conversations with

Yup, that's about it :) Thanks Center for the opportunity :)

• Like 1

Alright, I'll make it easier for ya'll.

I want (bearing in mind this is just me, and not ALL women :-)):

- Someone I don't have to take care of, worry about, pay for, explain everything to ( ;))

- Someone who knows when to leave me alone and when not to (yes, that one seems to be particularly difficult :-))

- Someone who takes care of themselves physically. Sound superficial? Sorry :)

- Someone who is kind :-)

- Someone who practices would be nice but it depends where they're at (practicing people can be really AWFUL sometimes :-))

- Someone I can have interesting conversations with

Yup, that's about it :) Thanks Center for the opportunity :)

That sounds fair enough. If someone practices that'd be pretty cool, but there are exceptions to that..

Edited by NeiChuan

Aint I rough enough, ooh baby

Aint I tough enough

Aint I rich enough

Ooh! Ooh! Please

That about sums up your position, I think, Non; my girl, she likes wimps that cry over dog-food commercials, so I got lucky there...

p.s.- that's not her in the photo.

Edited by Mark Foote

For generalizations.. Yes.

But it all depends on the person.

To have a confidence in your spiritual perspective, to me means more strength. Why?

To have comfort in the darkness, is to prove you have no fear.

All of what I say is generally true.

So does the world being generally superficial and overly impressionable justify you not being able to get a women?

Not that it's all about getting a girl. It just looks like you're creating this reality so you don't have to blame yourself, when it isn't something too blame yourself in the first place.

Just remember your thoughts will seal your fate, don't dig your own grave in this aspect of your life.

Edited by NeiChuan

Nothing like full-on self-indulgent narcissist BS to attract the wimmin. Jeez Non. How long have you been down this road? Seems far too long to me. No-one is going to change for you. Until, well, you know the rest...

Sorry if that sounds horrible. I guess I could pull up a stanza or 2 of the TTC to back me up, but I think you get my general idea. :(

• Like 1

But don't fool yourself, these women want murdering men and violence. It's what makes them hot.

Nonsense! Only emotionally damaged women want violent men. Loving, healthy women want compassionate, sensitive men. One can still be strong and masculine and still be loving, compassionate and sensitive. THAT is what makes women hot.

You need some serious therapy, my friend, but I bet I am not the first person to tell you that, so I am probably wasting my breath..

• Like 4

I think one sad factor which comes into play here in the West is that many men have been indoctrinated to despise their own gender and cultural legacy, thus resulting in massive internalized emasculation.

'Traditional' Christian men aren't free of this either. Some of the biggest manginas I've ever meet have been Christian dimwits who put women on pedestals and try to be Mr.White Knight.

Edited by Enishi
  • Like 3

I think one sad factor which comes into play here in the West is that many men have been indoctrinated to despise their own gender and cultural legacy, thus resulting in massive internalized emasculation.

'Traditional' Christian men aren't free of this either. Some of the biggest manginas I've ever meet have been Christian dimwits who put women on pedestals and try to be Mr.White Knight.

Many WK's there are haha.

• Like 2

Nonsense! Only emotionally damaged women want violent men. Loving, healthy women want compassionate, sensitive men. One can still be strong and masculine and still be loving, compassionate and sensitive. THAT is what makes women hot.

You need some serious therapy, my friend, but I bet I am not the first person to tell you that, so I am probably wasting my breath..

there must be a lot of emotinoally damaged women when on average a large number of women in the US are raped at least once in their life.

Its sad. Look at women, most of them seem very weak natured, to the point of accepting abuse from men. Why? Because men bring this on them but women feel they have no choice but to submit. To them it is all about submission, and to the men it's all about domination. Dominating women and men.

also, being loving compassionate and sensitive, etc. "evolutionary wise" only developed out of a need to make pair bonds to help raise one's own children and make sure they survive and grow up in one piece.

Edited by Non

also, being loving compassionate and sensitive, etc. "evolutionary wise" only developed out of a need to make pair bonds to help raise one's own children and make sure they survive and grow up in one piece.

Often what we speak and write is a reflection of who we are on the inside and out. "As within it is without."

-In your writing you paint the world as a dark and foreboding place where violence, murder, ego, anger, struggle and aggression reign supreme and the majority of women are mentally and emotionally ill and thus attracted to these traits.

-In the above quotation you paint love as a mere evolutionary tool to help the sick, hollow and limping human race produce children able enough survive and grow up and persevere this travesty we call life.

-If these are the pictures you "prefer" to paint then i think a bit of introspection is in order.

-Also if you're going to site scientific theories such as "evolution" then come to the table with a portfolio of sources.

-Peace

Interesting Non, how you have an argument for everything people say except for the suggestion for you to get some professional therapy... What is your argument against all those on this forum who have suggested you see a counselor about your views of women and sex issues?

who says Im not?

Still wouldn't seem to stop me from wanting to commit suicide for the murderous men they all seem to prefer over good natured men.

who says Im not?

Still wouldn't seem to stop me from wanting to commit suicide for the murderous men they all seem to prefer over good natured men.

Don't let yourself become another statistic for such a temporary problem. Go out there for awhile and train wreck, have the most awkward moments you could. Then when you'll be comfortable and it'll be way easier to talk/meet people. You'll probably laugh at how terrible you do in the beginning.

How I see it is like a comedians first bomb. Basically after your bomb you feel like you don't have to worry about it, since it's no big deal.

Go out and bomb, have fun.

After you have then come back and make a thread related to this. Update us.

who says Im not?

Are you?

who says Im not?

All the girls who have taken fancy to me (yes there's been several) have been admiring out loud my NICENESS, SENSITIVITY, INNER BEAUTY, etc... all those Yin feminine attributes that I have. Of course they don't mind my BEARD, POWERFUL ENERGY, SELF CONFIDENCE etc., all those masculine qualities that I possess. So I guess either you're just soooooo out of it or then American women are truly a different breed.

Lets presume you are right Non. WOmen are vicious creatures seeking murderous men. Forget about women and focus on what else there is to life then. Even if women are like this that does not stop you from cultivating and reaching a deep happiness, from being stimulated by academic learning, from getting a meaningfull challenging job, from loving martial arts as a hobby, from gaining happiness by helping others and showing compassion, from just getting friends without anything sexual being implied, and many many other things. Sure the stuff about women will be one big sad thing but it is still just one out of many things. It is not the entirety of your existence.

Besides seeking therapy I think getting help from an energy healer would help you. I also think you should eat at least a little bit meat.

• Like 1

there must be a lot of emotinoally damaged women when on average a large number of women in the US are raped at least once in their life.

Its sad. Look at women, most of them seem very weak natured, to the point of accepting abuse from men. Why? Because men bring this on them but women feel they have no choice but to submit. To them it is all about submission, and to the men it's all about domination. Dominating women and men.

i am curious to where exactly you live? in my neck of the woods, where women have been called half bear, the other half wildcat. if you try and abuse one of these you may end up a missing person that no one missed at all. here they would prefer you had a job , your own place, a vehicle(pick up truck sitting up high) or , if you can't pull your own weight, the women will still take you in, but they will be dominating you. feel free to come and try your luck but i doubt you could handle one.

Lets presume you are right Non. WOmen are vicious creatures seeking murderous men. Forget about women and focus on what else there is to life then. Even if women are like this that does not stop you from cultivating and reaching a deep happiness, from being stimulated by academic learning, from getting a meaningfull challenging job, from loving martial arts as a hobby, from gaining happiness by helping others and showing compassion, from just getting friends without anything sexual being implied, and many many other things. Sure the stuff about women will be one big sad thing but it is still just one out of many things. It is not the entirety of your existence.

Besides seeking therapy I think getting help from an energy healer would help you. I also think you should eat at least a little bit meat.

actually yea it does. the man has evolved such that even if he does many great things as long as it doesn't get him more vagina it doesn't mean jack and he's worthless.

I am already there.

Edited by Non
  • Like 1

actually yea it does. the man has evolved such that even if he does many great things as long as it doesn't get him more vagina it doesn't mean jack and he's worthless.

I am already there.

Once again, for old time's sake....

You can be masculine without being a jerk.

You can be confident without putting other people down.

You can be successful without being violent.

There are many varieties of people out there, men and women, and they all have unique tastes and preferences.

Where people are at in their lives also make a big difference. I'm in college right now, a lot of girls AREN'T looking for relationships- they use their looks to get guys to buy stuff for them and take them out places, as simple as that. They may be in a relationship with someone, but it's not like they actually care and are just using the guy, and they'll flirt with anyone if they think they can get something out of it. The guy is using the girl to get the status of having a girlfriend that looks a certain way, or he's just thrilled that he gets to grab/have sex with some girl.

Conversely, there are people who don't get into relationships unless it's going to be a serious relationship. It's greatly surprised me how many people I've met who, the first thing they do when they graduate, is marry the person they've been dating for the past three years of college!

In the words of Qui Gon Jinn from Star Wars Episode I, "your focus determines your reality". If you only focus on the people who use and abuse the opposite sex, then you are going to think that the world is only full of lying, cheating, stealing brutes. If you focus on the positive aspects, you'll see the positive aspects.

Now if you take a step back and widen your gaze, you'll see there isn't just ONE characteristic that you can generalize to a HUGE portion of the population.

Once again- if you want to open up to us about what experiences you've gone through that makes you think this way, I'm sure several of us here would like to give it a read, and I'm sure a few will comment on it. Otherwise though, you should seek a professional who you can trust to work through the issues, because this internet medium doesn't seem to be working.

• Like 1

One's metaphysical understanding will certainly color their interpretation of this subject.

Non invokes science and evolutionary theory to support his views. So do members of the seduction community, except they embrace these concepts and use them for their advantage. It sounds like Non isn't comfortable enough with this viewpoint to do this.

Which is arguably a good thing. It is certainly true that people are very different, and while statistically speaking generalizations might be true, different people are attracted to different things. So there is hope for, say, a submissive man and a dominant woman to get together.

But to me, Non's points are less about the specifics of attraction, and more about the nihilism of materialism, which is a grander and more cosmic problem. For instance, the idea that love is just an evolutionary mechanism and nothing more.

So Non, and you might already be aware of this, it sounds like this issue is bringing up more existential problems than just the specifics of sexual attraction. The fact that you're complaining about it (ie materialism) means that either a) you think there is a chance that it's not true or b ) you are fighting against reality.

Just some thoughts.

Edited by RyanO
  • Like 2