Trash Filter

Turn blue with colloidal silver

Are you saying that the smurfs are addicted to colloidal silver ? :ninja:

And the answerable question is answered :o

Make sure your water sources are cleaner than what they currently give us in Australia(tap water...scary).

Let me recommend you Chinese tea, which cleanses and detoxifies your entire system.

Anyone ever get the urge to drink enough colloidal silver to turn their skin blue? lol

Its very healthy...

TF

Do more research.

Dont believe ANYTHING the FDA tells you.

ta ta

Craig

Do more research.

Dont believe ANYTHING the FDA tells you.

ta ta

Craig

good advice. the fda as any governmental branch is about maintaining power and getting big kickbacks from large coorporations. is it true that taoists and government have been butting heads a long time?

• Like 1

:lol: that blue guy was making his own "colloidal" silver concoction.

i would suggest that the art of concocting is not for complete idiots. having a strong foundation in herbal studies and organic chemistry might be useful.

• Like 1

i would suggest that the art of concocting is not for complete idiots. having a strong foundation in herbal studies and organic chemistry might be useful.

It's easy to make, you just can't enjoy too much of a good thing. BTW, isn't this an 'Off Topic' thread?

Will I also get a crazy set of Hindu God arms?

I want that spinning disc that floats round Vishnu's finger and cuts the head of anyone he points at...

...And Shiva's 'stamina' if you know what I mean... ;)

lol. Seriously though I would be very careful contemplating doing that much of anything...