exorcist_1699

How repair of loss of Jing is possible ?

Repairing the "undermined" jing is a life and death issue, and it can only be done by the following ways:

1)Post-heavenly way: you eat better and rest longer, your jing then starts to re-accumulate again .But as people getting older and older , they find this way gradually becomes not workable ...This is why loss of memory, easy to become tired, sour pains in muscle, loosen teeth.. are difficult to cure .

2) Pre-heavenly way : No matter how old you are, your jing can be repaired . However , if following the Taoist dual cultivation, an opposite sex of you is needed. On the other hand ,in single cultivation , you need to know how to enter a non-dual spiritual status.

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 2

Thankyou for starting this topic off :) there are many question surrounding this subject & if you could go into a little more detail that would be fabulous, thankyou.

Also anyone else chiming in would be great as well ;)

2) Pre-heavenly way : No matter how old you are, your jing can be repaired . However , if following the Taoist dual cultivation, an opposite sex of you is needed. On the other hand ,in single cultivation , you need to know how to enter a non-dual spiritual status.

Non-dual spiritual status is to have a feminine inside us in order to create balance?

Or it is a rigpa-like status?

Thankyou for starting this topic off :) there are many question surrounding this subject & if you could go into a little more detail that would be fabulous, thankyou.

Also anyone else chiming in would be great as well ;)

Hi there all,

I just wanted to add, I do know that there are things going on with OBE and ream sleep work, that have and can be used to cultivate your whole body and mind...

There are people out there who have become so good at this it is amazing... I have had people OBE right to my house to look for an unfriendly spirit that was hanging out. And they not only sent him away. They told me things that they would not know if they where not here. Like we had a leak last Summer, and they let me know we had bad mold under our house. This was true... I don't even know who these people are, any more than I know who you are... But I was helped just the same...

Now back to the subject at hand... There is also a group of OBE people, who know how to exchange there healing knowledge for Qi or Chi or other things they may need. In your spirit body you can do, and take more from another. Than you can in your human skin. Still there are limitation to this. Such as you can only stay in OBE state for so long before your body wants it back.

But I have found dream walking to be a new thing for me. But again your ream sleep only last so long. You can take things to keep it going longer like meletonin, or other things. That I myself haven't used yet, but know of. Like there are some that use. the plant bella to stay in ream. I know little about all of this really next to some, but I know it is growing the knowledge of all of this, and it is going on...

Your friend Melanie

P.S. I would like to add that a person that takes from another should always have an agreement with the other to exchange something in return. Or you would be hurting yourself more than them in the end...

• Like 3

Non-dual spiritual status is to have a feminine inside us in order to create balance?

Or it is a rigpa-like status?

Non-dual spiritual status is a status in which you don't think of being or nothingness, good or evil, achievement or loss...not just capable of entering it for a while but stationing there for a long time. It is in that status the jing arisen be called meta-jing /preheavenly jing ; by making use of it, we can repair our previously lost jing...

However, old guys are unlikely to have such a "concentration" and persistence to succeed . Because of this, Taoist dual-cultivation is introduced . Relying on qi from an opposite sex ( female )is ,in fact, opposite to what most western followers think , a reluctant choice when no other workable ways are available . And, in most cases, should only be applied to old guys ( over 60's ) .

Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 2

Hi exorcist_1699. Nice to see you. :)

Just wanted to add that, as a beginner on the taoist cultuvation path, just last night I had a deepening that sank into my bones. This morning, less micro pains throughout my body. Great to have concrete verification of this jing repair work! :D

Hi, Rainbow_Vein,

Glad to hear what you have achieved.

Though I have personally felt the effects of stillness on my felt sense of being, let us share as wide a stance on 'repairing' jing as possible.

I have personally been eating a large quantity of raw cacao and goji berries every day and I feel that my energy levels are consistently (stable) high and I feel vigorous, more so than I was before I began consuming the cacao and goji berries about a week ago.

(I plan on eating these two foods in the same large quantities for another week or so and then taking a break for two-three weeks from - during that break from goji and cacao, I will be taking reishi, schizandra, tribulus/fo-ti/ashwagandha tea in the morning along with fresh bee pollen from british columbia that I let dissolve in water for about 12 hours before drinking it as well as hemp seeds, which I intuitively sense is a very nourishing and rebuilding food.)

Because it's the winter and because I have the time in my day, I have also been sleeping as often as possible.

I have also been abstaining from ejaculation and all drug/alcohol use. (Chronic drug use along with a toxic environment and constant stress is what depleted my jing / damaged my reserve energy in the first place)

As I said, I feel my vitality returning subtly through abstaining from ejaculation, a nourishing diet, proper breathing, awareness of self as often as I can capture it during the day, deep rest, and allowing 'stillness' to manifest in my sphere of life, my immediate existence.

• Like 1

Cacao is definitely energizing. But, isn't that energy outside of "me." It is stimulating, but that fades as all stimulants do. Aren't stimulants strenuous on your adrenals?

I ask this because I have been hearing about and reading about cacao ceremonies and how they can be illuminating and lead to discoveries and lasting blissful feelings and thoughts.

Edited by niveQ

Repair of jing ( the term is true to both sex, only in the female body, it appears a little more complicated ) , its achievement can be expressed in different layers or stages:

Skin layer : your skin looks brighter,or wrinkles, say those around your eyes , flattened;

Bone layer : Fixing of loosen tooth, re- blackening of white hair..

Marrow layer : cure of deadly disease, maintenance of the density of bone, rebirth of fallen tooth..

Experienced practitioners clearly can sense the quality /subtlety of the qi they initialize , which is proportional to how full and pure the jing they can accumulate...

• Like 3

Repairing the "undermined" jing is a life and death issue, and it can only be done by the following ways:

1)Post-heavenly way: you eat better and rest longer, your jing then starts to re-accumulate again .But as people getting older and older , they find this way gradually becomes not workable ...This is why loss of memory, easy to become tired, sour pains in muscle, loosen teeth.. are difficult to cure .

These statements can be rephrased:

Repairing the "undermined" jing cell is a life and death issue, your jing then starts to re-accumulate again....

Question: Does it sound like that the jing is analogous to a "body cell"? A body cell can be repaired or dead. Based on your understanding, does the jing work in the similar fashion?

Is it fair to say that:

Post-heavenly way is to use the natural resources like food and oxygen to sustain the Pre-heavenly jing.

FYI The Taoist dual cultivation is the Dual Cultivation of the Xing ans Ming(DCXM) which has been known as the dual cultivation of the mind and body. From your understand, you have treated the dual cultivation is the relationship between two opposite sex. What is your lucid understanding of the non-dual spiritual status....???

Every cell of my body was blasted.

DNA activation.

In each cell?

The body is smarter than you.

Good thread guys.

Integration.

I see too many perspectives.

Yes, views.

It's difficult being like this.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

captain what do you mean every cell of your body was blasted? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but Im wondering what that means. Are you referring to an awakening type event?

To ChiDragon and DAO rain TAO :

Non-dual spiritual way or awareness is a Buddhist term , which tells us to place our mind neither in the past , nor in the future; stick to neither goodness nor evil ; focus on neither the inside nor the outside..., so that it is easier for us to situate our mind in a state of nowhere.
But what is the purpose of this ? People may ask.
For the Taoists , it is to initialize higher -quality qi, but the Buddhists don't agree or don't say it clearly, so most people follow it just fall into a state of unproductive void and still think that it is what they are told to do , or what they can achieve..
Clearly, underlying that " state of nowhere" , certain deepness is needed to dig , otherwise it is useless besides giving us a feeling of peace ; it is like digging a well, if only at a depth of 100 feet can people reach the water, it seems futile to ask people to do it if you know most of them ( 99.99%) are only capable of digging 10 feet...
Taoist greatness is that , by introducing jing and qi, we can always counter check the deepness of our spiritual adventure by using them as reference.
Dual cultivation is a Taoist term , it has too implications:
- it refers to a practice in which you need an opposite sex to help you repairing the undermined status of jing and qi .
- It refers to the essence of Taoist alchemy , which in fact is the intercourse between Shen ( spirit) and Qi ( as jing is already absorbed in it , so just mention Qi is enough).
Which implication I use depends on what I want to elaborate in that particular case :-)
Edited by exorcist_1699
  • Like 1