Sign in to follow this  
Trash Filter

Suppression of Energy Knowledge

Release the energy knowledge?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the end of suppressed chi energy knowledge?

• Yes, I want to see knowledge that shows me what I really am and what I am capable of!
    • No, the suppressors know what's best for me.
    • What suppression? We have it all. We can work it all out on our own.

Wanted to provide a space to discuss this and release some energy here. We hear a lot about certain groups, stories and people who have made some real progress in capability and identity of what they really are. They have demonstrated abilities and insights that are rare. Why don't we manifest a planet that releases this knowledge as it is our god given right to learn about what we are?

Examples of supression:

-In olden day China, energy practioners were often killed and so now there are so few left that have fled.

-In the documentary of Ram Bomjan, a very high lama mentioned openly in front of the camera: "we generally don't share much."

-The Vatican and its secret library (enough said).

-Whistleblowers and documents from the military coming forth mentioning armies of troops trained in energy ability.

-Helen Blavastky wrote in her book that from what she researched, after the Buddha passed away the top students formed an elite caste out of greed called the Brahmins and did not share the good stuff with others. Eventually the knowledge became almost extinct. Hence we are left with truly very little meditative knowledge.

There is the argument that if we all had access to the knowledge, everyone would instantly want to kill each other (and other things), this is absurd. The elite groups have the power already to do this for centuries to us unawares.

Let's have the power to make our own choice with this. They have repeatatively shown they don't care about its folk.

TF

SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE

Wanted to provide a space to discuss this and release some energy here. We hear a lot about certain groups, stories and people who have made some real progress in capability and identity of what they really are. They have demonstrated abilities and insights that are rare. Why don't we manifest a planet that releases this knowledge as it is our god given right to learn about what we are?

Examples of supression:

-In olden day China, energy practioners were often killed and so now there are so few left that have fled.

-In the documentary of Ram Bomjan, a very high lama mentioned openly in front of the camera: "we generally don't share much."

-Whistleblowers and documents from the military coming forth mentioning armies of troops trained in energy ability.

-Helen Blavastky wrote in her book that from what she researched, after the Buddha passed away the top students formed an elite caste out of greed called the Brahmins and did not share the good stuff with others. Eventually the knowledge became almost extinct. Hence we are left with truly very little meditative knowledge.

There is the argument that if we all had access to the knowledge, everyone would instantly want to kill each other (and other things), this is absurd. The elite groups have the power already to do this for centuries to us unawares.

Let's have the power to make our own choice with this. They have repeatatively shown they don't care about its folk.

TF

SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE

Well, First off Helen Blavatsky has it backwards. The brahmins did not emerge after Buddha. They existed before him and Buddha was the one who taught against the caste system of the brahmins and opened up spirituality to all castes and both sexes. This is one reason he became so popular...

But, from those who believe that secret knowledge is being kept from them, I would be interested to know:

How do you see this secret knowledge being transmitted to you? By books. Free teaching?

How easy or difficult would it be to teach you this knowledge?

What do you know about the methods that are used to teach the knowledge that you already consider secret?

Is this secret knowledge something everyone could easily learn if they were exposed to it? Or would there be some who even if they had this secret teaching right in front of them, they would still be unable to absorb it?

What is the average age of those who believe that secret teachings are purposefully being withheld from them?

What lengths would you be willing to go in order to learn this knowledge? How far and how long would you go search to learn it? Or do you believe it should come to you?

What if any responsibility do you have if you were given full access to this knowledge?

• Like 7

LOL at believing anything Blavatsky said. She's nothing more than a rich man's Lobsang Rampa. :lol:

Examples of supression:

TF

SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE

Consider this then. If anything and everything we thought was instantly manifested what would the world be like? Can you live 24 hours 7 days awake without having any negative or harming thoughts about anyone else or even yourself? Do you ever indulge yourself in self critical and self punishing thoughts?

Much knowledge is hard to absorb and use because it requires one also to have virtue. Can you image how some on this board would be if there anger and sarcasm and judgment in words was instantly manifested? I think it would be a smaller place.

Virtue in the Chinese culture is another way to define power.

A Buddhist told me years ago that the powerful energy stuff is not revealed to students until living the Noble Eightfold Path is second nature to them. With great power comes great responsibility. People can barely be expected it seems to speak kindly of one another now. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if everyone on the streets at rush hour in downtown NY had the power to instantly manifest what they wanted while they are stuck in gridlock?

Jesus said that as a man thinks in his heart so he is. Outward actions come from inner thoughts held in the heart.

Much of what is powerful is simple and that makes it difficult for people to see it ... even when it is right in front of their face. Masters walk among us sharing every day.

There was a Twilight Zone episode that explored that notion of having the ability to manifest instantly what you are thinking. It is still pretty creep and scary if you consider what the story is telling us.

It's called "It's a Good Life." It was first broadcast in 1961. It's about 25 minutes long.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/A741B22946E749478BC0E66886512A36/the-twilight-zone-its-a-good.aspx

s

The media link in the message doesn't seem to want to work so you might have to just clink on the link.

• Like 4

Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue if everyone on the streets at rush hour in downtown NY had the power to instantly manifest what they wanted while they are stuck in gridlock?

That's great! :lol:

• Like 2

This is also why the Sage points at the moon. All any master can do is point the way. The real knowledge must bubble up from within, the secret knowledge that can't be put into words. I don't think there's any way to force it out of anybody. It either bubbles or it doesn't. The ladder of external knowledge does have a top rung; I'm of the opinion that the sooner we find our own top rung, the better. After that, it's about finding the truth through your own personality, weeding out any ill intent, being willing to admit that we have defects; whether it be through Christianity, Buddhism, psychiatry, or the local AA club - the road to true self knowledge and ultimate enlightenment must include a foray into the depths of self. It's this passage, combined with the external knowledge, that will produce the total merger of the One.

Edited by manitou

We "normal people" already have enough power to blow the planet, and are barely keeping a lid on it.

You think we need more?

• Like 1

Thanks taobums for really nice responses. I'm happy to see deep thoughts.

There is no doubt that this problem we find ourselves in, is a deep and complex one. However this does not change the fact that it truly is a "problem" and one of the Earth's great problems.

Whether we argue the standpoint that people are not ready, not virtuess enough- never ever enough etc to learn- does not change the fact that chi is necessary for our souls and bodies to continue living like it does. In other words, it's as natural for us like the air we breath, and god given.

Now there is no debate that other people have suppressed this from the masses, -a natural function of our body-, I personally will not take it and don't expect anyone else to let them control our own functional existence by fabricating fears and "protecting" us from ourselves.

The fact we argue many interesting points, is because we are "still" in absence of this possibility in our current reality. Hence, our predominantly materialistic lives that have pushed our world completely out of balance with hundreds of wars, famines, disasters, identity/religious crisis- with close to no (chi development whatsoever) has been heavily influneced by this suppression and has not worked. Just stop for a moment and think about it. If the world put more attention in raising its frequencies by enlarge our world decisions would be of a more mature quality? Not to mention releasing our different silly ideas in religions.

Logically thinking, if this is a function of our bodies/souls, then at one stage we must have had it in our lives. These people who have taken it away from us, are likely the same folk who caused situations that made us fearful and surrendered this liberty. There is no differnece between this knowledge and all other freedoms we relinquished to these 'bastards' (plainly speaking). In modern times the Chinese are still doing "witch hunting" with Falun gong 1 example. You got others- Vatican Catholic church burning witches, Tibet genocide etc. At the sametime we got some departments in military who have exclusive use of this stuff, and they obviously soley push it towards useless things- like killing.

So in conclusion, the snakes and ladders we do with logic about our current situation is futile when we look at the resultant fact of how and why we are the way we are today. People have got to use common sense, and not be so cowardly at every moment a paradigm is shifting.

Finally, the debate about trying to learn abilities is wrong and you will burn in hell of shame is again 'dogma silly'. This can be as virtuess as someone wanting to put time into learning sport or maritial arts. But no! We have a problem with abilities because they happen to meditate, and a sports person doesn't meditate much at all? Yes, it is better to meditate with god in mind, but we got to realise we do futitle endeavours constantly in our lives- we aren't going to burn in karmic hell...We just express ourselves and try to draw close to the creator.

All the best to you all

TF

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

We "normal people" already have enough power to blow the planet, and are barely keeping a lid on it.

You think we need more?

3bob,

Mate, get used to the fact there is nothing "normal" about you, or people in general. We are awesome benevalent potentials that are extensions of our maker! We have just forgotten this and its only right for us to demand this freedom back! ;)

TF

Thanks taobums for really nice responses. I'm happy to see deep thoughts.

There is no doubt that this problem we find ourselves in, is a deep and complex one. However this does not change the fact that it truly is a "problem" and one of the Earth's great problems....I personally will not take it and don't expect anyone else to let them control our own functional existence by fabricating fears and "protecting" us from ourselves.

Who are "they" and how are "they" suppressing this knowledge? Which traditions do you want to learn that you have been denied access to? have you made any efforts to learn a discipline?

I'm sure if there were a specific discipline you wanted to learn, someone on this forum could point you toward a teacher. I hear you complaining about being denied knowledge, so I want to know what you are doing about uncovering and learning this knowledge other than complaining about it on a discussion forum?

• Like 3

Who are "they" and how are "they" suppressing this knowledge? Which traditions do you want to learn that you have been denied access to? have you made any efforts to learn a discipline?

I'm sure if there were a specific discipline you wanted to learn, someone on this forum could point you toward a teacher. I hear you complaining about being denied knowledge, so I want to know what you are doing about uncovering and learning this knowledge other than complaining about it on a discussion forum?

I hope you are not mad at me fiveelementtao, forgive me if I have upset you.

I have made progress in meditation and tradition, but there is so much work to be done on a massive scale...This direction IS my life (and probably for many others here), and can be quite difficult having family needs, money needs etc.

At the end of the day, like many others, I just really care greatly about our lot here on Earth and it sometimes p%$$es me off seeing how things could change quite fast if some of these elite folks opened there hearts. I would like to be just another cog that can help bring this to humanity; and there is many others trying to do the same thing. I believe these days its not so much about reaching nirvana or enlightenment but bringing this to the public in functional form. That's all, then I will rest in peace.

Without getting too specific on who, if you do some serious research- even with mainstream information you can see where "they" exist, even FOI documents.

"Complaining", informing and discussing here, is exactly what the tao forum is for. Just as much as some naive people have the view that everything has been made available- I propose the view that it has been outright suppressed. To start, we really just need to subconsciously be aware and have the attitude that we are done with the way it has been handled, and request it to release. That's what a prayer really is.

The internet is great to feed the energy in, to encourage change for us all on the special levels.

All the best

TF

Hi TF,

No, you did not anger me or offend me. I also want to be helpful like you do in sharing the knowledge. You bring up a very good subject that deserves further inquiry. I am merely seeking to inquire from you in a more specific way how we can fix this problem. But you have not given any specifics from your life as to how you personally are being prevented from learning this knowledge you speak of. And you still have not said what exactly it is that you want to learn. If we knew the specifics, then perhaps someone on this forum might be able to help you find a teacher, thereby fixing the problem for you.

I believe these days its not so much about reaching nirvana or enlightenment but bringing this to the public in functional form.

Bringing what exactly to public? Knowledge? Ok... Specifically what knowledge are referring to? in what ways will this help people? Can you be more specific?

it sometimes p%$$es me off seeing how things could change quite fast if some of these elite folks opened there hearts.

Who specifically are the elites? In what ways are they hiding knowledge from you personally that would change the world so quickly? Give some concrete examples and perhaps we can help you fix the problem.

This direction IS my life (and probably for many others here), and can be quite difficult having family needs, money needs etc.

OK... So, are you saying that because you have chosen to have a family that you do not have time or resources to seek out spiritual teaching? OK, I can understand that. But, that was your choice. You could have chosen to seek spiritual teaching as some of us did. I, myself, chose not to have a relationship or get married until I was 45. So, I was able to spend 20 years seeking out knowledge. I had the opportunity many times to have a family or start a career, but I chose to seek knowledge instead. It was a difficult sacrifice at times, but it was important to me. You could have done the same, but you chose to have a family instead. If what you say is true and you do not have time or resources to learn, then even if this knowledge was given to you, it sounds like you wouldn't have the time right now to learn it anyway because of family obligations. So, how is that someone else's fault?

Without getting too specific on who, if you do some serious research- even with mainstream information you can see where "they" exist, even FOI documents.

Well, I am asking you to be specific. Otherwise it's just talk on a forum. In terms of "serious" research, in your OP, you mentioned one scenario from a book by Blavatsky that was totally inaccurate. Had you seriously investigated that further you would know that it was innacurate. So, are you only getting this information from books or videos and TV?...

Perhaps, you are right and there is knowledge that is being withheld. So, please be specific so we can investigate it together and then DO something about it. But reading about information and making an effort to find this information is two different things. There are quite a few people right here on this forum who have traveled around the world to learn "secret" knowledge and they are actively sharing this to anyone who asks. I myself was able to learn alot of stuff without ever having to leave Los Angeles. My personal experience tells me that this stuff is everywhere if one is willing to look for it.

If what you are saying is that you are mad because someone does not come knocking on your door to teach you this knowledge... Well, what are the chances anyone is going to do that for anything?. You will have to make some effort and be clear about what you want or nobody will know you exist. But you still haven't even specified the exact knowledge that you yourself want to learn. So, even if someone wanted to come to your house and teach you, they wouldn't be able to because you haven't specified what it is that you want to learn.

This is why I said it sounds like what you want to do is simply complain. Because you don't seem interested in putting any effort into trying. And based on what you have written here, it seems to me that you don't even KNOW what it is exactly you want... So, how can anyone help you?

• Like 3

I hope you are not mad at me fiveelementtao, forgive me if I have upset you.

I have made progress in meditation and tradition, but there is so much work to be done on a massive scale...This direction IS my life (and probably for many others here), and can be quite difficult having family needs, money needs etc.

At the end of the day, like many others, I just really care greatly about our lot here on Earth and it sometimes p%$$es me off seeing how things could change quite fast if some of these elite folks opened there hearts. I would like to be just another cog that can help bring this to humanity; and there is many others trying to do the same thing. I believe these days its not so much about reaching nirvana or enlightenment but bringing this to the public in functional form. That's all, then I will rest in peace.

"Complaining", informing and discussing here, is exactly what the tao forum is for. Just as much as some naive people have the view that everything has been made available- I propose the view that it has been outright suppressed. To start, we really just need to subconsciously be aware and have the attitude that we are done with the way it has been handled, and request it to release. That's what a prayer really is.

The internet is great to feed the energy in, to encourage change for us all on the special levels.

All the best

TF

I can speak from my own experience, the more you live and understand the knowledge you have, the more knowledge you receive. What I know is if you don't cultivate your own garden it is a bit difficult to cultivate in the world's garden. It's great that you want to help people but, suprisingly, a lot of people don't want your help and it is fairly big headed to expect that people do. We even have a phrase for that attitude, The helping hand strikes again.

If your knowledge and understanding is not growing through Aha! moments and through your own personal understanding and practice...you need to work on your own stuff more and not come to a forum and ask questions like that. Just my opinion.

Relatively speaking, in 20 plus years of practice and meditation, I know much. In the scheme of things I know nothing. I am always a beginner, always a white belt. But I will tell you the knowledge is simple and elegant. I have spoken of such knowledge on this board before but what I hear most often back is "you are full of shit," in so many words. :lol: Lots of entitlement feelings here it seems. I could be wrong. And, there are other teachers who do feel the same way. People want to wolf down the meat before they learn to digest the milk. You might say, "i am ready for the meat!" Well, if you are still looking for it...maybe not.

I still share stuff and people still attack me. Other teachers ask me, "why in the hell do you remain on that board?" Good question.

A couple of qigong masters have told me you can reach enlightenment by doing one qigong practice a day for about 3 years. Usually they say standing stake or horse stance. If a person has even stood in a stance for a half hour (or even 10 minutes!) a person will understand what a lesson of self awareness that is.

It is your practice which will enlarge your knowledge more than anything that anyone can share with you. Knowledge is just knowledge. Learn how to use rightly what you know first. Check in with an authentic master and see if you have an authentic practice that has brought change and self development, brings virtue, on your path. You seem to have been on this board for awhile so maybe you know how to accomplish that.

That is one of the first enormous pieces of knowledge that is shared with you. Will you reject it out of kind for what ever reason or will you thoughtfully explore this piece of knoweldge? You have discarded the concept of "virtue" then?

A student once complained to me, "you keep saying that same thing,". 5 years later he says to me, "I understand now. You were right. I could not see it before."

The information is not suppressed if the ground has not been prepared. Why throw good seed on hard, dry ground? Nothing is going to grow. In fact, it will die.

s

• Like 2

A couple of qigong masters have told me you can reach enlightenment by doing one qigong practice a day for about 3 years. Usually they say standing stake or horse stance. If a person has even stood in a stance for a half hour (or even 10 minutes!) a person will understand what a lesson of self awareness that is.

Our grandmaster once said that if you practice one standing posture every day until you can do it for 45 minutes a day, you will achieve mastery. When asked, "which one?" he said, "It doesn't matter. Just pick one and stick with it."

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 2

TF wrote:"This direction IS my life (and probably for many others here), and can be quite difficult having family needs, money needs etc."

Speaking of family and cultivating.. (sorry here I go again)

I made a decision to become a father at young age, 21 years. Now at 30 my freedom and energy is slowly increasing and I can devote more time to Qigong and meditation.

I'm not sure whether I would be as disciplined and determined as I am now had I not the experience of my energy crashing and my personal time and freedom being down to zero for years. My friends and colleagues who are still single are somewhat interested in spiritual work but none of them is practicing seriously as I am. Most of them have a lot of time to drink, party and socialise. I have time for family, qigong and work, and that's about it. I remember I wasn't so keen on doing anything very disciplined and regular before my crisis. The URGENCY of chi development and spiritual progress became apparent to me through the trials of being a father. It showed me the limits of my capacity and put me on the path of expansion.

Edited by King Kabalabhati

Five, you have not read correctly what I said and have assumed things about me, which is annoying for me.

I also find your writing tone very brash, rough and demanding. I also find you very insensitive, this makes me feel less compelled to point things out for you, or even trust you. Nevertheless, i already pointed out a suggestion as a start to fix this. Start with the prayer i mentioned before earlier, put it in your thoght and attitude. Secondly do your own research. If someone spoon feeds you all the evidence, you will be predisposed to knee jerk reactions. Also if i was to take the time to write a research paper of all the evidence that exists out there it would take a great deal of time; I would have no time to train plus it is plainly boring no? Besides, who said I should be the one to tell you exactly how we are to go about it. Everyone else out there, tell us some ideas on how to get this real power stuff more available?

Quote:

"This direction IS my life (and probably for many others here), and can be quite difficult having family needs, money needs etc."

Please read carefully next time, if you read above there is no mention that there has been no opportunity for me to do the training, so why have you assumed?

I was just sharing with you, so don't go all poppy cutting and feeling threatened- mentioning you are single at 45 and how I have made wrong choices, because my choices are fine and you have no right to write that way about me when I share with you sir. There are many chi masters who have had money issues and large families and it was not easy for them.

Granted to Shaktimama opinion-this is the part you have to do everything yourself! You can go look at evidences in chinese history, european history, FOI documents- blackvault.com you can find many official government documents there as well as various government whistleblowers- just type in 'whistleblowers' and look up all the government projects examples "project ultra" and also "vatican secret library", "chi masters hunted down" etc. Apart from these small examples of mainstream information I have my own personal firsthand knowledge that I won't share with you yet, as plainly thinking it would cause regression rather then progression. In brief, it has compelled me to tell you my conclusive stance- that is the knowledge has delibrately been suppressed.

But don't take my word for it, your so good at what you do, you can find other specific examples for yourself. You will find this paints a picture of a more grand impression so to speak.

To Shaktimama, i probably would agree with people if they did mention those things about you, sorry. You might be right and I wrong however, you may truly be a great energy magus who can heal cancer, walk through walls and levitate etc. From my own humble experience and probably others, there is nothing elegant or simple about attaining real power. Often a lot of hard work and much pain both physically and mentally. Looking at other meditators around me, most people can't handle it for long in their modern lives whether they be single, family or anything.

Sorry you two that's all from me on this thread!

blessings to our world

TF

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

TF,

I'm sorry if you were hurt or offended by my post. If I have assumed incorrectly about you, I apologize but I am doing my best with the vague information you have provided. My apologies. I am trying to learn from you about this subject and I am sharing my honest reactions to your posts which are very vague and without specifics...

I was not nor am I now upset, offended or angry with you. The title of your thread says "Discuss, debate and vent out frustration"

I am trying to discuss, but there are no specifics to discuss.

You suggest debate and I am trying to debate, but you do not intelligently defend your position when asked about it.

So, the only thing left to do is to "vent out frustration." I am not frustrated in terms of spiritual knowledge so...

I guess I don't see the point in being frustrated if you are not interested in finding solutions...

So, TF my friend, since you do not wish to discuss with me or explain it to me, I will retire from your thread and allow you to vent your frustrations...

I hope you are able to find the knowledge that you seek..

Peace...

• Like 1

Granted to Shaktimama opinion-this is the part you have to do everything yourself! You can go look at evidences in chinese history, european history, FOI documents- blackvault.com you can find many official government documents there as well as various government whistleblowers- just type in 'whistleblowers' and look up all the government projects examples "project ultra" and also "vatican secret library", "chi masters hunted down" etc. Apart from these small examples of mainstream information I have my own personal firsthand knowledge that I won't share with you yet, as plainly thinking it would cause regression rather then progression. In brief, it has compelled me to tell you my conclusive stance- that is the knowledge has delibrately been suppressed.

But don't take my word for it, your so good at what you do, you can find other specific examples for yourself. You will find this paints a picture of a more grand impression so to speak.

To Shaktimama, i probably would agree with people if they did mention those things about you, sorry. You might be right and I wrong however, you may truly be a great energy magus who can heal cancer, walk through walls and levitate etc. From my own humble experience and probably others, there is nothing elegant or simple about attaining real power. Often a lot of hard work and much pain both physically and mentally. Looking at other meditators around me, most people can't handle it for long in their modern lives whether they be single, family or anything.

Sorry you two that's all from me on this thread!

blessings to our world

TF

SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Ahhh...you have all your answers already. Good to know.

Happy trails to you,

s

• Like 1

Simple Meditation is a very powerful technique and no one is suppressing this knowledge. There are thousands of books on meditation out there as well as many books on basic Chi-Gung.

-However, i think that people must arrive at the path in their own time. The quest within IME is not a cup-cake walk through Disney world, it takes some serious sand.

-I was recently reading a book on Shamanism by Holgar Kalweit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1570627126/ref=oss_product

-One thing that he wrote which felt very wise to me was: "Healing means healing culture first, then people, and finally sickness."

-After reading this line i felt that although healing the individual is important in order to have a larger effect one must heal the culture. In our culture i think that people are often pre-disposed to living unhealthy life-styles more than ever.

-I am not sure how a person Heals the Culture but it sounds to me like a way of getting to the source of the disease and correcting the illness.

-Not sure where i was going with this post but there it is. :huh:

That's BS. The Brahmins were part of the pre-Buddhist-existing caste system which the Buddha vehemently denied.

Helen Blavastky wrote some cool things and also some totally made up farses.

Also, what high lamas have to teach, one needs preperation for, as they are not concepts but cultivation methods that would be abused by those not ready for them. One has to go through stages and tests in order to get these really intense and often dangerous yogic methods.

The Philosophies of the high lamas are all quite readily available. But, tantric techniques? They should be guarded and kept secret. Look at what happened to Hatha Yoga.

The same type of secrecy exists in Chinese Taoist lineages regarding various techniques for cultivation. You don't teach someone how to do back flips before you teach him/her how to jump.

Edited by Vajrahridaya

Examples of supression:

Trash Filter,

It's good to see another Gorrila on here! I understand rage brother. If we can take a quick detour, my take on the Buddha and Buddhism is that it is a Way that emerged out of the warrior cast in India. As for mythologizing the historical figure Siddhartha into a wheel turning figure, I'm not interested. I also strongly doubt that he later transmitted Tantra, which is used as way to stamp Vajrayana teachings with authenticity. If you accept that a lot of indigenous cultures had access to these siddhis and also giving the evidence that so many spiritual traditions have plundered from shamanism, then I think you have every right to question why we don't have open access to 'Ways' that are our birth right.

Ben

TF

SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE

That's BS. The Brahmins were part of the pre-Buddhist-existing caste system which the Buddha vehemently denied.

Helen Blavastky wrote some cool things and also some totally made up farses.

Also, what high lamas have to teach, one needs preperation for, as they are not concepts but cultivation methods that would be abused by those not ready for them. One has to go through stages and tests in order to get these really intense and often dangerous yogic methods.

The Philosophies of the high lamas are all quite readily available. But, tantric techniques? They should be guarded and kept secret. Look at what happened to Hatha Yoga.

The same type of secrecy exists in Chinese Taoist lineages regarding various techniques for cultivation. You don't teach someone how to do back flips before you teach him/her how to jump.

One of my female Medical Qigong Masters, a woman in her late 70s who lives in the Netherlands, for years traveled over China for the government collecting all extant teachings of Qigong into an encyclopedic reference. She knows so much and shares readily and she vibrates with chi.

She is also a Tai Ch'i international judge and world champion. I didn't read about her on the internet. I went and studied with her. One of the things she taught us was to absorb solar energy from the sun in the morning through eyes open gazing. Wonderful effect on post natal chi.

s

One of my female Medical Qigong Masters, a woman in her late 70s who lives in the Netherlands, for years traveled over China for the government collecting all extant teachings of Qigong into an encyclopedic reference. She knows so much and shares readily and she vibrates with chi.

She is also a Tai Ch'i international judge and world champion. I didn't read about her on the internet. I went and studied with her. One of the things she taught us was to absorb solar energy from the sun in the morning through eyes open gazing. Wonderful effect on post natal chi.

s

Well yes, if she's qualified to teach such things and people are open to receive them with proper instruction... then of course!

Certain practices can be shared online, but things like Trul Khor cannot as these practices are way too nuanced and dangerous and have to be shared in person by a qualified master of the practice. That's all the high lama was saying I'm sure, not that they are selfish and hoarding, just careful.

Hi ShaktiMama. :) Just this week, I was revisiting sun and moon gazing. Stigweard got me interested, but I have yet to put it in to practice. Any chance you would share publicly your sun gazing practice?

Thanks. :)

Hi,

She asked us not to train others because you must be trained by a knowedgeable practitioner. She was trained by one of the few practitioners of the art in China. It involved an initation and transmission. She said this way to help us absorb and process the solar energy better.

The initation happened as the sun was rising.Our eyes were closed but we were instructed to look towards the sun. She starting saying a Buddhist prayer (that is what she said it was) and then it felt like someone drove a nail into the top of my head. Not painful but just strong force. It felt like it pierced my skull and to my inner vision I could see a white diamond hanging from the interior top of my skull. It began to glow and shine through my brain. It is still there.

She said she wasnt touching me with her physical finger but was drilling with her chi finger.

Then she gave us instruction on how to gaze and breathe the energy, how to circulate, what to look for, etc. For example, I saw some of the hexagrams of the I ching, plus a pulsating yin yang symbol on the surface of the sun.

The solar chi is very life affirming, powerful, good for health. I don't do it as much as I like to but she considers it something essential for long life and health.

Since she is in her 70s, looks like she is in her 40s ( I have a pic of her, also vid or her doing Tai Ch'i Sword) and is still a practicing Medical Qigong doctor in Holland, she may have something to say.

She is married to a traditional medical doc who is a surgeon. She says they have interesting conversations.

If you are in the US she does come to teach her once a year at Michael Winn's retreat.

s

Sign in to follow this