Sign in to follow this  
Trash Filter

Suppression of Energy Knowledge

Release the energy knowledge?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the end of suppressed chi energy knowledge?

• Yes, I want to see knowledge that shows me what I really am and what I am capable of!
    • No, the suppressors know what's best for me.
    • What suppression? We have it all. We can work it all out on our own.

Thanks cat.

Oh yeay, Michael Winn updated his pic. :lol:

(There was on some site a bearded one that gave me the creeps....)

I dont know what happened to Madame Wang's website but I found this which has info about her from a couple of years ago.

http://www.kahunavalley.org/wang-yan.htm

I found it!

http://www.drwch.com/

Edited by ShaktiMama

Thanks ShaktiMama! She sounds very gifted. :D She looks great for her age!

TG_Flag2_Chia_Wang.jpg

A TTB note: Markern mentioned her in a post last Feb:

Qi Gong - Taoism for the Overweight

That's her natural hair color.

In the afternoon we would go swimmming together and she would have us practice chi gong forms in the deep end. I could do chi gong all day in water.

One day I had a cramp in my leg while swimming. She grabbed my leg in the pool and massaged the cramp out and filled it with chi. She has fingers like steel.

She doesn't look like a 70+ year old woman in her bathing suit.

She also taught us the anti cancer walk, a chi gong form. We would do it up and down the hills in the afternoon sun, sweating like you wouldn't believe.

s

I can speak from my own experience, the more you live and understand the knowledge you have, the more knowledge you receive. What I know is if you don't cultivate your own garden it is a bit difficult to cultivate in the world's garden. It's great that you want to help people but, suprisingly, a lot of people don't want your help and it is fairly big headed to expect that people do. We even have a phrase for that attitude, The helping hand strikes again.

If your knowledge and understanding is not growing through Aha! moments and through your own personal understanding and practice...you need to work on your own stuff more and not come to a forum and ask questions like that. Just my opinion.

Relatively speaking, in 20 plus years of practice and meditation, I know much. In the scheme of things I know nothing. I am always a beginner, always a white belt. But I will tell you the knowledge is simple and elegant. I have spoken of such knowledge on this board before but what I hear most often back is "you are full of shit," in so many words. :lol: Lots of entitlement feelings here it seems. I could be wrong. And, there are other teachers who do feel the same way. People want to wolf down the meat before they learn to digest the milk. You might say, "i am ready for the meat!" Well, if you are still looking for it...maybe not.

I still share stuff and people still attack me. Other teachers ask me, "why in the hell do you remain on that board?" Good question.

A couple of qigong masters have told me you can reach enlightenment by doing one qigong practice a day for about 3 years. Usually they say standing stake or horse stance. If a person has even stood in a stance for a half hour (or even 10 minutes!) a person will understand what a lesson of self awareness that is.

It is your practice which will enlarge your knowledge more than anything that anyone can share with you. Knowledge is just knowledge. Learn how to use rightly what you know first. Check in with an authentic master and see if you have an authentic practice that has brought change and self development, brings virtue, on your path. You seem to have been on this board for awhile so maybe you know how to accomplish that.

That is one of the first enormous pieces of knowledge that is shared with you. Will you reject it out of kind for what ever reason or will you thoughtfully explore this piece of knoweldge? You have discarded the concept of "virtue" then?

A student once complained to me, "you keep saying that same thing,". 5 years later he says to me, "I understand now. You were right. I could not see it before."

The information is not suppressed if the ground has not been prepared. Why throw good seed on hard, dry ground? Nothing is going to grow. In fact, it will die.

s

Our grandmaster once said that if you practice one standing posture every day until you can do it for 45 minutes a day, you will achieve mastery. When asked, "which one?" he said, "It doesn't matter. Just pick one and stick with it."

These two posts should be sticky's or required reading!

While I have highlighted my favourite bits, and underlined particularly poignant bits, its all good.

Best,

Sign in to follow this