goonis38

Law Wheel

The number of the army of the horsemen is given in Revelation Cptr 9:16:

Quote:

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

I am not inclined to lying and hope I can stay as truthful as possible at my level of wisdom.

The link between this number of 200 million horsemen from the Lord and the predestined number of Dafa cultivators is just my understanding and nothing official in any Dafa teachings.

I am sorry Gauss I have been trying to stay out of this thread but I just cant let this slide past.

Rev 9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men

Rev 9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand [200 million ]: and I heard the number of them.

Rev 9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Rev 9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Rev 9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Obviously this is biblical End time prophesy at its finest.

Are you one of the riders Gauss?

Are you preparing to slay one third of the Human population? Because that is implicit in the description. If you are then that is pretty scary and extremely Incompatible to genuine cultivation practice.

Here is another example of where you just hear what Li says and believe without question.

He is a desperate man grasping at any and everything to validate a tradition he made up.

So His biblical validation makes you all part of mass murder.

The Validation he seeks in Nostradamus is ridiculous. As I said earlier all his prophecies for the end time are just wrong and out of date already, But that doesnt really matter to someone like master Li, because all he has to do is say Nostradamus said I would... and all his un-thinking true believers will just nod their heads repeating "Yes, Nostramus foretold us!"

How you think Swedenborg was prophesying Falun is beyond me. He was talking about Christ's return which he says has already happened. He was a CHRISTIAN mystic his whole life!

When I told you before Nostradamus's prophecy's are no longer correct, [and I have actually read them myself] you Ignored that and focused on Swedenborg instead.

Don't just cut and paste quotes from the Falun Dafa website's prophesy page, actually go and read Swedenborgs writings, and you will see the Truth of what I am telling you.

And please when you guys realise that you have no where near 100 million people and that all the Falun saving the world stuff Is not going to happen - Please do not drink the cool aid.

I know you think I am negative but I have much experience with brainwashed people in manipulative Cults. It does not at all mean they are bad people, but they all develop the same communication style you have.

[an inability to consider negative elements of their organisation or Leader - an absolute Faith in everything the Leader or Organisation says,

and when an obvious error is pointed out, they Ignore it and pour out a mass of propaganda on some other area they believe is right to re-justify everything to them selves... sort of like how you just Ignored my Nostradamus point and gave a massive Swedenborg speel without even considering my first point, that Li is Wrong...]

Big Love and May your mind become freer!

Seth.

The Fa-rectification is about rectifying this place from all evil. There is no secret this world is overwhelmed by bad people and other evil beings.

When the judgment arrives the mighty Gong will have a close look at every living being. Those who have too much karma and/or unforgiveable sins will be wiped out in a flash.

Seth, there are people who go to other dimensions every day, what do you think happens there now, as we speak?? The Fa-rectification is taking place up there now, the bad ones are wiped out there and the good ones are saved for the better world.

Each day the Fa-rectification is approaching our dimension no matter which emotions you have. The Lord is cleaning the staircase from top to bottom and so many cultivators can see it.

:lol: :lol:

Are you trying to scare the kids again, Mr Gauss?

Most members here have years and years of cultivation mileage behind them, so if you think that your apocalyptic theories are going to hold any water, its best you give it a good re-think.

Even those who are new on the cultivation scene, but who are able to exercise an average degree of discernment, would shudder and find your convoluted fire/brimstone account of whats in store for the 'sinners' a bit too 'out there', if you know what i mean. :ninja:

I am just flabbergasted by the things you keep pulling out of your Dafa hat, Mr Gauss. :blink:

No disrespect, but i think the way you go on and on about how precise FD is goes to show you have little or no respect/regard for the authentic traditions/experience that other members here belong/have. This reflects clearly what sort of 'disciples' your movement churn out, and if there is anyone who cannot see this, they must surely be so ignoring the obvious.

Apologies for the insistence.

Hey,

It is awesome, It just took a very insightful person who read all my threads, and put them together... I have the OBE, Levitation, 11:11 now law wheel...

I understand whats going on with my body now. I have been opening that third eye, not all the way yet. But on my way. And I need the Gong, qi and chi to protect myself, and help others. When I get that far, I will tell all, I am just learning... Everyone needs to have these qualities about there self's so we use it right. And some other things... I will let you know more, when I do. Lots of work ahead of me. I'm so happy! It just is so flowing into me, like it is meant to be there. Really isn't work at all... Cultivating Truth, Kindness, and Tolerance Simultaneously...

Sorry Gauss but your reply's get more and more ridiculous.

Revelations is considered to be Johns vision of Christs return in the End times.

If you say that 200 million dafa disciples are actually the 200 million horsemen of the apocalypse, then It is not me but you saying that Dafa disciples will slay one third of the worlds population as that is what this verse Indicates.

When you ask me how I can ask such a question, [as if mass murder is morally unthinkable] and then qualify it with a statement like "Oh well, the great Gong is already committing mass murder on the Inner Levels" you make your self seem highly suspect and lacking in basic compassion.

One thing I find truly funny is you keep questioning my moral Integrity or talking to me as if I should one day consider being positive for a change. The only reason I seem deluded and negative or possible Evil to you is because I challenge the Authority of you be[lie]f system. [i know, I must be a terrible person who has never sent a righteous thought in my life... :lol: ]

Many years ago I decided that I would refuse to believe in any form of Divinity that was not as good as Me. :lol:

You write many things, I have no time to reply to all of your statements but I pick a few.

I can only speak about myself and will not say anything about your opinions and emotions about others and divinities, that is your business.

To conclude Dafa disciples will slay 1/3 of the world´s people(the most evil ones) in this dimension is nothing I could talk about. It is all up to the Lord Buddha to decide what happens and the bible text is an allegory - one has to reach a high level to understand the true meaning of it and prophecies are only pointing in a direction and could often not be understood in clear.

If you were a genuine Dafa disciple you would know what sending righteous thoughts mean in reality -cleanse your own dimensional field and other dimensions from all evil beings interfering with Dafa.

A genuine cultivator does that 4 times per day and it is considerred crucial to make good progress in cultivation and assist the Fa-rectification.

The Fa is very clear, Swedenborg too - Falun Dafa will create a new angelic heaven and form a new earth, it will separate good people from evil people. Dafa disciples will create a new angelic heaven and the remaining good people on earth will form a new earth based on the Fa principles(Dafa will be the New Church on the planet and the old ones will be eliminated).

Evil people will be eliminated, that is a fact and a rule of this universe, whenever someone becomes too bad he is eliminated since he is going aginst the laws of the universe(Zhen-Shan-Ren) and himself(he was also formed by Zhen-Shan-Ren). During the last 50 years mankind lost all contact with Gods, ethics, morals and now we are approaching the crucial moment(the judgment).

Many people can not be considerred humans anymore and they do all kinds of evils and some believe they are some kind of Gods etc, many are possessed by demons or even incarnated such beings.

Karma is not something superstitious, it is a substance in another dimension. Whoever has more karma is a more evil being. That is a rule of this universe.

I can only say that I believe that whatever you and I think we will experience the Fa-rectification soon and when it comes - either you are the change or you approve of it, welcome it or don´t. That is your personal choice and each choice gives a certain consequence. I always recommend people to welcome the coming change.

Falun Dafa is all positive and it is restructuring the cosmos(according to Zhen-Shan-Ren) and the new cosmos will be much more amazing than the old one.

Self is something that will not exist like before in the new cosmos.

PS: The current situation of the cosmos and mankind - Li Hongzhi:

http://www.clearwisdom.net/html/articles/2010/9/21/120157.html

End times prophecy:

> Notes by Ge An is a prophecy by a Korean scholar and astronomer Nan

> Shigu (1509-1571). During a childhood encounter with a sage in a Korean

> mountain, Kum Kang San, Nan heard the prophecy which he was to later

> turn into a book. Notes by Ge An was unknown for nearly 450 years until

> 1986, when a Korean scholar began to investigate the books content. By

> the end of the 1980s, the book had become very popular in South Korea.

>

> The book states that a sage named Li will start to teach the Great Tao

> and exercises in Changchun (a city in northeast China). The book also

> alludes to Falun Gong, the Falun Emblem, as well as the persecution of

> Falun Gong practitioners in China. In addition, the prophecy says that

> Li's teachings will encompass all the various teachings present during

> that historical period of time.

>

> *Below are some excerpts from the book:*

>

> 1. The sage mentioned in the book is named after wood (Li in Chinese

> means plum tree). He has the sign of the Rabbit (born in 1951), and he

> is born in April of lunar calendar, just north of the 38th parallel.

>

> 2. This sage is said to be the king of all kings in heaven. People will

> refer to him as Buddha Maitreya when he descends to this world, as he

> teaches the orthodox Tao.

>

> 3. The 'Three Words and Two Whites' mentioned in the book refer to the

> three characters, Zhen-Shan-Ren (Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance).

> The 'Two Whites' refer to the 'White Heart and the White Body,' i.e. the

> cultivation of Xinxing (mind nature/moral quality) and the

> transformation of Benti (one's physical body and bodies in other

> dimensions).

>

> 4. The book describes the Falun Emblem in great detail.

>

> 5. It mentions that Falun Gong has the effect of 'clearing circulation,'

> 'small clearing circulation,' and of 'unblocking the passages and

> channels.'

>

> 6. The book clearly indicates that Sage Li will start his teaching in

> Changchun (Changchun means 'green forest' in Chinese).

>

> 7. In the section A Statement about the Dharma Ending Period, the book

> predicts that in the summer, on July 20th, Falun Dafa will be persecuted

> by evil forces.

>

> 8. The book mentions that after enduring the tribulations, practitioners

> in China will see 'daylight in the future.'

>

> 9. It clearly indicates that after some years, the Chinese government

> will change its policy against Falun Dafa (the Great Law, the laws and

> the principles of the universe).

>

> 10. Those who persecute Dafa will perish forever, and the day when

> hundreds of millions of practitioners all over the world celebrate will

> eventually come. The book warns people, however, to not turn away from

> Falun Dafa because of temporary tribulations. Those who leave Dafa will

> perish and those who follow will prevail.

> 11. The Fa that Sage Li teaches is the orthodox Fa, which is flawless.

> The book clearly points out that people should study the Fa and read the

> books more.

> 12. It says that the sage will not live in the capital city, but rather

> travel to the west.

> 13. The time for the sage's teaching will not be long.

> 14. Falun Dafa practitioners will not escape from prison. They will have

> to suffer the tribulation of harsh jail terms.

> 15. The book clearly states that even though they are suffering great

> tribulations, most of the practitioners in China will be like 'birds not

> leaving the branches.' It will be hard for the government's vicious

> slander to change people's mind.

> 16. All religions during this period of time will no longer be

> effective. The only 'way out' is to attain the Dafa; praying to heaven

> everyday will not take you a single step towards heaven, chanting

> 'Buddha Amitahba' everyday will not lead you to the Paradise of Ultimate

> Bliss.

> 17. The book describes important historical moments one by one. It also

> tells when the Dharma Ending Period will occur. People of the Dharma

> Ending Period will be destroyed by a 'strange disease..

>

> 18. The book emphasizes that the key to the cultivation practice is the

> cultivation of Xinxing (heart/mind nature, moral quality).

>

> 19. The books also states that all the events currently happening in

> China were arranged several thousand years ago.

Edited by Gauss

This discussion of the Law Wheel is wonderful to me, I didn't know there was a name for the odd feeling of having the universe rotating in one's pelvis. This has been happening to me - times when I've 'tried' to do a healing on someone (actually,the less we try during a healing session, the better the energy runs). When I can truly get out of my own internal way there is a definite sensation of an odd connection or rotation with the universe in the lower body. I can feel it in my ovaries, and I had a total hysterectomy 30 years ago. I must be feeling it in my ovary stumps, LOL.

I'd have to say I practice a combo of Tao and shamanic - there's been a few helpful things that have brought me to the 'rotation'. There's an old shamanic trick- lie face down on the ground (I prefer lush grass). If I visualize that I am hugging mother earth and can actually 'see' myself clinging to the earth in my mind's eye, holding her lush grass in my fingers - this almost always activates the rotation and the ovaries light up. My husband gets the same feeling in his stomach during healing attempts. The prerequisite for this sensation is to be in the place of Be Here Now or Do-Nothing. This place,of course, additionally requires every single muscle in the body to be relaxed (particularly around the face, eyes, mouth, jaw- at least in my case, because that's where all my tension is carried and it stops the energy flow). After all the muscles are disengaged, the mind must be disengaged and the internal dialogue (as per Carlos Castaneda) must be stopped. If I can achieve this the sensation will start. It is part and parcel with Love and there is no doubt in my mind that this is the moving force. The loving extends out to the entire universe and to each and every being, no matter how removed from the light that person or situation may be. The heart is totally open, without reservation or judgement of any sort. Additionally, if I have trouble making the connection, I can add a very subtle movement of the pelvis into the ground,a slight grinding motion that nobody would even notice if they were standing there. After all, the kundalini spirit is one of sexual energy, and this seems to be a shortcut to activating the rotation as well.

It's my opinion that this can only be achieved after the inner work is done, which is why we're all here, I guess. Conquering and transcending the flames of ego (the Islamic concept of true Jihad, not the crazy hijacked idea of Jihad) is a wonderful way to look at it. I happened to have to go through the 12 steps of AA some 30 years ago, and the steps are a wonderful non-denominational way to do battle with ego, particularly after you've made amends to all persons you have harmed in your life. This is not for sissies, and only for people who are dead serious about all this. Goonis, you have come very far. I might suggest that you modify your mindset about being friendly to people who are friendly to you. We don't have to like everybody, but in order to achieve what we are looking for, we have to find a way to love everybody. To set up a 'me vs. them' situation will be the biggest handicap to your achieving the Oneness you crave.We are all brothers. I love you.

:lol: :lol:

Are you trying to scare the kids again, Mr Gauss?

Most members here have years and years of cultivation mileage behind them, so if you think that your apocalyptic theories are going to hold any water, its best you give it a good re-think.

Even those who are new on the cultivation scene, but who are able to exercise an average degree of discernment, would shudder and find your convoluted fire/brimstone account of whats in store for the 'sinners' a bit too 'out there', if you know what i mean. :ninja:

I am just flabbergasted by the things you keep pulling out of your Dafa hat, Mr Gauss. :blink:

No disrespect, but i think the way you go on and on about how precise FD is goes to show you have little or no respect/regard for the authentic traditions/experience that other members here belong/have. This reflects clearly what sort of 'disciples' your movement churn out, and if there is anyone who cannot see this, they must surely be so ignoring the obvious.

Apologies for the insistence.

In case you think that I insult you I excuse myself and kindly ask you to show where I did that so I do not repeat the mistake.

Everyone enlightens to his truth. You have your truth and I have mine.

You say I go on and on here but is it not so that some users just come back and back to me with more questions about Dafa etc? Should I not answer anymore?

Maybe you are right, this thread has had enough from me soon...

Truth is, either you believe some people have supernormal(inborn) powers that can be unlocked and that they can see other dimensions and our future from those dimensions where our space-time has no effect. Or you don´t. As a cultivator of any school one really should believe in these abilities being a reality.

If we really are to have a judgment, won´t the higher dimensions have it before us? Yes they will and those cultivators who can see them can see how judgment is done there since most of those dimensions already had their judgment. It is not only mankind who became corrupt in the universe, also many higher beings became evil and they have already been rectified.

I could give you a bunch of prophecies about Dafa and the judgment from all major religions. Religions were right about this coming event, although not very clear on the details.

The thing is, some people do not believe in any such things anymore. I do.

I am not here to scare people, I only urge people to think seriously about it and how bad you think mankind can become before someone up there decides to rectify us. We can absolutely not save this earth by ourselves as we have no divine power whatsoever to do that.

A person´s quality is judged according to his amount of karma. His amount is just a number and a fact in the other dimension. Of course the attitude towards becoming a better person is crucial too when it arrives here. Everyone can eliminate karma by suffering. All genuine cultivators do that every day and know about it.

Welcoming the Fa-rectification is not to underestimate.

Edited by Gauss

These Falun Dafa ideas remind me more and more of Jehova's Witnesses every time I hear them, there is all this talk of apocalypse and the world being taken over by evil whereas in comparison to the 20th century the world we live in now is a much more stable, safe and peaceful place. Different groups have been preaching the apocalypse for hundreds of years but it never happens yet they continue even when things are getting better :lol:

All this talk of evil and good and bad people is immature thinking, all the "evil" in the world is done by unconsciousness because if they were conscious they would realise how much they hurt themselves as much as other people through their actions. Bringing Buddha into this sort of thinking is ridiculous as he transcended this sort of black and white thinking and the general Buddhist belief is that everyone has the Buddha seed and is a potential Buddha so there is no such thing as a "bad person" only people who are less conscious than others, even one of the greatest Buddhist Saints Milarepa started off as a mass murderer so all this talk of bad people being wiped out and judged because of their unconsciousness is absurd in any sort of Buddhist context.

The Fa is very clear, Swedenborg too - Falun Dafa will create a new angelic heaven and form a new earth, it will separate good people from evil people. Dafa disciples will create a new angelic heaven and the remaining good people on earth will form a new earth based on the Fa principles(Dafa will be the New Church on the planet and the old ones will be eliminated).

Evil people will be eliminated, that is a fact and a rule of this universe, whenever someone becomes too bad he is eliminated since he is going aginst the laws of the universe(Zhen-Shan-Ren) and himself(he was also formed by Zhen-Shan-Ren). During the last 50 years mankind lost all contact with Gods, ethics, morals and now we are approaching the crucial moment(the judgment).

Many people can not be considered humans anymore and they do all kinds of evils and some believe they are some kind of Gods etc, many are possessed by demons or even incarnated such beings.

If you look at cults, particularly doomsday ones, you might find you have much in common with them. From the flawless charismatic leader who's the new Jesus/Buddha to the end of the world soon, to the so many people aren't even human. The doctrine your preaching is thousands of years old and appears several times in every generation; same dogma, dance and theme. Some hit it big, most go down in flames as the apocalyptic due date goes by, and they're forced to say either 'Because we prayed so hard it was averted' or 'Gotta redo the math, it'll happen in 4 more years'.

There's some good things in Falun. On the surface it has good teachings and very good chi gong routines, but below below the surface is the same old rot that permeates old religions; filled with prejudices born of superstition, technophobia, xenophobia, heck I'll add homophobia too.

Guest allan

Evil people will be eliminated, that is a fact and a rule of this universe, whenever someone becomes too bad he is eliminated since he is going aginst the laws of the universe(Zhen-Shan-Ren) and himself(he was also formed by Zhen-Shan-Ren).

During the last 50 years mankind lost all contact with Gods, ethics, morals and now we are approaching the crucial moment(the judgment).

Your wild claims are getting more and more ridiculous. How do you know that during the last 50 years mankind had lost all contact with gods? Your teacher told you so?

In case you think that I insult you I excuse myself and kindly ask you to show where I did that so I do not repeat the mistake.

Truth is, either you believe some people have supernormal(inborn) powers that can be unlocked and that they can see other dimensions and our future from those dimensions where our space-time has no effect. Or you don´t. As a cultivator of any school one really should believe in these abilities being a reality.

If we really are to have a judgment, won´t the higher dimensions have it before us? Yes they will and those cultivators who can see them can see how judgment is done there since most of those dimensions already had their judgment. It is not only mankind who became corrupt in the universe, also many higher beings became evil and they have already been rectified.

I could give you a bunch of prophecies about Dafa and the judgment from all major religions. Religions were right about this coming event, although not very clear on the details.

The thing is, some people do not believe in any such things anymore. I do.

I am not here to scare people, I only urge people to think seriously about it and how bad you think mankind can become before someone up there decides to rectify us. We can absolutely not save this earth by ourselves as we have no divine power whatsoever to do that.

A person´s quality is judged according to his amount of karma. His amount is just a number and a fact in the other dimension. Of course the attitude towards becoming a better person is crucial too when it arrives here. Everyone can eliminate karma by suffering. All genuine cultivators do that every day and know about it.

Mr Gauss...

This is a forum for spiritual practitioners - i sense that the majority of the members here do not give in to fear-mongering so easily, if at all.

What judgement and karma are you speaking about here? Have you not realized in all your wisdom that such things only affect mindstreams which are ensnared by past guilt and future uncertainties? Those who can fully abide in the present, and those who choose to remain present as much as they can with full awareness are not bound by judgement and karma. Such forces only come into play when there are associations made with past guilty thoughts/intent/words/actions, which all loosely fall under the term Karma, which simply translates as Action, and not reprisals and atonement of sins as some would ignorantly believe.

Its our actions now that determine where we will be tomorrow. Thats the gist of the lesson of Karma. What we all do in this present decides where/what we land on in the future. What has happened in the past remains in the past, and cannot harm. Its poison only takes effect when the mind swings backwards and forwards all the time, so in order to transcend this samsaric mode, the more practical teachings of the more practical schools would encourage its students to live in the present as much as possible. This is one of the reasons why remaining present is so crucial - when one is present, one is awake -- any mind-movements into the past, or any projections into the future knocks one off the greasy pole of reality, and it takes time and much effort to then clamber back on. You clear about this? Living in presence means living fully, gratefully, joyfully... no need for any rectification as far as i can see. In this sense, i would argue that your ideas are flawed and in some ways reminds me of you willingly throwing yourself into a pool of quicksand, and when compassionate souls try to throw you lifelines, you smile serenely at them and say you are okay, that its them who are actually in trouble. Ironical isn't it? :lol:

There is no 'someone up there' Mr Gauss. Its all in your head. When you project the future (which is hope), it appears as if there is someone upstairs, with a giant lasso waiting to gather you up - alternatively, when past guilts (which is fear) surface, it feels as if there are demons below waiting to bite your butt. That is all. Nothing complicated about it.

SO why do you insist on making simple things so complex? Isnt life hard enough as it is? Here, have a break and listen to this song, there is a message in there somewhere for you:

ps- never crossed my mind you were insulting at all. On the contrary, i find you quite pleasant and even mannerly, so no worries there. :)

Edited by CowTao

Its our actions now that determine where we will be tomorrow. Thats the gist of the lesson of Karma. What we all do in this present decides where/what we land on in the future. What has happened in the past remains in the past and cannot harm

Based on your phrase when tomorrow comes, then I can also say because of my actions yesterday I'm here today,, therefore the past is having an effect/determining where I am today - because you said " our actions now (the now became yesterday from today's perspective) that determine where we will be tomorrow (the tomorrow became today)

Then how can you say what happens in the past remains in the past and cannot harm? Can you explain more please?

If you look at cults, particularly doomsday ones, you might find you have much in common with them. From the flawless charismatic leader who's the new Jesus/Buddha to the end of the world soon, to the so many people aren't even human. The doctrine your preaching is thousands of years old and appears several times in every generation; same dogma, dance and theme. Some hit it big, most go down in flames as the apocalyptic due date goes by, and they're forced to say either 'Because we prayed so hard it was averted' or 'Gotta redo the math, it'll happen in 4 more years'.

There's some good things in Falun. On the surface it has good teachings and very good chi gong routines, but below below the surface is the same old rot that permeates old religions; filled with prejudices born of superstition, technophobia, xenophobia, heck I'll add homophobia too.

Hi there and welcome.

First, about the apocalypse, it is not so that Dafa cultivators are guessing that it an apocalypse is coming like some religious people have done in the past. You need a high-level third eye to see it in other dimensions. All Dafa cultivators exercise their body 2 hours per day including one hour in double Lotus meditation. How many religious people(ie Jehovas or other Christians do not even have body cultivation) do that?

In Dafa you cultivate yourself to an incredibly high level by your own effort and then you can see the space-time here from up there without being affected by our time dimension, you can see the celestial change of the earth, you can see the future here just like you look at the sky with your two flesh eyes. So to such a cultivator this is a fact and nothing else.

Seeing the apocalypse coming and not telling people is not compassionate to everyday people.

Telling people about it and being called a nutcase by some and being thanked by others - that is a reality.

About your last statements there is no bearing for them at all. A cultivator knows all too well to be tolerant, compassionate towards everyone, whether he is black, white, yellow, homo or hetero, technologic etc.

What is key for the cultivator is to not do karma-generating stuff or have any attachments tol anything(including fame, gain, technology, sex, food&drink, comfort, mental pleasure etc), just act without intention. Ie doing things like drugs, crimes, homosexual acts will generate karma and destroy your cultivation level.

The life of a cultivator is way stricter than an everyday person who can do whatever he likes to. A cultivator looses all his attachments over time and in return he can enter higher and higher dimensions and raise his Gong level and go into a very high level of Ding(stillness).

All attachments are bringing noise to you and lowers your Ding level and hence your Gong level.

So do you think the exercises in Falun Gong are the only ones which can bring you to the high levels you talk of? and is the only system capable of bringing humanity foward and reducing attachments etc?

Because from my personal experience the Qigong isn't as powerful and purifying as other methods and the wisdom in the system is a fraction of that in some Buddhist schools.

My time in this thread is up.

I thank you for your time, effort and attention here. If you want to PM me some specific questions you are welcome to do so.

At my wisdom level I believe my actions will decide my future.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good.

So do you think the exercises in Falun Gong are the only ones which can bring you to the high levels you talk of? and is the only system capable of bringing humanity foward and reducing attachments etc?

Because from my personal experience the Qigong isn't as powerful and purifying as other methods and the wisdom in the system is a fraction of that in some Buddhist schools.

No I don´t think Dafa is the only great system, many Master-single disciple systems are great as Master Li has pointed out. Also the public version of Dafa is weaker than the secret Dafa Master Li has been taught from his Masters.

However, I believe Dafa is the only public system who can bring you towards the high level druing this period of time, historically I believe there were many other good schools too.

I am not sure if you refer to Buddha Fa Qi Gong or the Buddhist religion.

Anyway, no other public cultivation school has a theory as complete and exact about the structure of the universe and the higher dimension logics, as I see it. The scriptures from Master Li about the universe and the cosmos surpasses anything I have seen.

/Zhen-Shan-Ren

Edited by Gauss

Based on your phrase when tomorrow comes, then I can also say because of my actions yesterday I'm here today,, therefore the past is having an effect/determining where I am today - because you said " our actions now (the now became yesterday from today's perspective) that determine where we will be tomorrow (the tomorrow became today)

Then how can you say what happens in the past remains in the past and cannot harm? Can you explain more please?

A Buddhist Master once said, "If you want to look at what you have been in the past, see where and what you are now; if you want to know where you will be in the future, look at what and where you are now".

This is how i see it:

The past can only have a negative effect on our present to the extent that we allow it to overshadow the present awareness of our moment-to-moment being-ness.

Most people who take up spiritual cultivation makes a conscious decision to free themselves of all those things that are or have been hindrances, of which the past is usually one of the major stumbling blocks that prevents one from seeing clearly that one is already totally free. Hindrances are nothing but thoughts that we allow to surface, and by indulging in these thoughts, they are then given energy to throw us off-center. These ventures into past terrains are the precise exercises that regresses any spiritual aspirant. In other words, the decision to allow, or not allow, that key that unlocks the door, is in our hands. There are not 3 doors (past/present/future) as some would think - there is always only one door. But there are 3 choices of what mental awareness we want to bring with us as we go forth to unlock this door.

No amount of regret and hair-pulling can change whats behind us - but if we decide that we are dissatisfied with our lives as it is now, then we alone are accountable and is the sole-proprietor for cultivating the merits/virtues in this present moment on that will determine a different outcome the next moment. Therefore mindfulness of the moment, each passing one, is key to creating a next mindful moment, and so on and so forth. There is always only this moment. If you can generate some merit right now, you take that with you to the next moment, and if you do not seize this moment to generate some merit, be it even a kind thought, or a prayer for the happiness and freedom of some being (or it could even be for ourselves), then the present is gone, and lost to nothing.

Unfortunately, some of us are not happy to let things go as they are, we then keep going back to this wasted moment, in the hope of redressing it, but we all know how futile such actions are. So in being fully wise to this, we allow what we think of as past to subside, otherwise by directing attention to it only serves to energize it and give it more 'fuel' to block our presence.

Since our aim is not to travel backwards, the path that takes us there, which requires backtracking skills, can be regarded as obsolete. Traveling forwards is also only an illusion - hence what is it that we are left with? It is that which we think, and act upon, this very moment, that gives birth to the next.

There is no storehouse of Mother Karma somewhere up there above the clouds - yet some choose to go there occasionally to reminisce their past glories or churn up some regretful event or actions, simply because as a human being, we have this 'luxury'. This is also sometimes akin to beating oneself over the head with a stick just so to feel alive and significant. I see this as a waste of effort.

Karma is what we do now - its about paying forwards, not back. This is why in Buddhism there is much emphasis on the accumulation of merit. It serves two purposes - one is it purifies the mind that has been used to dancing in the illusions of past and future, and two, it helps generate wisdom and compassion in the now. Meditation serves as a stabilizer in this. It allows us to familiarize ourselves with what is. In Tibetan, the word for meditation is Gom, which simply means, "To get used to...". So if we are used to anger, for example, then we tend to repeat anger patterns, and that means anger is like our meditation. Then, by our desire to transform these unhealthy traits, we learn about the joys of being able to overcome these negativities such as anger, hatred, fear and delusion, hence we adopt a more useful set of meditation practices, like the one mentioned above about accumulating merits.

I think i have said too much. Humble apologies.

Blessings to all.

There is no storehouse of Mother Karma somewhere up there above the clouds

- yet some choose to go there occasionally to reminisce their past glories or churn up some regretful event or actions, simply because as a human being, we have this 'luxury'. This is also sometimes akin to beating oneself over the head with a stick just so to feel alive and significant. I see this as a waste of effort.

Karma is what we do now - its about paying forwards, not back. This is why in Buddhism there is much emphasis on the accumulation of merit. It serves two purposes - one is it purifies the mind that has been used to dancing in the illusions of past and future, and two, it helps generate wisdom and compassion in the now. Meditation serves as a stabilizer in this.

I agree about the storehouse of karma not being up in the clouds..

Karma sits on your body around your virtue substance. Virtue is more finegrained(the finer virtue particles the higher original level/status as I understand it) than karma and always is closest to your heart, hence the saying he has "a good heart".

The more karma you accumulate the more it wraps up your virtue substance and the less enlightenment you have since karma nature is against the character of the universe.

How can you pay something "forward"? What do you mean exactly? Your words are confusing to me(I am a physicist so I like to make sense).

If you have a debt either you can pay it now or later(with interest). It does not matter how you do it, you need to suffer when you decide to pay it off. Therefore a wise man will start cultivating the same day he hears the Fa since he knows time is limited and debts are usually big...

Some people think that if you kill someone and ask the Lord for forgiveness and then forget it, it won´t affect you in the future. Well, cultivators have their reservations.

If you don´t get retribution in this life you will get it in your next life since the universe will force you to pay back all your debts.

The universe is a place where common sense and logics means everything. As I see it many people "believe" things and have "wishes" but there is simply not any substance(in logics or in nature) for those ideas.

The first time a man with his third eye at flesh level looked through me he told me exactly how much karma and virtue I had, where it sat etc etc.

All of what he said made sense and matched my medical record too... Since then I paid back some karma.

Karma is a real substance and the Buddhist monks sit in double lotus meditation partly to suffer and pay back their karma(transform it into virtue after taking the suffering), the other reason is to raise their Ding level.

Everyday people eliminate karma by becoming sick or suffering accidents or hardship in life. The true reason for disease is karma, it does not disappear for no reason.

Doing good deeds accumulate virtue, you are right, so Buddhist monks do good deeds to accumulate virtue. Virtue is the fuel for Gong so without virtue you have nothing.

Again, everything in this universe is very logical according to mathematical rules.

In another dimension every action you ever did in your life is recorded, after death you will see every deed you did from a higher dimension and whether it was a good one or a bad one.

I give you a simple example about karma.

Are you flexible in your body and can do double Lotus for a long time? All genuine cultivators in Dafa must be able to do it, otherwise you are no real cultivator since your karma is too big to reach a high level.

If you are stiff and can not do double Lotus even if you practice stretching for a few weeks, that means you have great karma debts.

Girls usually are much more felxible than guys and can do double Lotus quickly or immediately. Why is it so?

Girls generally don´t fight or harass people, they don´t take as much drugs and are generally more quiet than guys. Hence their karma is smaller than the guys so they are better people - on average....

When a guy starts cultivation usually he lags behind the girls because of his wrongdoing in this life(and sometimes earlier lives).

After a few years he can gain back the deficit since he usually can suffer more hardship than the girl can do - on average of course.

Edited by Gauss

I agree with much of what you say about karma and the way it tries to work it out in day to day life but this isn't the only way to deal with your karma, there are certain masters who describe going deep into their mental realm during meditation into a cloudy area which the Buddhists call Alaya realm of consciousness, the other name for this realm is the "storehouse" which contains all of your karma or karmic seeds, but this area of your consciousness can be purified using meditation techniques before the karma has an opportunity to bloom negatively out in the world, so you don't neccassarily have to suffer to purfy your karma it can dissolved or let go of with the right approach.

I agree with much of what you say about karma and the way it tries to work it out in day to day life but this isn't the only way to deal with your karma, there are certain masters who describe going deep into their mental realm during meditation into a cloudy area which the Buddhists call Alaya realm of consciousness, the other name for this realm is the "storehouse" which contains all of your karma or karmic seeds, but this area of your consciousness can be purified using meditation techniques before the karma has an opportunity to bloom negatively out in the world, so you don't neccassarily have to suffer to purfy your karma it can dissolved or let go of with the right approach.

I believe they can eliminate karma while meditating but I believe the true reason for this is due to the extensive leg pain from sitting long periods in double Lotus. So they suffer in meditation and hence karma pieces are eliminated in meditation.

I use to tell people if they knew a fake religious leader or similar who could sit 12 hours straight in double Lotus?

If some people claim Master Li is a bad person he must have accumulated alot of karma, yet he can sit like forever in double Lotus without pain....

Hence Master Li is a very good person(at an absolute minimum) without any karma and with might virtue judging from the laws of the universe. No bad person can do what he can do on the mat.

Truly great people are extremely rare and how can you know whether your Master is good or bad?

Check out what they can do in practice(on the mat) and you will know whether they walk their talk. That is a very simple and reliable indicator.

Edited by Gauss