Jedi777

Micro Cosmic orbit

ok its not about clearing blockages its about eliminating them(which there is a difference).

1. When you have the correct lower dan tian training your dan tian will beam a signal of balance to your whole body because it holds the memory of what you should be and sends this signal to your whole being. So if your liver has operating too low and your lungs had too much chi or congested chi the correct signal from your dan tian will get them back to firing to what they should be firing at(also when you have connected to the lower dt properly you will feel connected to the chi in your surrounding environment). The more chi the stronger the signal is. The mco is the natural way your energy flows so when the lower dan tian beams this signal long enough the mco will start to flow on its own because this is how you went from an embryo to a baby in your mothers womb. This is tapping into the your original life energy. Storing chi in your dantian and connecting to the original signal of the dantian is 2 different things.

2. You only use your mind to circulate the chi in the mco to widen the channels so more chi can flow thru in the beginning.

3. you only keep your focus on the dantian while doing the mco from start to finish if you focus on places like your lower back it will drain your energy and cause tiredness and lower back problems.

just as a recap

When you focus on the lower dantian correctly it will beam a signal that will put you back in balance and start your mco but before your mco fully opens(which means if will flow all the time) you can run your mco with your intention just to help widen the vessels for more chi to flow thru.

tips

The flow of the mco is dependent on your breathing pattern and the movement of your diaphragm (do reverse breathing).

The mco transmutes your chi into pure vitality and helps with the jing to chi conversion what this feels like is no what matter what time of day it is you will feel like you just woke up not tired but yet not charged full of energy like you just had some pop thats what chi feels like vitality is different. Your mco can keep you up for days without you feeling tired at all like you just woke up because it circulates chi in your central channel which turns into vitality. When your mco is open it will make your dantian hot(the mco is really apart of the lower dantian training it reawakens your te) and makes your nervous system able to carry and handle more chi.

breathing chi into your lower dantian is not the same energy type of chi that is in your lower dantian after you do the mco one has vitality and the other doesnt you only do the latter to kick start the mco this is only true if one has not reached stillness in their lower dt breathing.

why

because once stillness is reached vitality will naturally be stored in the lower dt. If one just breathes chi to the lower dt while not in stillness the natural process will happen as thus over some time the mco will start to flow and once it does it will put vitality back into the lower dt. With the correct lower dt training and the opening up of your mco your te will start to reawaken(which is located in your lower dt)

why

because your te vibrates at a higher frequency than your chi so you must speed up your mco(which you will be able to do once your mco opens fully) so it reawakens the te.

extra tip

if the lower dt is done right it will spin on its own accord and the ching to chi conversion will happen automatically and feed the mco.

Edited by electric gravity

Ok before I had a pretty strong conviction that doing the cold draw to deficient areas of your MCO could make you tired, but now I'm very convinced of it. About a month or two ago I had begun doing the cold draw up my back. I usually did not get very high up because my perinium, tail bone, and sacrum absorbed most of the jing. While this was going on I was very tired. I spent most of the month of October feeling as though I had chronic fatigue syndrome. As I kept doing the cold draw up my back slowly the fatigue tapered off as I assume those points got filled up and were not draining me as much any longer.

Now beginning only a few days ago, I decided to reverse the draw as to fill up the lower points on my front. Lo and behond I have begun to experience the exact same fatigue symptoms as I did in October when I began doing the cold draw up my back. This leads me to believe that there is a definate connection here.

Another note to add to my previous statement which that past several days of experience has still shown to be the case, something else.... Not only do I notice being tired when doing the cold draw to a new point on the MCO but the emotions of that associated point/chakra seems to really bubble up at the same time.... interesting. I pretty much just have to ride it out until the process is complete and then I feel much better.

Greetings, interesting thread. I have several questions if I may.

Firstly I have been practicing the mco, big draw in which I am able to draw the energy up to my skull (and recirculate it to the tan tien) when nearing orgasm but do not experience any form of pleasure. Is the big draw's purpose to avoid the muscle contraction based orgasm all together, or intended to draw the normal orgasmic energy up while controlling the actual contractions, either mentally holding off the tension or through clamping the pc muscles.

What I'm experiencing is a draw of energy up the spine that can be quite heady but not pleasurable, but upon any further stimulation I quickly return right near the point of no return, making me wonder if I am actually not drawing the full force of the energy up, because I wish to have an internal "release" and the ability to keep going without any energy loss, while at the same time avoid nearing the the next peak so quickly.

Thanks, I have several more questions but I'd like to start with the big draw.

Edited by The Dragon

Eletric gravity has some really good info.

I don't specifically work on mco, but when i went on 1 of my retreats long ago I decided to examine it a bit. I was filling the dantien to the point that no matter how hard i tried the energy would move through the orbit up the back. Huge painful blockages at the gates were being forced by a lot of chi and some of these blockages disolved and the flow moved higher. You are right E gravity, my power dimineshed the more i focused on points of blockage, i had repower the dantien? because the pressure get weaker the more you circulate, which i didnt like. I remember feeling really light and hollow out. Also good state of mind with chi entering brain. Lots of visions, brighter then eyes open was hard to sleep.

got to go

TF

Look its like this.

Your dan tian was the first cell that was created in your body. When that cell is charged it sends a message to the rest of the body of what the body should be. It was like this when you were forming in your mother's womb.

Ah thanks for confirming my speculation.

^_^

Its been a while since I did the MCO. I did it today and I feel very nervous and jittery, can this be a normal reaction?

**damn MCO made me feel manic :-(

Edited by dmattwads

Its been a while since I did the MCO. I did it today and I feel very nervous and jittery, can this be a normal reaction?

**damn MCO made me feel manic :-(

I did an hour of MCO in full lotus -- felt great afterwords. Yep it charges up the energy.

I did an hour of MCO in full lotus -- felt great afterwords. Yep it charges up the energy.

Ok so then I'm thinking its not MCO, but instead the kundalini experience I had earlier this morning

Ok so then I'm thinking its not MCO, but instead the kundalini experience I had earlier this morning

yeah so maybe more MCO is the answer. haha.

• Like 1

yeah so maybe more MCO is the answer. haha.

could be, in the past when I did organ meditations and lots of intense emotion would come up, I just had to keep doing more until I had done enough to get the job done. Perhaps this is the same type of situation.

Has any one done the Xiao shou tian fully completing the pre requisite stages? As I understand it the foundation takes a long time. It seems most people get impatient and attempt the Xiao shou tian prematurely

some qi in spine of sorts ≠ kundalini

basically if you think its mighta been, it wasnt

if it was, unambiguous.

on a tangent,

There's so much good information in just the preface of Taoist Yoga. I think it is important to note - what's chapter one, the first thing he goes over? Fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness. MCO pitfalls if you do not learn it. It is a very significant component of "the longevity breathing phenomena" I mention. You shouldnt tense a single muscle in the body to do it. It helps make letting go of the sinuses and not using them to facilitate breath that much easier.

Edited by joeblast

some qi in spine of sorts ≠ kundalini

basically if you think its mighta been, it wasnt

if it was, unambiguous.

I suppose I should clarity the order of events. First I was sitting there in Samantha not giving a single thought to Kundalini (I've never really been that interested in it) and then all of a sudden my tail bone starts hurting bad. This lasts a while and the only sort of bearable position was child's pose.

Later on I decided to give MCO a try hoping that it might be able to balance out what had happened to me.

if you've ever been jolted in a nerve good and that potential just goes screaming along the particular neural path, then you can extrapolate ;) =why k-ish practices I know sorta go ping pong.

there's of course others more well versed than I in how it sets up to open...the method I was taught was so strong I put it back in the toolbox and said "later"

drew has some good notes there, and I noted one other good one in the zazen & eyes, first thing taught in taoist yoga, fixing the spirit at the seat of awareness. connect the upper to the lower dt, experientially, connect the two energy potentials as part of downward flow.

so,

70px-Iching-hexagram-23.svg.png

in context of my turning the wheel link in sig

Edited by joeblast