thelerner

Glenn Morris died

What do you think he died from? Was he too firey or something?
Yes, this I'd really like to know. What actually caused his death? And did it have anything to do with his qigong/kundalini practices? Or just regular diet/lifestyle? Or was it just his fated time to go - and something that he was long aware of?
When the same methods I used were employed by my students, they had very similar results of "Kundalini Awakening" in anywhere from 2 months to 18 months time. I watched as one after another went through the process. No one had any of the problems often written about in the 'myths' of Kundalini. We were continually amazed at the 'Universality' of the process. Later we learned that Qigong provided certain safeguards that were keeping the process safe and efficient. It was a very experimental program in the beginning. As time progressed, I refined the system further to eliminate any unnecessary practices and honed in on what was actually producing the manifestation of Kundalini. It basically came down to opening the Base Chakra (Genitals) and then working up to the higher energy centers from there. Combine the chakra work with running energy along the spine & limbs, positive mind states, employing specific breathing methods, and practicing Testicular/ Ovarian Gong Fu and you have a complete composite of what I did and what I feel is the core essence of my practice. I honestly believe these to be the most potent Qigong practices in the world.

Later I wrote 3 widely available books on the subject matter and many foreign students were emailing me from around the world reporting similar experiences from doing the practices. I decided to refine my life's work into a system we later called the "Kundalini Awakening Process" . I created a highly organized program with a comprehensive workbook and home practice CD. The workshop is taught in a weekend seminar format. The process is learned in 2 days and practiced at home along with the CD we provide you with.

Also, is anyone familiar with his kundalini awakening process? Or know where we can get this CD? He claims it's a safe, streamlined method that takes a lot of the guesswork out and can awaken your kundalini in approximately 45 days to 1.5 years? Edited by vortex

Yes, this I'd really like to know. What actually caused his death? And did it have anything to do with his qigong/kundalini practices? Or just regular diet/lifestyle? Or was it just his fated time to go - and something that he was long aware of?

Also, is anyone familiar with his kundalini awakening process? Or know where we can get this CD? He claims it's a safe, streamlined method that takes a lot of the guesswork out and can awaken your kundalini in approximately 45 days to 1.5 years?

Hi

I was a personal friend of Glenn, and ocasionally trained with him, and frequently discussed things with him. Glenn died of some heart problem. He suffered from high blood pressure and some other problems of the sort. He REALLY abused his luck. Didn't have much care about his diet and didn't take his medicines. I don't think his problems had anything to do with qigong/kundalini practices, just with bad diet and unhealthy food. Maybe there was some genetic predisposition too.

To get the CDs and so on, contact one of the groups that carry on his training. There are two or three out there. Google Hoshinroshiryu and you'll find them. His system was a unique mixture of Qigong techniques, some Mantak inspired stuff, lots of self experimentation and meditation techniques from wherever he could get them. He studied extensively on the mental effects of practices, and his system has a lot of safeguards built into it. It's a pretty good system...

Having said this:

There isn't much new in it, except for perhaps a few "tricks" (some pretty good, I have to say), and these in my opinion offset some of the safety guards in the system. Practicioners familiar with any good qigong/neigong system from a traditional chinese martial art will recognize most of the stuff. My main problem with it was that there was an underemphasizing of basic, movement based training methods - some sort of good qigong set with a few exercises that would move and stretch and rotate the main joints, muscle groups and meridians. The system, as written, will have people jumping off to sitting and standing practices too fast. It will create results very fast, but (and this is absolutely MY OPINION) in the long run has inherent limitations which reuire further learning.

It is my experience that it is the basic everyday repeating of a solid, simple, straightforward qigong system which will promote good health (perhaps not enlightenment, but good health and energy levels) and perhaps if Doc had continued his practices of this kind he might have lasted a lot longer.

Best

I bought his last book online, "Quantum Crawfish Bisque for the Clueless Soul". He lived in Louisiana and got to witness all of the wreckage. I think that the poor guy died of a broken heart :(

who cares how he died, how he lived is much more important. i consider him to be my first teacher, sadly i never met him, but his books Path notes and Shadow strategies both really inspired me. they are so riddled with knowledge and practical wisdom that i find myself reading the same page over and over and over again. everytime i read i find something new.

does anyone know specifically about what his kundalini awakening system consists of? in the books he stresses microcosmic orbit and the inner smile, and also talks about working on each chakra. this coupled with energy raising and body movement system. but he had lots of time to refine his system after the books so i'm curious what changed, and specifically what he taught.

Not at all infact Glenn was actually very "YIN" and ran cool energy.

He was Firey dduring the Path notes days. But after that he switched gears a bit and became more Yin. He had a very supple body and could breath Very deep & Slow like a turtle and seamless. I spent many years with him. I know what he was capable of. His Kundalini is Real. I received Shaktipat from many times and went through a full Kundalini awakening in 2001 with him in the room. The Nirbija Samadhi lasted for a few days.

Anyhow he was a close friend, teacher, and also student. I trained with him in his house in Lake Charles and also he came many times to my house to teach me and my close students. I can tell you he opened peoples Kundalini very easily and yes his system became more smooth as time went on. He was very open and generous.

And there are more FACTS to his actual death but I will not disclose this in public out of respect to him. It was not cause of his health cause he was actually in great shape those days and was training/ fasting a lot. It is something much more personal and sad and has little to do with "FIRE", Chi, Heart conditions etc....

In any case he is very much still a live in many ways and there are folks that carry on with great success.

Peace

Vajra

I bought his last book online, "Quantum Crawfish Bisque for the Clueless Soul". He lived in Louisiana and got to witness all of the wreckage. I think that the poor guy died of a broken heart :(

Correct lino...Peoples Neglect...

His dojo was crushed to the ground. His house damaged. Also many other issues. He was working day and night helping people give chi massages to the fire dept/and Police dept & redcross workers with out asking for a DIME.

But there is more to it....

who cares how he died, how he lived is much more important. i consider him to be my first teacher, sadly i never met him, but his books Path notes and Shadow strategies both really inspired me. they are so riddled with knowledge and practical wisdom that i find myself reading the same page over and over and over again. everytime i read i find something new.

does anyone know specifically about what his kundalini awakening system consists of? in the books he stresses microcosmic orbit and the inner smile, and also talks about working on each chakra. this coupled with energy raising and body movement system. but he had lots of time to refine his system after the books so i'm curious what changed, and specifically what he taught.

http://www.myspace.com/kundaliniawakeningprocess

this will help...

Glenn was one of the good guys for sure and the man who set me on the path some years back. Like many others I miss him and his work and ways had a great impact on my life.

What I liked most about him was his no BS style, he once called his methodology the McDonald's of enlightenment. Wish he had said Burger King, as their burgers are better but there we go. The chapter in Path Notes about him masturbating is pretty refreshing in this line of literature! His other works Shadow Strategies and Martial Arts Madness are worth a read also.

He created his own system, Hoshin Jutsu, which is full of interesting stuff. Always a student, he cherry picked the best part of many other traditions, took out the crap and presented a martial art/esoteric system that he worked to perfect. Hoshin offered a well rounded approach including effective martial arts - largely based on taijutsu - energy work, an academic corriculum covering all manner of texts from strategy, philosophy, energy work, shamanism, leadership etc. In addition, a core element of his teaching was Kundalini. He presented an empirically tested system of arousal and personally lead 100's of individuals through the process - I aint one of them. He emphasised the pitfulls of a potentially dangerous process so one could mitigate them as much as possible. He really just wanted us all to be better human beings and have a laugh while doing it - and for it not to take 30 years to get somewhere.

The Hoshin (www.hoshin.com) are a fun bunch of people, who have high level of expertise from a number of different systems. Over in North America there are a number of quality individuals running workshops, training camps including Mark Lawrence in Canada, Bill Trumper and Ian Cox. Over in the UK Susan Williams runs the Hoshins Meditation Mastery and Esoteric Energy Courses. These cover the Kundalini Arousal process and then move on to other interesting areas.

Glenn worked with lots and lots of different people from all walks of life and his work is not confined just to Hoshin. He talked highly of the Uma Tantra guys - and they new him way better than I did. I know they are honouring him and his work and building upon it. He never wanted stuff to be static, evolution in all things!

Anyway thats my 2 pennis worth. :rolleyes:

You have 2 penises? Wow. :lol:

Seriously though one time I saw a clip of a guy who actually did have two. :o

\

Glenn worked with lots and lots of different people from all walks of life and his work is not confined just to Hoshin. He talked highly of the Uma Tantra guys - and they new him way better than I did. I know they are honouring him and his work and building upon it. He never wanted stuff to be static, evolution in all things!

Thank you Jonnybrand. Yes we Umaa Tantra guys knew him very well. The other person that really understands Glenn's Magic and has gone past it is Soke Rob Williams www.hoshin.us . The other person is the one that was THE OLDEST hoshin guy and glenn's oldest friend and associate DR. John Porter. He is an expert in mind sciences (Psy-ionics) and he has done KAP. He is the one that Taught Glenn how to walk fires. this guy is in my book the one that knows the history better than anyone.

Susan Williams, I do not know what her involvement was in teaching when Glenn was alive cause she only came into the Hoshin picture in a year or 2 before Glenn passed. I have seen the meditation mastery manual a lot of stuff in there is Glenn's, Dr. Porter's material, and my material. The manuals are just notes with further details but still even then the tradition is based 100% on energy and oral tradition so in order to get what Glenn did you need to spend time either in commune with Glenn or with those that knew him best & Spent the most time with him doing the actual Kundalini work.

Peace

Santiago Dobles

• Like 1

But there is more to it....
Hmm, conspiracy theories?
The scientific principles and techniques needed to safely and quickly arouse kundalini -- the body's own powerful rejuvenating energy -- deeply embedded in your subconscious, usable whenever you're ready - the minute you leave training, next year, even 10 years later. Unlike other methods the K.A.P. takes on average only 45 days to take effect!
That's pretty fast & efficient. How many hours a day of training would this entail, though?

Has anyone here tried this KAP?

You could do the entire practice of KAP 1 in 20 to 30 min. Glenn Recommended you do 2 or 3 20 min sessions a day. Best early in the morning or late at night. Now you could also take anyone of the techniques or principles learned and drill them like a monk.

I used to do one of the main techniques 4 hours a day that produces ridiculous amounts of chi. It was the thing Glenn did the most daily. One of my clients had bone marrow cancer I made her do this technique she increased bone marrow 30% and did not need to get chemo. Her Dr was impressed.

This is one the things that allowed Glenn and myself to rip car door handles off by "accident" or by just being gentle. At first is huge amounts of Shakti & chi but you get used to it once you know how to store and root it all. I remember at first going through strange stuff like water bottle exploding 5 gallon ones for no reason they would "Pop" and crack while meditating in a room.Ac units would go weird as would Computers. But after a while it all settles and you have much better control over that much energy.

We use that technique to do weather magic. I was once asked to stop the rain at a wedding sure enough after 5 in the rain stopped and halted and as soon as reception was over the rain poured in. We had fires here in FLA last week myself and a couple KAP students did our thing and we had 4 thunder & rain storms and no more fires nor ashes in the air we breath.

In KAP II I had a group was able to make rain and stop it and move the clouds and make it rain again. Glenn had a real connection to LIghtning.

Recently I was teaching 2 students and as I did the technique for no reason clouds began to roll in and lightning started happening. I was just doing the breathing. As Glenn usedto saywhen you have CHI or Juice ANYTHING is possible if you give it Juice. He is right. Today I was just doing my breathing and i went out side storm clouds where forming as was the lightning & thunder it poured for about 5min. then when I stopped doing it it was clear sky and beautiful sun.

Shamanism + KUNDALINI + CHI GUNG is a powerful deal.

Dr.Porter makes it rain in TAMPA every where but above his house :) he likes the clear sky. I like the thunder& lightning its a Bonpo thing : ).

After years of practicing KAP its now like I do all day long while i do my normal life. Energy is always flowing. If i sit and make a focused effort its very powerful. I usually do as I do my daily things. Glenn told me its best to just be once you have it and go about your business.

Stuff works..

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva
  • Like 1

You could do the entire practice of KAP 1 in 20 to 30 min. Glenn Recommended you do 2 or 3 20 min sessions a day. Best early in the morning or late at night. Now you could also take anyone of the techniques or principles learned and drill them like a monk.

I used to do one of the main techniques 4 hours a day that produces ridiculous amounts of chi. It was the thing Glenn did the most daily. One of my clients had bone marrow cancer I made her do this technique she increased bone marrow 30% and did not need to get chemo. Her Dr was impressed.

This is one the things that allowed Glenn and myself to rip car door handles off by "accident" or by just being gentle. At first is huge amounts of Shakti & chi but you get used to it once you know how to store and root it all. I remember at first going through strange stuff like water bottle exploding 5 gallon ones for no reason they would "Pop" and crack while meditating in a room.Ac units would go weird as would Computers. But after a while it all settles and you have much better control over that much energy.

We use that technique to do weather magic. I was once asked to stop the rain at a wedding sure enough after 5 in the rain stopped and halted and as soon as reception was over the rain poured in. We had fires here in FLA last week myself and a couple KAP students did our thing and we had 4 thunder & rain storms and no more fires nor ashes in the air we breath.

In KAP II I had a group was able to make rain and stop it and move the clouds and make it rain again. Glenn had a real connection to LIghtning.

Recently I was teaching 2 students and as I did the technique for no reason clouds began to roll in and lightning started happening. I was just doing the breathing. As Glenn usedto saywhen you have CHI or Juice ANYTHING is possible if you give it Juice. He is right. Today I was just doing my breathing and i went out side storm clouds where forming as was the lightning & thunder it poured for about 5min. then when I stopped doing it it was clear sky and beautiful sun.

Shamanism + KUNDALINI + CHI GUNG is a powerful deal.

Dr.Porter makes it rain in TAMPA every where but above his house :) he likes the clear sky. I like the thunder& lightning its a Bonpo thing : ).

After years of practicing KAP its now like I do all day long while i do my normal life. Energy is always flowing. If i sit and make a focused effort its very powerful. I usually do as I do my daily things. Glenn told me its best to just be once you have it and go about your business.

Stuff works..

Peace

Santiago

If anyone is in Miami now they should look up at the clouds :D Storms a coming.

Peace

Santiago

yeah i live in miami, thanks a lot you almost flooded my street

Sorry you should tell dade county to open the ducts in the everglades so your street wont flood. :D

At least the air is cleaner now and more "Ionized" : )

Should be no more traces of that smokey shit we had for days from the fires.

:)

Hello all,

Having studied Ninjutsu and other esoteric stuff I have to say Dr.Glenn Morris really wrote a fantastic book 'path notes of an American Ninja master', I have not had the pleasure of reading his others as of yet. But I will say in Ninjutsu circles most of the things he speaks of is not openly spoken about, which can at times be really frustrating, although there are reasons for it, martial at its root, but because he sought his own path many of the things he learnt himself he could therefore teach openly without going against any of the traditional secrecy.

His style of writing about Ninjutsu and other esoteric subjects was down to earth and refreshing. He certainly gave me a more rounded understanding of my training and path and where I should be heading. Many if not all of the things he talks about within ninjutsu can be verified, by aware students of the art. For example he talks about teachers being able to convey short simple messages through telepathy, an experience I myself have had through one of my teachers.

It's a real shame he is no longer on this plane as I reckon he had a quite a few more books in him and other valuable experience to offer, still I'm sure wherever he is now he's having fun teaching directly through energy. Perhaps that is much more fun, more than we can imagine. He is the only ninjutsu teacher to my knowledge to have put the true point of ninjutsu training and the ultimate goal within the system in book form, namely enlightenment, and explain much of it clearly, Togakure ryu is the school of the hidden door, and the hidden door is the exit point of this world and the other dimensions within it, it's not an easy door to open much less get through, I hope Glenn Morris found his hidden door.

I never had the honor of meeting the man or communicating with him, but I give a big salute and thank you to my Ninja brother wherever he may be.

Just signed up! Must have bookmarked this page sometime ago when doing searches on Glenn, Big inspiration, very readable.

Hello all,

Having studied Ninjutsu and other esoteric stuff I have to say Dr.Glenn Morris really wrote a fantastic book 'path notes of an American Ninja master', I have not had the pleasure of reading his others as of yet. But I will say in Ninjutsu circles most of the things he speaks of is not openly spoken about, which can at times be really frustrating, although there are reasons for it, martial at its root, but because he sought his own path many of the things he learnt himself he could therefore teach openly without going against any of the traditional secrecy.

His style of writing about Ninjutsu and other esoteric subjects was down to earth and refreshing. He certainly gave me a more rounded understanding of my training and path and where I should be heading. Many if not all of the things he talks about within ninjutsu can be verified, by aware students of the art. For example he talks about teachers being able to convey short simple messages through telepathy, an experience I myself have had through one of my teachers.

It's a real shame he is no longer on this plane as I reckon he had a quite a few more books in him and other valuable experience to offer, still I'm sure wherever he is now he's having fun teaching directly through energy. Perhaps that is much more fun, more than we can imagine. He is the only ninjutsu teacher to my knowledge to have put the true point of ninjutsu training and the ultimate goal within the system in book form, namely enlightenment, and explain much of it clearly, Togakure ryu is the school of the hidden door, and the hidden door is the exit point of this world and the other dimensions within it, it's not an easy door to open much less get through, I hope Glenn Morris found his hidden door.

I never had the honor of meeting the man or communicating with him, but I give a big salute and thank you to my Ninja brother wherever he may be.

Edited by sifusufi
  • Like 1

If anyone is in Miami now they should look up at the clouds :D Storms a coming.

Peace

Santiago

Shango?

"And you may ask yourself... well... how did I get here"?

Well about two years ago I was searching for Glenn (Pun intended) book marked the page and voila!

Here I am two years later still searching.

In the spring of 2006 I was in the process of moving from Phoenix to Austin with hopes of visiting Lake Charles.

This would not manifest due to Glenn splitting the scene. (Makes for one hell of a blues if you ask me)

OK thanks for askin' me (no AXE intended) just Axe'

Always loved the Hatsumi stories. (all the stories actually)

I never got to experience Glenn in the flesh, however when I get a keen insight or deja vu (seen)(why do Rastas say seen)? See what I'm sayin' sayin' I feel Doc is behind the scene somewhere.

Having read the books, I feel like I know the man. (Anyone else)?

Always loved the "Study on this" closings, and pride myself on stealing his sh*t... well that's what good jazz musicians (and ninjas) do right?

post-53655-127018396249_thumb.jpg

Just signed up! Must have bookmarked this page sometime ago when doing searches on Glenn, Big inspiration, very readable.

This is my first post from last year! I was just surfing the online users list and saw someone lookin' in on

this thread.

I should get back to reading some Glenn soon.

Seems like I am trying to juggle too much at this time and getting nowhere fast!

Glenn's books are always good for some laughs, I always feel like he is there when I read and reread

the texts.

Having never met Glenn I always feel he is a close friend :ninja:

Thanks to the folks here who share the Glenn experience.

See ya Soke,

Robert

02-17-2010 23:45 CST

"And you may ask yourself... well... how did I get here"?

Well about two years ago I was searching for Glenn (Pun intended) book marked the page and voila!

Here I am two years later still searching.

In the spring of 2006 I was in the process of moving from Phoenix to Austin with hopes of visiting Lake Charles.

This would not manifest due to Glenn splitting the scene. (Makes for one hell of a blues if you ask me)

OK thanks for askin' me (no AXE intended) just Axe'

Always loved the Hatsumi stories. (all the stories actually)

I never got to experience Glenn in the flesh, however when I get a keen insight or deja vu (seen)(why do Rastas say seen)? See what I'm sayin' sayin' I feel Doc is behind the scene somewhere.

Having read the books, I feel like I know the man. (Anyone else)?

Always loved the "Study on this" closings, and pride myself on stealing his sh*t... well that's what good jazz musicians (and ninjas) do right?

:D

Hey Rob!

Ask Susan, she trained with him.

I'll admit to having him in my heart and mind quite often. But not enough, as I seem to forget him quite frequently. As is Santi. Susan is a welcome person recently. As are ToaMeow, Hundun, Ben and Ralis. Not very orthodox, any of them, but I enjoy their presence. As I enjoy many other presences here on TTB's. Jeez it's packed with so many high-level people, it's insane :)

:wub:

I'll admit to having him in my heart and mind quite often. But not enough

I had a powerful dream not that long ago where Glenn was present, just plain weird that he had hair.

Really need to get back to basics.

I bought the first Hoshin Earth Techniques and Chi Kung level 1 dvds and never enrolled in the program.

I will put these at the top of my list.

I need to stop looking for the ultimate out there and dig deeper inside myself

I have way more material and tools than I could ever master. I just get off on finding new stuff.

Namaste,

Robert

Oh... and if you ever have a chance to buy Glenn's memorial book Santiago's entry is worth the price of admission. :lol:

Geez Sifusufi,

That's a blast from the past reading my first post.

Just reading the title of the thread just now '..Glenn Morris died', I thought 'what again!!??'.

I was gonna' say, he must have reincarnated awfully quick!

Wherever he is now I'm sure he's eating a great big cream cake.

'seen' and 'respect' and 'word' to the infamous Ninja naughty boy!

Salutes

ps. Personally I think he's still alive. I'm 96.4% sure I saw him shopping in Walmart the other day. He had Oreo's and some noodles in his basket. It was just like the time I saw Bruce Lee in Chessington zoo when I was 12.

Edited by Ninpo-me-this-ninjutsu-me-that
  • Like 1

Reflecting on Glenn as the date of his transition is upon us.

Just reread this thread and was reminded of how it brought me to this forum!

Funny how I get the feeling I know Glenn personally just from reading the books.

Thankful I got to spend 04/02/2011 with Santiago in Miami,

and 03/31/2012 with Wayne Oliver, Robert V Martin & everybody in Austin!

I recognized Wayne from the 3rd JFJKD seminar in Seattle,

but was shocked when I realized the guy I had been speaking

with for a while was Rob Martin who wrote the intro to Shadow Strategies! 

Santiago, I can't thank you enough for the family time, keep rockin' !

Good stuff!

Edited by sifusufi
  • Like 1