enouch

Evil Warlord/Neigung

Yeh it was a good story with many, lessons.

Just that I was peacefully relaxing, minding my business, and whoaa that story was something else lol.

Not so sure about levels to be honest. Im pretty sure in spontaneous movements the energy mixes by itself. But yeh would be interesting.

peace

• Like 1

People think that story is literally true?

The pages shown here read more like fiction then true accounts. Reality tends to be less colorful and descriptive, there's longer pauses and less operatics.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

As told by John Chang himself and passed down to him by his teacher!

He should know what powerlevel is possible through training Nei Kung and therefore which stories are obviously true!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

People think that story is literally true? The pages shown here read more like fiction then true accounts. Reality tends to be less colorful and descriptive, there's longer pauses and less operatics.

If you tell a story more colorfully to make to less boring, it doesn't mean the story isn't real.

As told by John Chang himself and passed down to him by his teacher!He should know what powerlevel is possible through training Nei Kung and therefore which stories are obviously true!

Well not necesarily. Kosta tends to exaggerate, change, make up, color, etc. stuff in his book. I believe he might have colored the story a bit but most of it was probably the same as what Chang said. Lol I wish Kosta would just tell things straight so we could know for sure!

Even if the story was completely made up, double Chang's power 31 times and you get an idea of how much energy a person at level 51 would have lol.

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

Even if the story was completely made up, double Chang's power 31 times and you get an idea of how much energy a person at level 51 would have lol.

LOL! So, he did like to exaggerate! And how do you exactly know that Kosta didn't exaggerate with the claim that the power doubles with every level...?

The pages shown here read more like fiction then true accounts. Reality tends to be less colorful and descriptive, there's longer pauses and less operatics.

“There was not much to eat; I had to hunt wild boar and scrounge

for berries and fruit. The funny thing was that there was a tribe of

Dayak natives there who harassed me and finally attacked me openly

with spears, and on one occasion arrows. I pulled down a large tree

and set it ablaze with my ch’i; after that they left me alone. It must

have been very frightening for them. I bet they are still scaring

naughty children with stories about me!”

The Magus Of Java p120

Yes I believe it was literally true.

• Like 1

LOL! So, he did like to exaggerate! And how do you exactly know that Kosta didn't exaggerate with the claim that the power doubles with every level...?

I didn't say that he DID exagerate it, I was just saying that (although I do believe the story) I can't really be 100% sure if the whole thing was told exactly like John told it.

I know that power doubles with each level because of other sources, not just The Magus of Java.

fiction, 100% true

Some world military, Russia China USA war machine would be grabbing Chang and his merry band of masters

FOX CNN news would show film clips of Colonel John Chang blasting taliban insurgents in Afghanistan, complete with cheesey interviews and stills of lightening shooting out of his eyeballs and people running in flames.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

fiction, 100% true

Some world military, Russia China USA war machine would be grabbing Chang and his merry band of masters

FOX CNN news would show film clips of Colonel John Chang blasting taliban insurgents in Afghanistan, complete with cheesey interviews and stills of lightening shooting out of his eyeballs and people running in flames.

First off the people in that story died about 80 years ago. Second off John is much weaker than a butterfly compared to those guys (level 20 vs 51 = John^31). Don't compare John to Pa Lok Nen because he's 31 levels behind him. Also none of the Mo Pai students are higher than level 2b, so there is no "John and his merry band of masters".

Another thing. Why on earth would John want to join the military???

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

fiction, 100% true

Make me smile, ha ha ha ha ... :P

First off the people in that story died about 80 years ago. Second off John is much weaker than a butterfly compared to those guys (level 20 vs 51 = John^31). Don't compare John to Pa Lok Nen because he's 31 levels behind him. Also none of the Mo Pai students are higher than level 2b, so there is no "John and his merry band of masters".

Another thing. Why on earth would John want to join the military???

You maybe miss it. "GRABBING" means a black ops snatch and grab to get his secrets.

• Like 1

You maybe miss it. "GRABBING" means a black ops snatch and grab to get his secrets.

No I didn't miss it, but SonOfTheGods compared John to Pa Lok Nen and with that kind of power the government couldn't "snatch" him. He'd have to voluntarily cooperate.

Edited by KenBrace

I really don't think people get the exponential function. Each level past 4 is a doubling of power.

That means that a level 50 is double that of a level 49, and so on to level 72.

Nuclear weapons aren't even in the same league as this level of ability.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

No I didn't miss it, but SonOfTheGods compared John to Pa Lok Nen and with that kind of power the government couldn't "snatch" him. He'd have to voluntarily cooperate.

Edited for content that doesn't matter at all.

Edited by h.uriahr

John got cut with a chopstick...and shot a pellet into his hand...I can catch a pellet. A real bullet would've had me hook line and sinker...any caliber would've worked for me. I'm not so sure that any of the mentioned mo pai dudes could take a live round from any gun.

Tall tales are told all the time. I see some cool stuff in the John Chang video but I highly doubt the mo pai doubling claim is true. Surely John knows a police officer in Indonesia and could've gotten a real gun.....just sayin.

Because you can get away with shooting a gun off in your garage in a residential neighborhood?

Also his demo's used less than 1% of his total power.

Because you can get away with shooting a gun off in your garage in a residential neighborhood?Also his demo's used less than 1% of his total power.

Wim Hof is far more impressive than the videos of John. Wim Hof has real medical doctors and real machines hooked up to him.

Edited for disclaimer.

Disclaimer: If you participate in this, or any other Mo Pai thread you may be hit with Dysentery.

Edited by h.uriahr

MPG,

how do you think the supposed exponential increase in power per level could be explained logically / scientifically?

Kosta claims in his book that the 72 Levels relate to 72 chakras in the body and that the tantien is one of them.

Let's assume that after Level 4 (please correct me if I'm wrong!) the power doubles per level because beginning with this level, now per level at least 1 more chakra gets filled with a condensed yin/yang chi mix.

Purely logical, this should lead to a linear increase in power not in an exponential one because roughly the same amount of chi would be added per level.

Edited by Dorian Black

MPG,

how do you think the supposed exponential increase in power per level could be explained logically / scientifically?

Kosta claims in his book that the 72 Levels relate to 72 chakras in the body and that the tantien is one of them.

Let's assume that after Level 4 (please correct me if I'm wrong!) the power doubles per level because beginning with this level, now per level at least 1 more chakra gets filled with a condensed yin/yang chi mix.

Purely logical, this should lead to a linear increase in power not in an exponential one because roughly the same amount of chi would be added per level.

I was a bit curious too. Level 4 takes care of 2 chakras. The dantian and the base chakra merging into 1. At some point multiple chakras would have to merge again. That is of course if the chakra theory is correct.

• Like 1

For me it sounds already incomprehensible that concentrating your awareness into your belly allegedly influences energy from the air and from the earth to flow from the outside into your body into your belly and into your perineum!

I was a bit curious too. Level 4 takes care of 2 chakras. The dantian and the base chakra merging into 1.

1) How is it possible to compress two condensed balls of allegedly REPELLING energy into an alleged membrane bag that is damageable in such a way that it already breaks if you concentrate your mind on it or do compressed belly breathing after an ejaculation?!

2) According to TCM the existing chi flows and energy centers have to work as nature intends it or you get sick. The huyin is an important center and a crossroads of important main energy routes. And you take this center, force it upwards into the torso and force it into merging with another energy center?!

Maybe you only take energy out of the huyin and force it into tantien and not the acual huyin itself?!

At some point multiple chakras would have to merge again.

If you force all energy centers of the body into tantien, you likely strip the rest of your body of its neccesary energy centers!

How is the rest of your body supposed to function normally then?

:lol:

"The way of Mo Pai is a pathway to many developments some TaiChi Masters would consider to be...unnatural."

e32.jpg <-MPG :D

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 3

For me it sounds already absurd that concentrating your awareness into your belly allegedly influences energy from the air and from the earth to flow from the outside into your body into your belly and into your perineum!

1) How is it possible to compress two condensed balls of REPELLING energy into a membrane bag (tantien) that is damageable in such a way that it already breaks if you concentrate your mind on it or do compressed belly breathing after an ejaculation?!

2) According to TCM the existing chi flows and energy centers have to work as nature intends it or you get sick. The huyin is an important center and a crossroads of important main energy centers. And you take this center, force it upwards into the torso and force it into merging with another energy center?!

If you force all energy centers of the body into tantien, you strip the rest of your body of its neccesary energy centers!

How is the rest of your body supposed to work naturally then?

:lol:

"The way of Mo Pai is a pathway to many developments some TaiChi Masters would consider...unnatural."

e32.jpg

And that concludes the Great Debate :)

• Like 1

Wim Hof is far more impressive than the videos of John. Wim Hof has real medical doctors and real machines hooked up to him.

Edited for disclaimer.

Disclaimer: If you participate in this, or any other Mo Pai thread you may be hit with Dysentery.

Catherine Nixon Cooke President of the Mind Science Foundation

http://www.mindscience.org/

Roger Nilson (M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon Sweden)

Dr. Gregory V. Simpson (Ph.D. Biophysics Albert Einstein College of Medicine)

• Like 1

Catherine Nixon Cooke President of the Mind Science Foundation

http://www.mindscience.org/

Roger Nilson (M.D. Orthopedic Surgeon Sweden)

Dr. Gregory V. Simpson (Ph.D. Biophysics Albert Einstein College of Medicine)

I've seen the credentials before. They are impressive credentials.

• Like 1

Also his demo's used less than 1% of his total power.

I'd like to know what he could blow up if he used 100%.

A tree?

A tank?

A city?

The planet?

Also, after using "100% of his power", would he be "empty" and a normal human again?

Does the usage of his chi "empty" his tantien at all or is the outside effekt of his chi simply a side effect of his chi circling back and forth between his hand and his tantien....like the magnetic field around a cable through which electrons move.

I'd like to know what he could blow up if he used 100%.A tree?A tank?A city?The planet? Also, after using "100% of his power", would he be "empty" and a normal human again?Does the usage of his chi "empty" his tantien at all or is the outside effekt of his chi simply a side effect of his chi circling back and forth between his hand and his tantien....like the magnetic field around a cable through which electrons move.
Because he's using his own power I would think that his reserve would empty out. Unless that second theory is true. Waysun Liao advised against healing or martial trickery of any kind until you hit a certain level, just so you don't empty out.

The more I read about Jiang Feng, the more I'm thinking that there's something very strange goin on wit da pie...Jiang ain't talkin about illness and dyin and setbacks...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Like 1

Because he's using his own power I would think that his reserve would empty out. Unless that second theory is true. Waysun Liao advised against healing or martial trickery of any kind until you hit a certain level, just so you don't empty out.

Yes, but at least according to dwai's teacher, in Temple Style theory you don't absorb chi from the outside. You only increase the vibration frequency of the chi that you already have inside you through training. That's certainly also an increase in "energetic value" or energy. In Tao Gong, you allow the heaven chi to flow through your body so it can "tune up" the frequency of your chi to it's own level, which is like dwai pointed out certainly a transmission of energy.

So I'd guess that if you use your chi, the frequency decreases again.

The more I read about Jiang Feng, the more I'm thinking that there's something very strange goin on wit da pie... Jiang ain't talkin about illness and dyin and setbacks... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What do you mean with that?

He doesn't seem to drown his students with masses of information.

I believe leandro said that he doesn't even think that Jiang has "given everything" to his highest chinese indoor students.

Maybe immortality is not adressed before you are already an indoor student for 20 years (and chinese)...

Edited by Dorian Black