enouch

Evil Warlord/Neigung

Karma can grow like fire. Choose wisely what matches you light.

Can you clarify a bit what you meant?

I find what you say interesting and was wondering if you were referring to something specifically.

Choose what wisely?

Tell me how do you get bad karma from sitting and meditating with a good heart and intention?

I think most of you that love the Mo Pai or wanna be Mo Pai are stuck in silly superstition, sorry if that doesnt sound right to you but Mo Pai level 1 is not a secret at all its normal Daoist and Shaolin chi cultivation. Even Kunlun level 2 is similar to Mo Pai level 2 with its breath retention also found in Shaolin and Daoist arts whats the big deal.

I agree according to some mo pai insiders the techniques are similar to other techniques in other systems.That said...it seems wrong to me to reveal what they themselves haven't made public on an internet forum.You can find almost indentical methods according to them in other systems.

Can you clarify a bit what you meant?

I find what you say interesting and was wondering if you were referring to something specifically.

Choose what wisely?

To reveal techniques they don't want revealed to the mass public. Also according to some it can be dangerous...especially in unscrupulous hands.The martial aspect.

Edited by enouch

I havent revealed anything of Mo Pai that isnt found in my own arts and what I know is already out there and if Mo Pai level 1 and 2 is a secret then you guys are easily pleased.

If I put up a clip of my basic levels of my Iron Body training chi kung that includes what is almost identical to Mo Pai level 1 and 2 am i letting out secrets? Hmmmm Maybe I could cash in on this one??? LMAO

I havent revealed anything of Mo Pai that isnt found in my own arts and what I know is already out there and if Mo Pai level 1 and 2 is a secret then you guys are easily pleased.

If I put up a clip of my basic levels of my Iron Body training chi kung that includes what is almost identical to Mo Pai level 1 and 2 am i letting out secrets? Hmmmm Maybe I could cash in on this one??? LMAO

As long as you don't call it mo pai and it's your system why not?

I debated whether to put this up or not but maybe it can be informative.

Guys, this is a copy a got from mopai yahoo forum : (this copy's origin is

from a post in wenwukuan forum)

A guy who wrote this copy added some notes with this mark (*) :

I added this copy with this mark (>>):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you by chance have a copy of some of the posts at the Wenwukuan

forum? How long was the forum up and can you remember anything else

Kostas cited from the Mo-Pai text? Were there any other interesting

facts or revelations that were discussed there but have not been

mentioned in the books or at CK?<

Mostly it was re-itteration of points mentioned in the book but other

thing of interest that did come up including the following

information. Some i took as notes, others i cut and pasted and have

put these here so others may have a better understanding of why the

mo-pai may be making the choices they are + references to other

practitioners and risks. Direct information from the site i have put

in quotation marks.

1.alcohol, coffee and cigaretts do not affect training... anything

goes so long as it does not damage your nervous system, enjoy.

2.The 'Light Body' ability that occurs naturally as a part of nei

kung training had been achieved by a friend of kostas named Lee, who

is a Korean martial arts master and demos it routinely. I think he is

the one mentioned in the book so his nei kung is from a school other

than John's. He is a low level but he he can break 4 by 4's while

maintaining his 'light body'. He was able to do this as he grasped

the secret of light body well before he would of developed it

naturally in the mo pai system.

3.The levels are not set in concrete for abilities, they are merely a

guide and it is different for everyone. This is why they are so

selective and careful in their training. Also different people will

develope different abilities though some are universal.

4.Striking a person with your yang qi has the same affect whether you

have yin (to project) or not, the only difference is the strength of

your yang. Even making love is dangerious at level 2.

5."A health-related program like Chen tai chi can keep you alert and

well. Wu style might even be better at that than Chen, if the late

Mae Yue Liang and the still ornery Wang Peisheng are any example. But

MoPai neikung is not health oriented."

*I am not sure if it was in the book or forum but it was mentioned

this training can lead to an earlier death as you are altering your

energy from health uses to martial power so you have less sustaining

your body. This is why you should not train too hard.

6.Mo-pai nei kung is very similear to Tibetan gTummo yoga

"The best book I have seen written from the Tibetan standpoint is

Clear Light of Bliss. You can find it on Amazon. Many practitioners

of Tibetan Yoga have written to me saying: "hey, what you describe is

exactly like the completion stages in XYZ." Duh. Human beings have

two arms and two legs. Go figure."

7.60% of the people attempting level 3 have died

"The people who have died or been injured have suffered from strokes,

heart attacks, and kidney failure"

8."It's not a problem at all, in fact it is desired, to combine

meditation with kinetic training. This is the reason that we

recommend a practice such as tai-chi with a qualified teacher to all

who have an interest in neikung. I would say that you are very much

on the right track.

What we have seen in practice is that people who follow such regimes

will normally, in the course of five years, reach about 70% of Level

One, which is wonderful."

>>I've met a young man who could reach level 2 for only 3 years of training

9."One of the foremost living masters of neikung in China is a woman,

Yang Meijun. She is the head of a Kunlun Qi gong and martial arts

school, best known for her instruction of the Wild Goose style, which

is part of the body of knowledge she possesses."

10."The main concepts in the MoPai are universality (do onto others),

universal justice (not revenge - I have been awed by how my master

lets karma take its course without interceding, and have tried to

follow his example), submission to the Will of Heaven, freedom from

material possessions (Liao Sijo literally did not have a pot to piss

in, when he could have had anything and everything he wanted)."

Until someone releases level 3 out to the public (if ever), why not find the reason why people are dying and what is happening, make a study on it and advance it so no one can die? Wouldnt that be what a GOOD SIFU would do, find a reason why there students are dying from a practice this is obvious wrong?

just a thought?

Until someone releases level 3 out to the public (if ever), why not find the reason why people are dying and what is happening, make a study on it and advance it so no one can die? Wouldnt that be what a GOOD SIFU would do, find a reason why there students are dying from a practice this is obvious wrong?

just a thought?

Well some say incorrect level three doesn't kill people but maybe level four but still...

Isnt it logical to find the reason why it kills people or is it to try and scare people off by throwing a curve ball so they dont get the information or the level? ;)

• Like 1

Isnt it logical to find the reason why it kills people or is it to try and scare people off by throwing a curve ball so they dont get the information or the level? ;)

Forgive me if this seems redundant or a dumb question to you. But are these monks open to teaching the deeper metaphsical ways to westerners? I'd hate to waste [on travel] the money for nothing.

The person who told me about the monks is a westerner. What they will teach any particular person I really couln't say; that would be down to them and not me.

I don't have anything new to add to this thread so I will leave it at that. Happy hunting in your search for a teacher.

just a thought?

Why would somebody release it? So a simpleton such as yourself can pretend to be somebody on a public forum ?

The power of any Lineage comes from,

1)The Pai Emblem & Its Many Functions,

2)Blessing of the Ancestors,

3)Attunement,

4)Precise Technique, (Not Guess Work)

5) 2500 Years of Trial & Error,

Without this You will never have anything substantial.

Dynamic tension you say ? So everybody performing Karate's Sanchin Kata must have great Internal power? I think not. In fact Karate Sensei's are not known for their longevity (or power for that matter hehe) , Many Dying of heart related failure in their early 60s.

The Tao Bum.

Edited by TheTaoBum

I was reading Initiation Into Hermetics by Franz Bardon not too long ago, and he said something along the lines of "there is no good or evil because all of them were created according to the Universal Laws". Which is a somewhat blasphemous thought I've kicked around myself a few times (the very act of which is blasphemy) and that is if God made everything then everything necessarily have a purpose and if God's plan is perfect then even "evil" things have to necessarily be perfect. Which screws up morality and "good vs. evil" and all that other stuff. (you can replace "God" with whatever Universal Cosmic Force you want to I guess)

Anyway, at the end of the day, don't be a jerk and don't use my ideas to hurt people!!!!!

Good is required for bad, death for life, up for down.

Neither are anything but empty.

Neither is better or worse.

What makes thinking about it blasphemous?

John

Edited by JohnC

It's like asking a hungry dog to leave the tasty bone be. I agree with you that people should leave Jong Chang be, and stop harassing him or his spirit, if you like. At the same time, people are hungry, and they've heard John Chang has good mashed potatoes and steak and all that other good stuff. What's the solution?

It is my humble opinion that this hunger cannot be eliminated. Thus only one option remains. The information on how to self-feed has to be released. So you see, this entire "closed door" business is hurting more than helping. If you really intend to keep secrets, you cannot let even your wife or child know. Never mind someone like Kostas or anyone else. Now the cat's out of the bag. Now that even one single person knows besides the originator of secrets, it's not a secret anymore. The correct term for this is "restricted knowledge" and not "secret." Wielders of openly known about, yet restricted knowledge face dire consequences if they continue to deny people the right to know. And with spiritual teachings, much more than with any other kind, I do think people have an inborn inalienable right to know. As you said in one of your posts, no one, not even an immortal, can escape the consequences of their actions. That's apropos.

If people are taught what they want to know and they are told they don't need a teacher, they'll stop the harassment. At the same time, if you tell people what they need to know, but castrate that knowledge giving a suggestion of inherent inadequacy by saying, "Oh, but even though we described everything here, you still need a teacher," then harassment will of course intensify compared to what it is now. So to lower the level of harassment, it's essential to fulfill two conditions and not just one:

1. Release satisfactory information (it doesn't have to be complete, but it has to be satisfactory, it has to put out the hunger).

2. Give people a strong and sincere suggestion of self-sufficiency right along with the rest of instructions.

Of course John Chang can't give such suggestion in a sincere manner if he doesn't believe men are capable of self-sufficiency. So it's not just your actions that have consequences. It's your beliefs too. :) Perhaps beliefs have vastly more consequences than actions.

There is an unrealistic option of hoping the spiritual hunger will simply go away with time. Good luck with that, if that's what you think.

People have been bred for hundreds of years to rely on and in some cased to even submit to their teachers. This has consequences. Oh and if you have a secret that even one more person knows, it's not a secret anymore. It is restricted knowledge at best.

I am against secrets and restrictions on knowledge, but this post is already too long to explain why I am against.

David Verdessi has already opened the door to these teachings.

sabretooth.

I debated whether to put this up or not but maybe it can be informative.

Guys, this is a copy a got from mopai yahoo forum : (this copy's origin is from a post in wenwukuan forum)

A guy who wrote this copy added some notes with this mark (*) :

I added this copy with this mark (>>):

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you by chance have a copy of some of the posts at the Wenwukuan forum? How long was the forum up and can you remember anything else Kostas cited from the Mo-Pai text? Were there any other interesting facts or revelations that were discussed there but have not been mentioned in the books or at CK?<

Mostly it was re-itteration of points mentioned in the book but other thing of interest that did come up including the following information. Some i took as notes, others i cut and pasted and have put these here so others may have a better understanding of why the mo-pai may be making the choices they are + references to other practitioners and risks. Direct information from the site i have put in quotation marks.

1. alcohol, coffee and cigaretts do not affect training... anything goes so long as it does not damage your nervous system, enjoy.

2. The 'Light Body' ability that occurs naturally as a part of nei kung training had been achieved by a friend of kostas named Lee, who is a Korean martial arts master and demos it routinely. I think he is the one mentioned in the book so his nei kung is from a school other than John's. He is a low level but he he can break 4 by 4's while maintaining his 'light body'. He was able to do this as he grasped the secret of light body well before he would of developed it naturally in the mo pai system.

3. The levels are not set in concrete for abilities, they are merely a guide and it is different for everyone. This is why they are so selective and careful in their training. Also different people will develope different abilities though some are universal.

4.Striking a person with your yang qi has the same affect whether you have yin (to project) or not, the only difference is the strength of your yang. Even making love is dangerious at level 2.

5. "A health-related program like Chen tai chi can keep you alert and well. Wu style might even be better at that than Chen, if the late Mae Yue Liang and the still ornery Wang Peisheng are any example. But MoPai neikung is not health oriented."

*I am not sure if it was in the book or forum but it was mentioned this training can lead to an earlier death as you are altering your energy from health uses to martial power so you have less sustaining your body. This is why you should not train too hard.

6. Mo-pai nei kung is very similear to Tibetan gTummo yoga "The best book I have seen written from the Tibetan standpoint is Clear Light of Bliss. You can find it on Amazon. Many practitioners of Tibetan Yoga have written to me saying: "hey, what you describe is exactly like the completion stages in XYZ." Duh. Human beings have two arms and two legs. Go figure."

7. 60% of the people attempting level 3 have died "The people who have died or been injured have suffered from strokes, heart attacks, and kidney failure"

8. "It's not a problem at all, in fact it is desired, to combine meditation with kinetic training. This is the reason that we recommend a practice such as tai-chi with a qualified teacher to all who have an interest in neikung. I would say that you are very much on the right track.

What we have seen in practice is that people who follow such regimes will normally, in the course of five years, reach about 70% of Level One, which is wonderful."

>>I've met a young man who could reach level 2 for only 3 years of training

9. "One of the foremost living masters of neikung in China is a woman, Yang Meijun. She is the head of a Kunlun Qi gong and martial arts school, best known for her instruction of the Wild Goose style, which is part of the body of knowledge she possesses."

10. "The main concepts in the MoPai are universality (do onto others), universal justice (not revenge - I have been awed by how my master lets karma take its course without interceding, and have tried to follow his example), submission to the Will of Heaven, freedom from material possessions (Liao Sijo literally did not have a pot to piss in, when he could have had anything and everything he wanted)."

Sounds like Mopai has some inherent risks due to its underlying martial, rather than health-oriented, purposes. I'd be interested in what exactly technically is causing these risks, though?

Also, what exactly are they referring to by "light body?" Some sort of jalus?

Wang Peisheng, head of the Northern Wu Style Taijiquan, died at age 85.

Yang Meijun, the 27th inheritor of the 1800-yo Kunlun Taoist Dayan Qigong, died at age ~103.

Edited by vortex

Here's a risk for taste, anyone with 5 or 10 years of casual practice can obtain level 1 (given all the circumstances and requirements of the training are correct, which btw I have NEVER seen detailed in any public domain) and as a completed level 1 student regardless of morality or intent, one can accidentally, or intentionally kill someone with a strike; the fully attuned level 1 dan tien contains yang energy, with such high concentration and power, especially when emotionally charged, that a direct blow will instantly stop another's heart. People are complaining about information being secret, so how's that for one factor? It shouldn't really spelled out what's possible with information in the wrong hands. Those unauthorized to disclose Mo Pai information are sewing their own karma, especially when the information rendered is usually a half empty cup, and yes, one can injure himself or others as a result of improper training and control. Why did the gods punish Prometheus for giving man fire? Perhaps one should ponder this concept if he is so conflicted.

Edited by fizix

Why did the gods punish Prometheus for giving man fire? Perhaps one should ponder this concept if he is so conflicted.

Perhaps you should try living without fire for a little while ^_^

LOL TheTaoBum,

Looks like you joined just to say something of this thread so go a head? ;)

Karma in Mo pai teachers teaching people that they know will Hurt or KILL them AND Karma for wrong information, DOUBLE DA KARMA!!!!!

mo pai level 1 is contained in many different teachings, it's no more dangerous than what's already out there.

Here's a risk for taste, anyone with 5 or 10 years of casual practice can obtain level 1 (given all the circumstances and requirements of the training are correct, which btw I have NEVER seen detailed in any public domain) and as a completed level 1 student regardless of morality or intent, one can accidentally, or intentionally kill someone with a strike; the fully attuned level 1 dan tien contains yang energy, with such high concentration and power, especially when emotionally charged, that a direct blow will instantly stop another's heart. People are complaining about information being secret, so how's that for one factor? It shouldn't really spelled out what's possible with information in the wrong hands. Those unauthorized to disclose Mo Pai information are sewing their own karma, especially when the information rendered is usually a half empty cup, and yes, one can injure himself or others as a result of improper training and control. Why did the gods punish Prometheus for giving man fire? Perhaps one should ponder this concept if he is so conflicted.

• Like 1

mo pai level 1 is contained in many different teachings, it's no more dangerous than what's already out there.

Wrong. Wishful thinking at its best

Level 1 Mo-Pai Theory,Technique,Methodology is contained within that pai and no other system. Unless you have John Changs direct attunement or manage to summon Zhang Seng Feng Yourself (fat chance eh?), then you can never study Mo-Pai or have the unique energy associated with it.

• Like 1

Sounds like Mopai has some inherent risks due to its underlying martial, rather than health-oriented, purposes. I'd be interested in what exactly technically is causing these risks, though?

Wang Peisheng, head of the Northern Wu Style Taijiquan, died at age 85.

Yang Meijun, the 27th inheritor of the 1800-yo Kunlun Taoist Dayan Qigong, died at age ~103.

It's this and also that part where the man steps on the paper that's incredibly thin om Ripley's believe it or not special. Here is a man pulling a car while walking on eggs.

Wrong. Wishful thinking at its best

Level 1 Mo-Pai Theory,Technique,Methodology is contained within that pai and no other system. Unless you have John Changs direct attunement or manage to summon Zhang Seng Feng Yourself (fat chance eh?), then you can never study Mo-Pai or have the unique energy associated with it.

lawl